「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

I paid everyone except Dv8, which I will do as soon as my eBay listings end this morning and someone sends me cash. Sorry about any delay with that.

Thanks everyone!

Messages to all sellers have been sent. I have the weekend off so I am ready to pay once everyone gets back to me with final totals and Paypal addys.

Thanks.  

^ I Had a feeling he was gonna do that because of all the dump questions he asked.

Also here is my updated list as of 2/19

123Code: SHIPPED 2/19

G4. Steeldiver (A) - $.50 123Code

G9. Lords of the Fallen Limited Edition (New) - $5 123Code

G19. Awesomenauts Assemble! (B) - $4 123Code

G25. Xbox One 4 Port USB Hub (New) - $2.50 123Code

G39. Runbow Deluxe Edition (New) - $2 123Code

G49. Call of Duty World at War [Wii] (B, Complete) - $.50 123Code

G61. The New Tetris [N64]  (C Label Condition) - $1 123Code

G62. Spawn Armageddon [Xbox](B) - $.50 123Code

dv8mad: SHIPPED

G6. Battlefield Hardline (New) - $5 dv8mad

G7. Blood Bowl II (New) - $5 dv8mad

G13. Battleborn (New) - $5 dv8mad

Edwin29: SHIPPED 2/17

G41. Dr.Robotniks Mean Bean Machine - $2 Edwin29

G42. Family Feud - $2 Edwin29

G46. Sonic Spinball - $2 Edwin29

G48. Wrestlemania The Arcade Game - $2 Edwin29

G51. Dynasty Warriors 2 [PS2] © - $1 Edwin29

FeGuy: SHIPPED

G53. Digimon Rumble Arena [PS1] (Disc Only) - $1 FEGuy

G54. Final Fantasy Tactics [PS1] (Disc Only) - $3 FEGuy

G57. King of Fighters 99 [PS1] (Disc Only) - $1 FEGuy

itzd4n: SHIPPED

G14. Battlechasers Nightwar (New) - $14 itzd4n

G17. Redout Lightspeed Edition (New) - $11 itzd4n

G21. Buzz Lightyear Toys r Us Exclusive Infinity 1.0 (New) - $.50 itzd4n

G35. Mad Max High Octane Collection (New) - $3 itzd4n

MasaTFC: SHIPPED

G16.Payday 2 Crimewave Edition (A) - $5 MasaTFC

G43. Robocob Versus The Terminator - $3 MasaTFC

Mirpkered: SHIPPED

G24. Lego Batman Movie Story Pack Lego Dimensions (New) - $6 Mirpkered

G29. Playing with Power NES Classics (New) - $8 Mirpkered

G32. Cowboy Bebop Complete Series (B) - $16 Mirpkered

MossFan563: SHIPPED 2/17

G26. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (New) - $9 mossfan563

OfftheCrossbar: SHIPPED

G44. Sonic 2 - $3 Offthecrossbar

G45. Sonic 3 - $4 Offthecrossbar

G55. Guardians Crusade [PS1] (Disc Only) - $1 Offthecrossbar

sffbraves: SHIPPED

G58. Lego Indiana Jones 2 [DS] (A, Cart Only) - $1 sffbraves

Skiizim: SHIPPED 2/17

G2. Regular Show Mordecai & Rigby in 8 Bit Land (New) - $3 skiizim

G50. Dragon's Lair [Sega CD] (B, Complete) - $11 skiizim

Syncsy: SHIPPED

G56. Hot Shots Golf 3 [PS2] (B) - $1 Syncsy

TheLordofAwesome: $7+$4=$11

G47. Streets of Rage 2 (Not for Resale) - $7 The Lord of Awesome

Tony Da Tiger: SHIPPED

G1. Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+ (A) - $2 Tony Da Tiger

G3. Samurai Warriors Chronicles (B) - $2 Tony Da Tiger

G5. Tomodachi Life (A) - $2.50 Tony Da Tiger

G8. Kronos (B) - $3 Tony Da Tiger

G10. This is the Police (A) - $4.50 Tony Da Tiger

G11. Warhammer Vermintide (New) - $3.50 Tony Da Tiger

G15. Lumo (A) - $3 Tony Da Tiger

G18. Troll and I (New) - $2.50 Tony Da Tiger

G36. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (New) - $.50 Tony Da Tiger

G37. The Happening (New) - $.50 Tony Da Tiger

tw34k: SHIPPED 2/19

G33. Justice League Doom (New) - $3 tw34k

G34. Justice League War (New) - $3 tw34k

Will2: SHIPPED 2/19

G12. Agents of Mayhem (A) - $7 will2

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 2 days before it ended I was telling blackdog I don't trust that piece of shit and that he probably wasn't going to pay. You could tell by reading his posts.

SCRUB RUINED MY LOWBALL!!!

DO NOT send to negim8264. Details to come.
block6.gif

negim8264 used to be Yugi8264. He was under trading ban - I do not know the circumstances behind that - but then created his current account to skirt that. This is obviously against CAG rules, so the mods are determining what to do with him. I am not in the loop on that, but I assume the next step is a site ban, so I would recommend against dealing with him as he will likely be removed from the site soon.

Hah! Holy crap, it was my lowball 5 years ago that he filled with drama. I didn't even remember that, but I think I have a stalker.

It wasn't that I was skirting the situation. I just forgot about it. It was many years ago and it was about me being scared about being scammed if it didn't come within a certain amount of time and than I started arguing about someone and that cag isn't that great. That was over 2 years ago and if that is unacceptable than I guess I won't be doing anymore lowball. I wasn't trying to skirt around the situation as I didn't really know who to ask. The ban wasn't because of me scamming someone it was more on me talking bad about the website.

negim8264 used to be Yugi8264. He was under trading ban - I do not know the circumstances behind that - but then created his current account to skirt that. This is obviously against CAG rules, so the mods are determining what to do with him. I am not in the loop on that, but I assume the next step is a site ban, so I would recommend against dealing with him as he will likely be removed from the site soon.
How did this come out? Internet sleuthing, or were you approached by CAG mods?

