Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kmart has gone high tech :lol:

You can use and earn points with your SYWR card with online purchases. I was going to buy MLB 2K11 with .99 cent shipping and the message said you can earn at least 600 points on this purchase. I would rather buy it online to save on gas.

Josh will I get SYWR 15,000 points if I place this order via the Kmart website? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kmart has gone high tech :lol:

You can use and earn points with your SYWR card with online purchases. I was going to buy MLB 2K11 with .99 cent shipping and the message said you can earn at least 600 points on this purchase. I would rather buy it online to save on gas.

Josh will I get SYWR 15,000 points if I place this order via the Kmart website? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No the deals are in store only for right now sadly.

[quote name='Rodster']NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kmart has gone high tech :lol:

Josh will I get SYWR 15,000 points if I place this order via the Kmart website? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Unfortunately you will NOT earn the 15,000 SYWR "bonus" points for purchasing MLB 2k11 online. It is an in store only promo.

From time to time their have been promotions where you can earn the "bonus" points for online purchases, but I haven't seen anything like that since the Red Wii and Black Ops promotions.

SHC has always allowed you to earn and spend points online though. It will clearly be noted in the online listing though if the item is part of any bonus points promotions.

Hope this helps

Well, I waited a little bit before i figured i would post this. Went to the Presque Isle, Maine Store Tuesday night to grab myself both the show and DA2. I got there they were not to be found in the case. So i asked the associate. No games came out today, otherwise they would be in the case. I wasnt really in the mood to argue so i was going to leave it at that. As i was leaving the department. She found them on the floor behind the cashiers counter. So i Asked her for the show figured i would wait on DA2. She kept trying to sell me 2k11. Saying it was the only baseball game... After a little coaxing asking if i could see what they had, i got the right game. This coming from the same store that has games marked down on the box.. but has the big sale card underneath with the old price...

[quote name='djgizmo772']Well, I waited a little bit before i figured i would post this. Went to the Presque Isle, Maine Store Tuesday night to grab myself both the show and DA2. I got there they were not to be found in the case. So i asked the associate. No games came out today, otherwise they would be in the case. I wasnt really in the mood to argue so i was going to leave it at that. As i was leaving the department. She found them on the floor behind the cashiers counter. So i Asked her for the show figured i would wait on DA2. She kept trying to sell me 2k11. Saying it was the only baseball game... After a little coaxing asking if i could see what they had, i got the right game. This coming from the same store that has games marked down on the box.. but has the big sale card underneath with the old price...[/QUOTE]

Does the Presque Isle store have the KZ3 PS3 160GB Bundle? I only ask because I notice PI was the only Maine store that got any of the MvC3 SE. I wasn't sure if that was because you requested it or if it is because they get more CE/SE items then the other stores (I'm not sure why that would be, your volume must be much smaller then the Bangor, Waterville, Augusta Stores...

Anyways, sorry to hear about you store... The Bangor store may not always stay on top of everything but the associates are very helpful and the sales are usually accurately marked.

Does anyone know if you can check store stock for a game? :bouncy:

I want to make sure the Kmart which is about a 40 minute drive has the game in stock. And no I don't want to call the store and ask if it's in stock, to be told YES only to find out NO it's not in stock. Been through that countless of times. :bomb:

[quote name='shrike4242']I hope that things will be quieter/calmer in here with the removal of a disruptive element. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]
Dang i missed something.
The Pokemon deal is smashing. Might pickup 2 more for presents.

[quote name='shrike4242']I hope that things will be quieter/calmer in here with the removal of a disruptive element. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, a thousand times thank you.:applause:

[quote name='Rodster']Does anyone know if you can check store stock for a game? :bouncy:

I want to make sure the Kmart which is about a 40 minute drive has the game in stock. And no I don't want to call the store and ask if it's in stock, to be told YES only to find out NO it's not in stock. Been through that countless of times. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I had the same question, and then I read the OP a little more. Found an answer in there.

