KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JoeCamNet']Grabbed Sonic Generations and the coupon printed out no problem, but I have a concern.
I noticed this coupon no longer has the "THIS COUPON CAN BE COMBINED WITH OTHER GAMING COUPONS" text on it. Is there some kind of change going on or is this just a case of the fact that the text has been there long enough and it's not needed anymore?

Also, for next week, a matter that MUST be addressed...
What happens if our store does not have any 4000 MS Point cards in stock? I've mentioned a few times that my store hasn't had those in stock for a few MONTHS now and when I asked Gail in Berwick about it today, she said that they don't actually have the ability to re-order those cards, but she'd talk to her manager to see if they can get restocked on them. I mentioned it's a pretty big selling point of the sale and I'm sure a few people will be there looking for cards.
What do we do if our store doesn't have it in stock? Is there a way to make sure all stores have these cards in stock? At the very least, can SOMEBODY ship some frickin 4000 MS Point cards to the Berwick PA store??[/QUOTE]
just take the cards from best buy or gamestop and pay them at kmart.

[quote name='finstersucks']just take the cards from best buy or gamestop and pay them at kmart.[/QUOTE]

no, don't do that.

[quote name='ilnadmy']I don't know what you're talking about, I just bought mine and got the $20 coupon no problem. They're sitting behind the display case that's opposite the counter.

[/QUOTE]
whew he scared me. i was going there later. did u see headsets too?

[quote name='ilnadmy']I don't know what you're talking about, I just bought mine and got the $20 coupon no problem. They're sitting behind the display case that's opposite the counter.

Gah. Now I'm trying to talk myself out of buying both MW3 and Skyrim next week. Already bought Arkham City and Uncharted 3. And I just know the $50 coupon is going to convince me to buy something or other on Black Friday which I really don't need, but "I should buy it because the coupon will expire." Damn you Kmart and your irresistibly good deals![/QUOTE]

Guy must had just put them up because I was there before 9AM and was told we didn't get the shipment in.

Stopped by Astor Place at around 9:45 AM and they were already sold out of the PS3 headsets. Had plenty of Uncharted 3 though. Are stores getting more shipments of the headsets or is this deal a way of clearing them out?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']11/13, $35 gaming coupon with 3DS.[/QUOTE]
Nice, thanks. May just go ahead and pick one up today anyway. Otherwise will definitely get one then.

Yay, got Uncharted 3 and coupon went just fine.

I have a question, though, pertaining to my SYWR account. The lady at the counter was able to get some SYWR plastic keyring things for me to use with my account (so I wouldn't have to keep using my printed off paper card). However, I think that when she entered my information into the computer, she accidentally signed me up for a duplicate SWYR account, as the account's ID number is different from the one I signed up for online. Is this a problem, and if so, is there a way to combine the two accounts together back into my original account?

Gah. Now I'm trying to talk myself out of buying both MW3 and Skyrim next week. Already bought Arkham City and Uncharted 3. And I just know the $50 coupon is going to convince me to buy something or other on Black Friday which I really don't need, but "I should buy it because the coupon will expire." Damn you Kmart and your irresistibly good deals![/QUOTE]

Wow, I feel exactly the same way about the exact same purchases. It all started with the Arkham City coupon turning into about 5-6 game purchases lol.

[quote name='jmillion']whew he scared me. i was going there later. did u see headsets too?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, didn't look for the headsets tbh. Was just there to pick the game up on my way to work. When I left there was a stack of maybe 5-8 copies sitting in the display case.

[quote name='Marauder7']Guy must had just put them up because I was there before 9AM and was told we didn't get the shipment in.[/QUOTE]

Possibly yeah. Generally when that happens you wanna ask them to check the back, they always get copies of these games before the release date (at least from my limited experience with them).

[quote name='Vinnyg32']Wow, I feel exactly the same way about the exact same purchases. It all started with the Arkham City coupon turning into about 5-6 game purchases lol.[/QUOTE]

LOL I know right? I wasn't even planning to get Arkham City until that coupon dropped. At the same time I just got a $25 Amazon gift card from my credit card rewards program, so I may just end up ordering Skyrim using Amazon (for a total of $35) and then applying my $20 Uncharted 3 coupon to get MW3 for $40. That leaves me with a $15 coupon to use on Black Friday, which is a little more reasonable I guess. There's not really any other games out there that I feel the urgent need to play.

