Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea on what the star fox deal? im hoping its good enough to put me back on the coupon train and not a buy one get one type thing because there really isn't any other 3ds games im looking to pick up

[quote name='360...']any idea on what the star fox deal? im hoping its good enough to put me back on the coupon train and not a buy one get one type thing because there really isn't any other 3ds games im looking to pick up[/QUOTE]

$15 Gaming Coupon

You never read from a preview article where the "gaming journalist" says "waste of time game. Don't pick it up" right?

At least not in a preview.

[quote name='polly']Key points to take from that extremely nit picky article:
"This is Me Nitpicking"
"I was still pleased with my brief time on Dead Island."

Who knows. Maybe it will be a stinker. Maybe not.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If anything, that Kotaku article said more good than bad. That guy was obviously looking for things to dislike and those are the only things he came up with. I really don't think that the people looking forward to Dead Island are going to let silly things like he points out ruin it for them.

Don't get me wrong, I think there are going to be problems with the game. It will, by no means, be perfect. But my guess is that the fun is going to far outshine the bad.

This thread is so much slower when there are no problems, it must make Josh happy that most of the problems besides service at the stores have been cleared up. I can't wait until the Gears 3 deal is announced. Also I don't know if this was asked, but is Kmart going to carry the LE or Epic edition?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Every Thursday and Friday for me now, sorry it is not quicker. Until I stop traveling back and forth from Troy, MI to Chi Town its the only pace I can manage.[/QUOTE]

Oh man you live in Troy? Seems like everyone's from there..

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']Which store in NYC? I'm asking because I never have a problem with the people in the department at Penn Station or Astor Place. Even if they don't know, they don't fight me.[/QUOTE]

it's the one on Astor Place. I don't have problem or fight with other staff, only that black tall young guy. The ladies were helpful most of the time. Penn Station one so far is perfect, they accept all the coupons, but the location is just not too convenient to me.

[quote name='jkircos']This thread is so much slower when there are no problems, it must make Josh happy that most of the problems besides service at the stores have been cleared up. I can't wait until the Gears 3 deal is announced. Also I don't know if this was asked, but is Kmart going to carry the LE or Epic edition?[/QUOTE]
It really does, I did a quick check in my help box this morning and I have only about 30 issues to clear up tomorrow.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It really does, I did a quick check in my help box this morning and I have only about 30 issues to clear up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you LOVE it when this thread is slow on tues-friday on release weeks!!

I still remember the chaos from the brink and LA Noire deals....

Any word on the R3 deal?

I just got my coupon train rolling again with the purchase of madden 12. Hopefully every game will have a $20 coupon since there is a game I want almost every week. :D
Driver: SF
NHL 12
GOW3
Fifa 12
NBA 2k12
Forza 4
BF3
MW3

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hope amazon will match the credit deals for starfox and resistance 3 (and they probibly will) ![/QUOTE]

People like you are the reason Josh is hesitant to let us know what a deal will be for a game until a week before the game comes out or later.

[quote name='AJVtony831']People like you are the reason Josh is hesitant to let us know what a deal will be for a game until a week before the game comes out or later.[/QUOTE]

Buthurt over nothing I see. others are thinking the same thing as I am as competition breeds better deals that suit us all

[quote name='strait edge follower']Buthurt over nothing I see. others are thinking the same thing as I am as competition breeds better deals that suit us all[/QUOTE]

That's far from butthurt, but he's right that's why we have to wait till close to release to get the deals.

[quote name='jbLighty']I just got my coupon train rolling again with the purchase of madden 12. Hopefully every game will have a $20 coupon since there is a game I want almost every week. :D
Driver: SF
NHL 12
GOW3
Fifa 12
NBA 2k12
Forza 4
BF3
MW3[/QUOTE]Driver: SF will have a $15 coupon, FYI.

[quote name='Vigilante']Driver: SF will have a $15 coupon, FYI.[/QUOTE]
The rest of the list besides Driver looks good.

[quote name='Vigilante']Hey Josh, is a $20 coupon deal for Ico & SotC Collection wishful thinking? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I'd bet the coupon will be $15.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Buthurt over nothing I see. others are thinking the same thing as I am as competition breeds better deals that suit us all[/QUOTE]

unless that competition drives out the other players and then you're stuck with no deals.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I found it through this blog post... which leads to THIS PDF on the KMART Web site. It worked flawlessly when scanned, but I did make sure the cashier scanned it BEFORE the $20 gaming coupon, as I assumed that would bring the total below $50.[/QUOTE]

Anybody have a scan of the coupon? I go through the link and i get an error screen.

Hey, I did a brief search for this and didn't find anything, so pardon me if this has already been asked.

What is Kmart planning on doing for games that have free Limited Editions for pre-orders like Dark Souls, Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3? I know Kmart doesn't do pre-orders and there is the mention of limited CEs per store on the first post, but I figure maybe these free "Limited" Editions are a different story?

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Hey, I did a brief search for this and didn't find anything, so pardon me if this has already been asked.

