KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
I've asked this before but I don't see a reply to it.. The price of the PS3 headset at Kmart is now $85 So with this deal
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3 $20 Gaming Coupon + Save $20 on X12 Turtle Beach or Save $30 on Sony 7.1 Head set

Do we get the PS3 headset for $55 or is it $30 off of original price of $99

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I've asked this before but I don't see a reply to it.. The price of the PS3 headset at Kmart is now $85 So with this deal
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3 $20 Gaming Coupon + Save $20 on X12 Turtle Beach or Save $30 on Sony 7.1 Head set

Do we get the PS3 headset for $55 or is it $30 off of original price of $99[/QUOTE]

When did it become $85? Also If I buy the 360 version, can I still get the deal on the PS3 headset(already have the X41)

[quote name='kingsnuff']Anyone else outside waiting for Kmart to open like I am? I NEED a limited edition and the wait is killing me[/QUOTE]

I don't live far my my local Kmart, but I will be leaving soon. Hopefully I can get an LE if not it's accross the street to WalMart.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Yeah, is there anything else special about BF3's limited edition. I'm guessing it is DLC and an alternate cover/box art, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about the Kirkland dlc...I'm more concerned about the early access mass effect 3 demo that's supposed to come with it

[quote name='kingsnuff']I could care less about the Kirkland dlc...I more concerned about the early access mass effect 3 demo that's supposed to come with it[/QUOTE]

Karkland...

Kirkland is cheap underwear, vitamins etc from Costco folks!

I just want a headset. I talk to a kmart rep and they said that if you buy xbox version you can only get the turtles and if you buy the ps3 version its only the sonys. If it says $30 off the ps3 headsets then you get them 85$-30$. Print out the coupon online and bring it to the store. This will work for the xbox turtles tooo. I think that there is a 10% SYWC bonus!!!!! PRINT IT OUT!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Karkland...

Kirkland is cheap underwear, vitamins etc from Costco folks![/QUOTE]

Lol hey I did say I didn't care about it! Its finally open! (proceeds to knock over 3 soccer moms, small price to pay to be a cag)

got my LE and the $20 smooth. I asked the cashier to bring out everything they had for the 360 version because there was a certain one I wanted. Dunno if he actually followed my directions but I was surprised to see him come back with at least 10 LE copies.

[quote name='mtcrwc650']My friends works at EA AND HE TOLD ME THAT THERES ONLY LE VERISIONS[/QUOTE]

I think I believe the Kmart employees in this thread who have actually seen both Limited and Regular Editions in their shipments more than your "friend"

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']I think I believe the Kmart employees in this thread who have actually seen both Limited and Regular Editions in their shipments more than your "friend"[/QUOTE]

And his all caps excitement about it!

[quote name='mtcrwc650']My friends works at EA AND HE TOLD ME THAT THERES ONLY LE VERISIONS[/QUOTE]

In that case your friend lies. Just got back from picking my PS3 version up from kmart. They received a total of about 15 copies and only 4 were limited editions.

Im just waiting for my buddie to buy it for me from his work. 22$ can make you excited but i have to take him to lunch :(. Every copy he gets me is a limited edition tho? Maybe he nevers sees the Orginal version?

Got my copy of Battlefield this morning. Was able to snag a LE. They had around 20 for each system and they said they received 4 LE copies for each system. Hope that gives everyone a idea how many LE's per store. Good luck!

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I've asked this before but I don't see a reply to it.. The price of the PS3 headset at Kmart is now $85 So with this deal

Do we get the PS3 headset for $55 or is it $30 off of original price of $99[/QUOTE]

Bring a print out of which headset you want. SYWC has a 15% disc. They will price match

Got done with KMART, coupon printed perfectly, also the LE & SE ration is around 50/50 my store ( 10 LE each system at this location. Also the instruction booklet has no cover just a 2 page insert with health warnings/warranty

Was at Kmart 5 mins after opening and the electronics person said they didn't receive that game, sigh. First time my location has let me down, oh well. I got a LE at Walmart across the street.

Got back from my Kmart having only paid $32.09 for an LE copy of PS3 after using my $30 gaming coupon from Batman. I walked in and saw the young man who helped me last week with Arkham City and told him I was there for the limited edition Battlefield 3 for PS3. He walks me over to the glass case where I saw about 10 copies for the Xbox 360 (couldn't tell besides the first one whether any where the LE's or not). He goes to check the back and comes back with an LE PS3 copy. I asked him how many of those he received and he said about 2 or 3! :hot:

My coupon printed out just fine and I'm debating on whether to use it on Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, or a Black Friday deal. I love the savings of being a Kmart gamer. :applause:

Now I'm going to wait till Gamestop opens and pick up my preorder from there, get the physical warfare pack, then return my Kmart copy to them. It really sucks that EA/Dice decided to give an in game advantage in multiplayer exclusively to one retailer's preorders, even if it's only timed.