I am planning on picking up the Uncharted 3 PS3 Bundle and was wondering if anyone has found any at their local stores yet?

Also trying to figure out whether or not to buy today or wait until next week. Better deal next week but I am not confident that they will have any left,

[quote name='ilnadmy']
and then applying my $20 Uncharted 3 coupon to get MW3 for $40. That leaves me with a $15 coupon to use on Black Friday, which is a little more reasonable I guess. There's not really any other games out there that I feel the urgent need to play.[/QUOTE]

The coupon you would receive next week will not be valid for Black Friday. It is only valid between November 13th-23rd.

The only K-Mart I can actually go to had stock of the PS3 Wireless Headset last night, and now they don't. Unreal :/

Was gonna grab UC3+headset but whatever... Will just stick w/ Target's B2G1 for UC3. Dammit.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']The coupon you would receive next week will not be valid for Black Friday. It is only valid between November 13th-23rd.[/QUOTE]

Arghh really? Well that sucks.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The offer centers around the new releases.[/QUOTE]
New releases from that week only or also from the past week (i mean skyrim)

can you get both xbox live 12 month gold card and 4000 ms points with one purchase of modern warfare 3? or just one?

[quote name='moonyis']can you get both xbox live 12 month gold card and 4000 ms points with one purchase of modern warfare 3? or just one?[/QUOTE]

One of each per MW3 Purchase. From the reply I got on the Facebook this is only good for Xbox 360 version.

Well, I had a real bad time today in Hialeah, FL store #4292. I usually just let go when things go wrong, but I feel Josh and other higher ups should know about this store.

They usually never have new releases when you walk in on Tuesdays and have to go search for them. Today I decided to go at around 10 a.m. to give them time. It was worse than ever. They were remodeling part of the store and no new releases were in sight, yet again. I waited for close to 30 minutes as an old man was buying two pairs of shoes. He signed up for the rewards program and talked to the cashier forever on how he was voting Republican today. All of this was in the electronics section, mind you.

After waiting for the cashier to finish, I asked for Uncharted 3. She directed me to the wall of games which I already checked. She said if it's not there they don't have it. I showed her the ad of the game. She then said they were remodeling and if it wasn't there she didn't know where it was. I saw a few boxes which said Do Not Open till Nov. 1. I asked her if she could check in those boxes. She said she couldn't open those boxes. Awesome. The manager was behind her and didn't say a peep.

This was my first nightmare experience at Kmart. I went to Best Buy and bought Uncharted 3 there. What good is a coupon if they don't even want to sell you the games? They didn't have Lord Of The Rings, Goldeneye, ect... No new game was out. I'm guessing there will be lots of complaints about this store and no copies sold because the employees couldn't be bothered to open a few boxes.

So frustrating.

picked up uncharted 3 this morning with coupon...no problems. also said "what the hell" and glanced at mario galaxy 2 in the display case and whaddaya know. it had a $19.99 price sticker on it. it rang up $49.99 however. the women said "oh no, thats not right... this is a newer game". i kept my composure (i usually have a bad temper with these kind of things) and was very nice and she said "you know what, its our mistake" and she rang it up at $19.99 for me. so needless to say i left kmart super happy this morning. now to spend my one day off being a hermit playing uncharted :D...

Am I the only one who was denied on the Uncharted 3 & PS3 Headphones for $120? I just got back from the K-Mart in East Point, GA with nothing to show for it. I gave the cashier in electronics (who tried very hard to be helpful) my SYWRs info. She rang up both items and then requested $159.99+tax from me. I told her that was a mistake, and it should ring up for $120. I pulled out my phone and showed her the K-Mart Gamer website indicating as much, then showed it to a floor manager and was still denied. They called the store manager who over the phone was saying that they could not adjust the price that much, and that the only way to get that deal was to buy it through the K-Mart website.

