Laptop control pad for $8.88 from Amazon (Genius MaxFire Pandora Pro)

[quote name='11440']It's $6.88 now.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago to go along with my new Asus 1000H. I'll email Amazon to refund me the difference.

[quote name='D. Monic']Excellent. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago to go along with my new Asus 1000H. I'll email Amazon to refund me the difference.[/quote]

Sorry to say, but they don't do that anymore remember?

This is nearly impulse buy territory, but the fact that it has a PSP-style analog nub instead of a dpad kind of kills it for me. Ostensibly, the small size would make this an accompaniment to an ultraportable laptop, which wouldn't really run that many 3d games, anyway

[quote name='D. Monic']Excellent. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago to go along with my new Asus 1000H. I'll email Amazon to refund me the difference.[/QUOTE]
Yup. They killed that policy the week I bought my HD tv from them. NOT happy.

I picked one of these up for traveling with my notebook. I really like the compact design and it doesn't feel all that ackward in my hands, either (I have pretty long fingers). The only thing I've tested it out with thus far is trackmania, but I can imagine that it would work great for gametap and other various emulators.

Dang, that things freakishly small :)

I'm happy with my 360 pad, EXCEPT for the craptastic D-pad. (Why the HEY hasn't Microsoft fixed that? Their old sidewinder pads were top notch! It's really, really weird.)

[quote name='buckythekat']this is exactly why I haven't been buying much from Amazon lately...[/QUOTE]
It's two dollars. I can understand getting mad over a reasonably large price drop, but this is literally nothing.

EDIT: Yes, even to CAGs

shuma gorath's pupil;4893959]Sorry to say said:
Somehow I completely missed that discussion. I see now that there was a big thread about it a few weeks back. Not sure how I missed it.

Not that I'm particularly worried about the $2, but it was a great feature offered by Amazon. I'll still order from Amazon, but I'll be a lot more careful, and a lot less impulsive, from now on.

Anyway, I really like this gamepad. Works very well for playing emulators of classic systems. I might order another one as a backup in case I lose/break/wear out this one. Hard to beat the price.

I'm gonna have to buy this

image1.jpg
image5.jpg

bread's done
Back