In other words, there is an email that may be of use to you in there.

Hey, I don't always agree with Altanis, but what did he ultimately do to get banned? I saw where he blasted the mods. It seems very unAmerican, but then again we lose more and more rights every day in this country of ours.

Finally getting my friends aboard, the 4 of them that were getting DA 2 all went to kmart yesterday and got their copies, points and points card no problems.

Just saw someone posted on another deals board that their local kmart had the PS3 Band Hero band bundle for $20. Can anyone else confirm if this is just ymmv or nationwide clearance?

[quote name='bretfav']but what did he ultimately do to get banned?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume that there was more going on than what can be seen by scanning the thread, and I'm going to convince myself that I'm better off not knowing and leave it at that.

Aargh, waiting for the PC arrival of DAII to KMart is making me jumpy. That and waiting on the reveal of the 3DS incentive. It's tough reading posts about people taking advantage of deals and not heading out there myself to take part. I want that discounted PSN card, especially with Castle Crashers on sale.

Maybe putting down everyone in every posts and then running his mouth had something to do with it. Just a guess but was he not warned? He obviously made enough enemy's for that many people to complain.

[quote name='bretfav']Hey, I don't always agree with Altanis, but what did he ultimately do to get banned? I saw where he blasted the mods. It seems very unAmerican, but then again we lose more and more rights every day in this country of ours.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']Does the Presque Isle store have the KZ3 PS3 160GB Bundle? I only ask because I notice PI was the only Maine store that got any of the MvC3 SE. I wasn't sure if that was because you requested it or if it is because they get more CE/SE items then the other stores (I'm not sure why that would be, your volume must be much smaller then the Bangor, Waterville, Augusta Stores...

Anyways, sorry to hear about you store... The Bangor store may not always stay on top of everything but the associates are very helpful and the sales are usually accurately marked.[/QUOTE]

They may have... i dont know why they get the CE editions cause they never sell.. I still think they have acbrotherhood ce still in the case

[quote name='bretfav']Hey, I don't always agree with Altanis, but what did he ultimately do to get banned? I saw where he blasted the mods. It seems very unAmerican, but then again we lose more and more rights every day in this country of ours.[/QUOTE]It had nothing to do with blasting the mods. People are entitled to their opinion, and that wasn't the issue at hand. He had a differing opinion of what he was doing in the thread versus the facts at hand. That, and having issues with users that he expressed in a way that wasn't very polite or helpful. There's way to express your opinion on an issue that don't act demeaning or hostile towards other users.

[quote name='ucantcme69']Maybe putting down everyone in every posts and then running his mouth had something to do with it. Just a guess but was he not warned? He obviously made enough enemy's for that many people to complain.[/QUOTE]That would be part of it as well.

[quote name='Vader582']Thank you, a thousand times thank you.:applause:[/QUOTE]

even ignoring him wasnt enough.....someone would always quote his stupid comments.....

Well its nice to see one person wont ruin a entire thread for someone. I dont see why everyone just cant be helpful to anyone asking questions

[quote name='aleraiders']even ignoring him wasnt enough.....someone would always quote his stupid comments.....[/QUOTE]

I wonder if there's a forum mod that allows you to ignore people completely. Like their posts never show up for you. Shrike - can you ask whoever the tech guy is about this? (There was a firefox plugin but I don't like to bog down firefox if I can help it.)

I have a few people on my ignore list but that little "this post has been ignored" is almost like a big red banner saying "open me!"

[quote name='ucantcme69']Well its nice to see one person wont ruin a entire thread for someone. I dont see why everyone just cant be helpful to anyone asking questions[/QUOTE]

you and your "that's false advertising!" didn't help this thread much either.

