It's 4:13 in the morning and I'm STILL at work!!!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I can't find my other bitch thread about being at work late but this really sucks. I have one more 50 page agreement to review and I just can't do it. I've got to get to bed and I'm going to set my alarm early so I can finish... Holy shit am I going to be tired for the rest of the week...

Well, I finally got to sleep around 5 and the alarm went off at 6:30. I'm already back at work and I'm predicting my collapse sometime around 3 p.m.

C2 usually does the charm for me. I myself haven't been home before 10 this week, but 4:13 is pretty bad. When will you close the deal, meaning when can you really get some time to rest?

[quote name='javeryh']Well, I finally got to sleep around 5 and the alarm went off at 6:30. I'm already back at work and I'm predicting my collapse sometime around 3 p.m.[/quote]

What do you do? I mean just generally, what keeps you at work until 4am?

My heart goes out to you bro.

[quote name='Neko Hime']C2 usually does the charm for me. I myself haven't been home before 10 this week, but 4:13 is pretty bad. When will you close the deal, meaning when can you really get some time to rest?[/quote]

I think I'd rather the random 4:13 a.m. day instead of the steady 10 p.m. week. It wears you down. The deal isn't closing for a while :( Hopefully today won't be so bad but I've got to get through lots of docs. I love disorganized companies with practically no corporate records but I love diligence even more!!!! :p :p

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Neko Hime']C2 usually does the charm for me. I myself haven't been home before 10 this week, but 4:13 is pretty bad. When will you close the deal, meaning when can you really get some time to rest?[/quote]

I think I'd rather the random 4:13 a.m. day instead of the steady 10 p.m. week. It wears you down. The deal isn't closing for a while :( Hopefully today won't be so bad but I've got to get through lots of docs. I love disorganized companies with practically no corporate records but I love diligence even more!!!! :p :p[/quote]

Whoo Hoo! Due Diligence for eveyone!
Ew. Hopefully they let you catch up on a little bit of sleep over the weekend.

[quote name='javeryh']I can't find my other bitch thread about being at work late but this really sucks. I have one more 50 page agreement to review and I just can't do it. I've got to get to bed and I'm going to set my alarm early so I can finish... Holy shit am I going to be tired for the rest of the week...[/quote]

I hope they're paying you well, unless you work the late shift at Mc Donalds.

yes they are paying me well... I'm probably overpaid but that's why they have me by the balls - it could all come crashing down at any second...

I see rest in my future but it's not this weekend... it's this afternoon when I'm face down on my keyboard. :p

There's something to be said for bringing home the bacon. This life usually doesn't pay for itself, so some form of supplemental income is often required. Things could be worse. I remember not having a job at one point.

[quote name='javeryh']I see rest in my future but it's not this weekend... it's this afternoon when I'm face down on my keyboard. :p[/quote]

There's your key to freedom. When you fall asleep on the keyboard, do your best to drool all over it in the hopes of shorting it out. Provided you wake up not electricuted, you can use that as an excuse not to work. I'm sure you're employers don't know how to replace the keyboard, and will go scrambling for the resident tech-support guy (hopefully he's over-worked and asleep as well).

Of course none of this will actually work, but I hope it cheered you up a bit. Take it easy.

Due dilly is a bit*h… I dodged a trip to TX last month for that at my client’s. Not to compete with each other how miserable we are, but I have to go through 6 boxes of docs by the end of the week plus finishing up a MOU which is hitting 28 pages so far… No weekend for me either! ](*,) So take solace that you are not alone. Hopefully CAG will keep you up this afternoon. O:)

[quote name='Neko Hime']Due dilly is a bit*h… I dodged a trip to TX last month for that at my client’s. Not to compete with each other how miserable we are, but I have to go through 6 boxes of docs by the end of the week plus finishing up a MOU which is hitting 28 pages so far… No weekend for me either! ](*,) So take solace that you are not alone. Hopefully CAG will keep you up this afternoon. O:)[/quote]

Hopefully it wasn't Plano :)

[quote name='javeryh']yes they are paying me well... I'm probably overpaid but that's why they have me by the balls - it could all come crashing down at any second...

I see rest in my future but it's not this weekend... it's this afternoon when I'm face down on my keyboard. :p[/quote]

Try to avoid that... in a pinch, a mousepad makes a decent makeshift pillow :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Neko Hime']Due dilly is a bit*h… I dodged a trip to TX last month for that at my client’s. Not to compete with each other how miserable we are, but I have to go through 6 boxes of docs by the end of the week plus finishing up a MOU which is hitting 28 pages so far… No weekend for me either! ](*,) So take solace that you are not alone. Hopefully CAG will keep you up this afternoon. O:)[/quote]

Hopefully it wasn't Plano :)[/quote]

will DFW CAG's let that slide? :lol:

[quote name='Neko Hime']Due dilly is a bit*h… I dodged a trip to TX last month for that at my client’s. Not to compete with each other how miserable we are, but I have to go through 6 boxes of docs by the end of the week plus finishing up a MOU which is hitting 28 pages so far… No weekend for me either! ](*,) So take solace that you are not alone. Hopefully CAG will keep you up this afternoon. O:)[/quote]

Ouch. I feel your pain - I feel better knowing I'm not alone. I'm just hoping to be able to enjoy the Super Bowl without interruption. Good luck! :p

[quote name='Neko Hime']C2 usually does the charm for me. I myself haven't been home before 10 this week, but 4:13 is pretty bad. When will you close the deal, meaning when can you really get some time to rest?[/quote]

I think, when talking abuot work, you should change the 2 in C2 to a 4 ;)

bread's done
Back