Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Your experience is unacceptable and I would love to help out if you could email me. Kmartgamer.com is advertised every week in the ad as an official site with exclusive offers. If the store denied you the sale they are technically denying the circular.[/QUOTE]

email sent

[quote name='Stevothepro']what an ass, some of us actually have lives and cant read through 150 pages, nor do we all speak nerd/geektalk and know all the latest CAG acronyms and deals, a yes or no answer would have been more helpful,[/QUOTE]

you've been here since 2008 and you don't know what an OP is? :roll:

[quote name='confoosious']you've been here since 2008 and you don't know what an OP is? :roll:[/QUOTE]

He might not understand this sentence. It's full of geektalk.

[quote name='nbballard']Whens the next deal on systems, Josh? my PS3 just died and I need to replace it before MvC3!!![/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that! First week of March and last week of March will have very solid PS3 offers :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sorry to hear that! First week of March and last week of March will have very solid PS3 offers :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'll hold out until then.

[quote name='nbballard']Whens the next deal on systems, Josh? my PS3 just died and I need to replace it before MvC3!!![/QUOTE]

I think they're running a $50 promo at Kmart this week on a PS3

[quote name='aznhero913']I think they're running a $50 promo at Kmart this week on a PS3[/QUOTE]
LOL; you're right! Should have mentioned that as well :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Actually it would become active which is whole other set of potential problems.[/QUOTE]

Just ask me and the issues I had regarding this exact problem! It all worked out in the end though after about 5 days of back and forth emails with SYWR cust. serv. :applause:

The DQ6 offer is listed as starting 2/16, but the game comes out Sunday, 2/14, in typical Nintendo style. Does the offer really not start until two days after the game comes out? I mean, I can wait... I just don't want it to sell out.

[quote name='confoosious']you've been here since 2008 and you don't know what an OP is? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Posting on an internet forum is tough for those meatheads that dont classify themselves as a nerd or geek.

Newsflash, you are posting on a website dedicated to video game deals, you're a nerd, ritard. Hopefully my nerd speak isnt too tough for such a barbarian as you.

I'm definitely going to pick up Mass Effect 2 today, but I had one question...If I were to buy 2, would the other come out to half off? And if its half off, does it take the half of the original price, or the sale price?
I wanted to grab a copy for my brother, but if the half off doesn't apply I'll just order it online.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I'm definitely going to pick up Mass Effect 2 today, but I had one question...If I were to buy 2, would the other come out to half off? And if its half off, does it take the half of the original price, or the sale price?
I wanted to grab a copy for my brother, but if the half off doesn't apply I'll just order it online.[/QUOTE]

ok... seriously.... ME2 is on sale for how much this week?! You only get half off of games that are $59.99 .... so simple logic would indicate that ME2 IS NOT $59.99 this week.

Make sense? :bomb:

** EDIT ** There should be an entrance exam to read this thread. Just my $.02 (that's 2 cents for some of you)

[quote name='oiskaio']ok... seriously.... ME2 is on sale for how much this week?! You only get half off of games that are $59.99 .... so simple logic would indicate that ME2 IS NOT $59.99 this week.

** EDIT ** There should be an entrance exam to read this thread. Just my $.02 (that's 2 cents for some of you)[/QUOTE]

However, that isn't true. Some people have reported getting Call of Duty: Black Ops and Two Worlds 2 for half off, with purchase of Mass Effect 2.

[quote name='craven_fiend']However, that isn't true. Some people have reported getting Call of Duty: Black Ops and Two Worlds 2 for half off, with purchase of Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen this? I haven't seen any such post since the deal went live on 1/30. If I missed it, I will rightfully retract my last statement.

Josh anyway maybe you can offer a discount if you purchase MLB 11: The Show along with the special edition controller if you plan on ordering the controller at all or take it as a suggestion if u want.

