Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Altanis']:rofl:

It's even funnier because I was listening to the soundtrack of that movie last night while driving home for break.[/QUOTE]

And I had it stuck in my head today while driving, despite having neither seen nor heard it in years. Odd coincidence.

[quote name='joeshmoe']In the hopes of me not getting a rude response,

Does K-Mart stock the KZ3 Slim bundles?[/QUOTE]

i believe most stores did get them but alot of stores sold them so your chances of finding one is slim and no they wont restock it

[quote name='Saix_XIII']All I can think of when I read this was "Whatdya buyin?" "Ah, I'll buy it at a high price!"[/QUOTE]

Haha. Me, too! "Whatdya sellin'?"

For those on the fence with Homefront, the game got quite a positive review from OPM Italy (this is an article that mentions the review). You know where my home front is going to be when the game comes out? Kmart.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Biggest change for March is that due to internal reasons (not the publishers fault), we have delayed PC purchases in March to April.

Blame Stock Boy, not me.

I will come up with some deals on Crysis 2 and DA2 PC when they arrive in store.[/QUOTE]

Well shit. Now I need to decide whether to get the game on 360 or PS3 Tuesday since I wanted to do the point card deal, or just order it off Amazon for $48.

[quote name='ubdu']This appears to be what's been deleted from the OP:

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

The ad primarily features the Sony price moves this week. Most importantly the PSP 3000 drop to $169.99 and Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Uncharted 2, and Modnation Racers to $29.99.

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically). As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad: .

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

March Offers look like the below, will be able to 100% confirm on Tuesday:

• :ds: 3-6 Pokemon Black and White Offer http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/Pokemon-Forever
  • :360::ps3::pc: 3-8 Dragon Age 2 Offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card
  • :ps3: 3-8 MLB 11: The Show Offer 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - Free with PS3 160GB purchase
  • :360::ps3: 3-8 MLB 2k11 Offer 15,000 SYWR Points ($15)
  • :360::ps3: 3-15 Homefront Offer 10,000 SYWR + Free $20 PSN or 1600 XBLA Points
  • :360::ps3: 3-15 Yakuza 4 Offer 10,000 SYWR + Free Yakuza 3
  • :ps3: 3-15 Playstation Heroes offer 10,000 SYWR
  • :360::ps3: 3-15 Top Spin 4 Offer 10,000 SYWR
  • :360::ps3::pc: 3-22 Crysis 2 Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :ds: 3-27 3DS Blue and Black Offer TBD
  • :ds: 3-27 3DS Launch Games Offer 80,000 SYWR + Free Handjob
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Nascar 2011 Offer TBD
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Shift 2 Unleashed Offer TBD
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Offer TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii:3-29 WWE All-Stars Offer TBD
  • :360: 3-29 Child of Eden Offer TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thank you sir, my bad :)[/QUOTE]

Damn ubdu. You should have modified that a bit and upped the offers. ;) (Check out the 3DS offer)

[quote name='Clown069']on the Dragon Age 2 offer, can you only get 1 point card at the discounted price?[/QUOTE]

Only one discounted card per-deal.

[quote name='AngelMayLaugh']The pokemon deal is in the ad right? Don't want anything to mess up.[/QUOTE]

Josh did say it was in the AD and it said available on sunday.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Just blame Canada, for no reason at all.

blamecanada100510.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Just because of this movie, whenever anything goes wrong, I always blame Canada. :)

***EDIT***
Yay! No database error today! :bouncy:

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Josh did say it was in the AD and it said available on sunday.[/QUOTE]

I just looked at the ad and I only see the DSi deal and not the B1G1 50%.Searching through the thread I only saw him mention that the ads will have the game and nothing about the deal. I only looked at a few posts because searching through tbis forum is hard on my mobile. Forgive me if i have missed something.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Josh did say it was in the AD and it said available on sunday.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure (90%) that all that he said was that it was in the ad for tomorrow that the game came out on Sunday. He didn't say the actual deal was in the ad.

