Killzone 3 (PS3) & Bulletstorm (360/PS3) with $20 credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]21017[/IMG-R]Pre-order Killzone 3 and/or Bulletstorm and receive $20 in Amazon credit. Killzone 3 also includes an Amazon-exclusive code to get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Release day delivery is available on both titles.

More Amazon pre-order credit deals here.

:ps3: Killzone 3 w/$20 credit at Amazon
:360::ps3: Bulletstorm w/$20 credit at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mywhitenoise']I hate how EVERYONE keeps doing this! What's the point of pre-ordering then?
I sent them an email.[/QUOTE]

Well they dropped the price by $6 but they don't have the $20 promo anymore.

Also, the BB I went to last night had like 25 KZ3 HEs sitting on the floor. We'll see how many of those go on sale a bit from now. :)

I want the Sharpshooter, but $40 is a bit rich for my blood. They needed to have that at $25 MSRP at the most.

[quote name='egonpax']Well they dropped the price by $6 but they don't have the $20 promo anymore.

Also, the BB I went to last night had like 25 KZ3 HEs sitting on the floor. We'll see how many of those go on sale a bit from now. :)

I want the Sharpshooter, but $40 is a bit rich for my blood. They needed to have that at $25 MSRP at the most.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Not paying $40 for a plastic attachment. I'd bite at $30.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']No problem. The DLC content originally sells for $9.99 which annoys me. All it is is 6 extra maps for the one mode. I should not have to preorder a game and hope it's good to get free DLC.

Either way, I am really enjoying my time with Bulletstorm. Can't wait to play more tonight.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Online Pass (common with all of EA's games now) is integrated into the Epic Edition voucher, I believe. (I haven't received mine yet)

The Online Pass is only good for 6 Echoes maps and a Quicksilver-colored leash. (not sure if you really can't play online without it, haven't really seen any mention of it directly...)

The Epic Edition content is not purchasable DLC (yet...?), only the Online Pass. (25k XP and visual upgrades)

Then there's the Gears 3 beta. I don't remember if that's a separate voucher or not. It's really confusing though, mixing two separate DLC-type items and a beta code altogether in one box. SO MANY PEOPLE have brought it up since the Epic Edition was announced.

Hope that clears it up. :whistle2:# EA might be cheap and lame 99% of the time nowadays, but they didn't really pull any new shit this time. Just confusing. Oh, and DLC #1 coming out in Spring. (info in the Bulletstorm 360 thread)

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I hate how EVERYONE keeps doing this! What's the point of pre-ordering then?
I sent them an email.[/QUOTE]

You got a $20 promo credit, you really shouldn't be whining. Seriously.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You got a $20 promo credit, you really shouldn't be whining. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I still think it's lame that it drops in price literally the day it comes out.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah I know. I still think it's lame that it drops in price literally the day it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Well if you factor in your $20 credit you got it for around $40, so you did great, as did other people preordering. The KZ games usually take some time to drop in price, so getting it for $40 is a no brainer. Same goes for Bulletstorm, though I'm really surprised that Amazon blew through all their "EPIC/Limited" versions of this game, and now only show the regular versions up for sale. I wonder just how limited these versions will end up being, if Amazon doesn't even have them anymore?

Bought the Asia Move Bundle of Killzone3
comes with two small SackBoys of the Helghast and ISA
and the game is in a steelbook.. (spoils the collection though)

[quote name='egonpax']

[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm hoping for. I love the Killzone series but for some reason I wasn't overly hyped about this release. The reported five hour campaign really killed it for me because I'm much more of a single player guy.

Being that I'm still a huge fan of the series I want the HE but no way I'm paying $130 for it. I figured I could hopefully hold out until those start going on clearance so stores can clear stock for the next big CE.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']That's what I'm hoping for. I love the Killzone series but for some reason I wasn't overly hyped about this release. The reported five hour campaign really killed it for me because I'm much more of a single player guy.

Being that I'm still a huge fan of the series I want the HE but no way I'm paying $130 for it. I figured I could hopefully hold out until those start going on clearance so stores can clear stock for the next big CE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think they'll clearance these somewhat soon. The boxes are HUGE! They need that floor/shelf space now! :)

I couldn't wait so I went ahead and picked it up from Amazon.

Maybe I'll pick it up when the HE does go on clearance and then trade in my regular copy... but the TIV is $12 on Amazon right now! $12! (Along with Bulletstorm)

Since my pre-order of Killzone 3 barely shipped not too long ago today (FSSS), I was able to have CSR PM their current price of $56.99 (I missed pre-ordering when it was $57.99). So a $3 refund is pretty cool of them. Already had the bonus code sent to me, just waiting for the game and the $20 promo credit.

That...and thanks to dmz5e and his topic, I was able to score a copy of MVC3: SE PS3 from Amazon for $66.99. They went super fast...should have it by March 12 the latest w/ FSSS.

Good things! :D

Why the hell doesn't Capcom give Amazon a stock of more than of the MvC3 SE's? I already have the Standard MvC3 (and I've been loving it) but I still want a SE

bread's done
Back