It wasn't that I was skirting the situation. I just forgot about it. It was many years ago and it was about me being scared about being scammed if it didn't come within a certain amount of time and than I started arguing about someone and that cag isn't that great. That was over 2 years ago and if that is unacceptable than I guess I won't be doing anymore lowball. I wasn't trying to skirt around the situation as I didn't really know who to ask. The ban wasn't because of me scamming someone it was more on me talking bad about the website.
So....are you not going to pay dv8? lol

It's not even a choice I can make. Creating a second account is already against the rules, so he should not have even participated in the lowball from the start.

My apologies to anyone that bid against him.

I can try to delete it. I don't even use it. Sorry I didn't realize that if I can't do trading at all than I guess it was Ok. Sorry to waste your time.

My guess is that there is some trepidation on dv8's part to ship three mystery boxes to someone who may not be on CAG much longer. Not to mention a PayPal chargeback wouldn't be difficult for packages that don't have tracking.
. There wouldn't be a chargeback if the address didn't work the next PayPal given I will send dv8 the money as a family and not as a purchase. I don't think you can do a chargeback on sending money to family or friends.

Payment sent for this

youruglyclone666 - $66 +52.50 $hipping = $118.50(SAL is the price shown. I can technically make it cheaper by going surface on the biggest package, but it's NOT recommended. Your call though.)
4. :vita: Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Nyu Nyu DX Pack w/Bonus DLC Card (New/Sealed/JP) (455g) - $35 youruglyclone

7.   :ps3: 3rd Super Robot Taisen Z Impulse Hen (New/Sealed/JP) (145g) - $5 youruglyclone

13.   :ps3: Kamen Rider Battride War II TV & Movie Sound Edition (New/Sealed/JP) (125g) - $16 youruglyclone

23.  :xb1: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector's Edition (No game or steelbook) (1050g) - $7 youruglyclone 

36. Disney Infinity Lot of Cards and Pieces (240g) - $3 youruglyclone

I can try to delete it. I don't even use it. Sorry I didn't realize that if I can't do trading at all than I guess it was Ok. Sorry to waste your time.
You didn't realize that if you can't participate in transactions in the trading forum, that it was OK to participate in transactions in the the trading forum?

This is rude, but LMAO.

Paid Vulgarism, and I think that's the last person I needed to paid for my lowball winnings, also got the My Little Pony box from Blackdog, the girls loved it. Thanks!!

Every time I see some lowball drama I remember this guy that hosted various lowballs like 5 - 6 years ago and he had two accounts, used one of the accounts to host lowballs and the other to outbid people. 

I just read the opening post...

It sucks that someone had to come through and ruin the lowball because this was nice

Now the seller is out of the many and the people that bid are out of the items...

That sucks. 

Just wanted to let everyone know that if I do not receive a response from you by 2/21 about your winnings I will be cancelling them. I have mostly everyones shipped out and on my final tally (Page 81) if you do not have a date next to yours I shipped it on 2/15. Feel free to send a PM but again if I do NOT get a message from you by the end of the day on 2/21 I will be forfeiting your winnings. Thanks for the awesome lowball and hope to do one again soon!

VendettaXBL is the only person I haven't heard from yet. Everyone else has been paid.
You're not the only one. Paid 4 days ago and still haven't heard anything back from him. It's not like I'm in any rush or anything, just would like some acknowledgement that everything is good and it's on it's way to me.

He has a post on the 13th he keeps updating. He at least acknowledged I paid him and it says he was going to ship my package on the 15th. He is probably just too busy to update it at the moment. I'm not worried yet. If it's march and it hasn't changed I might change my mind.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!

Post in this thread first to claim each item.

All discounted a bit from the original bid+shipping price.

0. Japanese Special Mystery Lowbox Grande (5kg or more) - $200 shipped if you can send Amazon Japan Gift Card - $220 shipped if you can pay via Paypal.

1. Japanese Mystery Lowbox Small (as close as I can get to 1kg) - $30 shipped if you can send Amazon Japan Gift Card - $38 shipped if you can pay via Paypal.

2. Japanese Mystery Lowbox Medium (as close as I can get to 1.5kg) - $40 shipped if you can send Amazon Japan Gift Card - $48 shipped if you can pay via Paypal.

24. The North Face Fuseform Progressor Shell ~ Small ~ Red (365g) - $12 shipped if you can send Amazon Japan Gift Card - $15 shipped if you can pay via Paypal.

Sorry, planned to ship more today, but have a packed schedule. Tomorrow for sure, thelonepig, itzd4n, tw34k and - if I get his address - youruglyclone.

Can probably get others shipped tomorrow if I get more payments from yellow names soon!

I would love the small or the medium, but want to give the people who originally bid on them a chance to see this.... If no one picks either the small or medium by tomorrow evening I can do either pay method.

Mystery Boxes

I would be tempted except DV8 takes too much of my money already...over $700 in the last 30 days or so already.

to be honest about $200 of that was shipping.

More than a few packaged I sent out have been received. Please let me know you are satisfied by leaving (hopefull) poasitive feedback.

On another note, I haven't heard a peep from Assaulted Gaming

Ive left a message each day since the lowball ended, none of his (or her) messages have been read. I hope he/she is alright...what is the recommended  timeframe before I say forget it and just keep the item??

bread's done
Back