Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was a Sheena figure packaged with that CE, it would have been an instant buy for me. Probably going to pass on this one even though there's only 1500 copies available.

If the price is right I will get the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE  the right price for me is 70-80...anything more i'll just stick with my original pre-order.

Damn... I didn't expect this to come to NA. Good news since I really didn't want to spend $140 or whatever to import it, even if Symphonia is my most favorite Tales game.

But with only 1500 copies, I know I'll probably miss it, especially since I'm out of house from 7AM to 6PM now due to work.

Yeah, I agree...it's going to cost quite a bit for the LE.

Seems a bit much esp with no artbook (least so far) some trading figures and a light novel (I love light novels) and a bigger box. Worth 60 bucks more on a game...heck no at least for me. Maybe if the figures were nendos or such I would think otherwise.

Sweet Fuse is good! It seems to be less interactive than Hakuoki. Sometimes there's a lot of text before you actually make a decision. But then, I'm only just starting the 2nd Chapter. The pre-order bonus is a cheap necklace that I can't imagine I'd actually wear.

I do wish we'd get more visual novels.

That Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition is nice. I passed on all the other games that offered something similar. 

At $80-$100, I might bite as long as there's more than 1500 being made for each region.  I'm not that die hard of a Tales fan, figured the price would be $150 since it might have such a limited production number.

I'd settle at $60 without the figurines, sort of like the limited edition of Xillia.

I'm not really big on the social network scene so I'm not sure where to look, but have they said anything about where our when we can pre-order the Symphonia CE?

More details on the ToS HD CE: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-13/tales-of-symphonia-chronicles-gets-collector-edition

Someone forgot a zero, apparently, as there will only be 15,000 of these made, and it'll cost $99.95 (lower than I was expecting). My guess is that this will be limited to the Namco-Bandai store, but we can hope/pray, can't we? :pray:
Happy to see that zero, now at least there's a chance it will come out other than the bamco store. $100 is expensive enough without tacking on shipping.

If my source was correct, ToS C preorders will begin any day now, and it will be available at GS and Amazon at least.  Source also confirmed individually numbered to 15,000.

If my source was correct, ToS C preorders will begin any day now, and it will be available at GS and Amazon at least. Source also confirmed individually numbered to 15,000.
That's great to hear--I'm definitely placing my preorder at Amazon. I figure the CE is big enough that AMZ can't get away with using a bubble mailer this time. ;)

I guess it's one way to get people to buy Dawn of a New World a second time...
Ha... you can say that again. :lol:

That's great to hear--I'm definitely placing my preorder at Amazon. I figure the CE is big enough that AMZ can't get away with using a bubble mailer this time. ;)
Yeah, but Amazon recently started putting items in a corner and then sticking air bubbles on the other sides. So now, my items are badly damaged on the edges/corners of one diagonal half while the other part is fine.

Wow that Tales of Symphonia CE is huge and ugly.  With all those faces all over the box it looks like a middle school girl's Justin Bieber book cover.

More importantly, the price is absurd.  I'm sorry but the $99.99?  The other games Namco has put out had a 99.99 for the CE version and 59.99 for the regular.  Now this is 39.99 for the regular and 99.99 for the CE?  This better have a $20 bill inside of it.

Wow that Tales of Symphonia CE is huge and ugly. With all those faces all over the box it looks like a middle school girl's Justin Bieber book cover.

More importantly, the price is absurd. I'm sorry but the $99.99? The other games Namco has put out had a 99.99 for the CE version and 59.99 for the regular. Now this is 39.99 for the regular and 99.99 for the CE? This better have a $20 bill inside of it.
...You actually make a good point. :bomb:

In other news, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is confirmed for global release next year, containing KH 2 Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and movies for Coded. In other words, exactly what most of us predicted. ;)

I'd provide a link, but I'm posting from my smartphone and can't do so. :whistle2:|

Wow that Tales of Symphonia CE is huge and ugly. With all those faces all over the box it looks like a middle school girl's Justin Bieber book cover.

More importantly, the price is absurd. I'm sorry but the $99.99? The other games Namco has put out had a 99.99 for the CE version and 59.99 for the regular. Now this is 39.99 for the regular and 99.99 for the CE? This better have a $20 bill inside of it.
If you look at the overall price it doesn't seem bad, but if you factor in that the regular version is $39 it does seem somewhat high, so you make a valid point. Still with only 15k made and individually numbered I'm going to be picking one up. Just can't pass on it.

i am going to see if i can pick up Tales of Symphonia CE from amazon warehouse for cheap, if amazon does indeed carry it.

Really happy at 2.5 waiting up last night for the leaks to come in for new KH3 news and already figured they'd announce 2.5 sometime this year it's just good to finally hear it. Hope we get another LE for this one too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back