KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']so if I buy MW3 will I get the $15 coupon? Or will I only get the $20 off the 4000 point card/XBL?[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't use coupons to take it below $40, you'll get the $15 coupon AND you can save $20 on a points/XBL card

[quote name='LouieT']Coupons for next week was posted on the blog.

Just revealed:
$15 coupons from buying Goldeneye Reloaded and Sonic Generations
$50 coupon from buying Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle
$25 coupon from buying a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

This was sooner than expected! I mean, thank you for finally revealing the Sonic Generations deal.

Going to go with Gamestop still, but if they screw this one up like they did in the past. I'll be at Kmart, was hoping Kmart would have 1-up Gamestop with a free Sonic figurine, free $20 Sonic game, or Sonic T-shirt.

So by "Coupons valid from November 13 to November 23" the coupons expire after Nov 23?

Also, is this offer valid online? Do I need a credit card to join SYWM? Does anybody know if the PC version of Skyrim is sold B&M?

[quote name='coldstreakd']As long as you don't use coupons to take it below $40, you'll get the $15 coupon AND you can save $20 on a points/XBL card[/QUOTE]

so i cant use batman coupon, to get mw3 & skyrim then get $50 coupon?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Everything mentioned here is complete true and should be noted for all questions about the deal. The bolded the redemption period on the blog for everyone to reference and the redemption period is in the ad. Please make sure you have a plan for the coupon to make sure you don't forget about it!

Also, the coupon rules have always been that if you use a coupon it devalues the purchase just as a heads up. Think of this as almost a extended B2G1. The following week's offer has a similar theme actually.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to fix your wording in the OP, then, because:

"Spend $110 or more in gaming software, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be above $110 before tax, discounts, and coupons.

...makes it sound like all you need is $110 total before the coupon is used.

It should read:
"Total must be above $110 before tax, after discounts and coupons," shouldn't it?

[quote name='Shurs']I think you need to fix your wording in the OP, then, because:

"Spend $110 or more in gaming software, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be above $110 before tax, discounts, and coupons.

It should read:
"Total must be above $110 before tax, after discounts and coupons," shouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

might've been someone else who posted. but yea. thats wat it should be. its a wiki post tho so change it :)

Whatever Josh, we all know this is shady. This is why people scam your system it's because you can't be honest. Now everyone will be forced to give you guys more money on top of Skyrim/MW3, which is exactly what you wanted. Congrats you even fooled me into thinking Batman AC was an amazing deal, I should have gotten it at Toys R Us instead. Never going to buy another game from KMart again.

[quote name='Shurs']I think you need to fix your wording in the OP, then, because:

It should read:
"Total must be above $110 before tax, after discounts and coupons," shouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

Okay, I submitted the edit to the Wiki post, its says its awaiting moderation approval.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Whatever Josh, we all know this is shady. This is why people scam your system it's because you can't be honest. Now everyone will be forced to give you guys more money on top of Skyrim/MW3, which is exactly what you wanted. Congrats you even fooled me into thinking Batman AC was an amazing deal, I should have gotten it at Toys R Us instead. Never going to buy another game from KMart again.[/QUOTE]

Dude. You are not even a month old...STFU newbie.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Whatever Josh, we all know this is shady. This is why people scam your system it's because you can't be honest. Now everyone will be forced to give you guys more money on top of Skyrim/MW3, which is exactly what you wanted. Congrats you even fooled me into thinking Batman AC was an amazing deal, I should have gotten it at Toys R Us instead. Never going to buy another game from KMart again.[/QUOTE]
People scam the system because they're assholes.

I don't see how Josh could be any more honest. He tells us what the deals are a week ahead of time. He explicitly tells us what we need to do and what we'll qualify for. There's nothing hidden or deceitful about any of it.

And of course they want people to spend money beyond Skyrim and MW3 (which by the way, not a single person is forced to buy whether in general or to get the $110/50 deal), welcome to the world of business. :roll:

It's a scam that Activision has crappy MAP restrictions? Its a scam that you can still use your $30 coupon on any game INCLUDING MW3/SKYRIM? Is it a scam that no other retailer has any deal on MW3, and only Amazon has a $10 gift card for Skyrim? Is it a scam that the $110/$50 still is amazing and can be used for ANY game?

