Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that is their business model, but think whatever you want.

Kmart isn't high up on the rung of retailers for publishers to work with. For example, Josh has said that he wants to run a deal on Okamiden when it releases, in under 8 weeks, and still has no clue whether he will be able to do so or not.
He also doesn't know whether one of the highest profile DS releases yet will have a deal or not, and the game releases in 30 days.

You didn't just ask one question, you asked multiple (which is why I addressed it that way).

As for a CBA, :rofl:

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Don't know about you, but that doesn't look like one line.

And what argument are you talking about? MY QUESTION was if a CBA was done (and I implied if not, it should be done/taken into consideration).

And I'm pretty sure a store's business model shouldn't be "Either wait and see, which are typically released 4 weeks (sometimes yes, sometimes no) or more before, or buy elsewhere".[/QUOTE]

If Josh is trying to work on a deal for a game, estimate it anywhere in between $20-$30 value for console games, $10-20 for handheld games and maybe a $50 for consoles. This is what i've done, and Kmart has continued to provide excellent deals.

The value can come in either coupons (currently suspended), SYWR points, BxGx and point cards. If you feel a retailer or Amazon will beat the offer, go ahead and pre-order it. If you're looking for limited edition copies of a certain game, you send a PM to Stock Boy. Otherwise, you just wait until the game comes out and hope for the best.

One month in advance is more than enough to pre-order most things, other than extremely limited edition items.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Don't know about you, but that doesn't look like one line.

And what argument are you talking about? MY QUESTION was if a CBA was done (and I implied if not, it should be done/taken into consideration).

And I'm pretty sure a store's business model shouldn't be "Either wait and see, which are typically released 4 weeks (sometimes yes, sometimes no) or more before, or buy elsewhere".[/QUOTE]
Hi! I'll try to close the loop on the strategy of releasing deals early from my perspective:

At first, strategically I tried to "sneak up" on competition in year 1. Despite the rough road, it definitely worked. We gained significant market share which has led to Kmart now being considered by the competition and publishers more so than ever. We are followed on Twitter and the blog by primary competitors, even my op updates here. We are always in the top 7 retailers as far as overall performance and on some releases top 5.

As far as the the length of time to release a deal vs. pre orders at the competition I would have posted launch offers through March if the coupon fiasco didn't occur and I have definitely considered opening this up to holiday releases but without an official pre order system instore the cost/benefit analysis does not work for advanced notice. Without a way to fulfill demand by announcing early vs. the risk of competitive adjustment, it is a very dangerous proposition. Knowing this, I negotiate within the time frame that I'm operating in right now; I will be able to extend when the time is right.

In my opinion I need to do this in phases. Where in the beginning I played it very close to the vest, 1-2 weeks close, now it is 4-8 weeks and when I feel like we are ready to completely lift the veil when we have the tools to completely win, I'll post a deal as soon as a title is announced.

For Capcom in particular, we are in the middle of some negotiations from an overall perspective that has put some non essential titles in limbo.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Proposing list internally this week[/QUOTE]

I'm excited about your clearance drops. Hoping some of the $20 will drop lower. There are a bunch of $15-$20 games at Kmart that I know I couldn't resist if cheaper. :D

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Sorry missed this in earlier post.
I agree that it WOULD BE HARD, but possible. Good reason to ask for more in budget for a Quant Analysis guy, maybe even 2!! haha
To be honest, it would probably give you a leg up on your competitors too.

Heres a bad analogy, but akin to the Houston Rockets, Portland Trailblazers, and San Antonio Spurs hiring Quant guys to analyze statistics well before the rest of the NBA did. And it did give them so much of a leg up on the competition, that the rest of league started to follow suit. (minus this year, rockets and blazers have been besieged by injuries)

Point taken for psp comment. Thanks for the honesty, and it makes sense coming with the psp2 announcement. Speaking of, think this will be a stock issue for kmart on release day? (I know, very very very long time, but still good info to have =])[/QUOTE]
And I missed this post! Sorry about that. Stock boy is our Quant guy :)

Knowing our strategic plan, I'm comfortable with where we are at with the analysis even if limited by our current intelligence#-o

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='salty tbone']I'm excited about your clearance drops. Hoping some of the $20 will drop lower. There are a bunch of $15-$20 games at Kmart that I know I couldn't resist if cheaper. :D[/QUOTE]
Me too!

