Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']I wonder what the Ico/SotC Collection deal is going to be? That's the next big game on my radar. I also want NMH, Portal, and a few others but Ico/SotC is my biggest want.[/QUOTE]

I thought the release date for Ico/SotC was pushed back indefinitely?

Damn, sucks to here that in-store service is still pretty bad in some locations.

NYC was pretty good yet again. I was a bit worried because their was only one guy behind the register ringing up people for cd and dvd purchases so i thought he might be clueless on the deal. But he got me the game and knew about the promo and included my SYWR points in the purchase from MVC3.

Being able to get a brand new game plus a 50 dollar psn card for a total of $57 is as awesome as it gets. Thanks josh.

Josh, whatever you said to the WTVL Maine store has definitely made a huge difference in their attitude and service, for the better! Still no replenishment for MS Point cards, but everything was smooth with 2 workers hovering around electronics. I didnt have to wait and the girl pretty much knew what I was there for. The whole area seemed to be a lot cleaner and organized in general. Still wondering what is up with the MS points though. I snagged the 360 version of DA2 and a $50 PSN card with no issues but the employees noted that there hasnt been replenishment on the MS points since October! According to them, thats when the order for replenishment was sent in. I see a few other deals coming with ppoints cards that I want to get in on, but they were unsure if they would have more any time soon.

[quote name='Vigilante']Uh, Josh...what do we do about this since some of us (including me :bomb:) received a $15 GC from you to handle these 15,000 points not appearing?[/QUOTE]

Just checked my account. Add my name to the list of people credited after receiving the gift card in the mail. (Thanks again, Josh!) I don't want to cheat the company here.

[quote name='dino88']I thought the release date for Ico/SotC was pushed back indefinitely?[/QUOTE]
Yeah doesnt look like it's coming anytime soon.

hey josh if you see this just to let u know store #7777 at nyc boardway dont have any xbox live card...please send them some so i can get buy a DA2 and homefront ...please look in to that thank...

[quote name='daphatty']Growing a little tired of the reported posts coming out of this thread. Start using the ignore feature or simply move on. This is a global warning to everyone here.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='guinaevere']Deleted a few posts. People have a right to complain about issues with a store. Just as they have the right to praise. Don't clog up the thread with personal attacks. If someone complains to the point of trolling, just REPORT the posts and get out of the way. Makes our job much easier.[/QUOTE]

Well, that makes things clearer. Report it? Nope, that's bad, don't do that, just ignore it. Don't report it? Look, you've let the thread spiral into chaos, why didn't you report it? Guess I'll stick to doing nothing at all and letting forum Darwinism work its magic.

[quote name='DPsycho']Just checked my account. Add my name to the list of people credited after receiving the gift card in the mail. (Thanks again, Josh!) I don't want to cheat the company here.[/QUOTE]
Either let SYWR sort it out, or try to find something charitable to do with them, perhaps. Better something good than selfish come out of a mistake like that if it can't be fixed.

Just got back from my local K-Mart and the DA2 deal went great. Used my $25 from the MvC3 purchase and the total came out to $55 before tax. When I was leaving, the lady that rung me up had a look on her face like "WTF just happened here? Did he just leave with a $50 PSN card and a brand new game for $55?" I left with a cheesy smile, like "f-yea." Here's an image to illustrate how I left, like a boss, lol:

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-.../width/378/height/378/fuck-yea-man_design.png

Experience at Store #7018 went perfectly, picked up MLB 2k11 and Dragon Age II w/4000 point card no problems. SYWR points are already on my card.

Here's my question, I just noticed the limit 2 on the SYWR, is that per store visit/purchase or is that over a certain time frame ie per month? I guess what I'm asking is if I will be eligible to get the SYWR if I go pick up Top Spin 4 next week as well.

Thanks again for the deals, makes it a bit easier to shop and at least give some local tax dollars as opposed to buying off of Amazon.

[quote name='Vacabck']Experience at Store #7018 went perfectly, picked up MLB 2k11 and Dragon Age II w/4000 point card no problems. SYWR points are already on my card.

