「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

More than a few packaged I sent out have been received. Please let me know you are satisfied by leaving (hopefull) poasitive feedback.

On another note, I haven't heard a peep from Assaulted Gaming

Ive left a message each day since the lowball ended, none of his (or her) messages have been read. I hope he/she is alright...what is the recommended timeframe before I say forget it and just keep the item??
Registered in 2012, but hardly any content...

My situation is different as I usually don't contact at all for about a week since I update my OP and let people stumble back in, LOL.

But, once I start contacting, I usually give a week to get back to me, if they don't that's that. From there, I send a message about feedback from not following through on a lowball and, if they get back to me, we work it out - sometimes with a neutral rather than a negative. But, if no contact at all, it's clearly a neg.

Medium Mystery Box paid! 

Dv8 do you have a tracking # for the large mystery box?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Masa bid $1500 on T8, but we'll go with what you have.

I'll start sending messages out tomorrow. Everyone save blackdog should be in first class range, so I can calculate shipping prices without zip codes.

EDIT: The shipping prices seem odd to me, but those come right from USPS.com. I'll look into it again tomorrow.

For the OP:

blackdog60 $47 + $13.95 = $60.95 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED

T1. :vita: Fate Extella: The Umbral Star Noble Phantasm Edition - $24 blackdog60

T2. :ps4: Battlechasers: Nightwar - $9 blackdog60
T15.One Piece Clear Files (set of 4) - $3 blackdog60
T17.Scrapped Princess (Complete Bandai release in Infinite Ryvius Chipboard box) - $11 blackdog60

Cage017 $5 + $3.75 = $8.75 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED
T9. :br: The American President (sealed) - $2 Cage017
T10. :br: Pride + Prejudice + Zombies - $3 Cage017

dv8mad $13 + shipping PAID

T6. :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered (sealed) - $13 dv8mad

Edwin29 $21 + $3.75 = $24.75 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED

T4. :ps4: Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Year Celebration - $14 Edwin29

T5. :ps4: Tales from the Borderlands (sealed) - $7 Edwin29

Goguenator $6 + $3.75 = $9.75 PAID SHIPPED

T14.Final Fantasy XV beanie - $6 Goguenator

MasaTFC $22.50 + $4.45 = $26.95 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED
T3. :ps4: Borderlands The Handsome Collection - $5.50 MasaTFC
T3.5 :ps4: Lego Jurassic World - $4.50 MasaTFC

T7. :ps4: Uncharted The Lost Legacy - $12.50 MasaTFC

Sito $11 + $3.75 = $14.75 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED
T16.Chrono Cross Desk Clock (slight smudge) - $11 Sito

Wchillinman $2 + $4.45 = $6.45 PAID SHIPPED FEEDBACKED
T12. :br: The Hunger Games (Target exclusive 3-disc version) - $1 Wchillinman
T13. :br: The Hunger Games Catching Fire (sealed) - $1 Wchillinman
Unclaimed -
T8. :wii: ZhuZhu Pets Featuring the Wild Bunch - $
T11. :br: Sherlock Season 1 (Region Free, but 50hz) - $
Updated.

Received packages from thelonepig and jimijumper (who wins the award for Most Unique Packaging) today and left positive feedback. Thanks.

Still no word from VendettaXBL. Status of PM shows "Not Yet Read".

Medium Mystery Box paid!

Dv8 do you have a tracking # for the large mystery box?
Oh, yes, I do... Must have forgotten that one. Let me dig out the receipts and I will get it posted in the OP.

EDIT Wait, no, I'm an idiot (no comments necessary TLP).

I purposely made it 1.99kg so that it could ship small packet. There is no tracking on it.

Oh, yes, I do... Must have forgotten that one. Let me dig out the receipts and I will get it posted in the OP.

EDIT Wait, no, I'm an idiot (no comments necessary TLP).
I purposely made it 1.99kg so that it could ship small packet. There is no tracking on it.
giphy.gif

UPDATE #47.5xb

I have another wave going out tomorrow. As of now, only DV8, Slayer, and Tw34k's packages won't go out with that lot. Maybe next time 100+ items isn't the best idea, heh.