[quote name='Bosamba']Got back from my Kmart having only paid $32.09 for an LE copy of PS3 after using my $30 gaming coupon from Batman. I walked in and saw the young man who helped me last week with Arkham City and told him I was there for the limited edition Battlefield 3 for PS3. He walks me over to the glass case where I saw about 10 copies for the Xbox 360 (couldn't tell besides the first one whether any where the LE's or not). He goes to check the back and comes back with an LE PS3 copy. I asked him how many of those he received and he said about 2 or 3! :hot:

My coupon printed out just fine and I'm debating on whether to use it on Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, or a Black Friday deal. I love the savings of being a Kmart gamer. :applause:

Now I'm going to wait till Gamestop opens and pick up my preorder from there, get the physical warfare pack, then return my Kmart copy to them. It really sucks that EA/Dice decided to give an in game advantage in multiplayer exclusively to one retailer's preorders, even if it's only timed.[/QUOTE]

Hate to bust your bubble here dude, but if its a DL code thats on your GS receipt, its non-returnable, and says so on the receipt. GS got wise to that.

[quote name='natiev']Was at Kmart 5 mins after opening and the electronics person said they didn't receive that game, sigh. First time my location has let me down, oh well. I got a LE at Walmart across the street.[/QUOTE]

I told my electronics guy that I read on the Kmart gamer blog that they did receive adequate PS3 copies in each store and if he had returned from the back empty handed, I was willing to call a manager over. I've read too many stories in this thread about Josh telling an unhappy gamer that the store they had visited did in fact receive plenty of copies of a particular title and the gamer, after having taken time ouf of their day, being apathetic up about going back to the store wasting more of their time/gas.

Do not let them tell you they never received copies. Be assertive :argue:

[quote name='JaTaN']Dropped by the Chicago-Addison Ave Kmart and the manager found the regular editions in the back but couldnt find the LE's so I ended up not buying one

Will drop by later in the morning to see if they're able to find it[/QUOTE]
Update: Went there again around 7am and the regular electronics person was working there

Asked him about the LE's, he said he just talked to the manager and the manager sold some BF3 copies during the night -- I told him I was there after midnight but the manager couldnt find the LE's so he said he'll go check

He went to the storage room behind electronics (were the manager checked at midnight) and said he only saw regular editions there. Then he told me to stick around for a few minutes and he'll go check another area to see if they got another shipment in yesterday or not. Comes back a few mins later with a box and said he found them. There were bunch of diff games in the box, I counted 6 LE's for the Xbox (could be more in there), didnt count the PS3 ones (box mostly had PS3 games so the Xbox ones were easier to see & count)

Gave him the $5 off $50 coupon I got in my email first and then the $30 BAC gaming coupon so total came out to: $60 - $5 - $30 = $25+tax = $27.43 and the $20 gaming coupon printed out without any problem

So if you guys are going early and they say they never got any LE's, ask them to check yesterday's shipment since they probably havent had the time to send them to the electronics dept. The clerk also said that the BF3 shipments they got werent with their normal shipments, they came in recently by FedEx/UPS

Tough morning for a cross-platform gamer like myself at #4448 - Salem, NH. Went to purchase Battlefield 3 LE for Xbox 360 and the PS3 Wireless Headset. Apparently, the "Headset Savings" coupon doesn't activate unless your buying BF3 and the headset for the same platform (Turtle Beach X12 and XB360 BF3 and PS3 Wireless Headset and PS3 BF3).

Was this intentional, Josh?

EDIT: Sent an email to [email protected]. Mark Korich was a tremendous help and has expedited a gift card to resolve the incompatibility with this morning's offer. Awesome support. Got my answer in 8 minutes!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Karkland...

Kirkland is cheap underwear, vitamins etc from Costco folks![/QUOTE]
Karkand
Just because...

[quote name='*Deathblade2']Hate to bust your bubble here dude, but if its a DL code thats on your GS receipt, its non-returnable, and says so on the receipt. GS got wise to that.[/QUOTE]
Is that for any game with a DLC code on the receipt? Theyre all not returnable? If so boy do I have some preorders to cancel.

surprising about the GS "no returns for dlc codes on receipt" thing, if its true.

Just a heads up my store did say that the LE versions were in a different box than the regular editions. I don't know if that was the store's doing or if they were shipped like that.

And the employee initially brought out the regular edition, so there are plenty of those around. I had to ask specifically for the LE. Fortunately it's pictured in the ad.

