I've got a major moral dilemma and I need EVERYONE's opinion.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='schultzed']I found the middle ground solution . . . go with your buddy and return it at point-of-purchase . . . then spend the $50 on games for both of you (30 you - 20 buddy). The store still keeps the 50 . . . you are rewarded and your buddy makes out. Plus, he lends you AC5 to play when he's done.

Your friendship is deepened.[/quote]

And you're still commiting fraud.[/quote]

hey jsweeney...look...a dead horse!

do you have your bat?

:lol:[/quote]

I don't like bats... I perfer a good solid 2 by 4 with a nail in it.
It's messier. :twisted:

I don't think anything bad is happening. It would be the same thing is the friend got AC5 for $5 and then returned it to Wal*Mart.
Wal*Mart has another game to sell at $50. I don't see any fault with it.

are you fucking stupid... make your own decisions you little bitch.

sense the sarcasm in my post... i dont mean anything i say...

I'd return it and split the money with my friend. I played it at a friends house and I didn't like the game at all.

Okay guys, I think that should do it. I decided that I couldn't live with the guilt, so I'm not taking AC5 back to Walmart. Thanks for all of the input to anyone that gave their opinion. And to anyone that called me an asshole, I'm sorry you feel that way. Thanks again.

--rabbitt

You could be the ultimate CAG and sell it to one of us who don't have a Sears that sells videogames in the area and couldn't take advantage of that offer... :)

bread's done
Back