Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Had to rotate, no new greens, sorry for those who were up at the top. Good luck to the new leaders. Don't forget to bump the thread, too, it'll help your chances at getting a green.

Awesome beast: This is TraInn, I'm not sure who runs freeofferspot.

Superbass, we still get referrals, but the sad part is that T-Man has not been active since October and at that he's only posted ONE time on this site in his 3 years of membership. Show me that you've greened, I'm not sure how else we can verify. If someone else has an idea I'm willing to hear it, but it's not fair that T Man is in the conga and getting his greens (potentially), but not doing anything in return. Maybe you can ask TraInn to switch the referral to someone who is more active unless T Man wants to come out of lurker status and verify it with me?

Because T Man has been a no show for months and Superbass showed me a screenshot that corresponds to the date he signed up and with the same offer he posted I have added him to the list, if anyone objects or has a way to confirm it with T Man I'm all ears, but I've got no other ideas.

Oh, and conga rotated.

I know stamp.com is a free offer to try if your in the US but are there any free offers to complete if your in canada?

Or does anyone know the cheapest offer to complete for Canadians?

Bump for the people up now.

And, awesomebeast, freeofferspot is not a freebie site. It is a site in which somebody started to get free referrals on their trainn accounts. The site in this conga is the same site as the one freeofferspot.com (different ref numbers) redirects you to. Freeofferspot violates trainn's terms and conditions because it acts like it IS Transcendent Innovations, but it makes so much money for trainn, trainn probably won't do anything about it. So, there's a little background on freeofferspot and if you plan signing up do one of us a favor and sign up for this conga. The guy running freeofferspot.com already has about 930 refs on his 360elite4free account.

14108048.png

Rotated. Tell your friends to sign up and get them in the conga, it's five free referrals, you'd be half way there. Free Xbox 360's for everyone!

Hey I just ordered the 480 cash from this website after getting my referrals, does anybody happen to know if they send that to your paypal account or do I wait for a check in the mail or something?

elitetran07 - Yes, that's how it works. If we tried to get everyone all 9 referrals they'd be in this conga forever. Heck, some people have been in this for months and not gotten their five, it's kind of the luck of the draw.

So, turns out wicked man 612 appears to be some sort of scammer and went red for me, so I don't have my full 9 referrals for my 360 or my 5th from this conga after going through the submission process I find this out. Everyone else checked out a-okay it seems. So, I will remove him from the list if he is still up and will throw myself and kilraven into the mix.

I'm so fucking furious because I was hoping to have my Elite in a week or two.

We got rotation! Come on everybody. Let's get some referrals going, if you're in line, you should help and bump this thread to get it to the top and get more exposure. That's the only way we can all continue to get our referrals.

We got rotation! Come on everybody. Let's get some referrals going, if you're in line, you should help and bump this thread to get it to the top and get more exposure. That's the only way we can all continue to get our referrals.

Keep it going. The only way you get your referrals is if this thread is exposed more and at the top of the page. It's 5 free referrals, that's more than half way there to a 360 Elite! If you tried to pay people at an average of $25/green it amounts to $125 for those alone. Spend that money on games instead of greens. A true CAG could get 6-7 games with that money. Don't waste your money, get the greens here.

Rotation has been made. You can sign up and help a fellow CAG out and yourself at the same time. Do it! Get a free Xbox 360!

Actually it didn't take 5 days. I'm green today!! This is my first conga, BTW. I guess it's 5 days for Strey101 to get the credit for my referral?

Anyway, here's my info:

A. Strey101
B. [email protected]
C. Your Credit Report
D. Greened

Okay, keithp has been confirmed and added to the list. Keep the greens coming. The more visible this thread is the more chances you are to get greens, just keep that in mind.

bread's done
Back