[quote name='boneless']Josh. Is there a way i can get my SYWR card even with an existing account? i signed up during just prior to the COD BO release and still only have the printable temp card. I never received a laminated one yet. Thanks[/QUOTE]
I'd try the info support email in the SWYR Op and feel free to copy me.

Josh, I've got a question for you:

I noticed a pamphlet at Kmart today, Your 2011 Monthly Planner, and took a look inside to find coupons that work for each month, including a few "$5 off $50 merchandise purchase" coupons (for June, August, and December), as well as an "Earn 5x points on your purchase" coupon (for October). Needless to say, I picked up a few of these.

My question is this: The coupons say that they "cannot be combined with other coupons for the same purchase"; would that include the gaming coupons, assuming that those will be back in full force by the time these coupons are effective?

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh, I've got a question for you:

I noticed a pamphlet at Kmart today, Your 2011 Monthly Planner, and took a look inside to find coupons that work for each month, including a few "$5 off $50 merchandise purchase" coupons (for June, August, and December), as well as an "Earn 5x points on your purchase" coupon (for October). Needless to say, I picked up a few of these.

My question is this: The coupons say that they "cannot be combined with other coupons for the same purchase"; would that include the gaming coupons, assuming that those will be back in full force by the time these coupons are effective?[/QUOTE]
That is correct, they cannot be combined with gaming coupons. I had to get special approval to make gaming coupons stackable.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']That is correct, they cannot be combined with gaming coupons. I had to get special approval to make gaming coupons stackable.[/QUOTE]

its a crazy loop cuz the gaming coupons say you can....ive been told the same thing since one says that you can use other coupons and the other you cant

[quote name='aleraiders']its a crazy loop cuz the gaming coupons say you can....ive been told the same thing since one says that you can use other coupons and the other you cant[/QUOTE]
It definitely was an against the corporate grain decision.

I haven't had a coupon in awhile but dont they say something about stacking with other gaming coupons? I dont remember them saing anything about stacking with SYWR or any other type of coupons. Regardless I think we all know the intention of the stacking coupons and I'm sure we all know that something like 5x rewards points on a $60 purchase where you already get $20-$25 in rewards points is not going to work.

Imagine paying for a $60 game and in return getting the game + $100 in SYWR points. Yeah that would be fucking fantastic for us, but I'm not sure Kmart would enjoy it nearly as much.

Edit: Also completely off topic, Dead Space 2 is one of the best games of the last couple years. Go buy it asap. I played an hour of the first, got bored and never touched it again. I almost passed up on DS2 and I'm so glad I didn't (thanks to Kmart!). Great game.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I haven't had a coupon in awhile but dont they say something about stacking with other gaming coupons? I dont remember them saing anything about stacking with SYWR or any other type of coupons. Regardless I think we all know the intention of the stacking coupons and I'm sure we all know that something like 5x rewards points on a $60 purchase where you already get $20-$25 in rewards points is not going to work.

Imagine paying for a $60 game and in return getting the game + $100 in SYWR points. Yeah that would be fucking fantastic for us, but I'm not sure Kmart would enjoy it nearly as much.

Edit: Also completely off topic, Dead Space 2 is one of the best games of the last couple years. Go buy it asap. I played an hour of the first, got bored and never touched it again. I almost passed up on DS2 and I'm so glad I didn't (thanks to Kmart!). Great game.[/QUOTE]
It's actually a systemic issue. There is a code in gaming coupons that allows them to be combined with other codes from gaming coupons. If the "stackable" feature in the coupons used is not present the system won't allow them to be combined.

I just want to be sure before canceling my Amazon pre-order.

I picked up a SYWR card from Sears today and have that ready to go.

If I pre-order and purchase mvc3 from kmart I will get $25 for a future purchase?

So then I can pre-order and get Killzone 3 for around 35 dollars? And still receive an additional 20 for another future purchase? Like MLB the show?

And all I need is my reward card when making the purchases?

[quote name='boomerisgod']I just want to be sure before canceling my Amazon pre-order.

I picked up a SYWR card from Sears today and have that ready to go.

If I pre-order and purchase mvc3 from kmart I will get $25 for a future purchase?

So then I can pre-order and get Killzone 3 for around 35 dollars? And still receive an additional 20 for another future purchase? Like MLB the show?