[quote name='oiskaio']Where have you seen this? I haven't seen any such post since the deal went live on 1/30. If I missed it, I will rightfully retract my last statement.[/QUOTE]

Here you go. There are others, but that's the first one I found via thread search.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']stopped at my Kmart today, picked up ME2 and Two Worlds 2 for a smooth $64.98

the other thing that caught my eye is that Beatles Rock Band is $9.99, the standard bundle is $49.99, and the LE bundle is $79.99...i really want to score that LE bundle at $50 though...they had a ton of them, too[/QUOTE]

Wow some of you are too funny. The whole buying ME2 for $45 and getting another game half off has been reported and talked about NUMEROUS times. I guess I have to say it again..this is still my favorite thread!

[quote name='oiskaio']ok... seriously.... ME2 is on sale for how much this week?! You only get half off of games that are $59.99 .... so simple logic would indicate that ME2 IS NOT $59.99 this week.

** EDIT ** There should be an entrance exam to read this thread. Just my $.02 (that's 2 cents for some of you)[/QUOTE]

I only ask because so many other people have stated getting other games that are on sale for half off as well. Make sure you know what you're talking about before trying to insult someone else's intelligence.

So can someone clarify something for me? I just saw this thread and I want to know how it works...I'm looking to pick up Two Worlds 2...do I need a coupon or something for it? Or can I just walk in the store and it'll ring up at the sale price?

[quote name='boogie4114']Josh anyway maybe you can offer a discount if you purchase MLB 11: The Show along with the special edition controller if you plan on ordering the controller at all or take it as a suggestion if u want.[/QUOTE]

I second this idea! My buddy and I are taking off work to play The Show on release day. He's getting his copy from Best Buy (he has gift cards) but we will be at Kmart at 8 a.m. for my copy first. I would love to get the game AND the controller before he gets his at 10 a.m. :D

[quote name='The Long Haired Bard']So can someone clarify something for me? I just saw this thread and I want to know how it works...I'm looking to pick up Two Worlds 2...do I need a coupon or something for it? Or can I just walk in the store and it'll ring up at the sale price?[/QUOTE]No coupon is required, but you will need to learn the secret handshake.

[quote name='The Long Haired Bard']So can someone clarify something for me? I just saw this thread and I want to know how it works...I'm looking to pick up Two Worlds 2...do I need a coupon or something for it? Or can I just walk in the store and it'll ring up at the sale price?[/QUOTE]

Walk in and buy it. That's all you need to do.

Well, think I've made my decision to get MvC3 at Kmart. 25 bucks is too good to pass up, especially if I get it on both platforms (which is something I'm not too sure about after searching the thread, if I have to I'll do separate transactions I guess). Hell even a C.E. even though it seems pointless to me lol

I look forward to seeing what's in store for an L.A. Noire deal lol

[quote name='Stevothepro']what an ass, some of us actually have lives and cant read through 150 pages, nor do we all speak nerd/geektalk and know all the latest CAG acronyms and deals, a yes or no answer would have been more helpful,[/QUOTE]

WOW you talking crap on the Internet. you'll real tough there buddy... before talking crap to people who might have actually helped you out how about being more polite and stop being a meat-head (or at least trying to be). the Internet is full of tough guys i swear

[quote name='The Long Haired Bard']So can someone clarify something for me? I just saw this thread and I want to know how it works...I'm looking to pick up Two Worlds 2...do I need a coupon or something for it? Or can I just walk in the store and it'll ring up at the sale price?[/QUOTE]

if you really wanted to know how things work, you'll read the very first post posted by the op before asking the same question over and over...

I picked up Me 2 and Two Worlds 2 last sunday, got half off two worlds two, your statement is false.

[quote name='medetron']WOW you talking crap on the Internet. you'll real tough there buddy... before talking crap to people who might have actually helped you out how about being more polite and stop being a meat-head (or at least trying to be). the Internet is full of tough guys i swear

if you really wanted to know how things work, you'll read the very first post posted by the op before asking the same question over and over...[/QUOTE]

I did read the first post. It said NOTHING about my question. Sorry I wanted to my info clear so I wouldn't show up at Kmart and have to pay full price. Thanks to the people who just answered the question instead of just pointlessly replying to a post and not saying anything useful.