I think you were better off never posting here, as you've already made yourself look about as foolish as Educasian. Thats a hard feat to accomplish.

You should be banned on principle alone.

I had an "All's well that ends well" experience getting Battlefield 3 from my Kmart.

I stopped in at 9:15 am, as I do on most Tuesdays. At the game case, I saw that there were new releases out (Kinect games) but not Battlefield. I asked the lady working if they possibly had it in the back, she assured me she had everything out. As I was leaving, I turned around and went back to electronics. I asked if I could leave my name and number and have them call me if they got the game in. I explained how big of a release it was. They said "sure."

I got a call at around 11:30 (I was working, so they left a message) telling me that they had the game. Due to work, I couldn't make it to the store until about 6:30pm, I was feeling a bit frustrated, thinking I would miss out on the Limited Edition copy that I would have surely gotten if they'd had the game out (or looked in the back) when I was there in the morning. Thankfully, I ended up getting the last LE copy for 360.

I really appreciated that they called me, and I got my LE, so it was a happy ending to a potentially frustrating situation.

[quote name='NeuronalState']So by "Coupons valid from November 13 to November 23" the coupons expire after Nov 23?

Also, is this offer valid online? Do I need a credit card to join SYWM? Does anybody know if the PC version of Skyrim is sold B&M?[/QUOTE]

Anymore questions? If so they're all in the OP

I wasn't initially thrilled with the $40/$110 deal because there weren't enough games for me to meet the various deals, but by getting a game for a friend and returning/rebuying a game I just bought (Super Mario Galaxy 2) I will be able to save more than having a typical coupon for each game. I have two options planned in case no friend wants MW3 or Skyrim, and I would like someone to confirm whether I my math is correct.

Option A
use Batman $30 coupon on Uncharted 3
$59.99 - $30 = $29.99
get $20 coupon

Use $20 coupon on MW3 + (MW3 or Skyrim) + Professor Layton
$59.99 + $59.99 + $29.99 - $20 = 129.97
get $35 and $15 coupons

Use $35 and $15 coupons on Halo Anniversary + Super Mario Galaxy 2
$39.99 + $19.99 - $50 coupon = $9.98

Total spent: $169.94

-$59.99 for friend’s copy of MW3 or Skyrim

$109.95 for Uncharted 3, MW3, Professor Layton, Halo, SMG2

Option B
Use $30 coupon on Uncharted 3, MW3, Professor Layton
$59.99 + $59.99 + $29.99 - $30 = $119.97
get $35 and $15 coupons

Use $35 and $15 coupons on Halo, SMG2
$39.99 + $19.99 -$50 = $9.98

Total spent: $129.95 for Uncharted 3, MW3, Professor Layton, Halo, SMG2

[quote name='TraBuch']So I know that Kmart stores don't carry collector's editions of games anymore, but I've noticed that there're collector's editions on kmart.com (Uncharted 3, Arkham City, etc). Are those actually available for shipping? Or is there some sort of error?[/QUOTE]

?

THANKS JOSH!!! I only wish i was more interested in COD and skyrim.
But mario3DS comes the following week, so i am looking forward to the big reveal (buy x get x).

Used my batman coupon on kirby today. Pixeljunk scroller has my full attention.
Poor batman.

I might be the only person who cares... But is kmart going to carry Rhythm heaven wii? I plan on getting it, even if there isn't a coupon.

THANKS AGAIN JOSH, ANDREW, and CREW!!!

[quote name='Megatim81']THANKS JOSH!!! I only wish i was more interested in COD and skyrim.
But mario3DS comes the following week, so i am looking forward to the big reveal (buy x get x).

Used my batman coupon on kirby today. Pixeljunk scroller has my full attention.
Poor batman.

I might be the only person who cares... But is kmart going to carry Rhythm heaven wii? I plan on getting it, even if there isn't a coupon.

THANKS AGAIN JOSH, ANDREW, and CREW!!![/QUOTE]

How is SideScroller? I love PixelJunk games and I fully intend on getting SideScroller at some point in the future. That said, is it worth picking up now for $10 or worth waiting for an eventual sale?

[quote name='pjb16']People scam the system because they're assholes.

I don't see how Josh could be any more honest. He tells us what the deals are a week ahead of time. He explicitly tells us what we need to do and what we'll qualify for. There's nothing hidden or deceitful about any of it.

