Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

I get the impression that we need a lot of new blood. Are there any other gaming forums we could advertise this conga on?

Ok, supercow is in the rotation now. We can't really advert this on other sites, but you can bump the thread and recruit other people towards this. That may help.

A. Genki-JAM
B. [email protected]
C. Proactiv Solution
D. Pending

Edit: Genki-JAM is no longer on the top 2 referral link. Does that mean when my offer goes green I won't get on the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks. Still pending...:roll:

Edit: I did a "Missing Credit Request" and they haven't responded yet (been about 10 days). I received my Proactiv acne program and I haven't canceled anything yet. Any ideas on what to do? I have been at this about 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

I'm relatively new at this myself, but it seems that Proactiv is supposed to be instant credit and Missing Credit Request is the way to go. I assume patience would be good on that?

Bump.

Jragon, did you received a confirmation email from ProActiv and have you received any form of email from Trainn regarding the missing credit?

I've only received a confirmation email from ProActiv so far. It has been about 19 days after submitting the missing credit request.

Good. As long as you have that, you should be good. I had to submit a missing credit about a year ago, and it took a copy/screenshot of the confirmation email to get it.

I'm interested in getting in on this but I'm still a little confused even after reading the first post. What exactly do I have to do? It says that I can get 5 referrals from the thread, but it requires 10+ for an actual 360. I've never done this referral stuff before so if anyone could explain it to me in simple terms, I'd greatly appreciate it.
And uh, these sites ARE legit, right? >_>

I'll have to adjust the numbers when I get home from work, the starter bundle (slim console, two controllers, game) goes for 8 referrals. We'll get you 5 out of 8 (potentially) for the other three refs you're on your own. You can get a Kinect bundle (slim console, kinect) also goes for 8 refs. Then there are other bundles you can grab as well.

They are indeed legit, though, I got a PS3 80 GB console, Xbox 360 Elite, Guitar Hero II & III at home to prove they are. TraInn has been around a while and while many of the other freebie sites have gone out of business these guys are still around. That should say something.

[quote name='FFandMMfan']Okay so, how do I get started with all this? I'm still pretty confused.[/QUOTE]

The first step is to click one of the two names that is up for rotation (under the $$$$ and @@@@ rows). You'll then be directed to TraInn's Xbox site, sign up (at this point you're not signing up to anything, you're just registering to the site under the referral name you chose), and peruse the offers. In order to "go green" you have to chose one Level A offer (or enough Level B offers to equal 50 points) and complete the specified requirements (for example, Gamefly requires signing up to a 8 or 10 dollar trial, queue a game, and remain a customer for 14 days). Most of the offers want you to try out a service. If you like it, awesome. If you don't, then cancel (I strongly suggest after the minimum required days). Once you receive credit - it'll say Completed Offer: Yes in your progress bar - the referral you chose to sign up under you will confirm, then Red will place your referral link into the conga.

Still didn't get the offer Proactiv Solution to credit. I sent them an email stating my problem and proof that I purchased the item, but they haven't answered back. Any ideas on what to do?

P.S. It's been over 5 weeks. :fridge:

bread's done
Back