Josh, I know this is a while away probably, since they just announced that they are bringing it to the US in the summer, but what would you think of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3?
Is it something too niche and unique you think or is it something you could see yourself pursuing a deal on, or at least carrying?

I'm so hype right now on the announcement that I am already lining up a retailer to purchase it from :lol:.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I picked up Me 2 and Two Worlds 2 last sunday, got half off two worlds two, your statement is false.[/QUOTE]

actually your statement is false, somehow there was a glitch in the system which lowered the price of two worlds to around 20 or so dollars, a few people stated getting it at the price you say but i remember josh saying something like it was fixed to reflect the actual price.

[quote name='The Long Haired Bard']I did read the first post. It said NOTHING about my question. Sorry I wanted to my info clear so I wouldn't show up at Kmart and have to pay full price. Thanks to the people who just answered the question instead of just pointlessly replying to a post and not saying anything useful.[/QUOTE]

if you had read the original post how did you miss this?

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currrently facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:360::ps3:1-30 Two Worlds II $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)

does it say anything about using a coupon, or barking like a dog till the cashier gives you the deal or any other special things you need to do besides going to the store and buying the game?

[quote name='sadakou']Is there going to be any promotion/deal for Radiant Historia (DS) on 02/22?[/QUOTE]

I don't think kmart carries games unless at least one word in their title can be found in a dictionary.

[quote name='sadakou']Is there going to be any promotion/deal for Radiant Historia (DS) on 02/22?[/QUOTE]

hi, with the release date so close i highly doubt we'll see an offer for this game. ds games in specific usually don't get too many discount unless its a popular title

[quote name='Stevothepro']are you serious? my shift button is f'd up, this is seriously like funny to you guys? damn i know this place is flooded with geeks and nerds but c'mon.heres what i got from the OP
:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30 (circular rules apply)
so do i get mass effect 2 for 44.99 and then a 2nd one 50% off? yes or no would be extremely helpful[/QUOTE]
Protip: Do not insult the very people to whom you immediately afterward ask for help. It usually doesn't work.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Protip: Do not insult the very people to whom you immediately afterward ask for help. It usually doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
;).

Protip: People don't like having to do any work to get their answer. ;) Reading is apparently work.

(Not aiming that at you, just found it funny/applicable there.

[quote name='mkelehan']The DQ6 offer is listed as starting 2/16, but the game comes out Sunday, 2/14, in typical Nintendo style. Does the offer really not start until two days after the game comes out? I mean, I can wait... I just don't want it to sell out.[/QUOTE]
If you look at the top of the page before this very page (If you are viewing CAG at 100 posts per page, anyway... if you aren't that's your problem), I address this very question. It's page 22 if you're having trouble following. For those not browsing CAG at 100 posts per page, I can't tell you the page number because I really don't care what page it's on under any other browsing settings.

[quote name='medetron']actually your statement is false, somehow there was a glitch in the system which lowered the price of two worlds to around 20 or so dollars, a few people stated getting it at the price you say but i remember josh saying something like it was fixed to reflect the actual price.[/QUOTE]

Then you possibly remember incorrectly. It was never a glitch. It was just a case of the system not being programed to notice that a game that is normally 59.99 has been temporarily placed on sale, so it still reads it as if it counts as a qualifying game and gives 1/2 off the sale price. The only thing I have seen Josh say to this matter was that he did not feel a need to fix this because he had plenty of funding for it. And it has not been "fixed" as there are still people (myself included this morning), who just picked up ME2 and got half off the CoD sale price and got the 1600 points for free. And I also picked up ME2 for a friend and got myself DCU for 1/2 off it's sale price of $45. Might not want to try to back up your statements in the future with things you "remember" ;)

