JULY UPDATE! FREE BATTLEFIELD: BC! GH:A BUNDLE! NCAA 09 *Get them all for FREE!!!*

[quote name='Zhanmadao']I'll sign up if theres no CC required to be entered or used whatsoever[/quote]

Just about all of them require a CC.

[quote name='electronicthroat']Ok, I was looking at the Netflix offer and it said this:

To receive credit for this offer you must sign up and become a paying member after 14 day trial period.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.​
Usually credits 22 days after sign-up..​

It says you have to become a member after the trial is up? I don't think I like that. I mean I don't mind paying a small fee to do a trial, but having to stay a member is not something I would probably do. And I don't understand about not being able to immediately cancel.

This just seems too hard and too much trouble. I guess I'll just have to save my money to get some of these games.[/quote]
It is really up to you if you want FREE games or not. I sent you a list of offers that I have completed that credited instantly. NetFlix, Blockbuster and GameFly are all excellent services that I already subscribe to or else I would have signed up using the FREE360games site.

The NetFlix offer on this site is probably one of the worst offers based on the fact that it takes so long to credit. I suggest trying out some of the other offers before you are so quick to pass judgement on the site.

[quote name='electronicthroat']The thing I don't understand is why those offers say you can't cancel immediately. How long do you have to wait to cancel? I want to do this, but don't want to get screwed.[/quote]

As for why you cannot immediately cancel, it is all based on how the site works. The reason you get free games is because the advertisers provide them for you to try out their offers. If all you did was sign up to get credit, never try out the service, and then cancel then you are really just beating the system, the advertisers never get any subscribers, they stop providing the games as incentives and the site ceases to exist. So I encourage you to try out the offers for the trial period and determine if you want to cancel or not. That is the only way new offers and new games will be added to the site!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236109

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Can someone give me some info on which offers are better to do? I tried the 5 magazines for $27 since i wanted some magazines anyways, but the company rejected my CC for some reason ( I have well over $27 in there :) ). I don't really feel safe typing my credit card repeatably into a weird website. Someone please PM me.[/quote]

PM Sent! ;)

[quote name='Zhanmadao']I'll sign up if theres no CC required to be entered or used whatsoever[/quote]

Hello, thanks for your interest in the site. Now as for using a Gift Cards/Debit Cards as opposed to Credit Cards here is my standard response to people that ask about using GC/DB instead of CC:

You can use GC/DCs on the site, but YMMV on how successful you are. I used an AmEx GC with varying degress of success and others claim they use Visa GCs for many of the offers. The only way to guarantee that you will get credit is to use a CC.

If you are interested in getting FREE games then it is probably worth a try for you. Just make sure that if you use a GC that you cancel the trial if you do not want to use it past the trial period. What I have heard gets people banned is when you use a GC with a low balance on it and then do not cancel, then the companies try to bill you once the trial period is over and cannot because there is no $ on the GC. This usually has them report you to TraInn and you get banned. So if you do things right you should be able to use GC/DCs.

Now for the offers. Most of them charge a small fee for the trial period (usually $1-5 dollars). They all have a trail period usually 7/14/28 days. I recommend you try out the services to determine if you really want to use the service or cancel. Some of the offers on there like NetFlix, Blockbuster and GameFly are really great services and I would have signed up for them using the site if I wasn't already a member. If you determine that you do not want to continue an offer past the FREE trial period then you can call to cancel using the customer service number included in the confirmation emai. What I usually do is cancel 2-3 days before the free trial ends just to be safe.

As for offers, here are the ones I have completed:

$1 - At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, Simply You

$1.95 - Yahoo Success Center

$4.95 - Quickbooks, Increase My Margin, eAuction tutor, Google SEO Supervisor.

I have also done these but have had varying degrees of success:

FREE - Stamps.com (this credited for me instantly but alot of people are having problems getting instant credit and you have to wait 21 days to file an MCR)

$1 - GreatFun, AutoVantage (I had to file an MCR to get credit for both of these)

Also Some people on the site say that it is a violation of the terms of service to use a DC or GC and it could cause you account to get banned but another CAG asked a Customer Service rep from the site about them and they said they do not have any problems if people use them, but some of the advertisers do not take them.

here is my link for you to sign up:

Feel free to ask me any additional questions! I'd be happy to help you out! ;)

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Any chance of a full Rock Band kit?[/quote]

That would be pretty awesome! I think they were hesitant when it first came out due to the fears that it would be difficult to find in stores, but I see it everywhere so it cannot be that hard to find. Either way there should be some great games added. Even better to get them FREE:

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Any chance of a full Rock Band kit?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. What's more likely is that they'll be offering the individual instruments since they'll be available the end of the month. That way you can basically piece together whatever setup you want.

[quote name='greatscot']Doubtful. What's more likely is that they'll be offering the individual instruments since they'll be available the end of the month. That way you can basically piece together whatever setup you want.[/quote]

Yea, I speculated about this in the past that the individual instrument packs might make more sense, but with this site you never know.

Cheers :beer:

Still haven't got Assassins Creed yet

Ordered it on Dec 30th, 2007. It says shipped now but its been like that for about 5-6 days

[quote name='The0ne']I hope its this week. Starting to lose hope :( If its not here by Friday, I'll contact them[/quote]

Yes, I would send them an email today at [email protected]. Unfortunately they usually take a day or two to respond so at this point it is probably time to write them an email.

I have had EXCELLENT customer service from the people at Trainn. They are very courteous and always work with you to solve any problems. I do suggest being polite in your email to them. Just ask for order status and a tracking number.

[quote name='OffTheWall16']i got my GH3 but i didnt get the bundle?

do they charge for it at all?[/quote]

There is no charge from Trainn for the games you receive on the site. Hence FREE 360 games! ;)

The site says they are providing the Guitar Hero III bundle. I suggest you contact their customer service group at [email protected] and explain what you received.

See the above post for details about their top notch customer service. I'm sure they will either send you out the bundle or possibly issue you a gift card!

:beer: CHEERS :beer:

[quote name='OffTheWall16']my parents wont let me open it until a bill comes so its freE?[/quote]

QFE

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']There is no charge from Trainn for the games you receive on the site. Hence FREE 360 games! ;)[/quote]

The games are provided for FREE from the site for trying out the offers you signed up for!

Who wants FREE games?

bread's done
Back