Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

Bump...

Thanks for the link but I actually have a lot of Silent Hill stuff, including the official and non-official SH soundtracks. I think we should start calling Megiddo_CAG Meatwad ;)

Yes that would make me happy Karl

[quote name='OldSchool77']I've always liked ASUS, my last three motherboards were from them. So what other parts are you trying to upgrade?[/QUOTE]

Asus is reliable. +1

Bump...

If you talking about those computers that are submerged in Mineral oil then you should know that unless you have a case specifically built for it once you submerge them it's very difficult to upgrade their hardware afterwards. What type of games do you like? I play Shooters, Adventure, Racing, and a few puzzle games on my PC ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an AMD 3.0 GHz X6 but an X4 should be good enough for most of the newer games. Try to get 4GB of the fastest RAM that your motherboard can support for the games coming out in the next few years.

Well... I never have played an MGS game aside from 4 for about 10 minutes and realized I had no clue what was happening. I should probably get this from you someday when I have money or good trade fodder.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']K-Pop bump! Catchy ass song and per the usual... a music video where at the end you are like WTF? Gotta love being in Korea like I am right now. :D[/QUOTE]

ZxT directed me to check out this video and I just did. I say the girls are not cute and the song is not catchy. It's just another group that can't sing and use voice modulation to make them sound like Cher. BLAH!

I counter with a really good (and 7/9 sexy) K-pop group!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk

Thanks. Haha, yeah the East Coast Scum is something of an inside joke because I noticed many CAGs are California folk. It just so happens too, that because of shipping costs, there have been times I've been able to give East Coasters better deals. I suppose it's all good geographical fun :)

Bump...

A lowball sale to get better PC parts sounds like a good idea, I might have to borrow that idea from you. I'm going to start playing an RTS game pretty soon, a relative just gave me Dawn of War II ;)

Way too happy bump. Just want everybody to know CAG is wonderful and we've got a great community of people here. It's been a good half a year since any bad traders screwing over somebody, and it seems like some more established traders are showing up. It's great here, thank you everybody!

[quote name='Vulgarism']New ATI card you say? Explain a little more. I'm definitely intrigued... Bump for you! [/QUOTE]

The new 6000 series of ATI cards are now for sale. I'm thinking of getting a new 6870 card since it's half the price of a 5870 card and only slightly slower. I was reading about some of the specifications and it sounds much better than the 5000 series, here's a link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2010/10/22/ati-radeon-hd-6870-review/2

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

If you're still looking for RAM I saw a few websites with sales right now :)[/QUOTE]

His computer is still turrible after 3 gigs of ram. There is no hope for his computer.

Karl, call me when you get the chance.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey, thanks for the heads up, but I'd say I'm content on my RAM at the moment. It's more HD space and a video card that I'm desiring, but just can't get the nerve to go out and do something about it. Don't listen to Meatwad, he's just mad cause he so lonely. He needs a lady. [/QUOTE]

Are you looking to get an external Hard drive or Internal? If your motherboard supports eSATA it's really easy to install an external drive. I've been looking at deals on components what's your price range for the graphics card and which do you prefer nVidia or ATI?

Bump...

Have you seen Handsome online lately? I have his e-mail from a previous purchase but since I don't really know him I didn't want to bug him if he's not feeling well.

I noticed that you've been posting in his thread that's why I asked. I've bought stuff from him before and never had any problems, I just assumed he was ill or had internet problems. Now I'm worried since you say that you haven't seen him on CAG, PSN or Facebook. The fact that he disappeared before the lowball sale even ended makes me think that something must have happened. Hopefully he's okay and back online soon so that everyone knows that he's fine. If you get in contact with him let him know that his fellow CAGs wish him well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...

I'm glad you were able to get in contact with Handsome, let him know that I wish him well and hope he is able to get back on CAG soon ;)

bread's done
Back