Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Rotated. If the news about a 360 price drop is true and it applies to the Elite, expect one less referral to be needed. So, we're potentially looking at 8 for a free Elite and you could get more than half of them here for free. Get on this now!

Whoa, now, we can't have this falling off the front page, now, can we?

Someone might want to get themselves a free 360!

Anyone who is going for the regular 360 should get the $50 drop, so that would mean one less referral right now while supplies last. Too bad there's no Elite price drop. :(

Rotated.

I'm taking my name off the list since I just placed my order for an Elite. That means one less person. Please remember if you've finished the site to let me know. Thanks and good luck to the rest of you still trying to get their free Xbox 360.

I know for this site you have to do one offer, then get X amount of referrals. For all those offers you have to pay, and I have no way of paying, any alternative?

[quote name='Pwn Star 360']I know for this site you have to do one offer, then get X amount of referrals. For all those offers you have to pay, and I have no way of paying, any alternative?[/QUOTE]

If you don't have a credit or debit card I dunno. Maybe pay your parents or a friend back to use theirs?

[quote name='keithp']If you don't have a credit or debit card I dunno. Maybe pay your parents or a friend back to use theirs?[/quote]

Parents won't, and none of my friends have a card.

[quote name='Pwn Star 360']Parents won't, and none of my friends have a card.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad, I really could've used a referral. :cry:

[quote name='keithp']That's too bad, I really could've used a referral. :cry:[/quote]

How about I refer you, but you complete the offer, or I will like get you two more referrals.

My 360 Elite is pretty. I got it yesterday and set it up (with transfers) this morning. Now, you've got to do your part and sign up under one of the people in the first post, complete your offer and when you do that I'll put you into the mix. There's a few of us who have already gotten the goods meanwhile everyone else is just watching. Don't wait until it's too late, the sooner the better.

[quote name='Redeema']My 360 Elite is pretty. I got it yesterday and set it up (with transfers) this morning. Now, you've got to do your part and sign up under one of the people in the first post, complete your offer and when you do that I'll put you into the mix. There's a few of us who have already gotten the goods meanwhile everyone else is just watching. Don't wait until it's too late, the sooner the better.[/QUOTE]
Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the people that completed the refs and received their items; how long did it take? I noticed in a different thread that Pookymeister is sitting @ 4/8 refs after two years. Clue me in on how long some of you have been waiting. Thanks.

For receiving after ordering? I ordered on a Friday it was delivered on a Wednesday. Waiting to get all the referrals? I took my time so for me it was a year, but I wanted it as close to free as possible. Other people can get it done in a week or two, but they pay for those referrals.

bread's done
Back