Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Don't forget to bump the thread every few hours to keep it at the top of the first page, the more people see it the more are interested in joining up. The conga has been rotated, so when it's your chance bump it up. Remember that out of sight is out of mind.

I wonder if this is worth it...it seems like this will take forever to do...

at this rate, I could probably save $10 a day and get it quicker...

Sure, we all could. Or you could save all that money and get a free 360. You could also get a few free referrals here and pay for the rest. Whatever works for you.

Ok, then those are two for Fullmetalfan720.

Please, OP, update thread. I would like to get my name into the rotation a.s.a.p.

Updated. I really wish we could get more greens for everyone and if anyone knows a way I'm game, but otherwise everyone should keep the bumping up, that way people know this conga is active. I think it's the most successful conga on CAG, so far. We've gotten dozens of greens for people, I just wish we could get more and faster. Thanks for all the help, though.

pleaz refer me, im greedy i kno. i cant do anyones else and that probably wont make u do mine either but pleaz help me. im kinda scared in doin their offers. i dont want to get charged or give out to much info.

[quote name='hey20']pleaz refer me, im greedy i kno. i cant do anyones else and that probably wont make u do mine either but pleaz help me. im kinda scared in doin their offers. i dont want to get charged or give out to much info.[/QUOTE]

You haven't even gone green, so there is no point to begging.

[quote name='hey20']pleaz refer me, im greedy i kno. i cant do anyones else and that probably wont make u do mine either but pleaz help me. im kinda scared in doin their offers. i dont want to get charged or give out to much info.[/quote]
Please allow me to fix your post's spelling and grammar:
[quote name='hey20']Please refer me. I'm greedy, I know. I can't do anyone else's [referral] and that will probably keep you from doing mine, but please help me. I'm too scared to do their offers. I don't want to get charged or give out too much info.[/quote]

Ok, now that this has been covered, please allow me to verbally beat you over the head for being a dumbass.

1) You cannot join the conga without doing someone else's offer
2) The point of the conga is to get everyone referrals. What you are suggesting defeats that purpose.
3) If you don't want to give out too much information or do one of the offers, then you are shit out of luck. You have to do [at least] one of the offers in order to receive your free gift. You would probably understand this if you took the time to read everything in the first post of the thread.
4) You are a moron and you cannot type for shit. You are the scum of the internet. We shake our heads at you. Leave this place.

The conga has been rotated. We've got one person with 0 greens and one person with two. Help them both out. Keep up the bumping, it'll help get greens for everyone. Thanks. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me

Free Xbox 360 Elite, I know people want it, I get hits on my blog everyday and lots of people signing up under me. If only I could get that last green...maybe I'd be able to help others.

I'd like to join this conga, but i don't have a credit card, so I can't do offers. Do any offers take paypal, because i do have a paypal account?. If there is some way i can do offers with paypal, please respond. Thanks.

I'm not sure about any offers accepting Paypal. I went through a few of the offers before I signed up, but honestly never looked to see what was CC and what wasn't?

I hope people haven't abandoned the freebie stuff. I still need one more referral for my 360 Elite. I'd rather not wait for my turn again, but I will if I need to.

Let me confirm this and I will add you to the rotation. Thanks.

Also, I think I'm going to be sending out a PM to everyone on Monday after the rotation I want to verify that those on the list here are still interested. It wouldn't be fair for those waiting to be held back another week or two if someone has finished the site. Just a confirmation is all, though, I may consider a brief timeout for those who don't reply. Again, it's not fair to those of us who keep up the thread and want to do this if someone isn't interested in getting the freebie at the end.

bread's done
Back