And of course they want people to spend money beyond Skyrim and MW3 (which by the way, not a single person is forced to buy whether in general or to get the $110/50 deal), welcome to the world of business. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I certainly feel that whoever made this decision is just that. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought Skyrim or COD for the $15 coupon and returned it. I wouldn't even judge those people.

Basically I believe the only reason they gave out a $30 AC coupon is to get rid of the clearance games.

Another reason why I say it's shady, is because in the original post, they make it seem like that huge list, all of them will have coupons. So you look at the list, and you say okay, I'll start the coupon train with AC, then on and on. They don't tell you that not all of them have coupon offers. It's even worse that they did before this huge gaming month of Skyrim & MW3.

Overall I'm done with Kmart. I bet Josh is laughing right now at how mad people are, but I hope he regrets it later when he loses his customers.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Well I certainly feel that whoever made this decision is just that. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought Skyrim or COD for the $15 coupon and returned it. I wouldn't even judge those people.

Basically I believe the only reason they gave out a $30 AC coupon is to get rid of the clearance games.

Another reason why I say it's shady, is because in the original post, they make it seem like that huge list, all of them will have coupons. So you look at the list, and you say okay, I'll start the coupon train with AC, then on and on. They don't tell you that not all of them have coupon offers. It's even worse that they did before this huge gaming month of Skyrim & MW3.

Overall I'm done with Kmart. I bet Josh is laughing right now at how mad people are, but I hope he regrets it later when he loses his customers.[/QUOTE]

Never has the term "good riddance to bad rubbish" been more fitting.

Can you also be "done" with the Kmart thread?

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Well I certainly feel that whoever made this decision is just that. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought Skyrim or COD for the $15 coupon and returned it. I wouldn't even judge those people.

Overall I'm done with Kmart. I bet Josh is laughing right now at how mad people are, but I hope he regrets it later when he loses his customers.[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell you are the only person who seems really upset bro.

They might not ALL have coupon offers but he has given you the chance to get SOMETHING back for every game they sell. Maybe you want Dark Souls and Dead Island but missed out on the coupons from before. Well now you can get $50 back for buying those games. You make it seem like Josh has somehow made a deal that has no value and you are wrong. I want to now what the week of the 15th will hold before diving in but as far as I see it you are still getting something...more than most places are giving.

You can also save your Batman:AC, U3 or BF3 coupon for the week after the 12th and use you $70-80 in coupons to pick up other games. I hope the buy x get x off deal the last week of this fall's big releases is good and in some ways Josh is giving us a chance to jump off the train with the most value instead of being stuck with $15 coupons and no games to buy till Feb.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']You know I have soo many things I would love to say to him but boy do I not want to be banned[/QUOTE]

You know the worst part is that the morons like him make Josh's job less satisfying. Anyone who has ever had a job (and I suspect he hasn't) knows that it only takes a couple idiots to ruin your day.

I just hope Josh continues to bring us these awesome deals and not worry about the mouth breathers that pop up in this thread once in a while.

I agree. It does only take a couple idiots to ruin your day but you know what this is a great deal. Its like the one he had back in April except he lowered the price needed to get the bigger coupon so we wouldnt have to worry about finding a filler which I think is very nice of him. He will not lose this customer I can tell you that

lol I really thought his initial post was just sarcasm, or maybe I was hoping people couldn't be that dumb. Unfortunately, people can be that dumb, and he must be their ringleader.

The MW3 deal might not be amazing but it's the best out there so far and I would be surprised to see anything better given that Activision is being stubborn with the game.

re: Highlighted portion

And fooling you is a challenge because..?

I actually smiled at the insinuation that the thread hierarchy of intelligence is.

Him

Substantial drop off

Josh

Long drop off...

The rest of us.

It's posts like this that remind me why I have to keep up with this thread better.

[quote name='AJVtony831']The MW3 deal might not be amazing but it's the best out there so far and I would be surprised to see anything better given that Activision is being stubborn with the game.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that does not make it amazing is the requirement to not use other coupons and buy a second game. With that said, you could wait one week and buy U3 with MW3 and get essentially a $25 coupon for each. Only the Batman deal was better. This is also not mentioning getting a $50 point card for 40% off. Again I think the week of the 15th will make this deal. If the buy x get x deals are good then you can use your saved coupons and get an instant saving on top. After it is over you won't have coupons left and won't have to worry about what $20 game to use your $15 coupons on.