I appreciate what Josh and his group are trying to do, but I'm tired of feeling like I know more than a K-Mart store manager and having to defend my attempted purchases. This is a 2nd time I've tried to buy items with discounts (in past 2 weeks), and both times have been nightmares of over an hour long ordeal. So, I'm done. I'll wait for my $25 gc from the last screw up, then I'll cash in all of my credit and not darken the doors again. Which for other CAG'ers if you live in Atlanta area, means one fewer person that you have to beat to the electronics section to try to get a deal. :(

I bought Uncharted 3 today at Kmart. Used the $30 off coupon and it printed out the $20 coupon without any problem. Nice deal!

Josh, any chance Battlefield 3 will be on sale before Christmas?

Jeff

[quote name='AJVtony831']I found that preorder bonus argument to be stupid but then I think its more ridiculous how Ardrid actually went to slickdeals to ask for their opinion :roll:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=44295644&postcount=91[/QUOTE]

Yes, because SDers are of such low moral character that they couldn't possibly offer a valid, alternative opinion on matters. Not like CAGs. /s

With the way members have been attacked and ostracized in this thread, I can't say I'm amazed or surprised at what this community has devolved into.

you may not know what i'm talking about , but my coworker and I do. There was a little short white guy in a blue shirt who told me they didnt have it, they told my coworker the same thing. and this was at 8am, perhaps they magically found them in the back after i left but none were available when i was there.

popped over to astor place about 30 mins ago, they had the game but no ps3 7.1's.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I found that preorder bonus argument to be stupid but then I think its more ridiculous how Ardrid actually went to slickdeals to ask for their opinion :roll:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=44295644&postcount=91[/QUOTE]

hahahah. That's like going into a pot club in Berkeley and asking them how they feel about legalizing marijuana.

Ardid - why didn't you go into the Best Buy Unboxed forums and ask a mod there?

Wouldn't get the answer you would want? :bouncy:

[quote name='ludwigfrech']New releases from that week only or also from the past week (i mean skyrim)[/QUOTE]Skyrim is confirmed to be included in the 11/13-week deal; I got an email response from Kmartgamer this morning. ;)

[quote name='NegativeZero']you may not know what i'm talking about , but my coworker and I do. There was a little short white guy in a blue shirt who told me they didnt have it, they told my coworker the same thing. and this was at 8am, perhaps they magically found them in the back after i left but none were available when i was there.

popped over to astor place about 30 mins ago, they had the game but no ps3 7.1's.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same guy told me they didn't get the shipment and didn't feel like checking the back because he was putting out the Sonic Generations. Weird thing was saw someone from corporate asking for his last name and he refused to give it to him. Told him that he doesn't work in the Electronics department. Funny because he's been the one ringing up my last 3 purchases in Kmart.

OK so at 10 AM I started calling Kmarts near me to find the three games I wanted to buy - Uncharted 3, Lord of the Rings, & Goldeneye.

Toms River, NJ had nothing except the PS3s bundles with Uncharted 3. I already have a PS3.

Brick only had Uncharted 3.

Wall only had LotR.

Luckily, Howell had all three. Andrew once again comes through. Later, when I got to the store, I didn't see anyone in electronics, but he almost snuck up on me with everything I wanted ready to ring up! Give this guy a raise, but not a promotion, because I bet his replacement in electronics won't have everything out on release days.

Also picked up a couple nerf guns for my girlfriend to shoot at me along with a free 16-pack of ammo. All game coupons printed fine. I'll be back on 11/8 and 11/11 for MW3, MGSHDC, and Skyrim.

[quote name='brewin']Will you get the gaming coupons if you put the item on layaway? Sorry if its been answered already[/QUOTE]
It is very YMMV.

[quote name='GibbGA']Am I the only one who was denied on the Uncharted 3 & PS3 Headphones for $120? I just got back from the K-Mart in East Point, GA with nothing to show for it. I gave the cashier in electronics (who tried very hard to be helpful) my SYWRs info. She rang up both items and then requested $159.99+tax from me. I told her that was a mistake, and it should ring up for $120. I pulled out my phone and showed her the K-Mart Gamer website indicating as much, then showed it to a floor manager and was still denied. They called the store manager who over the phone was saying that they could not adjust the price that much, and that the only way to get that deal was to buy it through the K-Mart website.

