Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think about a code names steam? I really want the Majora's mask pin, but I am far from sold on a code named steam lol

But lets face it though. The magic that was Neptunia 1 is gone now, in a couple of months this'll get thrown in with the rest of the LE's we keep on our shevles and prob don't look at. The rarity and chase of it all is what makes these things special, and yes the feeling that you got one when someone else didn't
ah good ol schadenfreude

There is nothing special about about a game with thousands of copies. If you want something truly rare you need to go after Japanese contest prize. They are stuff you can't just go on ebay and buy even if you have money.
or the hearts r ce. only like 3 for the eu contest :shame:

But lets face it though. The magic that was Neptunia 1 is gone now, in a couple of months this'll get thrown in with the rest of the LE's we keep on our shevles and prob don't look at. The rarity and chase of it all is what makes these things special, and yes the feeling that you got one when someone else didn't
Limted will lose its meaning, just like "GOTY" editions (should only be 1 per year)...Re; Birth 2's LE is more in line with being a Special Edition than LE. Senran Kagura is supposedly "limited", but the ease in finding one is noticeably easier than finding DanganRonpa 1 (which is out of print now). So...Would you rather have a gold brick, or a silver spoon?

Order #5845. Now I will have matching ReBirths, sweet! Also, sometimes I forget this is a thread for a bunch of dudes. Would marry someone who likes Hyperdimension? :/

Order #5845. Now I will have matching ReBirths, sweet! Also, sometimes I forget this is a thread for a bunch of dudes. Would marry someone who likes Hyperdimension? :/
On CAG it would be more like who has collected every Neptunia game. Bonus points for a complete collection of CEs. I have played one at least.....

Not until they stopped wasting their time playing neptune games.

Limted will lose its meaning, just like "GOTY" editions (should only be 1 per year)...Re; Birth 2's LE is more in line with being a Special Edition than LE. Senran Kagura is supposedly "limited", but the ease in finding one is noticeably easier than finding DanganRonpa 1 (which is out of print now). So...Would you rather have a gold brick, or a silver spoon?
yah it pisses me off when a company dishes out a goty or greatest hits only to find out that it doesnt have the dlc or all of the dlc or their to lazy and just give you a code, also who cares if the idiot likes to gloat about being special, real gamers buy becaue they want to play the game not to flip

yah it pisses me off when a company dishes out a goty or greatest hits only to find out that it doesnt have the dlc or all of the dlc or their to lazy and just give you a code, also who cares if the idiot likes to gloat about being special, real gamers buy becaue they want to play the game not to flip
please you know real gamers never play games because they are too busy building houses out of their backlogs. :D/

hey there may be a woman or 2 on here. But they are prettymuch guaranteed to already be married. Girl gamers like good men are in short supply and what what. Though I certainly wouldn't marry a woman who liked the first neptune gameplay wise. :shame:

Maybe us females are just stalking this thread? I do. :wave: Keep up the deals and info, guys!

Also glad for you all that Rebirth 2 LE is easier to get. Missed out on Rebirth1 LE, and it just doesn't seem right to have only one of the 2 be LE. Although I still haven't touched Rebirth 1 and PP...

Continuation of OkCupid profile:

"My 'Peer Pressure' Giclee comes first, you second"

http://store.nisamerica.com/neptunia-victory-peer-pressure

My wife actually probably WOULD let me put this up without question, but... it's just a tiny bit too much for me.

I like seeing beautiful / sexy women on my walls in my "man cave/office" but that's a little too distracting lol.

However I do have a nice leggy Hatsune Miku wallscroll up next to a Seeker Cassandra print, and I do have a free space in the middle...

NO! Down boy, down. :p

My wife actually probably WOULD let me put this up without question, but... it's just a tiny bit too much for me.

I like seeing beautiful / sexy women on my walls in my "man cave/office" but that's a little too distracting lol.

However I do have a nice leggy Hatsune Miku wallscroll up next to a Seeker Cassandra print, and I do have a free space in the middle...

Leggy Miku you say..Have a link?

Haha, yeah it was just a liiiiittle bit too much for my wife as well. She finally OK'd it, but I settled on just Iris Heart instead for our game room:

http://store.nisamerica.com/merchandise/neptunia-victory-iris-hearts-you

And this one near my PC:

http://store.nisamerica.com/merchandise/neptunia-victory-giclee-gamindustri

I don't have the $300 giclees though. Just posters, framed.

I'm with you. My wife is a huge anime fan, so something like that would fly, but it's a bit much for me as well. I'm a big fan of the Hyperdimension series, but I'd be more prone to find one with all of the characters than Neptune, or Plutia in an erotic pose....

Now figurines, that's another story. =P

http://zoominmedical.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-purple-heart-figure/

Leggy Miku you say..Have a link?

Haha, yeah it was just a liiiiittle bit too much for my wife as well. She finally OK'd it, but I settled on just Iris Heart instead for our game room:

http://store.nisamerica.com/merchandise/neptunia-victory-iris-hearts-you

And this one near my PC:

http://store.nisamerica.com/merchandise/neptunia-victory-giclee-gamindustri

I don't have the $300 giclees though. Just posters, framed.
This is the hatsune miku I have:

http://imgur.com/5OOInSL

And yeah I really like both of those posters as well. $300 is alot of money though.

I probably would spend that on a miku print though >.<

I mean honestly my wife just recently bought me a miku figure that shows her panties soooo... it really is just me being like "whoa" lol.

I'm considering getting one. Found a site where it's about $40 cheaper than most other places. I think my favorite figurine has to be my Sword Art Online Asuna character.

http://www.play-asia.com/sword-art-online-18-scale-pre-painted-pvc-figure-asuna-paOS-13-49-en-70-5vdv.html
I really recommend the one that's obviously the better of the two.