It's a KmartGamer ad, and unfortunately it's looking like it's not in the Weekly Ad.

[quote name='AngelMayLaugh']I just looked at the ad and I only see the DSi deal and not the B1G1 50%.Searching through the thread I only saw him mention that the ads will have the game and nothing about the deal. I only looked at a few posts because searching through tbis forum is hard on my mobile. Forgive me if i have missed something.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that.

[quote name='Altanis']I'm pretty sure (90%) that all that he said was that it was in the ad for tomorrow that the game came out on Sunday. He didn't say the actual deal was in the ad.

It's a KmartGamer ad, and unfortunately it's looking like it's not in the Weekly Ad.

Yeah, that.[/QUOTE]

But, as he has also said before, since the deal is featured on the Blog and the Blog is featured in the ad, if there is any problems all one has to do is direct the manager's attention to the Blog. If they still refuse to acknowledge the deal or ever refuse to acknowledge the Blog, then just send a message to SHC-Gamer and he'll make sure to contact the store directly and get you the deal, even if the time it takes to rectify the problem lasts beyond the end date of the deal.

[quote name='Altanis']I'm pretty sure (90%) that all that he said was that it was in the ad for tomorrow that the game came out on Sunday. He didn't say the actual deal was in the ad.

[/QUOTE]

I just went back and looked and you're correct, my apologies, I misremembered what I had read, but at least the AD says its available sunday so people wont have to wait until Tuesday because a silly employee wouldn't sell it to them due to the fact they think everything comes out on Tuesday, even tho Nintendo has been doing Sunday releases for a few years now.

[quote name='dino88']Damn ubdu. You should have modified that a bit and upped the offers. ;) (Check out the 3DS offer)[/QUOTE]

I think this deal is meant for the system and not the games. I mean does every game come with a 2:1 instant pay out and a free hand job? That's a vegas dream rite there.

Buy game one for 40. hand job. Buy games two and three, get 160 dollars of points in return and two more hand jobs. Buy 4 more 3ds games, get 4 more hand jobs and you get 320 dollars worth of points and your 7 hand jobs in.

If you can survive that much action, then you have 320 Shop your way dollars and you can walk out with A free 3DS system for 250 and use the remaining 70 dollars plus 10 of your own to start the cycle of games to a 3DS system again.

lol best offer ever. As long as you don't need ball reconstruction when it's over.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I think this deal is meant for the system and not the games. I mean does every game come with a 2:1 instant pay out and a free hand job? That's a vegas dream rite there.

Buy game one for 40. hand job. Buy games two and three, get 160 dollars of points in return and two more hand jobs. Buy 4 more 3ds games, get 4 more hand jobs and you get 320 dollars worth of points and your 7 hand jobs in.

If you can survive that much action, then you have 320 Shop your way dollars and you can walk out with A free 3DS system for 250 and use the remaining 70 dollars plus 10 of your own to start the cycle of games to a 3DS system again.

lol best offer ever. As long as you don't need ball reconstruction when it's over.[/QUOTE]

Only two per person. Sorry.

[quote name='atc250es']3-27 3DS Launch Games Offer 80,000 SYWR + Free Handjob

Put me down for two.[/QUOTE]

3DS Sells out at K-Mart!

K-Mart employee's hand falls off!

[quote name='atc250es']3-27 3DS Launch Games Offer 80,000 SYWR + Free Handjob

Put me down for two.[/QUOTE]

You know, given the employees at my local Kmart, I think I'm going to pass and buy it from Amazon instead.

Online? I don't think it will at all.

In store? 6am local time the deals are supposed to go into effect (or that's what was reported, since people said their 24 hour stores weren't updating at midnight).

[quote name='Achilles00']You know, given the employees at my local Kmart, I think I'm going to pass and buy it from Amazon instead.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. The only three people I've ever seen at my Kmart was a 16 year old guy and two old ladies about 60+.

I'll be happy with anything with the 3DS. Guaranteed they are the only retailer in the country that gives you any kind of deal with this system.