I appreciate what Josh and his group are trying to do, but I'm tired of feeling like I know more than a K-Mart store manager and having to defend my attempted purchases. This is a 2nd time I've tried to buy items with discounts (in past 2 weeks), and both times have been nightmares of over an hour long ordeal. So, I'm done. I'll wait for my $25 gc from the last screw up, then I'll cash in all of my credit and not darken the doors again. Which for other CAG'ers if you live in Atlanta area, means one fewer person that you have to beat to the electronics section to try to get a deal. :([/QUOTE]
When it comes to this type of issue, my team and I will honor the deal for you and talk with the manage if you email us. Not sure what they are doing but they are definitely in the wrong.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Grabbed Sonic Generations and the coupon printed out no problem, but I have a concern.
I noticed this coupon no longer has the "THIS COUPON CAN BE COMBINED WITH OTHER GAMING COUPONS" text on it. Is there some kind of change going on or is this just a case of the fact that the text has been there long enough and it's not needed anymore?

Also, for next week, a matter that MUST be addressed...
What happens if our store does not have any 4000 MS Point cards in stock? I've mentioned a few times that my store hasn't had those in stock for a few MONTHS now and when I asked Gail in Berwick about it today, she said that they don't actually have the ability to re-order those cards, but she'd talk to her manager to see if they can get restocked on them. I mentioned it's a pretty big selling point of the sale and I'm sure a few people will be there looking for cards.
What do we do if our store doesn't have it in stock? Is there a way to make sure all stores have these cards in stock? At the very least, can SOMEBODY ship some frickin 4000 MS Point cards to the Berwick PA store??[/QUOTE]
It should be in the small text now, they had to put it there. From a points card perspective, shoot an email to us (preferably in advance) and we will do out best to help.

No problems in Memphis. Grabbed UC3+LoTR. Both $20 printed out.

Concerned though about the "Gaming Coupons can be combined with other Gaming Coupons" header missing.

Thanks again SHC team!

Edit: Josh, since you replied above me when I mentioned that, I read the fine print and saw that. Cool deal.

[quote name='Se7en69']Well, I had a real bad time today in Hialeah, FL store #4292. I usually just let go when things go wrong, but I feel Josh and other higher ups should know about this store.

They usually never have new releases when you walk in on Tuesdays and have to go search for them. Today I decided to go at around 10 a.m. to give them time. It was worse than ever. They were remodeling part of the store and no new releases were in sight, yet again. I waited for close to 30 minutes as an old man was buying two pairs of shoes. He signed up for the rewards program and talked to the cashier forever on how he was voting Republican today. All of this was in the electronics section, mind you.

After waiting for the cashier to finish, I asked for Uncharted 3. She directed me to the wall of games which I already checked. She said if it's not there they don't have it. I showed her the ad of the game. She then said they were remodeling and if it wasn't there she didn't know where it was. I saw a few boxes which said Do Not Open till Nov. 1. I asked her if she could check in those boxes. She said she couldn't open those boxes. Awesome. The manager was behind her and didn't say a peep.

This was my first nightmare experience at Kmart. I went to Best Buy and bought Uncharted 3 there. What good is a coupon if they don't even want to sell you the games? They didn't have Lord Of The Rings, Goldeneye, ect... No new game was out. I'm guessing there will be lots of complaints about this store and no copies sold because the employees couldn't be bothered to open a few boxes.

So frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Similar case at store #4728 also in Hialeah. Whenever I may need assistance I just leave and go to my nearest Best Buy since the other Kmart is pretty far away from where I live. These things never bother me but this specific store never seems to know what is going on it does get frustrating.