Went to two stores. First one was convinced new release games come out on Friday but she looked anyway. She came back with a box of mostly Wii games. No Battlefield for either ps3 or 360, let alone LE.
Second store didn't have them out either. He checked but said all he had was regular editions for the 360. Wish I would have seen the talk about the separate box.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Is that for any game with a DLC code on the receipt? Theyre all not returnable? If so boy do I have some preorders to cancel.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, I pre Ordered Batman, did your Plan with Kmart and returned it no prob.

Oh went to the only Tallahassee Kmart and grabbed their only LE PS3 copy, so heads up to any tally cags. 360 had 3 LE copies I think.

Hit up my Kmart first thing.Getting two copies, one for me and other for friend who had to work. Lady went in back and grabbed two reg edition copies, I politely asked if she could check to see if they had the limited editions (I told her they looked similar just the limited had some orange stuff on the front cover)

She came back with 2 LE for ps3 and said that was the only two they had that I was in luck and she noticed they only had 2 LE for 360. Glad I went early

Needless to say, used each of our batman AC coupons, 32.xx each w/ 20$ coupon printing out just fine.

Told her I would see her next week for uncharted 3 =)

[quote name='KemperJones']
Saw 3 copies of Kirby at my K-Mart today.[/quote]

[quote name='SuperMario64']You buy it?[/QUOTE]

Stopped in while doing some running for work. Didn't pick it up initially, but I ended up going back on my way home from work. The 3 were still there, so they're down to 2.

Played it quite a bit last night. In world 4 or 5 now. Its a blast, though pretty easy. That's Kirby for you, though. Haven't gotten all the collectibles, but a lot of them. I plan on going back for them.

34th st report not getting in BF3in NYC. They're also saying Astor doesn't have it in. WTF?

Edit : Kmart on Richmond ave in SI is closing and is not stocking circular stuff or new merch.

It looks like the $85 price for the headsets is on-line, with some kind of discount applied. Anyone tried to pick these up in-store, and see if by chance they are $85?

I'm so debating picking up Battlefield 3. I wasn't that impressed with the beta, but after all, it's just a beta. Worst case scenario, I buy it for $30, don't like it, and end up selling it for a profit.

Went and got my ps3 copy with no troubles. The guy said they only had 3 LEs and it looked like they had about 15 total copies of the ps3 version.

[quote name='themixmaster']Tough morning for a cross-platform gamer like myself at #4448 - Salem, NH. Went to purchase Battlefield 3 LE for Xbox 360 and the PS3 Wireless Headset. Apparently, the "Headset Savings" coupon doesn't activate unless your buying BF3 and the headset for the same platform (Turtle Beach X12 and XB360 BF3 and PS3 Wireless Headset and PS3 BF3).

Was this intentional, Josh?

EDIT: Sent an email to [email protected]. Mark Korich was a tremendous help and has expedited a gift card to resolve the incompatibility with this morning's offer. Awesome support. Got my answer in 8 minutes![/QUOTE]

The headset savings is supposed to work how you stated it with no mixing of the platforms. It was answered on facebook as "And you can only save on the X-12s if you buy the 360 version and only save on the Sony one if you buy the PS3 version. No mixing."

Thanks I just got BF Xbox LE and the headset for 110 plus the coupon. My kmart had only two LEs for each platform

Man, if that is true about not being able to return GS copies of games that have pre-order DLC codes on the reciept, then that sucks. Was planning on ordering Ultimate Marvel at all three locations that have costume packs.

Heading out soon to (hopefully) pick up a LE copy of BF3.

Was Kirby supposedly out yesterday? I stopped by my KMart, but it wasn't out.

(At this point I seem to only be buying Wii/PSP/DS stuff because I can't make up my mind on whether I want to standardize on Xbox or Playstation :lol:)

Snagged the last LE copy of BF3 from my Kmart. Dude in front of me was buying it as well and trying to use his $30 coupon from Batman. Only problem was he threw the coupon away because apparently he was told he didn't need it and it was tied to his SYWR account. He was kind of being a douche about it though. I am pretty certain no one at that store told him that. I've never had an issue there.

Went with a group to kmart at midnight last night and probably wiped them out of Limited editions. Thanks for the great deal once again josh.

I wasn't sure whether I would like BF3 all that much after not overly impressed with the beta but I was rather impressed while playing it last night.

Is the PS3 headset supposed to ring up for $69.99 when you buy both? I just bought them and it rang up as $99.99 and the guy had a manager override to $79.99 because that is what the price tag said.

Bloomingdale, IL store has the following left - 3-4 copies of Kirby, 1 copy of Kinect Sports 2, and a 2-3 Pokemon Rumble 3DS. Coupons printed fine for Kirby, Disney Universe, Pokemon, Kinect Sports 2, and. Dance Central 2. Two guys also picked up some copies of Battlefield, but I didn't check out the stock for it.

Also, had to ring the store's doorbell at 8:10, so someone would unlock the doors. Why yes, there are 3 gamers huddled outside your doors in the cold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back