Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad it doesn't work on PlayStation TV.

Is there a chance that they will ever patch it to be compatible?
They were actually asked this awhile ago and their answer was, yes at some point they would like to go back and add compatibility but at this point in time they are focusing more on getting a solid line up of releases and making sure as many of those are compatible as possible. So to me that sounds like they realized it is a feature people want so they will try to add it to the games that are coming to boost sales. But even tho it seems to be really low on their priority list I'm still hopeful since I'm pretty sure the JP release was compatible.

They were actually asked this awhile ago and their answer was, yes at some point they would like to go back and add compatibility but at this point in time they are focusing more on getting a solid line up of releases and making sure as many of those are compatible as possible. So to me that sounds like they realized it is a feature people want so they will try to add it to the games that are coming to boost sales. But even tho it seems to be really low on their priority list I'm still hopeful since I'm pretty sure the JP release was compatible.
That's good to know. I had seen that the Japanese version was compatible (according to the Wikipedia list) so was wondering if it was on the table.

quick question whats the difference between the 3 different LE versions of the awakened fate ultimatum? went to order that and Atelier Shallie, but dont see a description between the 3

at least it seems like Atelier Shallie is only the LE =P

quick question whats the difference between the 3 different LE versions of the awakened fate ultimatum? went to order that and Atelier Shallie, but dont see a description between the 3

at least it seems like Atelier Shallie is only the LE =P
With awakened fate ultimatum, one comes with the Angelic Card Set

The other comes with the Devilish Card Set.

And the $59.99 ultimate edition includes both card sets plus a coin.

for some reason I want Danganronpa 2 on digital but I see it's $30 again at Amazon

I am in no rush to get it but I know most likely I will never get it for much less than this until probably next year's digital sale

oh woe is me

I picked up a Playstation TV at Target for $51.35 yesterday.  I'm sure you guys saw the deal already but in case you haven't you can go in and have them price match it to amazon at $69.99, then use Cartwheel for another 20% off (through 12/20), and another 5% from your redcard.  So its a great time to finally pick one up if you want to play Vita games on your TV like I do.

I would like to track down a new or used copy of Danganronpa 1 collector's edition without having to pay $200 if anyone is selling. 

for some reason I want Danganronpa 2 on digital but I see it's $30 again at Amazon

I am in no rush to get it but I know most likely I will never get it for much less than this until probably next year's digital sale

oh woe is me
Possibly PM'ing gamestop, where the game is on sale (still? again?)

I just played through the first one this week and really enjoyed it. Might be worth driving around to whatever GS stores have a copy of the sequel and pick it up...although the last few weeks have been so unkind to my wallet. :(

did amazon already sell out of the FF Type 0 HD CE or has it not been available yet? I also noticed that GS is saying shipping only and they're charging an extra $10.

Trailer randomly showed up in my news reader for Hyperdimension Neptunia U. Has this game already been confirmed for NA localization? I can't recall.

Anyway, it's here:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/18/introducing-hyperdimension-neptunia-u
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/18/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-coming-to-ps-vita

Think it just got confirmed... Why the hell did I think this game was for the Wii U before LOL. When I saw Vita I stared at it like what...

I thought it was for the Wii U too, so I didn't pay any attention. Maybe they shouldn't have added the U at the end.
They should have just called it Hyperdimension Neptunia Unleashed (what I assume the "U" stands for). It's not like that's a worse title.

The Dynasty Warriors fan in me will likely get it eventually...maybe sooner depending on whether it gets a good LE.

did amazon already sell out of the FF Type 0 HD CE or has it not been available yet? I also noticed that GS is saying shipping only and they're charging an extra $10.
I'm glad I decided to put my foot in the door on that one(it was available for a little bit @ $99.99), I imagine it'll come back and probably go on sale like all the expensive Tales CEs I buy. You' d think the XBO CE would still be around at least.

Hyperdimension Dynasty warriors? Count me in!
I think it's the Senran Kagura template, but it's practically the same(only more pantyflash).

With awakened fate ultimatum, one comes with the Angelic Card Set

The other comes with the Devilish Card Set.

And the $59.99 ultimate edition includes both card sets plus a coin.
so the ultimate does have everything the other 2 versions have then, right? I wasn't sure because the picture makes it look like they may have different art books. I really dislike the new site layout, its not as informative as the old one

Just got confirmed today, and I am excited to play it this Spring. Three HDN titles already for 2015 and hopefully 4th one comes over in the Fall.
Tell me about it, Rebirth:3, Victory II, and Neptunia U, with another spin off on the way, while for NA we get Noire and Rebirth:2 soon. This is a good time to be a Neptunia fan, just hope there will be a second anime version on the way and a possible spin off into other genres, a Neptunia fighting game, a Uni FPS, a Neptunia racer.

Did she actually win that vote? :eek:
Who knows, The actual result doesn't come out until December 22, so we still have a few days to wait.

If I remember correctly, when they did the midway results, Blanc was winning with a huge lead followed by Noir and Neptunia (those 2 had close votes to each other)

Bought a le demon gaze for 60$ is that pretty good? Also interested in finding a hyperdimension pp le, what do you guys think on how much i should buy that one for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back