And all I need is my reward card when making the purchases?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure Kmart does not do pre orders. You can go buy them and do just that though, yes.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Pretty sure Kmart does not do pre orders. You can go buy them and do just that though, yes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Saves me a trip to the store :)

[quote name='boomerisgod']Thanks. Saves me a trip to the store :)[/QUOTE]
lol dont make me go Altanis on you. What I meant is that as far as I know, Kmart does not do pre-orders. You may be able to pre-order it online right now, I don't know. But even if you do that you won't get the SYWR deal doing it that way.

What you do is go in store when the games release and buy them to get the deals.

Some of the deals may be online when they release but I dont know Josh or someone who does would have to answer that.

[quote name='ShockandAww']lol dont make me go Altanis on you. What I meant is that as far as I know, Kmart does not do pre-orders. You may be able to pre-order it online right now, I don't know. But even if you do that you won't get the SYWR deal doing it that way.

What you do is go in store when the games release and buy them to get the deals.

Some of the deals may be online when they release but I dont know Josh or someone who does would have to answer that.[/QUOTE]
The SYWR deals are not set up for preorder, they are launch deals only. Just to confirm Shockandaww's message.

[quote name='ShockandAww']lol dont make me go Altanis on you. What I meant is that as far as I know, Kmart does not do pre-orders. You may be able to pre-order it online right now, I don't know. But even if you do that you won't get the SYWR deal doing it that way.

Some of the deals may be online when they release but I dont know Josh or someone who does would have to answer that.[/QUOTE]

hehe meant nothing bad against Kmart. It is just far from where I work and Sears is a lot closer. I just wish I could get the same deal at Sears. Great deal anyway. Just canceled my Amazon mvc3 pre-order.

:lol: Go Altanis on you.

Some may be online but not all i think Josh said.

Edit:Woops i guess Josh beat me to it.

The SYWR deals are not set up for preorder, they are launch deals only. Just to confirm Shockandaww's message.

Hopefully I'll just be able to go right into Kmart when it opens on release day and get the 3DS and the deal. Most of the people in town don't know about Kmart deals and will be buying it at Gamestop, Walmart, or Meijer, so I'm confident I'll be able to get one at Kmart on release day. :) *crosses fingers*

My wife had a great experience today trying to pick up COD: BO (360) and 1600 point card.

Cashier refused to give her the XBL card. Told her it was a pricing error that when it rings up as zero dollars. Manager was even worst. Took all the 1600 point cards from the rack.

This is the last time I'm wasting time getting something at K-Mart.

Josh, you guys need to advertise these specials in the weekly ad. It's apparent after reading months of these kmart threads that the employees are not educating properly. More importanly they are wasting time and resources of potential customers not to mention the embarrassment of having to stand there for 30-40 minutes.

[quote name='aznhero913']My wife had a great experience today trying to pick up COD: BO (360) and 1600 point card.

Cashier refused to give her the XBL card. Told her it was a pricing error that when it rings up as zero dollars. Manager was even worst. Took all the 1600 point cards from the rack.

Josh, you guys need to advertise these specials in the weekly ad. It's apparent after reading months of these kmart threads that the employees are not educating properly. More importanly they are wasting time and resources of potential customers not to mention the embarrassment of having to stand there for 30-40 minutes.[/QUOTE]

lol sorry for the pain in the ass you had to experience but these situations when people are so, totally, completely, 100% wrong while acting like they know everything just make me giddy.

Email josh and anticipate the sweet return to that store when those employees have been told to STFU

[quote name='boomerisgod']hehe meant nothing bad against Kmart. It is just far from where I work and Sears is a lot closer. I just wish I could get the same deal at Sears. Great deal anyway. Just canceled my Amazon mvc3 pre-order.[/QUOTE]
Oh right, I think I was confused with what you were saying before. No you can't currently get the deals at all from Sears. Only Kmart.

Anyway It's well worth it imo as long as you have a Kmart relatively close by. Even if you don't pay tax at Amazon you pay $60 + get a $10 credit from them. At Kmart for MVC3 you pay about $64.50 and get $25 SYWR points. So in the end it's still easily a $10 savings over Amazon and so the best deal out there by quite a bit.

Not to mention the $20 you'll get with Killzone 3 at Kmart vs no credit deal at Amazon.

[quote name='jer7583']lol sorry for the pain in the ass you had to experience but these situations when people are so, totally, completely, 100% wrong while acting like they know everything just make me giddy.