I directed my posts to the one individual that apparently way more people than me had a issue with. If I was in the wrong I wouldve been contacted just like anyone else and I wasnt. Why should everyone on this site have to ignore the same individual? If the same person is causing countless issues and been warned why does anyone else need to install plugins or add features. Im at least smart enough that if im told im walking a fine line to keep my mouth shut

[quote name='confoosious']I wonder if there's a forum mod that allows you to ignore people completely. Like their posts never show up for you. Shrike - can you ask whoever the tech guy is about this? (There was a firefox plugin but I don't like to bog down firefox if I can help it.)

I have a few people on my ignore list but that little "this post has been ignored" is almost like a big red banner saying "open me!"

you and your "that's false advertising!" didn't help this thread much either.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']I have a few people on my ignore list but that little "this post has been ignored" is almost like a big red banner saying "open me!"[/QUOTE]

:)

big_red_button.jpg

The plugin/feature request was just that: a request. Because if I can ignore some of the dumber people, I can keep from getting myself banned. That has nothing to do with Altanis and whatever he did.

You were not "in the wrong" , you were simply "wrong."

If you feel the need to clutter the thread and voice your displeasure to me you can add me to said ignore list or PM. I wont continue to post in this thread and clutter it up over your opinions towards me. I will be moving back to helping others out as I have done before. Thanks

[quote name='confoosious']The plugin/feature request was just that: a request. Because if I can ignore some of the dumber people, I can keep from getting myself banned. That has nothing to do with Altanis and whatever he did.

You were not "in the wrong" , you were simply "wrong."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aleraiders']even ignoring him wasnt enough.....someone would always quote his stupid comments.....[/QUOTE]
The only problem I can see with his ban is if it were based on an account of something that could be "fixed", I guess. Like, he did rub people the wrong way, but that could be explained by naivety and a lack of people-savvy skills that come with academics his age, which if he were to grow up, he could change or improve upon.

I think his situation should be reviewed more impartially between those who are able to officiate his ban, if it hasn't already, just to be certain the decision is the correct one. I wouldn't have any problem with the decision as long as I know he fully knows the repercussions of what's transpired.

But yeah, that's just my two cents topic. Regardless, I'm mainly here for the deals, baby! (sigh) :booty:

Does anyone know how much Yakuza 3 will run by itself next week?

Yes. Were all here for the deals when it comes down to it. If it werent for the deals I wouldnt be able to buy so many games and try new ones like I do. Much appreciated that I can goto one site and see all of these great deals

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Kind of sucks, but we won't have the PC at launch. Might help your decision :)[/QUOTE]

Damn! 360 it is then! I can get some 'chevos now

[quote name='bretfav']Hey, I don't always agree with Altanis, but what did he ultimately do to get banned? I saw where he blasted the mods. It seems very unAmerican, but then again we lose more and more rights every day in this country of ours.[/QUOTE]
...er, what? If this is a "Freedom of Speech" argument, you really need to reread the First Amendment. Private enterprise isn't covered.

[quote name='sadboy']The only problem I can see with his ban is if it were based on an account of something that could be "fixed", I guess. Like, he did rub people the wrong way, but that could be explained by naivety and a lack of people-savvy skills that come with academics his age, which if he were to grow up, he could change or improve upon.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but I can't disagree more. Age is no excuse for being an ass to other people. I try not to hold people to impossible standards, but I don't think expecting someone to be capable of respectful discussion as a norm is by any means impossible.

[quote name='confoosious']I have a few people on my ignore list but that little "this post has been ignored" is almost like a big red banner saying "open me!"[/QUOTE]
It's called self-control and you have none.

lol....so true

[quote name='Vader582']It's called self-control and you have none.[/QUOTE]

again showing your ignorance. I never said I actually opened them did I? All I said was that it was a big red banner.

Don't you have anyone else to harass? Surely, you can just put me on ignore?

[quote name='confoosious']again showing your ignorance. I never said I actually opened them did I? All I said was that it was a big red banner.

Don't you have anyone else to harass? Surely, you can just put me on ignore?[/QUOTE]
Don't be banned too, confoosious. >:'(

[quote name='sadboy']Don't be banned too, confoosious. >:'([/QUOTE]

I'm seriously not trying to. But this guy like to follow me around and harass me. shrug.