Nepgear just came out, but I snoozed on that one and probably lost any chance of getting it anywhere near what I would have paid if I preordered.

And yeah I really like both of those posters as well. $300 is alot of money though.

I mean honestly my wife just recently bought me a miku figure that shows her panties soooo... it really is just me being like "whoa" lol.
Yeah, I don't think they have the posters on the store anymore. Those were only $15 when I got them. These canvas giclees are a bit much at $300 though.

Lol, that is the same Miku wall scroll I have. Also have the one where she is walking on a train track with angel wings. Same artist I believe.

Anyone notice on Legend of Heroes Facebook page they updated their cover and profile picture with shots from Second Chapter.

I'm hoping for a 2015 Spring/Summer release.

One of my favorite RPG on the PSP and of all time.

Just hope it comes on Steam and PSP as I would buy for both. I already own three copies of the first one.

Anyone else excited about LoH:TiTS SC?

10415625_1060152344010178_7398017867577815804_n.png

10923613_1060150707343675_9093293120521058650_n.png

Anyone notice on Legend of Heroes Facebook page they updated their cover and profile picture with shots from Second Chapter.

Just hope it comes on Steam and PSP as I would buy for both. I already own three copies of the first one.

10415625_1060152344010178_7398017867577815804_n.png

10923613_1060150707343675_9093293120521058650_n.png
the girl in the pic looks like holo from spice and wolf. LOL

Maybe us females are just stalking this thread? I do. :wave: Keep up the deals and info, guys!

Also glad for you all that Rebirth 2 LE is easier to get. Missed out on Rebirth1 LE, and it just doesn't seem right to have only one of the 2 be LE. Although I still haven't touched Rebirth 1 and PP...
We are totally stalking this thread! I haven't touched any of them...I just...BUY O_O

True a little repetitive but wouldn't take but a few hours. Did anyone else hate how in multiplayer you had to pretty much start the story from the beginning? That was extremely repetitive and by the time my friend and I caught up to where we were in the story we tired out of the game a bit. Think we both ended chapter 5 or 6 I believe.
It was dreadful, especially with the early quests and catching everyone up. :???: Once it got to slaying Oni, it wasn't bad.

Would anyone in this thread like to have the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax first-run bonuses (Teddie bop-bag and half-deck of tarot cards)? I don't want them. PM me if interested.

What an unfortunate acronym. But yeah I'm excited.

Just got back from a Target near me.  They had a bunch of 8 GB Vita memory cards on clearance for $5 and change.  I will  mule them for people if anyone wants.  Just msg me if you're interested and Paypal me $6 total for domestic shipping in the US only. 

Heh I actually forget this thread is mostly guys too. Things like the calendar from the Rebirth 2 CE remind me tho when I read people would feel awkward putting it on their desks because they might get looks. I'll put mine on my desk and get comments like, "Oh that's cute". Guess the previe isn't the first thing people see when a girl has it, it comes off more cartoony I guess.

the girl in the pic looks like holo from spice and wolf. LOL
Sigh.. now that you mentioned it, I have to buy it.. I need more Holo after how the anime cut off :(

Anyways, the first game finally went on sale for PSP so I ended up buying it. Good to know the 2nd one is coming out soon.

Just got back from a Target near me. They had a bunch of 8 GB Vita memory cards on clearance for $5 and change. I will mule them for people if anyone wants. Just msg me if you're interested and Paypal me $6 total for domestic shipping in the US only.
That's awesome of you by any chance to you have the item number for it

You're a nice person.
Thanks.

A few people have already expressed interest and paid so I'm heading back to the store tomorrow morning to buy them. There was one peg with a dozen or more cards so it should be no problem. Get at me if you want one or even a few. I should be able to ship them out on Monday.

I would like to get this for my Girlfriend as she Loves Attach on Titan:

http://www.play-asia.com/figma-attack-on-titan-non-scale-pre-painted-pvc-figure-eren-yeag-paOS-13-49-en-70-79bb.html

Play Asia just has some pretty ridiculous shipping sometimes.
Not sure if this helps, but you could check out Amazon. I see one right now for $58 with free shipping. It's from a third party seller, but it is fulfilled by Amazon, so you can trust it.

I usually try to use Amazon when looking for figures and stuff. The expensive shipping from Play-Asia and other online stores kinda repels me from getting cool figures most of the time :/

For the guy who wants the Eren Figma.

Should listen to the guy who said to go with AmiAmi. With the current exchange rate, he's only 34 dollars there brand new. If you go with Unregistered SAL shipping, it shouldn't cost much more than 6 dollars. You'd have to wait a month with no tracking though. It's reliable though. Even with EMS it shouldnt be much more than 20 dollars, which still makes it cheaper than playasia.

So RegionThree is now available for 3DS for region-free play.  Uses the Cubic Ninja exploit, and works on current firmware.  May not be a bad idea to post 3DS import deals for those that can use this.

For the guy who wants the Eren Figma.

Should listen to the guy who said to go with AmiAmi. With the current exchange rate, he's only 34 dollars there brand new. If you go with Unregistered SAL shipping, it shouldn't cost much more than 6 dollars. You'd have to wait a month with no tracking though. It's reliable though. Even with EMS it shouldnt be much more than 20 dollars, which still makes it cheaper than playasia.
I would just point out that all US west coast ports are pretty bad right now so if you are ordering anything into the USA, at least, expect some delays. At least, I assume SAL shipping is moving on the ocean...

EDIT: Nevermind I guess SAL is actually an air shipping method, just really really deferred. So, it shouldn't be having to move via the USWC seaports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back