Email josh and anticipate the sweet return to that store when those employees have been told to STFU[/QUOTE]

Nah.

Like I said, I'm not shopping there for games unless the promo is advertised.
I can spend my money at other places....maybe the promos won't be as good but at least it wont be a crap shoot whether I get the deal/discount/promo.

[quote name='Altanis']Going off his exact words:

I'm going to guess that unless it's a SYWR offer it's not applicable yet. ;).[/QUOTE]

so actually it WOULD be applicable since I was referencing the SYWR bonus points offers. Well that's good to know. It means I won't have to worry about people going in and buying all of them.

[quote name='aznhero913']Nah.

Like I said, I'm not shopping there for games unless the promo is advertised.
I can spend my money at other places....maybe the promos won't be as good but at least it wont be a crap shoot whether I get the deal/discount/promo.[/QUOTE]
Look, man. Forget this promo in the ad business and set things straight. Josh will personally eat those employees for breakfast, for you, figuratively-speaking.

2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 10,000 SYWR Points ($10)
Free Test Drive PSP with PS3 purchase
Free Test Drive PC with Xbox 360 purchase
I'm sure this has been answered elswhere, but which Test Drive PC game will that be?

And how long after purchase will those SYWR points be added to your account? Will I be able to roll them into a $10 credit on Killzone 3 on 2/22?

[quote name='Decker']I'm sure this has been answered elswhere, but which Test Drive PC game will that be?

And how long after purchase will those SYWR points be added to your account? Will I be able to roll them into a $10 credit on Killzone 3 on 2/22?[/QUOTE]
I dunno. But you should test drive the answers yourself.

[quote name='Decker']I'm sure this has been answered elswhere, but which Test Drive PC game will that be?

And how long after purchase will those SYWR points be added to your account? Will I be able to roll them into a $10 credit on Killzone 3 on 2/22?[/QUOTE]
It's the first Test Drive Unlimited for PC or PSP given for free with purchase of the sequel, based on which console you buy it for.

[quote name='Vigilante'] Needless to say, I picked up a few of these.[/QUOTE]
Well, aren't you so nice...

[quote name='ShockandAww']I haven't had a coupon in awhile but dont they say something about stacking with other gaming coupons? I dont remember them saing anything about stacking with SYWR or any other type of coupons. Regardless I think we all know the intention of the stacking coupons and I'm sure we all know that something like 5x rewards points on a $60 purchase where you already get $20-$25 in rewards points is not going to work.

Imagine paying for a $60 game and in return getting the game + $100 in SYWR points. Yeah that would be fucking fantastic for us, but I'm not sure Kmart would enjoy it nearly as much.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, bonus points are only applicable to base points.

For example, I got an email about getting 3X rewards points on my next $50 purchase. I can't combine that with a 10x rewards points deal on jewelry for example (thus getting 300 points/dollar on jewelry if I spent $50). I'd get 3x points on the $50 purchase- so I'd get $1.50 in points, and then 10x rewards on the jewelry (so if I bought $50 in Jewelry, I'd get $5 back for that).

It's stop stop exactly what you're talking about.

So can i get some clarification, mass effect 2 (ps30 is on sale for 44.99 AND then a 2nd game is 505 off? please help as im about to walk to my local kmart its only 5 blocks away

[quote name='Stevothepro']So can i get some clarification, mass effect 2 (ps30 is on sale for 44.99 AND then a 2nd game is 505 off? please help as im about to walk to my local kmart its only 5 blocks away[/QUOTE]

Read the OP.

(People you really need to stop answering the same questions over and over again. Especially you Altanis.)

Oh please, I completely ignored that person. And when I answer questions, I always supplement the dose of information with a healthy entree of sarcasm and mean-spirited comments. :D

I wasn't sure how to respond to a PS30 game being on sale for $45 that gave you 505 off a second game. If that's the case, when I hit up Kmart in a couple hours I might be looking for Mass Effect 2 for a system that doesn't exist (and likely won't exist within our lifetime) just to get 505 off a second game.

Would that make ME2 free as well and then cause Kmart to give me like $450 back?

[quote name='confoosious']Read the OP.