Just heard about the Uncharted PS3 console deal. So with purchase I can get the UC1&2 double-pack and $50 in gift certs for a future purchase? Very interesting. Anyone done this so far and can report on ease of transaction? I don't want to go after work and deal with the fun of explaining what I saw on a gaming website. Thanks!

hey josh or stockboy, is there going to be more stock on the sony 7.1 headset or is it first come first serve? i can't seem to find one as most stores are sold out already :cry:

For anyone who has bought Uncharted 3 and/or Sonic Generations today, about how many copies are the stores getting? If it's a decent amount I may wait until Sunday and try to get both + filler for the $50 coupon.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Dont ask that with that sig lol. And god dammit it's just "CAG". CAGer is saying Cheap Ass Gamerer.[/QUOTE]

Oh, sure... and next you'll tell me saying "ATM machine" and "PIN number" are also redundant. ;)

[quote name='NegativeZero']walked in to 34th st nyc kmart , no Sony headphones and NO UNCHARted 3??!
No Uncharted 3?
No Uncharted 3?
No Uncharted 3?
No Uncharted 3?
No Uncharted 3?[/QUOTE]

Just like the other guy said, I just walked in on 34th street, asked the guy at the counter for Uncharted 3, and he rang me up with the coupon no problem.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Oh, sure... and next you'll tell me saying "ATM machine" and "PIN number" are also redundant. ;)[/QUOTE]
I think he was referring to his SYWR PIN.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Oh, sure... and next you'll tell me saying "ATM machine" and "PIN number" are also redundant. ;)[/QUOTE]
He probably meant SYWR PIN.

[quote name='NegativeZero']you may not know what i'm talking about , but my coworker and I do. There was a little short white guy in a blue shirt who told me they didnt have it, they told my coworker the same thing. and this was at 8am, perhaps they magically found them in the back after i left but none were available when i was there.

popped over to astor place about 30 mins ago, they had the game but no ps3 7.1's.[/QUOTE]

I know who you're talking about, I saw him at the store and was going to ask him for Uncharted 3 (since he rang up Arkham City for me on release date and was super helpful) but he was assisting someone else. So I spoke to the lady at the counter, and while she didn't seem to know what an Uncharted is, she went to the display case across from the counter, found the stack, and got me a copy. Everything rang up perfectly.

[quote name='Marauder7']Yeah same guy told me they didn't get the shipment and didn't feel like checking the back because he was putting out the Sonic Generations. Weird thing was saw someone from corporate asking for his last name and he refused to give it to him. Told him that he doesn't work in the Electronics department. Funny because he's been the one ringing up my last 3 purchases in Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's weird. I think you guys just went too early; for my last two trips I've gone right after 10am and the new releases have been available. I guess you need to give them some time to get the stuff on the shelves?

I'm hoping to grab a PS3 (either Uncharted bundle, or a plain old 160GB) when the $50 coupon offer is on. Will there be higher stock during these next few weeks so people will have a better chance of picking up a PS3?
[quote name='ShockandAww']Dont ask that with that sig lol. And god dammit it's just "CAG". CAGer is saying Cheap Ass Gamerer.

Whatever I dont have time for this I need to try and remember my PIN number and get to an ATM machine and take my ass to Kmart. Thinking of picking up a new LCD Display.[/QUOTE]
Ah crap, forgot about my sig over there. I know CAG includes 'gamer', but reading CAG as being an individual instead of the website drives me nuts. Take the word 'Japanese' - am I referring to the language, the people, or something else that's of Japan? So, I add the 'er' to be clear I'm a member of this here community!

[quote name='ilnadmy']Haha that's weird. I think you guys just went too early; for my last two trips I've gone right after 10am and the new releases have been available. I guess you need to give them some time to get the stuff on the shelves?[/QUOTE]

The normal guy I talk to think his name was Dominique told me the night screw are suppose to put out the new releases the night before. Maybe that's why I haven't seen him for awhile now :)

Josh did you get my email about the U3 and Headset promotion? Not finding any Headsets in NYC.

So just to make sure if i use my 30$ Batman AC coupon on Skyrim and MW3 the 50$ coupon will still print out? Then i could use my 50$ coupon on Uncharted 3?

[quote name='Keen314']I'm hoping to grab a PS3 (either Uncharted bundle, or a plain old 160GB) when the $50 coupon offer is on. Will there be higher stock during these next few weeks so people will have a better chance of picking up a PS3?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well!

Also curious to see how many of the Uncharted Bundles are at the stores currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back