I'm not trying to. I was just making a funny. I don't know why that dude found offense with my quip.

It was a joke along the fat kid and cake lines...

That's the best part about all of this. He always reminded us about all the people on his ignore list, but it was clear that he was still reading all of their posts. I wonder how he justified that in his head? And the posts being reported were probably posts from people on that ignore list. Dude was annoying and delusional (even Shrike agrees with that one). RIP Atlantis

This is a privately-owned message board. You have no "rights" here beyond what the owners (and their agents, the moderators) allow you to do. This isn't a freedom of speech issue at all and if you don't recognize that, you might want to learn a little bit more about your country before you complain about whatever mythical rights you think are being taken away.

went to pick up dragon age UE at kmart in lafeyette,IN. saw they had 5 copies of mario all stars allready out. picked one up, guy selling told me he got these in yesterday. Plus he scaned a 5$ coupon for me. He said they were doing 5$ off any 50$ purchase in lafeyette and indianapolis kmarts , this week only. didn't see differnce between reprint and original release on mario all-stars

PC definetally is more polished even at Dx10. But since Crysis 2 wont be available ill probably just get the 360 version... i could just get the Pc version down the road on steam sometime.

Yea it does look better. Only makes sense though I mean getting something to work on 5 year old hardware versus the newest hardware. Im happy enough with how it appears to look on consoles however. Looks like they did a good job

[quote name='SeanTM22']PC definetally is more polished even at Dx10. But since Crysis 2 wont be available ill probably just get the 360 version... i could just get the Pc version down the road on steam sometime.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SeanTM22']PC definetally is more polished even at Dx10. But since Crysis 2 wont be available ill probably just get the 360 version... i could just get the Pc version down the road on steam sometime.[/QUOTE]
I look forward to playing this one on console. It looks completely bad ass.

Yea. Im a console gamer myself as well. I have to get used to the controls. Im newer to the crysis franchise but graphically it looked pretty nice.

[quote name='sadboy']I look forward to playing this one on console. It looks completely bad ass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']...er, what? If this is a "Freedom of Speech" argument, you really need to reread the First Amendment. Private enterprise isn't covered.

I'm sorry, but I can't disagree more. Age is no excuse for being an ass to other people. I try not to hold people to impossible standards, but I don't think expecting someone to be capable of respectful discussion as a norm is by any means impossible.[/QUOTE]

Great points.

While I like the fact that our fellow CAGer would advocate for K-Mart and help us out w/ other deals, he was annoying the hell out of me w/ his post whoring and wanna be K-Mart rep approach.

[quote name='adamical']This is a privately-owned message board. You have no "rights" here beyond what the owners (and their agents, the moderators) allow you to do. This isn't a freedom of speech issue at all and if you don't recognize that, you might want to learn a little bit more about your country before you complain about whatever mythical rights you think are being taken away.[/QUOTE]
Umm, what? Do you even know what you are talking about? Was I talking to you? No, then move on.:lol:

[quote name='bretfav']Umm, what? Do you even know what you are talking about? Was I talking to you? No, then move on.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Not to be an ass, but if you don't intend to have anyone respond to or comment on something you say publicly on a forum, it should probably be in a PM. I didn't realize there were "conversations" here that people were or were not privvy and welcome to.

Anyways, FINALBOSS is right. We should probably table our other discussions and focus on the point of the thread.

So, um... who else can't wait for coupons to return?

Coupons or a online interface. It will be a dream come true once its online. In any ways it seems like coupons coming back will be so much better than whether or not we get points for something

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Not to be an ass, but if you don't intend to have anyone respond to or comment on something you say publicly on a forum, it should probably be in a PM. I didn't realize there were "conversations" here that people were or were not privvy and welcome to.

Anyways, FINALBOSS is right. We should probably table our other discussions and focus on the point of the thread.

So, um... who else can't wait for coupons to return?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back