Here's my question, I just noticed the limit 2 on the SYWR, is that per store visit/purchase or is that over a certain time frame ie per month? I guess what I'm asking is if I will be eligible to get the SYWR if I go pick up Top Spin 4 next week as well.

Thanks again for the deals, makes it a bit easier to shop and at least give some local tax dollars as opposed to buying off of Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Vacabck, did you purchase the show in its own transaction or did you buy the show, DA2 and the 4000 point card at once? Thanks.

[quote name='bgame2']Vacabck, did you purchase the show in its own transaction or did you buy the show, DA2 and the 4000 point card at once? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Bought all at once. Forgot my extra $5 off purchase of $50 or more coupon, so I didn't bother breaking it up into two. Also, it was 2k11, not The Show if that makes a difference.

[quote name='Killbomb']Did you buy Dragon Quest VI by chance? Didn't get my points when I purchased the game so I emailed Josh and he sent me a gift card.

Went to get DA2 today and the clerk tells me I have enough points on my card to cover it when I was expecting to have to use the gift card too. Checked the SYWR site when I got outside and found that just yesterday, 15,000 points were credited to my account from DQVI.[/QUOTE]
Nope, todays purchase for 80 bucks is my only purchase on my SYWR account.

If I pick up DA2 and a points card. Can I turn right around and use the points from DA2 to buy DAU that is half off today? BTW how much is Dragon Age Ultimate Edition?

Yes you can. Josh stated on page one that Dragon Age Origins is $49.99 so the game half off should be $25.
[quote name='ColdBrew']If I pick up DA2 and a points card. Can I turn right around and use the points from DA2 to buy DAU that is half off today? BTW how much is Dragon Age Ultimate Edition?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dino88']I thought the release date for Ico/SotC was pushed back indefinitely?[/QUOTE]

I had read Fall of '11, but for most that may as well be a indefinite delay. :cry:

got ps3 killzone 3 bundle + mlb 11 the show :whee:

The cashier also signed me up for the rewards card and gave me 18000 points... I forgot to ask what do I do with the points? :lol:

[quote name='Plasmolyze']got ps3 killzone 3 bundle + mlb 11 the show :whee:

The cashier also signed me up for the rewards card and gave me 18000 points... I forgot to ask what do I do with the points? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's $18 cash money you can put towards anything in K-Mart!

Where should you see if you got the SYWR points from the Dragon Age 2 offer? At the end of the receipt it only says I gained a few hundred, not 10,000 and I bought 2x Dragon Age 2's for me and my friend.

I totally expected to get a bunch of emails today with issues......not that bad.

I'm actually busier at work than with customer issues......kind of a nice change :applause:

I will work as hard as I can to catch up on all issues this evening. I'm backed up still from Friday.

[quote name='OnettHero']Just got back.
Deal rang up no prob, just remember to bring your rewards card or the points card deal won't kick in.

Love kmart these days[/QUOTE]
[quote name='chriscolbert']Or your phone number and pin number.[/QUOTE]
Opt in!

Is the stock checker on KMART.com as unreliable as most other retailer sites? Is there a cutoff where if they have less than a certain number of the item it will show as unavailable at that location? Or is it accurate down to 1 item in stock? Thanks

[quote name='wrencrest']Is the stock checker on KMART.com as unreliable as most other retailer sites? Is there a cutoff where if they have less than a certain number of the item it will show as unavailable at that location? Or is it accurate down to 1 item in stock? Thanks[/QUOTE]
I believer there is a buffer placed in due to timing of the updates; not sure on the exact number though.

Went to my K-Mart today, received fantastic service as always, main change was someone was actually in the department this time. Deal went as planned, got Dragon Age 2 and the Microsoft points, no problem, bonus points added as well, got the DAUE for $15 right after.

Getting Yakuza and Homefront next week, hopefully they receive stock of yakuza 3 as promised.

Yakuza Promo - so a lot of people are expressing concern to Josh and I about Yakuza 3 availability and I just wanted to assure everyone that it will be in stores later this week as it is shipping in with Yakuza 4. Kmart was not already carrying Yakuza 3 widespread before this launch promotion was going to start.