What is Kmart planning on doing for games that have free Limited Editions for pre-orders like Dark Souls, Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3? I know Kmart doesn't do pre-orders and there is the mention of limited CEs per store on the first post, but I figure maybe these free "Limited" Editions are a different story?[/QUOTE]

For the most part LEs are just the first run copies of games, though I'm not sure about Dark Souls.

Not sure if Josh still reads this thread (I have not scrolled through at all) -- just wanted to say that the madden deal lured me to try a new kmart and it was great. I've sent an e-mail to Josh about this (hope the guy that helped me gets some props), but whatever Josh is doing is probably working, because I can't imagine a retail in south county st. louis being anything other than a crappy nightmare if left to their own devices.

Sorry if this has been asked, I looked but didnt see. If I buy Madden(360) today can I use the 2 coupons that print out ona PS3 version next week?​

Josh can we expect a deal or coupon with God of War Origins Collection since it comes out on the 13th. Or maybe 50% off with Resistance 3 purchase. Maybe going a little further maybe a combo deal with God of War Collection and God of War 3 to own eveything?

[quote name='jer7583']its kind of amazing to me that anybody wants to buy resistance 3.[/QUOTE]

Why ? Imo resistance 3 is going to rock just like the rest of the series ! Since they are making part 3 there is obviously a lot of demand for it. Otherwise it wouldn't exist right now

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why ? Imo resistance 3 is going to rock just like the rest of the series ! Since they are making part 3 there is obviously a lot of demand for it. Otherwise it wouldn't exist right now[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a guy who hasn't checked out the beta.

[quote name='Scorch']Spoken like a guy who hasn't checked out the beta.[/QUOTE]

I acually gave my beta code to a fellow cheapie here a few weeks back. I play resistance for the story and fun campaign silly rabbit. I don't play the resistance multiplayer. Is the beta really that bad though ?

[quote name='Scorch']Spoken like a guy who hasn't checked out the beta.[/QUOTE]

So the beta is indicative of the whole game?

We get it. You didn't like the beta.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Anybody have a scan of the coupon? I go through the link and i get an error screen.[/QUOTE]

Just tried it. It's still up HERE. No error message. Try right-clicking and saving the PDF to your desktop. It's a direct link to the PDF.

My coupon train's probably going to be:

Pokemon Rumble Blast (depending on deal)
Sonic Generations
Skyrim (depending on PC)
Mario 3DS
Mario Kart

I'm going to hold off on Dark Souls for a price drop, as well as Zelda since I'll need to pay for a WM+ too.

I was at my local Kmart and saw an ad that says that if you buy a Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle the 4G Model you get a 60 Gaming Coupon is it true ? it says that expires 9/17 something like that, but i did'nt saw nothing in this forum.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I actually gave my beta code to a fellow cheapie here a few weeks back. I play resistance for the story and fun campaign silly rabbit. I don't play the resistance multiplayer. Is the beta really that bad though ?[/QUOTE]

From what I have read from previews, the weapons are fantastic and the campaign and story are good, haven't read any impressions on the beta from sources I would consider reliable yet. Review should be up soon.

[quote name='metrostar']it's the one on Astor Place. I don't have problem or fight with other staff, only that black tall young guy. The ladies were helpful most of the time. Penn Station one so far is perfect, they accept all the coupons, but the location is just not too convenient to me.[/QUOTE]

Oh no! That little boy is so sweet. He had absolutely no idea about the PS3 deal, but just rang it up to see what would happen without issue for me. Having said that, I can see where he could be rather blase if not motivated.

Between getting a new cell phone and all the games coming out, my wallet is not gonna be happy. Last time I counted I have like 9 games I wanna pick up.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Just tried it. It's still up HERE. No error message. Try right-clicking and saving the PDF to your desktop. It's a direct link to the PDF.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Just tried it. It's still up HERE. No error message. Try right-clicking and saving the PDF to your desktop. It's a direct link to the PDF.[/QUOTE]

Thanks NoMeDigas.

[quote name='DerClaw']Not sure if Josh still reads this thread (I have not scrolled through at all) -- just wanted to say that the madden deal lured me to try a new kmart and it was great. I've sent an e-mail to Josh about this (hope the guy that helped me gets some props), but whatever Josh is doing is probably working, because I can't imagine a retail in south county st. louis being anything other than a crappy nightmare if left to their own devices.[/QUOTE]
I read and post everyday, thanks!!!

If budget allows me, then I'll get all of these titles from Kmart, hopefully I can coupon train this.

9-19 :ds: Kirby Mass Attack
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection (have ICO in my backlog sealed from Sears debating if I should open it/shelf worn)
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls (want the collector's edition)
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter (still have to play the first 3)
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations (going for the PS3 version)
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (getting mainly for SH 3)
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (want the gold Wiimote version)

Is it too soon to know any of the coupons that are going to be a part of these titles? I would like to specifically know about Dark Souls because I'm planning on getting the collector's edition as a birthday gift to my younger brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back