Is he back already?

[quote name='Gixxer']For the $50 in gaming coupons ($15+$35), can I use both at the same time to purchase 1 game?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Basically it is a B2G1 free (almost) more like B2 get 1 for $10 deal.

[quote name='cancerman1120']As far as I can tell you are the only person who seems really upset bro.

They might not ALL have coupon offers but he has given you the chance to get SOMETHING back for every game they sell. Maybe you want Dark Souls and Dead Island but missed out on the coupons from before. Well now you can get $50 back for buying those games. You make it seem like Josh has somehow made a deal that has no value and you are wrong. I want to now what the week of the 15th will hold before diving in but as far as I see it you are still getting something...more than most places are giving.

You can also save your Batman:AC, U3 or BF3 coupon for the week after the 12th and use you $70-80 in coupons to pick up other games. I hope the buy x get x off deal the last week of this fall's big releases is good and in some ways Josh is giving us a chance to jump off the train with the most value instead of being stuck with $15 coupons and no games to buy till Feb.[/QUOTE]

Literally every single game has a coupon except the 2 biggest titles, which all happen to be within the time frame of the AC coupon, which all happen to be really huge titles that I'd bet more than half of us bought AC at Kmart for.

Why didn't Josh get involved when everyone was saying they'd use the $30 coupon on Skyrim/MW3? Surly he had to have some sort of doubt that one of these 2 games would magically not have coupons after basically every game did for months. He knew all along, and whether he's upset or not doesn't matter. We're the customers, not him. I don't understand where he gets off being upset because we feel scammed. All he's doing is his job, and he makes it seem like he's doing us a favor. Doing us a favor would mean giving us a good deal, not crush our expectations.

The thing that makes me mad the most is that he never made it known that they wouldn't have coupons. I would have never bought AC at Kmart if I had known. There were much better deals out there, but no, I wanted to get on the "coupon train". I know you guys will defend him and that makes sense as you guys are on this thread 24/7 and want to get on his good side, but frankly I think more people should be pissed. That's just my opinion though, just like I'm sure 90% of the replies I will get will be "oh you should be banned", "wow you're an idiot!", or "i want to cuss at you but wow I don't wanna be banned."

Also, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but I feel as though I'm missing why some people are upset. Unless I'm missing something if you straight up buy 2 games, you get $50 off some other game(s) (albeit not immediately). Are people just fired up because they can't use prior coupons without bringing the total below 110 or am I missing some other tragedy?

[quote name='bgame2']Also, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but I feel as though I'm missing why some people are upset. Unless I'm missing something if you straight up buy 2 games, you get $50 off some other game(s) (albeit not immediately). Are people just fired up because they can't use prior coupons without bringing the total below 110 or am I missing some other tragedy?[/QUOTE]

Yes. That is exactly why some people think Josh is shady and stabbed them in the back. It's been a whirlwind week for some new CAGs.

What is this "we" nonsense. You dont speak for anyone except your ignorant self.

Unless bgames' heirarchy is correct and you're the king and the we is the royal we.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']I agree. It does only take a couple idiots to ruin your day but you know what this is a great deal. Its like the one he had back in April except he lowered the price needed to get the bigger coupon so we wouldnt have to worry about finding a filler which I think is very nice of him. He will not lose this customer I can tell you that[/QUOTE]

It's a great deal for some. I have no interest in MW3, just Skyrim, and because I'm using my Batman coupon it means I won't get another in return like I was expecting to. Shelling out more money just to get a coupon seems kinda redundant to me.

IMO, the people acting like this is the best deal ever and everyone should be thankful weather they want it or not are just as bad as the ones claiming it's "shady".

Either way, it's no skin off my back, just means I'll be looking for deals elsewhere now instead of knowing in advance that I'm getting it at Kmart.

[quote name='bgame2']Also, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but I feel as though I'm missing why some people are upset. Unless I'm missing something if you straight up buy 2 games, you get $50 off some other game(s) (albeit not immediately). Are people just fired up because they can't use prior coupons without bringing the total below 110 or am I missing some other tragedy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, keep saving up those pieces of paper which mean absolutely nothing unless you're purchasing games you really want. Then you'll have $80 worth of coupons that you have a month or so to use after buying 2, 3 or 4 games that you really wanted that you didn't use on the coupons you had on. I think they're running a really nice system for gamers at Kmart; it really benefits Kmart.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The system hasn't changed actually from Easter, if someone can show they received a coupon after devaluing their purchase below a threshold I would be actually very happy as this is definitely not what the system is telling me/us. Have to remember prior to the easter promotion we had very little coupons out there. It was points based for the first part of the year.