(People you really need to stop answering the same questions over and over again. Especially you Altanis.)[/QUOTE] what an ass, some of us actually have lives and cant read through 150 pages, nor do we all speak nerd/geektalk and know all the latest CAG acronyms and deals, a yes or no answer would have been more helpful,

[quote name='Altanis']Oh please, I completely ignored that person. And when I answer questions, I always supplement the dose of information with a healthy entree of sarcasm and mean-spirited comments. :D

I wasn't sure how to respond to a PS30 game being on sale for $45 that gave you 505 off a second game. If that's the case, when I hit up Kmart in a couple hours I might be looking for Mass Effect 2 for a system that doesn't exist (and likely won't exist within our lifetime) just to get 505 off a second game.

Would that make ME2 free as well and then cause Kmart to give me like $450 back?[/QUOTE]

Well in fairness, the 505 is an easy slip. Since 5=% with shift. ;)

Finally pulled the trigger on a PS3, so definitely in for God of War this week. Just hope my store has it.

[quote name='Stevothepro']what an ass, some of us actually have lives and cant read through 150 pages, nor do we all speak nerd/geektalk and know all the latest CAG acronyms and deals, a yes or no answer would have been more helpful,[/QUOTE]

Does someone responding, regardless of their response, instantly mean that they have no life? Or just terrible responses. OP means the first post in the topic, original post.

[quote name='Stevothepro']what an ass, some of us actually have lives and cant read through 150 pages, nor do we all speak nerd/geektalk and know all the latest CAG acronyms and deals, a yes or no answer would have been more helpful,[/QUOTE]

You can't read one post apparently either because the OP stands for Original Post.

[quote name='aznhero913']My wife had a great experience today trying to pick up COD: BO (360) and 1600 point card.

Josh, you guys need to advertise these specials in the weekly ad. It's apparent after reading months of these kmart threads that the employees are not educating properly. More importanly they are wasting time and resources of potential customers not to mention the embarrassment of having to stand there for 30-40 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Your experience is unacceptable and I would love to help out if you could email me. Kmartgamer.com is advertised every week in the ad as an official site with exclusive offers. If the store denied you the sale they are technically denying the circular.

are you serious? my shift button is f'd up, this is seriously like funny to you guys? damn i know this place is flooded with geeks and nerds but c'mon.heres what i got from the OP
:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30 (circular rules apply)
so do i get mass effect 2 for 44.99 and then a 2nd one 50% off? yes or no would be extremely helpful

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Your experience is unacceptable and I would love to help out if you could email me. Kmartgamer.com is advertised every week in the ad as an official site with exclusive offers. If the store denied you the sale they are technically denying the circular.[/QUOTE]

Would the card that was scanned become void upon them denying it to his wife? Assuming the transaction was properly done, up to that point?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Would the card that was scanned become void upon them denying it to his wife? Assuming the transaction was properly done, up to that point?[/QUOTE]
Actually it would become active which is whole other set of potential problems.

[quote name='Stevothepro']are you serious? my shift button is f'd up, this is seriously like funny to you guys? damn i know this place is flooded with geeks and nerds but c'mon.heres what i got from the OP
:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
so do i get mass effect 2 for 44.99 and then a 2nd one 50% off? yes or no would be extremely helpful[/QUOTE]
1. There are TWO shift keys you know.
2. It's actually quite hilarious. Why do you ask?
3. Common fricking sense. What date does the offer say it's good till? What date is today?

I promise, this isn't fricking rocket science. This is purely common sense.

[quote name='Stevothepro']are you serious? my shift button is f'd up, this is seriously like funny to you guys? damn i know this place is flooded with geeks and nerds but c'mon.heres what i got from the OP

so do i get mass effect 2 for 44.99 and then a 2nd one 50% off? yes or no would be extremely helpful[/QUOTE]
Hi! Yes, you should receive 50% off another $59.99 game with purchase of ME2.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Actually it would become active which is whole other set of potential problems.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that makes more sense than my question. That's ridiculous of them to do. Worst case, they should have honored it for them, taken the rest down, and then verified the sale on the blog. I'm glad I don't have any issues, but it sucks to hear these stories.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ok, that makes more sense than my question. That's ridiculous of them to do. Worst case, they should have honored it for them, taken the rest down, and then verified the sale on the blog. I'm glad I don't have any issues, but it sucks to hear these stories.[/QUOTE]
It's 100% infuriating.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's 100% infuriating.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing either the employee or manager took home a lot of MS Points that day.

Shady stuff. I hope that guy emails you some contact info. PM him, I would hate for that kind of asshattery to go unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back