Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']Will crysis2 be available tuesday?
Meaning in stores tuesday not shipped to stores tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Yep, the stores already have it.

Banning early reviews always pisses me off (unless I'm mistaken Crysis 2 did this) and is usually enough for me not to buy on release day. I'd always rather read at least a few trusted reviews first so as I don't get completely burned.

[quote name='JKSonic']Banning early reviews always pisses me off (unless I'm mistaken Crysis 2 did this) and is usually enough for me not to buy on release day. I'd always rather read at least a few trusted reviews first so as I don't get completely burned.[/QUOTE]

I hate that too, but I hate paid reviews more. Seeing sites like IGN give an "exclusive" review to a game sometimes almost a month before it comes out and having to give a 9.0 + score is so annoying.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I hate that too, but I hate paid reviews more. Seeing sites like IGN give an "exclusive" review to a game sometimes almost a month before it comes out and having to give a 9.0 + score is so annoying.[/QUOTE]

That's true... But while I haven't been burned too bad recently I remember in the past with games like The Matrix a lot of us got burned. While it was a long time ago, because of games like that I've never been able to shake the feeling that if they didn't have something to hide they wouldn't ban early reviews. If they stand by their product they should encourage them...

[quote name='ucantcme69']Is the WWE Allstars offer back up in the air or is it still the original deal Josh posted with the other 3/29 deals?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd love some clarification on the WWE All-Stars deal as well. At least three friends and myself plan on picking it up from Kmart on our lunch break next Tuesday, and I'd like to know what deal I should tell them to expect.

[quote name='DomLando']When I go pick up Crysis 2 tomorrow will I definitely not find any XBLA cards out in New jersey?[/QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if you do. Go pick up the game anyway, and email Josh a scan of your receipt. He then sends you a $20 GC. I've already gotten from him one of two GCs from the Dragon Age 2 and Homefront promos.

[quote name='CaseX']Wow. Bulletstorm already dropped $20? Debating whether to give it a try...[/QUOTE]
Where are you seeing Bulletstorm for $20? In the OP, I see Josh has it listed for $39.99 this week.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Wow guys, we have the wife checking in!

Time to clean up our act![/QUOTE]
Don't worry, she's cool :)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']So if Josh is Overlord does that make his wife Supreme Overlord?[/QUOTE]
You don't even know.....

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You don't even know.....[/QUOTE]

So perhaps it would be best for us to contact her directly when things go wrong since I am sure she can fix it even faster then Josh can :D

[quote name='ILLregular']You should check out metacritic.com or gamerankings.com, they usually have reviews from a lot of different reviewers (websites, magazines, etc.) and average them all up for a "final score." Anyways, so far, there's 2 reviews which are both 9/10 ;)

EDIT: Also, what jer7583 said. hehe[/QUOTE]

Sweet! 9 out of 10 so far.. sounds good.

[quote name='jer7583']Crysis review embargo is until tuesday at 9am per shipwreck on the latest cagcast. Wouldn't expect anything until midday tuesday.

Any reviews you see before that aren't to be trusted, as they are probably exclusives granted for a higher score.[/QUOTE]

Your right.. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh is making me do this...for the Turtle Beach headphones, there was a delay due to shortages but all stores will have product in time for the Crysis 2 release tomorrow. As of Saturday both types (XB360 and PS3) were both around 85% in stock but every store that was out is supposed to be getting a shipment today. Our goal is 98% in stock for ads.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']Sweet! 9 out of 10 so far.. sounds good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jer7583']Crysis review embargo is until tuesday at 9am per shipwreck on the latest cagcast. Wouldn't expect anything until midday tuesday.

Any reviews you see before that aren't to be trusted, as they are probably exclusives granted for a higher score.[/QUOTE]

Your right.. Thanks.

Stock boy-do most stores have the 4000 pt cards in stock? I see the front page has 20 dollar GC for those that bought Crysis2 and no card in stock.. Just curious if they are low in most stores.

Dynasty Warriors 7 $10 still scheduled to happen?

And Stock Boy, is the game scheduled to be in stores next Tuesday or just shipped?

Thanks for confirming (just wanted to seal the deal so to speak....)

I am not complaining but more like wondering, why is it a 20 Gift card if they dont have any 4000 point cards or the 50 dollar PSN card when you are going to be saving 30 dollars on the cards. So wouldnt you get a 30 dollar gift card if the store doesnt have any?

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']Stock boy-do most stores have the 4000 pt cards in stock? I see the front page has 20 dollar GC for those that bought Crysis2 and no card in stock.. Just curious if they are low in most stores.[/QUOTE]

To be honest I can't check points cards, they are managed by a 3rd party and not me but each time we get a report on the stock levels, stores typically have tons of them. The only thing is the company that manages them does all the gift cards and phone cards too so I think these sometimes get mixed around.

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Dynasty Warriors 7 $10 still scheduled to happen?

And Stock Boy, is the game scheduled to be in stores next Tuesday or just shipped?

Thanks for confirming (just wanted to seal the deal so to speak....)[/QUOTE]

As far as I know it should be in the stores prior to Tuesday so it should be all set for you on 3/29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back