For the points issue, one of the lesson's learned is that many people wiped the cards clean for resale which made that part of the deal unprofitable and was not approved for this go around.[/QUOTE]

Will Kmart be carrying fate extra or LE Metal Gear Collection?

[quote name='salty tbone']Yes. That is exactly why some people think Josh is shady and stabbed them in the back. It's been a whirlwind week for some new CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Salty. So we've moved from appreciating deals (and that is what this is) to believing we are entitled to them. I'm just thinking out loud here but there is bound to be someone in the store (yes even kmart) who is going to be buying MW3. Tell them to give you 45 bucks for it and you'll buy it for them (along with you own copy). Spend 75 plus tax and walk out with a $50 coupon. Problem solved.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']\
The thing that makes me mad the most is that he never made it known that they wouldn't have coupons. I would have never bought AC at Kmart if I had known. There were much better deals out there, but no, I wanted to get on the "coupon train". I know you guys will defend him and that makes sense as you guys are on this thread 24/7 and want to get on his good side, but frankly I think more people should be pissed. That's just my opinion though, just like I'm sure 90% of the replies I will get will be "oh you should be banned", "wow you're an idiot!", or "i want to cuss at you but wow I don't wanna be banned."[/QUOTE]

What exactly were the better deals for Batman:AC? A a better thing to say is what are the better deals that combine Batman AND MW3 or Skyrim? Amazon gave $10 for Batman, nothing for MW3 (except $10 towards a headset), and $10 for Skyrim. Best Buy requires you to buy 5 games to get their $20/game. Name one place where you could buy Batman and MW3 for a total of $90+ tax? That is essentially your beef right?

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Yes, keep saving up those pieces of paper which mean absolutely nothing unless you're purchasing games you really want. Then you'll have $80 worth of coupons that you have a month or so to use after buying 2, 3 or 4 games that you really wanted that you didn't use on the coupons you had on. I think they're running a really nice system for gamers at Kmart; it really benefits Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Batman + Skyrim or MW3 for $90 isn't worth all the agony you're portraying yourself to be under.

Ok, I'll approach this the right way. Of course it benefits Kmart. They have a business to run. People have free will to spend their money wherever they choose, but you have to know that whatever store you choose to spend that money at is benefiting from your purchase. That's the whole point of running a business - to make money, not to save money for other people.

You try to make attractive offers to get customers but you don't run your business into the ground to make customers smile. Smiles aren't currency.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Yes, keep saving up those pieces of paper which mean absolutely nothing unless you're purchasing games you really want. Then you'll have $80 worth of coupons that you have a month or so to use after buying 2, 3 or 4 games that you really wanted that you didn't use on the coupons you had on. I think they're running a really nice system for gamers at Kmart; it really benefits Kmart.[/QUOTE]

I highlighted the only sane thing you've said this entire time. Kmart has ran promotions the entire year on practically every new release, which really has been a nice system for gamers. I personally have been very satisfied with their deals. The second part, zomg!!! Kmart is trying to benefit themselves? I knew they were up to something when they didn't put $50 coupons on Skyrim!

You seem to be upset over MW3 not getting its own coupon. He already told you he can not do this unless he wanted Activision's wrath laid upon Kmart. It was the same last year with black ops. Your sense of entitlement is just ridiculous.

edit: slow pony. time to try out that ignore feature

[quote name='bgame2']Ok, I'll approach this the right way. Of course it benefits Kmart. The have a business to run. People have free will to spend their money wherever they choose, but you have to know that whatever store you choose to spend that money at is benefiting from your purchase. That's the whole point of running a business - to make money, not to save money for other people.

You try to make attractive offers to get customers but you don't run your business into the ground to make customers smile. Smiles aren't currency.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right. We are not owed anything, and we don't owe Kmart anything. Many of us like Josh and what he's trying to do. Still, it's a business. Like Omar says, "It's all in the game, baby. It's all in the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back