[quote name='n10zguy']Then you possibly remember incorrectly. It was never a glitch. It was just a case of the system not being programed to notice that a game that is normally 59.99 has been temporarily placed on sale, so it still reads it as if it counts as a qualifying game and gives 1/2 off the sale price. The only thing I have seen Josh say to this matter was that he did not feel a need to fix this because he had plenty of funding for it. And it has not been "fixed" as there are still people (myself included this morning), who just picked up ME2 and got half off the CoD sale price and got the 1600 points for free. And I also picked up ME2 for a friend and got myself DCU for 1/2 off it's sale price of $45. Might not want to try to back up your statements in the future with things you "remember" ;)[/QUOTE]

well there you go people... i guess i wasn't remembering the right one then lol, hey theres nothing wrong with saying i was wrong unlike other people...

might just go grab ME2 for DCU in that case...

was able to get GoW deal after about 10-15 minutes of two cashiers arguing with each other. I know NYC stores do not have the ads BUT does that mean they don't follow them? the older cashier eventually gave in and told the other one to price adjust them manually. they also kept the print out of the ad page which I printed from the website (also made sure to select the store).

now will just have to try again since 2 friends had asked to pick it up for them.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']was able to get GoW deal after about 10-15 minutes of two cashiers arguing with each other. I know NYC stores do not have the ads BUT does that mean they don't follow them? the older cashier eventually gave in and told the other one to price adjust them manually. they also kept the print out of the ad page which I printed from the website (also made sure to select the store).

now will just have to try again since 2 friends had asked to pick it up for them.[/QUOTE]
They do not technically "have to" but they definitely should and I'll back anyone here trying to take up a deal in NYC as well that is in circular.

[quote name='Gerry P.']No coupon is required, but you will need to learn the secret handshake.[/QUOTE]

LMAO, I think it goes something like the flintstones water buffulo secret handshake but with a couple extra moves.

[quote name='n10zguy']Then you possibly remember incorrectly. It was never a glitch. It was just a case of the system not being programed to notice that a game that is normally 59.99 has been temporarily placed on sale, so it still reads it as if it counts as a qualifying game and gives 1/2 off the sale price. The only thing I have seen Josh say to this matter was that he did not feel a need to fix this because he had plenty of funding for it. And it has not been "fixed" as there are still people (myself included this morning), who just picked up ME2 and got half off the CoD sale price and got the 1600 points for free. And I also picked up ME2 for a friend and got myself DCU for 1/2 off it's sale price of $45. Might not want to try to back up your statements in the future with things you "remember" ;)[/QUOTE]
Confirmed :) The bogo system only check's the reg. price, not the event price as a qualifying measure. That is unless I make an exception, and in this case I did not want to.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't think kmart carries games unless at least one word in their title can be found in a dictionary.[/QUOTE]
cracked me up with this one, good rule.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They do not technically "have to" but they definitely should and I'll back anyone here trying to take up a deal in NYC as well that is in circular.[/QUOTE]

josh why is it exactly that NY doesn't have to follow the circular? why exactly is it excluded? i go to the NY kmart but never done a circular deal for myself but might just bite this week.

[quote name='medetron']josh why is it exactly that NY doesn't have to follow the circular? why exactly is it excluded? i go to the NY kmart but never done a circular deal for myself but might just bite this week.[/QUOTE]
Actually no idea, I hate it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Actually no idea, I hate it.[/QUOTE]

wow not the answer i was expecting lol, makes me wonder if theres something sketchy going on now lol.

[quote name='medetron']josh why is it exactly that NY doesn't have to follow the circular? why exactly is it excluded? i go to the NY kmart but never done a circular deal for myself but might just bite this week.[/QUOTE]
It's a painful story... It involved two brothers named Deane. One was good, one was evil. Anyway, they eventually waged their war on earth. Disguised themselves as common technological inventions and pretty much wiped out all of New York. (wipes tear)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']cracked me up with this one, good rule.[/QUOTE]
Well, when you're telling people the same thing a hundred times over and over since people can't read, you typically add either a sarcastic remark or something.

Glad to know people like the additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back