Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Wow, hilarious, someone changed those arrows pictures. I just copy/pasted the last thread started by Just Blaze, I don't know where those pictures came from, sorry. Bump for the new people, though.

Help these guys get a referral or two, the rotation comes tomorrow night and neither have a single referral. Come on, get half of your referrals here for free!

Achkoshi, can you verify the green from RatATatTatt? Let me know so I can add him to the list. Come on, if you start now you should still be able to get the 360 Elite Bundle with two free games.

Rotation up front. Again, no new greens. Tell your friends if they want 5 free greens to sign up here. It's better than paying $25/green. Keep up the bumps too.

Conga rotated. Feel free to bump the thread so that more people know about it. Also, please let me know if you're done with the site, so that we can keep the conga moving.

Can i only join one CAG conga line. Because i want to get in the PS3 one as well, but it seems that it is not as active. And If i do wish to join this conga i just have to sign up under one of the people on the top tier, and if someone doesn't mind answering a newbie question, how do i join and how does this basiclt work and usually how fast is it.

Bump, signed under jd however I haven't gone green yet as I haven't looked into the offers.
And you can sign up under any of the congas as long as you complete them properly.

[quote name='Myzar']Can i only join one CAG conga line. Because i want to get in the PS3 one as well, but it seems that it is not as active. And If i do wish to join this conga i just have to sign up under one of the people on the top tier, and if someone doesn't mind answering a newbie question, how do i join and how does this basiclt work and usually how fast is it.[/QUOTE]

I'm just doing this one for now. I signed up almost a month and a half ago, and my time will be coming up soon. It's a good way to get started towards a 360 and hopefully get some free referrals, rather than bother all your friends to do so (I've done this already) or pay people to sign up using your link (okay, I do this too). As long as you're patient and do a little legwork, you should be on your way.

I've gotten most of my referrals from this conga, I only need three more to get my free 360 Elite, so getting (potentially) half of your referrals from this thread is definitely worth it, but you've got to be willing to wait your turn as well, that's the only downside. But, hey getting even a free referral or two is worth it because some people pay as much as $35 for one, so consider that even more money saved.

Yeah, sign up and potentially get yourself 5 free greens. Better deal than paying $20-30 per green. Save that money to buy yourself a game or two when you get the system.

Bump up the jam
Bump it up
While your feet are stompin'
And the jam is bumpin'
Look at here the crowd is jumpin'
Bump it up a little more
Get the party going on the dance floor

bump and just wondering when its my turn would it be against the rules to offer some cash incentive for people to sign up under my ref? Need 6 more for my elite...

[quote name='timmylamb']bump and just wondering when its my turn would it be against the rules to offer some cash incentive for people to sign up under my ref? Need 6 more for my elite...[/quote]

Your turn is next week, but please don't offer cash in this thread as it's not fair to the other person. If you want to offer cash for the greens, make your own thread.

Is this conga fairly active? I'm thinking about joining a 360 elite conga, but I want to go with one that'll get me a couple of refs. Thanks guys.

Well, a number of us have gotten referrals, it seems to work in spurts. I've been up three times if I'm not mistaken and once I got the squadoosh (0) and the other times I got two referrals each. There's quite a few of us going here, so as long as the thread gets active members and daily bumps as well as some promotion (in other words tell everyone you know to join the conga) it will keep running fairly smoothly. I've gotten 4 out of the 6 referrals I have from this thread, so that's saved me from begging friends and paying $25 and up per green. Some people have finished with little help from the conga, but that's with actively paying big bucks to get their prize. The rest of us seem to not be in that much of a hurry. Your choice, though. We'd be glad to have you.

bread's done
Back