It's OVA! Sweet Pea thanks and loves you all <3 (me too!)

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']A new challenger appears!

Castlevania LE - $31[/QUOTE]

300px-Excel_Saga_Pedro_piange.png

$33

Well I pulled a crappy move and forgot I had some stuff on Amazon. My Tales of Vesparia guide just sold. I'm sorry! I'm gonna list my Tales of Legendia guide as well as Wild Arms 4 and 5. Possibly my Persona 3 and 4 just because I doubt I'll ever get a complete Persona guide set to match my complete set of games.

*Midnight Monday, 11/19 update: Total is at $130, almost in free shipping range!*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Well I pulled a crappy move and forgot I had some stuff on Amazon. My Tales of Vesparia guide just sold. I'm sorry! I'm gonna list my Tales of Legendia guide as well as Wild Arms 4 and 5. Possibly my Persona 3 and 4 just because I doubt I'll ever get a complete Persona guide set to match my complete set of games.

*Midnight Monday, 11/19 update: Total is at $130, almost in free shipping range!*[/QUOTE]

Damn, I really wanted that guide. :/ Oh well, will just gamefaqs it lol. Glad to hear your Lowball is going well.

Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $8

Guides:
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $2
Dragon Quest IV - $2
Final Fantasy 4 - $1
MegaMan X Command Mission - $1
Romancing saga - $2
Shining Force Neo - $2
Tales of Legendia - $1
Tales of the Abyss - $1
Wild Arms 5 - $1
Xenosaga II - $1

Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $9

Guides:
Dark Cloud 2 - $7
Romancing saga - $3
Shining Force Neo - $3
Tales of Legendia - $2
Wild Arms 5 - $2

Did you pull back Persona guides too? Pretty sure they were there

I didn't put the Persona guides up. I'm not even sure if I have Persona 3. If I do I might end up doing.g another lowball in December since this one is going well. A few more great guides, possibly some sealed PSP and 360 hands.(and more PS3 and Wii and random stuff.) That lowball will just bee an I'm trying to get did of stuff, give me money lowball, no fluffy animals to tug on heart strings.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I didn't put the Persona guides up.[/QUOTE]

Oh I think you are right. You just mentioned them as possible additions.

Dragon Age Origins: Collectors Edition - Fayyaz100 - Hey I'm really sorry for having to do this but can you please cancel my bid on the book. I simply cannot afford it right now. I apologize again and condolences for your bunny.

About shipping to Canada, I can't do free shipping to there cause it's hella expensive. Last time I had to ship about 6 or 7 guides to Canada cost over $30 at the cheapest option.

As for the Dragon Age guide bid, I'll erase it. I do think (hope?) it will end up going higher then $10. You should have encouraged others to out bid you. Next time just be careful before you bid!

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']About shipping to Canada, I can't do free shipping to there cause it's hella expensive. Last time I had to ship about 6 or 7 guides to Canada cost over $30 at the cheapest option.

As for the Dragon Age guide bid, I'll erase it. I do think (hope?) it will end up going higher then $10. You should have encouraged others to out bid you. Next time just be careful before you bid![/QUOTE]

You are a nice person and made me want to buy more!

Xenosaga - $3

[quote name='kyrhon']You are a nice person and made me want to buy more![/QUOTE]

I don't get mad or upset and pretty much anything in real life and especially the internet world. Admittedly I was kinda mad at God/Zeus/Batman for taking my bunny away. No point to get upset over a retracted bid. If someone's having money problems, no big deal to me. I know they can spring up any time. I'm having money problems, thus this lowball. If someone retracts and is lying I hope they get herpes though, don't lie.

Last update before bed

Here's a random pic of her. Apparently the food tastes better out of the bowl.

messybunbuns.jpg

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I don't get mad or upset and pretty much anything in real life and especially the internet world. Admittedly I was kinda mad at God/Zeus/Batman for taking my bunny away. No point to get upset over a retracted bid. If someone's having money problems, no big deal to me. I know they can spring up any time. I'm having money problems, thus this lowball. If someone retracts and is lying I hope they get herpes though, don't lie.[/QUOTE]

jWXUy.gif

Valkyria Chronicles - $8

I'm baaaack! And I have bids:

PS2:

Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $30

PS3:

Star Ocean (sealed) - $15

Guides:

Dragon Quest IV - $3
Shining Force Neo - $4
The World Ends With You - $5
Tales of the Abyss - $20

Dragon Age Origins: Collectors Edition -$12
Dragon Quest IV - $8
Romancing saga-$6
Shining Force Neo-$6
The World Ends With You -$11
Wild Arms 5 -$7

[quote name='kyrhon']
jWXUy.gif

[/QUOTE]

I saw this on my phone and was all "what the Hell is that a pic of?" Very funny when I got on my computer.
Updating now and getting the new total. We have to be in free shipping range!!

Update: Definitely in free shipping range. Everything is getting shipping in the cheapest thinnest envelopes I can find...

Ok all, we are heading into the final hours. I'll attempt to keep updating as much as possible till at least 8pm. As soon as my phone says it's 8:30pmEST I'll post to stop bidding. I'm going to get everything packed up tonight. As long as there's a steady stream of payments, I'll get everything out tomorrow. I'll reiterate this in the OP later but I'm going to make one run to the post office tomorrow at 4:30pm. Last chance for pick up that day is 5:00pm. I won't be able to ship till Black Friday, obviously.

games:
Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $10
Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition- $36

guides:
Dragon Age Origins: Collectors Edition - $13
Tales of the Abyss - $31

Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $11
Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $37

Guides
Dark Cloud 2 - $9
Romancing saga - $10
Wild Arms 5 - $9