So all stores are supposed to have it by Friday this week.

Fantastic news. Thanks as always!

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yakuza Promo - so a lot of people are expressing concern to Josh and I about Yakuza 3 availability and I just wanted to assure everyone that it will be in stores later this week as it is shipping in with Yakuza 4. Kmart was not already carrying Yakuza 3 widespread before this launch promotion was going to start.

So all stores are supposed to have it by Friday this week.[/QUOTE]

As the title describes.

Kmart is currently running a sale on Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for $24.99

Discount is applied on both Ps3 + 360, perhaps PC was include (if anyone could verify)

*In store only*

I wouldn't bother calling, seeing as how the Electronics (Games) inventory are usually in shambles/disarray. Though i can confirmed that each and every Kmart got shipment of the Ultimate Edition it to push their sales of DA2. 3-4 copies per stores.

[quote name='freeorelse']Too Many Krystals with cheese;)[/QUOTE]
Eleven years ago, I remember throwing up after a combination of eating Krystal's cheeseburgers, breathing cinnamon-scented candles for the whole day at some random person's house, and drinking half of a wine cooler.

So I'm planning on getting Homefront through Kmart when the deal is set. Will the clerks/associates know about the deal already in advance or will I have to tell them about it/prove it? I've been in situations where nobody knew anything about these deals.

Also, are all release day copies of Crysis 2 gonna be the special edition?

Other than my points card taking forever to arrive, the SYWR program seems great as well as all these Kmart deals. Hope for K-mart's rise to glory once again.

Best money spent...ever. I got it during the Steam sale and have 50+ hours invested and still have a ways to go before completing Origins. Can't recommend it enough - I'd have had no qualms paying full price, but $24.99 is excellent.

Just came back from my store, the PSN card and DA2 rang up as supposed, coming to a total of 79.99 + CA sales tax. However, my SYWR points again failed to show up on my receipt. I've already opted in for all the mail as Josh suggested and it's still not showing up. (this also happened when I bought Bulletstorm from Kmart two weeks ago, ended up returning it as I was leaving the store)

Is it problems with the store, the system, or with my account?

Someone else posted it a few days back, still appreciate the post.

Couldn't find any of the PS3 version at my local Kmart when picking up DA2, but if what you're saying is true, then they may have left it in the back. Will check again later in the week.

Went the store in Puyallup, Wa (Don't know the store #), bought DA:UE and everyone was super helpful. There was like 4 employees milling about and 1 employee in the electronic zone. Great experience and I'll probably be going back there in the future.

Off topic, but would I be better off waiting til I play Awakening before starting DA2 or will it not matter at all?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Well, that makes things clearer. Report it? Nope, that's bad, don't do that, just ignore it. Don't report it? Look, you've let the thread spiral into chaos, why didn't you report it? Guess I'll stick to doing nothing at all and letting forum Darwinism work its magic.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't going to mention that until someone else brought it up, but you're 100% right. I'd say more, but we all know what questioning the mods leads to here...

Just a heads up to Josh: I sent you an email with a picture of the clearance games I saw in the case still. It's just the one game, but with how it's facing they could easily fit 5-6 more games, which is often about 4 more titles.

[quote name='burz88']Off topic, but would I be better off waiting til I play Awakening before starting DA2 or will it not matter at all?[/QUOTE]

Decisions from Awakening also carries over to DA2, and you have to do the save transfers all in one go. So it's probably better to play though it first.

I haven't started playing either games, so chances are, I won't actually get to start DA2 until some time next week...

So hung out for about 15 minutes in Electronics after 3 calls for customer service to get DA2 out of the cage no one ever came. /Fail
Going to try again tomorrow I spose

This article will most likely help you out alot in your decision: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1143565p1.html

[quote name='n1c0']Decisions from Awakening also carries over to DA2, and you have to do the save transfers all in one go. So it's probably better to play though it first.

I haven't started playing either games, so chances are, I won't actually get to start DA2 until some time next week...[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back