Except for the best buys and gamestops "saving you money" by bundling a bunch of awful accessories and then taking $10 off the overinflated price of them.

I'm expecting like $10 coupon/SYWR with each game you buy with the system. He probably doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with it. Just my guess.

[quote name='jer7583']I'll be happy with anything with the 3DS. Guaranteed they are the only retailer in the country that gives you any kind of deal with this system.

Except for the best buys and gamestops "saving you money" by bundling a bunch of awful accessories and then taking $10 off the overinflated price of them.

I'm expecting like $10 coupon/SYWR with each game you buy with the system. He probably doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with it. Just my guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm eagerly awaiting news of the deal, too. My first instinct is to go with Amazon since there's no tax, which is a savings of $18 for me. However, I have a ton of points and credit at Kmart I'd like to use. As long as there is some sort of deal to mitigate that $18 tax difference, I'll go with Kmart. Otherwise, I'll just save the credit and use it later on for games. Heck, I might not even bother with the 3DS at launch if there isn't a deal.

Will Kmart have the DA2 Signature Edition on Tuesday? I know they were supposedly only available to pre-orders placed before the January deadline, but since Kmart doesn't do in-store pre-orders, I would think it's possible that they could have ordered a speculative number from EA/Bioware knowing that they would sell anyway.

[quote name='airjumpman']Will Kmart have the DA2 Signature Edition on Tuesday? I know they were supposedly only available to pre-orders placed before the January deadline, but since Kmart doesn't do in-store pre-orders, I would think it's possible that they could have ordered a speculative number from EA/Bioware knowing that they would sell anyway.[/QUOTE]

No regular edition only

[quote name='airjumpman']Will Kmart have the DA2 Signature Edition on Tuesday? I know they were supposedly only available to pre-orders placed before the January deadline, but since Kmart doesn't do in-store pre-orders, I would think it's possible that they could have ordered a speculative number from EA/Bioware knowing that they would sell anyway.[/QUOTE]

This would be awesome since I'm cancelling my signature edition preorder elsewhere to take advantage of K-mart's great deal.

According to another post that states what the weekly ad for next week at K-Mart, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is going to be 50% off.

What I find odd is that DAOUE is listed as $50 MSRP....Why on the K-Mart site is the PS3 version $60 but the 360 version is $50?
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_10104?keyword=dragon+age+origins+ultimate+edition

I search Best Buy, GameStop, and Amazon. All this the normal price for this game as $50 in PS3. Any idea what the deal is with the K-Mart site and is it actually $60 in store and not $50?

I own Awakening and DAO, but they trade in for $21 total to amazon. So for $9 I can get the UE. I plan on getting DA2 and a $50 PSN card for $80 and then if I get DAOUE for $25 it'll end up being $15 (with the DA2 $10 promo). Then I trade my DAO and Awakening in for $20.50 so it's like getting DAOUE and making $5 via Amazon.

All in all I spend $95 and I get $20 to amazon, $50 to PSN, DA2, and an upgrade to DAOUE. Not bad overall IMO.

Now I just hope that DAOUE is in stock.

[quote name='jer7583']I'll be happy with anything with the 3DS. Guaranteed they are the only retailer in the country that gives you any kind of deal with this system.

I'm expecting like $10 coupon/SYWR with each game you buy with the system. He probably doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with it. Just my guess.[/QUOTE]

If it's at least 10, that would be great. I've already preordered the system at Gamestop and am kind of locked into that since I'm paying for it with gifts cards I accumulated over the holidays and my birthday. However, I've held off on preordering and paying off the games specifically because I want to see what KMart is going to do with this. Here's to hoping! *raises a glass*

It has been confirmed that KMart will not have any copies of the DA2 SE.

Canceling a SE preorder? You should buy both and resell the SE. With the deal taken into account, you'll quite possibly come out ahead.

[quote name='MSUHitman']DA 2 Signature Edition is going for over $100 on EBay currently.[/QUOTE]

I pre sold two copies for 120 each on ebay, reserved 2 at gamestop in anticipation of the price being inflated.

