Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']Have two questions regarding the DA2 promotion. I take it that the card needs to be in the same purchase as the game. Also can I get the game on PS3 but get the $30 off a 4000 point card? I assume this is possible but I want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

There were no issues with mixing and matching the card/points promotion whatsoever with Dead Space 2 a couple of weeks ago, so I can't imagine a world where that would change all of a sudden.

[quote name='chriscolbert']There were no issues with mixing and matching the card/points promotion whatsoever with Dead Space 2 a couple of weeks ago, so I can't imagine a world where that would change all of a sudden.[/QUOTE]
No problem mixing or matching as desired.

I was going to buy Bullestorm & Killzone 3 for PS3. However a friend of mine asked if I can buy his kid a copy of Killzone 3. I know there's a limit of 2 per customer, but is that for each game or combined games. Appreciate your help here. Thanks.

[quote name='edgarl11']I was going to buy Bullestorm & Killzone 3 for PS3. However a friend of mine asked if I can buy his kid a copy of Killzone 3. I know there's a limit of 2 per customer, but is that for each game or combined games. Appreciate your help here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I asked SHC this as well. He said it's per game/offer, not two games in total. So if you buy two copies of KZ3 and one of Bulletstorm you should be fine.

I was sent a Sears gift card the other week from Josh, thanks btw Josh, I was wondering if anyone knew if those had an experation date. Also, I'm guessing that Kmart normally takes Sears gift cards.

[quote name='Rahxephon']I was sent a Sears gift card the other week from Josh, thanks btw Josh, I was wondering if anyone knew if those had an experation date. Also, I'm guessing that Kmart normally takes Sears gift cards.[/QUOTE]
Definitely crosses over to Kmart.

wow great deal on DA2 offer, glad i missed the pre-order for the signature as now i can just buy all the dlc on the ps store and stil have psn credit.

Nice deal on Enslaved. I'll definitely pick up a copy on Sunday. I need to take a closer look at the clearance list and see if anything is worth picking up.

For the upcoming MLB The Show and PS3 offer, would the Killzone PS3 160GB bundle count? Or is it only the standalone PS3? I'm guessing standalone only but worth a shot. Thanks

Picking up Enslaved and SCII on Sunday for 55 + tax! Also definitely getting on the Yak 3+4+10,000 points deal day 1.

Thanks for the crazy good offers Josh

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I didn't want to touch this ever again after it ruined my labor day weekend, but it will be $20 off next week as well.

Blog hitters will be $14.99 on Enslaved, Dead Space 2 $44.99 and Starcraft $39.99.

Probably going to hit Vanquish at $27.99 the following week along with the PS3 version of our Black Ops promotion earlier this month.[/QUOTE]

You should put Black Ops for PC on sale as well ;)

Great price on Enslaved, too. I believe I'll grab one.

Q: I just picked up MvC3 today and I forgot to ask for one of the free give-aways. Were they supposed to offer? Can I still get one if I go back?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Q: I just picked up MvC3 today and I forgot to ask for one of the free give-aways. Were they supposed to offer? Can I still get one if I go back?[/QUOTE]

They had to go in the back and find them for me after I asked for one. I would bring your receipt and ask if they have any. Worst case, you have to return the game, then rebuy it with the photo.

OMG JOSH!!!!

WTF dude?!!??!?

I had no intention of buying Yakuza but that's such a killer deal, now I gotta get it!!

Gonna cancel my pre-order for homefront w/ BB and pick that up from K-Mart as well.

For all the time I spend just checking on posts in here (checking reported posts), I haven't kept up on the actual mechanics of Kmart Rewards... so here's a total newb question: Am I the only person who isn't able to access her account?

I've *never* been able to log in. To register it to my email account, et cetera. And when i give them my phone number in the store to look it up, they can never pull it up.

EDIT: Never mind. I finally got in using Opera instead of Chrome. No clue why, but at least I'm able to access my account finally.

[quote name='guinaevere']I've *never* been able to log in. To register it to my email account, et cetera. And when i give them my phone number in the store to look it up, they can never pull it up.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I just created a new account.

I actually had trouble accessing my account this week, too. I don't think it had ever successfully attached to my email address and I couldn't bring up the option to log in via phone number. I ultimately managed to get in, though, by logging in via Facebook, and it does appear to have all of my purchase history attached to it. All this to confirm that I didn't get the DQVI bonus points.

[quote name='guinaevere']I've *never* been able to log in. To register it to my email account, et cetera. And when i give them my phone number in the store to look it up, they can never pull it up.[/QUOTE]

You can create a new account on the website, and add (or change) your current rewards card number to that account.

Thank you murphy. I'm not sure what the heck the problem was, but I got in via Opera and linked my rewards card to my account that way. Now I'm going to see if I'm able to check in via Chrome. If not, at least I can always go back to Opera.

