Lack of ThOTT In This Title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, I'll be gone until Friday night. I'll be in Chicago for training for my job in a little bit and I doubt I'll have internet access anywhere (since I have no laptop to bring with me).

A week without the internet is going to be brutal.

If anyone makes an alternate titled OTT I'll gladly lock up this one :twisted:

(Actually I'm about to step away, so it's an empty threat.)

[quote name='wubb']If anyone makes an alternate titled OTT I'll gladly lock up this one :twisted:

(Actually I'm about to step away, so it's an empty threat.)[/QUOTE]

This title continues the angish that I along with many others have been feeling. Only three more hours and no matter how shitty, both papers will be done. I got a page and a half to write on one, conclusion on another, and then have to footnote and write bibliographies.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This title continues the angish that I along with many others have been feeling. Only three more hours and no matter how shitty, both papers will be done. I got a page and a half to write on one, conclusion on another, and then have to footnote and write bibliographies.[/QUOTE]

Man, so far this is the time I spent on my papers / projects -

2,500 word Abnormal Psychology paper - Wrote it in about 2 hours, start to finish from scratch, got a 95

1,300 word Statistics project - Did the whole thing in the same amount of time, got a 98

2,000 + words (can't remember the count) Sociology paper - Finished this one in an hour and a half before class, getting it back tonight. To be honest I'm expecting a B since I didn't include alot of sources, but we'll see.

Tests are what kills me... writing papers is extremely easy. I wish I could just write a ton of papers instead of taking tests.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Part 3? This OTT is turning into the matrix - long, drawn out, and with awkward 15 minute long dance sequences.[/quote]

care to dance anyone?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This title continues the angish that I along with many others have been feeling. Only three more hours and no matter how shitty, both papers will be done. I got a page and a half to write on one, conclusion on another, and then have to footnote and write bibliographies.[/quote]

The only reason I named it this was in spite of Hex.

Part 3? This OTT is turning into the matrix - long, drawn out, and with awkward 15 minute long dance sequences.

Why did you make me remember The Matrix? The two sequals killed the one good movie.

[quote name='DT778']im glad i dont have to do any papers this semester. 2 finals down, 3 to go.[/quote]

god i'm glad i'm old and out of grad school.

[quote name='DT778']im glad i dont have to do any papers this semester. 2 finals down, 3 to go.[/QUOTE]

Believe me, I'd much rather do papers than finals.

I've got 3 classes down that I passed, 2 more to go and I can graduate :)

i'm trying to find a transcript of December 3rd's ATHF. There's one particular quote that's sig-worthy and i wanna make sure I get it right. Anyone know where to find it or have the episode DVR'd? I have it at home, but i'm at work now.

I forgot how much of an ass santa was.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIGeUBz1kpY&mode=related&search=[/media]

"Look I'm so sorry... so sorry... that you tried to walk in front of me when I clearly had the right of way.... ok ok ok. I'm glad that forensics could not match the paint on your face to the paint on my fender. But, I AM sorry that you had to pay the ultimate price for not lookin both ways! I did NOT wave you on, I WAS FLIPPIN YOU OFF!"

shrike ftw. fart_bubble, you got shriked.

[quote name='jPoD']One day til I know where i'm going to college :)[/quote]

good luck. i woulda went to BU if i could've afforded it. it's freakin expensive.

*Edit* ok OTT i'm out.

[quote name='Z-Saber']No fuck Finals, Part 3? How about fuck College/School in General, Part 1?[/quote]it was til shrike changed it.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']"Look I'm so sorry... so sorry... that you tried to walk in front of me when I clearly had the right of way.... ok ok ok. I'm glad that forensics could not match the paint on your face to the paint on my fender. But, I AM sorry that you had to pay the ultimate price for not lookin both ways! I did NOT wave you on, I WAS FLIPPIN YOU OFF!"

shrike ftw. fart_bubble, you got shriked.[/quote]

ATHF for the bigger win

[quote name='Z-Saber']No fuck Finals, Part 3? How about fuck College/School in General, Part 1?[/quote]
Executive decision in changing the title.

[quote name='klwillis45']ATHF for the bigger win[/QUOTE]

ATHF Season 5 for the lose, though.

Yesterday's episode was, once again, horrible.

The episode Chika quoted has been the only good episode they've made since they started Season 5.

[quote name='Roufuss']ATHF Season 5 for the lose, though.

Yesterday's episode was, once again, horrible.

The episode Chika quoted has been the only good episode they've made since they started Season 5.[/quote]

Didn't seet it yet, waiting on my dvr. I agree that S5 has been down somewhat. I find myself missing the nonsensical intros like Dr. Weird or Spacecataz.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']good luck. i woulda went to BU if i could've afforded it. it's freakin expensive.

*Edit* ok OTT i'm out.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. $50K a year for college is a lot. Thank god my parents can afford it :)

[quote name='klwillis45']Didn't seet it yet, waiting on my dvr. I agree that S5 has been down somewhat. I find myself missing the nonsensical intros like Dr. Weird or Spacecataz.[/QUOTE]

It was just horrible... the episode started out kind of good, but then it just DRAAAAAAAAAAAGS on for the remaning 9 minutes. Really really disappointing.

I'm not sure what happened to the series that made it seem so shitty... the writers aren't even trying anymore.

[quote name='jPoD']I hear ya bro. $50K a year for college is a lot. Thank god my parents can afford it :)[/quote]
Damn, that's expensive. Did you at least get a pretty good financial aid package?

[quote name='jPoD']I hear ya bro. $50K a year for college is a lot. Thank god my parents can afford it :)[/quote]

I Hear ya, babe

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm not sure what happened to the series that made it seem so shitty... the writers aren't even trying anymore.[/quote]

The new drugs aren't as good as the old drugs???

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, that's expensive. Did you at least get a pretty good financial aid package?[/QUOTE]

I didnt even get in yet. It's a low match for me, but I should be ok with early decision. I wont get a dime from them for finaid. I dont need it anyway :D
The anti-CAG.

[quote name='jPoD']I didnt even get in yet. It's a low match for me, but I should be ok with early decision. I wont get a dime from them for finaid. I dont need it anyway :D
The anti-CAG.[/QUOTE]

GTFO!!!

:lol:

My university costs come out to $8000 a year (I commute) at Cal State Fullerton. Wee!

[quote name='crazytalkx']GTFO!!!

:lol:

My university costs come out to $8000 a year (I commute) at Cal State Fullerton. Wee![/QUOTE]

haha. nothing wrong with CSF. It's certainly no Cal-Poly, but good school nonetheless. Not to mention that baseball team is hella good.

Gahh...

I can't get my transcript until I pay back the 200+ dollars I owe. I have 1 or 2 of the books they want back, but I haven't seen the rest of them in years. It's still gonna end up being around a 100 bucks or so...

Oh, and I only have less than 300 dollars left in my bank account. fuck.

What's amazing is that not only am I passing all of my classes with B's, I did it without books the entire semester.

Just hit up the library for an hour or so before each test, used one of their loaner books that you have to keep in the library, then went to take the test.

Yay for me!

[quote name='fart_bubble']The only reason I named it this was in spite of Hex.[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']Fixed that lame-ass title, frustration, anger or otherwise from the test-takers.[/quote]

We need an animated smiley that's pointing and LAUGHING. IN YOUR FACE.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back