Joost Invites Available

I got from Max's last update to JSK414 before I started having trouble sending out invites. I'll send more when this issue irons itself out.

[quote name='11440']But if it isn't clever on the frontend, how will it attract users? The buzz of an invitation-only beta will create momentum for only so long.[/QUOTE]

I think the reason that Joost is going to make it is because it's in the right place at the right time. Viacom is suing YouTube, all of the major networks are trying to get full shows online... For some it will work out, but not for most. Other than the major networks, it's really not economically feasible to host your entire library online, plus find the revenue streams, plus insure against piracy, etc. Joost is trying to bridge that gap.

And let's not forget, this is Mark Andresson (sp?) we're talkin about. The guy built Netscape into a monster (for those of us remember before the fall from grace), then built Skype into a major force. I wouldn't doubt this guy for a minute.

[quote name='maxg']Invites sent from stormtrooper down to sladeums.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Maxg for the invite but it seems :twoguns:pookmail's rss feed let me down. Is there any way you can resend the invite?

If not can you send it to stormtrooper94 at gmail dot com.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']The form is dead.
If anyone has one left i would greatly appreciate it![/QUOTE]

If you want an invite, I'm going to need a email address from you two.

bread's done
Back