Edit: aaaaaaaaaand now Chrome gives me no problems at all. :drool:

[quote name='guinaevere']
EDIT: Never mind. I finally got in using Opera instead of Chrome. No clue why, but at least I'm able to access my account finally.[/QUOTE]
Their site is like playing blackjack blindfolded. Bound to hit a hand once in awhile.;)

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Why is the fight night champion promo weak!?! :([/QUOTE]

15 back is weak? jesus you guys expect to many 20/25 deals... buy one of the games with a promo on it and use it towards fight night ;)

Sooo who's the CAG I ran into at the KMart on 7 Mile and Farmington (Michigan) ;) Found a guy buying 2 copies of MvC3 and had to ask if he was from the site. Anywho, PM me if you're that guy

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am sure they are incorrect. Please email me the location and I'll investigate.[/QUOTE]

Ok, just sent to your searchshc email addy.

Any chance that Assassin Creed : brotherhood collector edition will hit clearance or discount anytime soon? When I pick up mvc 3 at my stock i see several of each.

Should probably be added to the OP that the first wave of Bulletstorm for the 360 will be the epic edition and that K-Mart will not be offering the signature edition of Dragon Age 2, EA has that on lockdown for locations that had it pre-ordered.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']The deals are getting "luke warm" at 15 dollars of points. for the most, and i cant be alone, the price of traveling+ tax means 50 dollars for a game. If newegg or buy.com puts a game for 49.99 with no tax/shipping then its cheaper to me :/[/QUOTE]

nothing stops the kmart train

CHOO CHOO MOFO

[quote name='addicted2games']off topic, but speaking of Chrome, is it any better than firefox?[/QUOTE]

I used firefox for years and just recently switched to chrome. I like it a lot. Better interface, runs faster. more HTML5 support.

Hey Josh,

I had an issue with the sywr points for mvc3. I am aware that it is not posting, but after calling the customer service number, they do not want to honor the promotion because I had purchased it at sears. I purchased there because the kmart i went to no longer had ps3 copies in hand, and they told me to go to sears. If you could help me resolve this, I'd greatly apprecaite it! Thanks! I will send you an email with all the info.

[quote name='addicted2games']off topic, but speaking of Chrome, is it any better than firefox?[/QUOTE]
gaaaaahhh... We really should stay on topic in here, guys.

I tried searching for a Browser Thread, as I remember talking with CAGs about different browsers, but I can't find that thread for the life of me (I believe it was in the site feedback forum, but I'm still pulling up nothing). So I'm going to go create one and I'll edit this post with the link in a minute.

Edit: New thread for all browser talk

[quote name='medetron']15 back is weak? jesus you guys expect to many 20/25 deals... buy one of the games with a promo on it and use it towards fight night ;)[/QUOTE]

Right? We're so spoiled by the combination of great deals and service that this thread provides. If Kmart doesn't get retailer of the year in the CAG awards, something's wrong. A year ago, I certainly didn't expect to ever say that!

[quote name='darkitachi']Hey Josh,

I had an issue with the sywr points for mvc3. I am aware that it is not posting, but after calling the customer service number, they do not want to honor the promotion because I had purchased it at sears. I purchased there because the kmart i went to no longer had ps3 copies in hand, and they told me to go to sears. If you could help me resolve this, I'd greatly apprecaite it! Thanks! I will send you an email with all the info.[/QUOTE]

The deals are for kmart only, so I dont think anything can be done.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']In particular I want to know what you all think of the Crysis 2 and DA2 promotions.[/QUOTE]

personally the $20/$25 savings is better because if you really wanted to spend it on a psn/xbl card you can use it with a coupon or SYWR card...but if u dont need the psn/xbl cards your only saving $10 or so

maybe the timing of deals isnt right.....the dead space 2 + 1600pts card for the "first strike" dlc was perfect....

How limited is the picture you receive for buying Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

I purchased the game day after release and did not get anything and when i asked the kmart worker, he had no idea what i was talking about with the points and the poster.
Thing is i never really had any problems with my kmart regarding the deals before this.

Better than Safari thats for sure.

Not that anyone will care on here, but I made my first PS3 game purchase tonight (and PS3) of NCAA 09 for $4.99 at Kmart. I know its a couple years old, but still, $5 for a PS3 game? Nice, saving my money for MLB 11 The Show and this will get me by until then (unless I cave and get NBA 2k11 for $29.99 next week).

Is it possible to still download rosters for it for free somewhere?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Better than Safari thats for sure.[/QUOTE]

I love Opera, but man more sites need to support it. All these fantastic browsers competing with each other and we are all being rewarded with better stuff each update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back