I'm picking up a copy from K-mart too, hard to pass up that points deal.
Have 80k points saved up, using half on DA 2 deal and Half on Crysis 2 deal.

Do yourself a favor and dont cancel that pre-order.

I picked up Fight Night Champion earlier today,got my 15k points as promised.

Looking forward to a possible Portal 2 deal in April as well as L.A. Noire in May.

If kmart isnt going to have the Dragon Age 2 signature editon, do you think the instore kiosk in best buy might have some available?

i remember josh stating he was working on getting a deal for splinter cell, prince of persia, and tomb raider trilogy set that was suppose to come out march 22nd. seeing as how they got pushed back will tomb raider have any deals? its the only one that is still on pace for a march 22nd release date.

i remember josh stating he was working on getting a deal for splinter cell, prince of persia, and tomb raider trilogy set that was suppose to come out march 22nd. seeing as how they got pushed back will tomb raider have any deals? its the only one that is still on pace for a march 22nd release date.

[quote name='cag1000']If kmart isnt going to have the Dragon Age 2 signature editon, do you think the instore kiosk in best buy might have some available?[/QUOTE]

NO, bioware edition was only an option if you pre ordered before January something. so NO PRE ORDERS since that day will be the bioware edition. hence why its going for so much on ebay. seriously josh can you sticky that on the front page. every day theres like 10 questions about the damn bioware edition. YES I'm pissed because i missed the chance in ordering it lol

[quote name='cag1000']If kmart isnt going to have the Dragon Age 2 signature editon, do you think the instore kiosk in best buy might have some available?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? three posts up it clearly states K-Mart wont be carrying it and it is very doubtful Best Buy will have any extras as this was a pre-order only edition.

Honestly, as it stands, the Kmart deal is still better than getting the SE elsewhere. You miss out on the soundtrack, the Exiled Prince DLC and a few small in-game items, but you can get Exiled Prince back for 7 PSN bucks with the fifty you get from the deal.

Hey, don't know if Josh is even around to see this post, but if you can ever get us a deal on the Shooter attachment for the Move I'd love it. As for sales potential, I don't know about Kmart, but I just went to BB and they were out -- and the guy looked it up on the computer and said they'd sold out at every retail location in the entire Pacific North West.

Hey Josh, do you have any idea yet if you guys are going to be running a good promo for WWE All-Stars? I know K-Mart and the WWE have a very good partnership going and hopefully that can turn into a great promo. Also are you going to be getting the controllers for the game aswell or are those just a gamestop exclusive? I seen them on there webpage they have a controller and a fight stick for the game coming out. Thanks for any info

[quote name='n1c0']Honestly, as it stands, the Kmart deal is still better than getting the SE elsewhere. You miss out on the soundtrack, the Exiled Prince DLC and a few small in-game items, but you can get Exiled Prince back for 7 PSN bucks with the fifty you get from the deal.[/QUOTE]

Except that the SE is not available anymore, making it better in some eyes.

If you have the SE preordered, I have no idea why you would cancel it.

If you don't, then obviously the kmart deal is great.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']So no one knows why the K-Mart site lists DAOUE as $60 on PS3, but it's $50 MSRP on every other site?[/QUOTE]
Probably because the K-mart website isn't as good as many other sites? It likely has far less staff attending to it than other sites as well.

[quote name='pjb16']Probably because the K-mart website isn't as good as many other sites? It likely has far less staff attending to it than other sites as well.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is listed properly at $50 and because it's gonna be 1/2 off this week I am interested in picking it up. I am much more inclined to get it for $25 instead of $30.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I think this deal is meant for the system and not the games. I mean does every game come with a 2:1 instant pay out and a free hand job? That's a vegas dream rite there.

lol best offer ever. As long as you don't need ball reconstruction when it's over.[/QUOTE]

Can i get a HJ and get one later. Also i might pickone up for my friend so can he get his later too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back