Items Have Been Shipped - Still Waiting Payment From A Few DC#s Mon Night or Tuesday

Good luck ZxT. I know what you mean: not about the money, about the time/effort/space. I move a lot and am getting tired of lugging my collection everywhere. Good luck with the lowball, and I see one or two things I may bid on :)

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Its bad when I try to start some of my backlog, then something new comes out and I start playing it instead.[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one :p

[quote name='Tom Jane']Glad I'm not the only one :p[/QUOTE]
We all may be guilty of this at one time or another.
I went from Skyrim, FF13-2 Kingdoms of Amular, SMT OVerclocked to now Mass Effect 2.

The most recent backlog of mine: Dark Souls - Battlefield 3 - Batman Arkham City - Uncharted 3 - Uncharted Golden Abyss - Rayman - Mass Effect 3 and now playing Persona 3 on the vita LOL

[quote name='adriley313']We all may be guilty of this at one time or another.
I went from Skyrim, FF13-2 Kingdoms of Amular, SMT OVerclocked to now Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

I was doing: Skyrim (lulz I spent like 3 hours playing), Final Fantasy XIII (got my 1K), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (1K'ed), Syndicate (beat the story), Kingdoms of Amalur (still playing) but now am 100% invested in Tales of Graces f :D

Also updating to here :razz:

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Its bad when I try to start some of my backlog, then something new comes out and I start playing it instead.[/QUOTE]

solution: Shorter attention span.

When you never intend to actually finish anything backlogs can be diminished quickly.:D

I am still working on FF V. Yet i'm still tempted to bid on this lowball... Vendetta, you have a great collection, i'll tell ya that much! It's a shame you're breaking it up!

Arc the Lad Collection - $40

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero Deluxe Box Set (S, +.50 added to ship) -$15 Nate Nanjo

whats the difference between the game and this deluxe box set

what does this deluxe bot set have

I'd be willing to trade my persona 2 game for that

Last edited by a moderator:
umm......

are trades allowed in a lowball auction during the period of well the auction

also what happens if someone puts a bid down and someone else wants to trade

Does the bidder when or is it up to my preference who get's the item

[quote name='themist912']Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero Deluxe Box Set (S, +.50 added to ship) -$15 Nate Nanjo

whats the difference between the game and this deluxe box set

what does this deluxe bot set have

I'd be willing to trade my persona 2 game for that
[/QUOTE]

Most likely it is this one, got this info from a site "Included in the premium box set will be the game, a soundtrack CD and a Prinny comic page by Penny Arcade."

Also why would they trade for persona 2 when they are selling Persona 2.

[quote name='themist912']umm......

are trades allowed in a lowball auction during the period of well the auction

also what happens if someone puts a bid down and someone else wants to trade

Does the bidder when or is it up to my preference who get's the item[/QUOTE]

I'll be surprised if any seller will allow you to do this^^. The person with the highest bid at the end of the lowball, gets the game. If you want the game, just bid on it. Hope this helps. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I was doing: Skyrim (lulz I spent like 3 hours playing), Final Fantasy XIII (got my 1K), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (1K'ed), Syndicate (beat the story), Kingdoms of Amalur (still playing) but now am 100% invested in Tales of Graces f :D

Also updating to here :razz:[/QUOTE]

I just got my 1k In FFXIII last weekend, and was going to start XIII-2 but switched to Mass Effect instead. How was the journey to 1k in XIII-2? Easier then the first, harder or about the same?

[quote name='MageSerge']I just got my 1k In FFXIII last weekend, and was going to start XIII-2 but switched to Mass Effect instead. How was the journey to 1k in XIII-2? Easier then the first, harder or about the same?[/QUOTE]

Easier both in the sense of difficulty and time. I clocked in at just over 56 hours on my 1K in XIII-2. Compared to my 85 in XIII.

Also updating to here :razz:

EDIT: Also I will be having another smaller lowball next week. Probably will run from Wed or Thursday until the following Sunday. Should have some nice stuff in it as well. Getting pretty serious with the whole not collecting unless on :360: thing :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']EDIT: Also I will be having another smaller lowball next week. Probably will run from Wed or Thursday until the following Sunday. Should have some nice stuff in it as well. Getting pretty serious with the whole not collecting unless on :360: thing :)[/QUOTE]

Possibly holding off on shipping until both are complete?

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Possibly holding off on shipping until both are complete?[/QUOTE]

Yes if anyone wants to hold off on shipping that will be fine.

I aks and im thinking about doing a lowball

I ask this because im wondering when im doing my lowball and i have a item that has a bid but someone else gives me a trade for the same item

who gets it

so again is trading essentially allowed during my own lowball auction

[quote name='Wchillinman']Most likely it is this one, got this info from a site "Included in the premium box set will be the game, a soundtrack CD and a Prinny comic page by Penny Arcade."

Also why would they trade for persona 2 when they are selling Persona 2.

I'll be surprised if any seller will allow you to do this^^. The person with the highest bid at the end of the lowball, gets the game. If you want the game, just bid on it. Hope this helps. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='themist912']I aks and im thinking about doing a lowball

I ask this because im wondering when im doing my lowball and i have a item that has a bid but someone else gives me a trade for the same item

who gets it

so again is trading essentially allowed during my own lowball auction[/QUOTE]

If you trade an item while it's on a lowball, you lost all your credibility and the lowball goes to shit.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
:gc: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (S) -$50 iNCREDiPiNOY[/QUOTE]

dave-hester-is-boss-meme-generator-that-darrell-bidding-yup-79e3c9.jpg

$55

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (A) -$2
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (S) -$7
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World (S) -$8
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (A) -$4
Trace Memory (A) -$2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (B) -$16

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World $9
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure $11
Trace Memory $3
Gradius Collection $3
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem $4
Castlevania Double Pack 17
Knights In The Nightmare Artbook $4

Adventures On The Go! (A) -$4
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A-)* -$10
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light -$6
Class of Heroes (S) -$26
Darkstalkers Chronicle (A) -$4
Dragoneer's Aria (A) -$8
Generations of Chaos (C/has water damage to insert :cry:) -$2
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (A) -$4
Gradius Collection (A) -$3
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (S) -$16
Popolocrois (A) -$5
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero Deluxe Box Set (S, +.50 added to ship) -$16
Riviera: The Promised Land (A) -$6
Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (A) -$4

You'll have to update again.

Tales of the Symphonia - $10
Infinite Space - $27
Lufia - $12
Rhapsody - $12
Valkryie Profile - $7
Darkstalkers - $5
Ghost in the Shell - $5
Harvest Moon - $10
Mana Khemia - $17
Prinny - $17
Tales of Phantasia - $13

Hitting my limit on some of these.

Updating to here! Last day.

Also the 2nd lowball I was thinking of having is on hold for at least a week to two weeks. I won't have much spare time. So check back in a week or 2 :D

:ds:
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (A) -$5
Lufia: Curse of The Sinistrals (A) -$13
Pokemon Platinum (S) -$14

:psp: * = Sticker Residue on case
Adventures On The Go! (A) -$5
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A-)* -$11
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light -$7
Dragoneer's Aria (A) -$9
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (A) -$11
Shin Megami Tensei: P3P (A) -$13
Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (A) -$5