Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this right. They have not stated the price and or even created a store front to pre-order Re;Birth 2 LE at the moment correct? Re;Birth 1 LE was sold from them on Amazon are they not doing the same thing this time? I ended up getting Re;Birth 1 LE but I had to wake up at 2:50 AM just to order it.

They are creating their own store on their own website and selling Re;Birth 2 LE on it correct? How do they not think this is a bad idea? They should create the store and make it go live before announcing Re;Birth 2 LE. What if the store has problems, which it is definitely going to. Then we have to hurry to put our shipping and payment information in and the people that are faster than others will have that finished and checked out leaving those that fumble with presser lose time and lose the LE.

Someone needs to sit this company down and talk to them about business management, or at least something.
Yeah, in twitter they confirmed they're making their own store or something similar to sell this. It's definitely gonna have problems, what do you think this is man? Just try your best and enjoy the wild ride of rage and tears. My prediction is that the website they're using breaks almost immediately and they use DIR and we get smashed boxes.

Cue the rage and people wishing they never made the LE because they didn't get one.

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/555189016065478656/photo/1

Preorders on the N. American Online Store goes live TOMORROW (1/14) @ 6pm PST!

- The N. American store will go live a few hours ahead of the preorder time so that people can set up their account info

- Credit card information will not be stored to your account

-You'll have to enter your CC unfo during checkout

-The N. American store has added shipping to more non-EU regions, including South America and Asia (except for Japan)!
Their Twitter states their store is going live a few hours before the Limited Edition does. For everyone keeping an eye out for this I suggest making your Account ASAP! Not storing your CC information is a real bummer to be honest I really just want to go in add 1 to my card and click order and be finished in seconds.

6:00 PM PST is 9:00 PM EST correct ?

Let me get this right. They have not stated the price and or even created a store front to pre-order Re;Birth 2 LE at the moment correct? Re;Birth 1 LE was sold from them on Amazon are they not doing the same thing this time? I ended up getting Re;Birth 1 LE but I had to wake up at 2:50 AM just to order it.

They are creating their own store on their own website and selling Re;Birth 2 LE on it correct? How do they not think this is a bad idea? They should create the store and make it go live before announcing Re;Birth 2 LE. What if the store has problems, which it is definitely going to. Then we have to hurry to put our shipping and payment information in and the people that are faster than others will have that finished and checked out leaving those that fumble with presser lose time and lose the LE.

Someone needs to sit this company down and talk to them about business management, or at least something.
I thought they announced it would be $57. No doubt it will be a cluster f, but I commened them for learning from their mistakes from the first go around.

Like now they have separate stock for US and EU. They also are doing pre orders during the day rather than in the middle of the night. They have also announced they have more than 1000, but did it kind of jokingly which probably pissed off people that didn't get the first LE. Also, like others have posted before me the store will be up a few hours ahead of time, but CC info will not be saved. I'm going to use PayPal anyway, but be prepared for that.

I thought they announced it would be $57. No doubt it will be a cluster f, but I commened them for learning from their mistakes from the first go around.

Like now they have separate stock for US and EU. They also are doing pre orders during the day rather than in the middle of the night. They have also announced they have more than 1000, but did it kind of jokingly which probably pissed off people that didn't get the first LE. Also, like others have posted before me the store will be up a few hours ahead of time, but CC info will not be saved. I'm going to use PayPal anyway, but be prepared for that.

I did not even think about using Pay Pal. I think I will just use this if they have the option. Thanks for reminding me as it will be much quicker .

Ughhh all these limited edition crap, my wallet will b
Now be empty for 3month straight.. Criminal girls le,hyperdimension rebirth 2 le,majoras mask le, majoras mask console le,amiibo's,ht0 fairy le, fftype0 collectors edition T_T.. Might have to cancel some of these... Looking at you censored criminal girls.. I think i have more shit preordered but i dont remember.

Ughhh all these limited edition crap, my wallet will b
Now be empty for 3month straight.. Criminal girls le,hyperdimension rebirth 2 le,majoras mask le, majoras mask console le,amiibo's,ht0 fairy le, fftype0 collectors edition T_T.. Might have to cancel some of these... Looking at you censored criminal girls.. I think i have more shit preordered but i dont remember.
Do you really need all that? Some will be physical exclusive (like Fairy vita) but yeah. Lots of stuff if you might actually play and kind of expensive for some of those.

Do you really need all that? Some will be physical exclusive (like Fairy vita) but yeah. Lots of stuff if you might actually play and kind of expensive for some of those.
Im into limited edition collecting especially on vita related games, i like how it looks in my collection.. and yes i need all that xD

New Fire Emblem game got announced! No title yet but its made by the team who made Awakening. YES. Another Fire Emblem Game!! :whee:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/14/new-fire-emblem-game-announced-nintendo-3ds/
I love fire emblem an all but man that game is fugly looking character model wise. Judging by the samurai and greek or roman knight in the trailer it looks like the "choice system" is going to be play as one side or the other. Obviously unless they do a good job with the samurai I can already tell who I'll be using a cav lord.

golem is new. but this isn't the first time they had a monster unit.

I'm going try and snag a LE of HN Rebirth2, but I won't be heartbroken if I miss out. I didn't get in on the 1st one, so there might be a chance I just keep my wallet closed and grab the vanilla version. 

I love fire emblem an all but man that game is fugly looking character model wise. Judging by the samurai and greek or roman knight in the trailer it looks like the "choice system" is going to be play as one side or the other. Obviously unless they do a good job with the samurai I can already tell who I'll be using a cav lord.

Yeah, but they have feet now.

It's a 3ds game, so of course they're limited by the hardware. I'm sure the final product displayed at the proper resolution will look better than a blown up youtube video though.

Protip: When you're competing to buy online LE drops, use a CC# and not Paypal.  Paypal is always slower because it requires more page loading steps.  Steps that get slowed down immensely during high traffic.  Whereas credit card works directly from the cart submit order button. 

I don't think I like the Neptunia series enough to go crazy for this LE. After missing the last I'm kind of meh on this new one. I think i'm cutting down on my CEs though except for games I really love or just the ones for the Vita since it's usually like 10 dollars more if I'm already getting the game.

Also looks like Etrian Mystery Dungeon will be coming April 7th this year

Link

Close to my birthday...I will see if I want a mystery dungeon game around that time. Lots of good announcements for sure though...I will wait on the new 3DS XL for now. Once it goes to around 150-160 I'll seriously think about it unless it gets an amazing announcement.

r5swlkla9vyv5jkiz6go.jpg

Available for purchase or download May 26th

Isn't the us version just Japanese version of 1 and 2?
It's the enhanced version of 2. Japan is getting it, just 2 days after us.

lol, the fiancee loves this series for some reason. She's never beaten a Pokemon or Digimon game, but she's beaten both of the previous Fossil Fighters.

It's the enhanced version of 2. Japan is getting it, just 2 days after us.

lol, the fiancee loves this series for some reason. She's never beaten a Pokemon or Digimon game, but she's beaten both of the previous Fossil Fighters.
maybe because of this: start from 4:50 in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvMt9MDJ6o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back