UPDATE #47.5xb

I have another wave going out tomorrow. As of now, only DV8, Slayer, and Tw34k's packages won't go out with that lot. Maybe next time 100+ items isn't the best idea, heh.
I'm gonna sprinkle a little MSG on my fist before I slam it into your mouth just to enhance the experience.

Received my package from VendettaXBL to my surprise earlier today....or is it yesterday, it's 3am here, whatever.  Point is, didn't even know if it had been shipped, but it's here and it's all good.  Big thanks for the box and packing job.

My dv8 package arrived today, with almost the right amount of ecchi content.

but I can be honest, I don't think you can ever have enough ecchi content.

I had a family emergency pop up.  Sorry for those of you that DM'ed me.  I have tracking for anyone's stuff that hasn't arrived.

For the three of you who I have not shipped out etc, I will be shipping for free due to me not being available.  My apologies.

Also I paid FBI and I think from buying, I'm all settled up.

Just an FYI:

AssaultedGaming   never replied to the many PM's I sent to him/her regarding the lowball win. The item was a Left For Dead game with a $1.00 bid. It's a shame that their reputation has to be tarnished by such a low bid and win. I don't like giving out negative feedback but a deal is a deal..

~jimijumper 

Received Blackdog's items and all three discs did something different:

Nightmare Creatures - Works. No problems.

X-Men Mutant Academy - Went to the PS1 logo screen then stopped working.

Die Hard Trilogy - Read as an audio CD and only wanted to play "track 1" with a read time of 40 minutes. No audio played and the PS3 did not read it as a game disc.

Ejected the disc and noticed a portion of it was cracked either from shipping or from removing it from the case that was provided. 

I knew I took a risk, but I did not expect three different scenarios with every item I ordered from one person. 

Meanwhile, nothing has changed with VendettaXBL. I know he is going through some personal things right now, but I figured the PM status of "not yet read" would have changed.

Received Blackdog's items and all three discs did something different:

Nightmare Creatures - Works. No problems.

X-Men Mutant Academy - Went to the PS1 logo screen then stopped working.

Die Hard Trilogy - Read as an audio CD and only wanted to play "track 1" with a read time of 40 minutes. No audio played and the PS3 did not read it as a game disc.

Ejected the disc and noticed a portion of it was cracked either from shipping or from removing it from the case that was provided.

Are they both cracked? The X Men disc sounds like something that might be needing of a resurfacing, but I would think that a crack would just make a disc not work rather than read the audio file.

X-men appears to have some scratches, but I don't see any cracks.  Die Hard and Nightmare Creatures had the same kind of case, yet the Die Hard case was tighter with the disc. Removing Nightmare Creatures wasn't an issue.

Cage I would look into resurfacing the disc (or trying it on a PS2/PS1). I have had a few games that had that happen, but polishing them up fixed the issue.

As for Die Hard, I think its Dead Jim.

Have had kids with flu over the past 3 weeks (one of them with Type A followed by Type B) while my wife and I had somehow made it through unscathed...

Until this weekend when we both came down with Type B.  So, I did not get to ship out the package for clonesniper yet, but will tomorrow! Also, I have still not heard from youruglyclone who paid me but did not include his address and has not responded to my PM. If you see him, give him a bump for me!

Got my Mario coin, Guacamelee game, and sweet Bonus Item from Vulgarism. Leaving feedback now.

Meanwhile, it's been two weeks and I have still not heard anything from VendettaXBL.

Got my package from DV8! Thanks for the delivery! Leaving feedback now!

I heard from Vendetta today and my package is one its way! Can't wait to get it!

Lowered prices again on the non-paid items. Will do so each day until they hit loss point (i.e. I lose money by shipping) or they get claimed. 

Got that jacket from dv8 in the mail today, it looks brand new?!?!?!?!?!?! That's pretty awesome, and someone should pick up that North Face one since its cheap and (presumably) in fantastic condition as well!

Leaving feedback now, thank you sir! I can not wait for the next lowball (may have a few items to toss in myself)!

Still no word from VendettaXBL. It's been almost a month now.
That's weird! I got my package from him yesterday! It even had some extra goodies in it!

I'd also buy that jacket but I'm worried at 6'4" It might be a little small for me :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back