Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

And I greened today under Ricochet. Anyone know where to get one of those sig pictures telling how many referrals you've gotten? Thanks.

[quote name='Synergy']And I greened today under Ricochet. Anyone know where to get one of those sig pictures telling how many referrals you've gotten? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The HTML code is listed in the Your Account tab.

Back to the bumps. Where's Ricochet to confirm the green? Once that's done I'll throw you on to the list, Synergy. Now we keep it rolling!

[quote name='Redeema']Damn holiday threw off the rotation. Sorry about that everyone.[/quote]

I PM'd you. I realize it was the holidays and everything, but seriously, I greened almost 2 weeks ago and I should have been in the rotation by now.

Is there some other way I can post proof so that I can be added? Ricochet's PM box is full, and I've already tried appealing in this thread and have been mostly ignored.

I haven't ignored you, I've just been busy at work. I tried PM'ing Ricochet, but his PM box is still full. When he gets to clearing it out I'll put you into the mix, from the date of your green, so you'll get in between the names who are in there, you're not going to get thrown at the bottom. Don't worry, that's how I managed it when I cleaned up the thread when I took it over. I hope that's okay with you. Now, more sign ups, the holidays are over, let's keep the greens rolling!

A) Achokshi.
B) Last half of the e-mail I used is [email protected] (If Red or Ach need the complete e-mail, just PM me)
C) I've done the Netflix offer, so I assume it will be a bit before I go green.
D) Pending

Is there anything else I need to know or do? Aside from waiting to ding Green and PMing my referral link?

No, you don't need to do anything until it goes green. Back to the top and we've got this thing moving again.

I've been thinking if it might help if someone made a signature banner that sent users to this thread. Something like "CAG Free 360 Conga - Get in line!" or something that the users could put in their sig to point this thread out and make more visible. I don't know if that'd fly, but it'd be a little more exposure I think.

This only works if you're not signed up currently. Sorry. Unless, you want to do the other 360 site using someone else's referral.

Ah, sorry folks, didn't realize my PM box was full and all my emails from CAG were sent to my junk folder.

I can confirm a green from Synergy. Thanks man!

Hey guys i signed up for this site 2 days ago. But i wasnt aware of these circles. There isnt anyway for me to get in one now is there? Any suggestions or comments please let me know. Thank you!

Did you sign up as someone else's referral? If not I'm pretty sure you can have Trainn change the account to be listed as someone's referral here if you want in.

[quote name='KoA']Do they paypal the 480$ or check it?[/quote]

If you prefer to get a check, you can request one, and they'll send it to you.

[quote name='GuyPI']hey I have one of these accounts but I was wondering if I could get in on this if any way possible.?[/QUOTE]
You have to sign up under someone in the top two in the OP, otherwise you aren't eligible for the conga. #1 on the list in the OP.
"1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer"

Back to the top. If anyone knows how to get a hold of achokshi to verify Kilraven's green, I'd appreciate it. He hasn't been online in a month.

Rotated, and I only need one last green to get all 5 and be done with the site, appreciate anyone who wants to help. Thanks.

Green: It means completing an offer.

You can do Stamps, but it's a really weird one because it works instantly for some, but not all. If you do it right, clear cookies before completing it should work, otherwise you'll have to file for a manual credit and that could take a couple weeks. Again, assuming you do everything correctly, and legitimately you'll be okay. Thanks and if you need more help post here or try PM'ing me.

There are other ones that require like $2.00 and then you decide whether you want to stay with the service or not within a few days or cancel if you don't like what they have to offer, some of them deliver stuff, some don't, but everything requires a credit card.

Okay. I'm all done with the site, I've gotten my five referrals. Thanks everybody who has helped. I need one more to get my Elite, but that's easy since I'll get my brother. I still insist this is the best conga on CAG.

Edit: There's only one person at the top to prevent from screwing up the rotation by either shorting someone or giving someone a week and a half up there. So, if you're interested throw him a bone and green for him.

Also, there's at least one more person who signed up under me, see page 7. I don't know if he's serious about going green, but I think I have to let him in the conga if he actually does.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the forums were down for so long, but the conga has been rotated and there are two new people to sign up for.

bread's done
Back