League of Legends anyone?

[quote name='Morphx2']Waughoo, maybe Vlad had lots of cooldown reductions?[/QUOTE]

Thats entirely possible, but it's still ridiculous. One non-fed character shouldnt be able to repeatably tower dive 1 v 5 and live.

[quote name='Waughoo']Thats entirely possible, but it's still ridiculous. One non-fed character shouldnt be able to repeatably tower dive 1 v 5 and live.[/QUOTE]

You and your teammates must be doing something really wrong if you can't handle Vlad after he pools.

Since LoL won some award, this weekend all champions are going Free-to-play. Everyone also gets four free on-win IP boosts. Guess I can finally see what all the to-do about Galio is.

The main way to counter Sanguine Pool is to observe how the Vlad uses it in the laning phase, or if unable to do so, in the first few encounters with him. Does he use it aggressively, or defensively? Does he use it frequently, or sparingly? Does he pop it at the first sign of being attacked, at the last second, or somewhere in between? Try to get a handle of his tendencies early on, so you have a general idea of when he'll use his pool in the fight and play around it.

A lot of times, Vlad wins simply because his presence intimidates the other team, and instead of realizing that they can stand their ground and kill him without dying, they let him harass them to oblivion and then start getting picked off.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Since LoL won some award, this weekend all champions are going Free-to-play. Everyone also gets four free on-win IP boosts. Guess I can finally see what all the to-do about Galio is.[/QUOTE]

My friend picked the wrong weekend to go see his dumb girlfriend.

Anyone interested in a practice game at some point to try out the characters?

There is no one i want to try out. I JUST bought Morde last night (smack self) and wished I waited, but he is fun so far.

I guess the others I want to try are Pantheon and Olaf. Rest dont really interest me.

And dont use Galio, he is too OP if you know how to use him :p

go to leaguecraft.com and look for a guide called GGALIOOP

That is what I use every match and wipe the floors. Just be careful cause any melee will kill you. Keep at range, use your W on yourself, and whoop butt

[quote name='basilofbkrst']OP I ask/demand we list all LOL names in the OP.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, yeah I'll try and add everyone. It'd help me alot if everyone PM'd me with their names. :bouncy:

Oh, and XFire names would be good too if people are using it.

Ok, OP is updated with all the names I saw. PM me if I missed you. I'll probably be on tonight after work if anyone wants to play.

[quote name='icedrake523']Fun games tonight, even though we lost most of them.[/QUOTE]

Notice how even when we lost most of them it's still fun with a premade group? The only thing that was frustrating was our fifth person each game. It's like they were all afraid of team fights. Good times though :)

Well Taric was actually staying with the group. I dunno why that Swain had such a thing for our bottom tower, but thank god he was protecting it instead of helping stop the other team from steamrolling our mid.

I'll probably be on again tonight, defiantly not as late though.

I hate people who play as a new champion that just came out. They have no idea what they're doing.

I've read up on Garen so I have a better idea of what to do, though I think I did pretty well.

Anyone up for a game tonight? I need to get my Win of the Day (after 8:30pm).

[quote name='icedrake523']I've read up on Garen so I have a better idea of what to do, though I think I did pretty well[/QUOTE]

Spin to win

[quote name='icedrake523']Of course. I have to remember to use Courage more, I kept forgetting about that.[/QUOTE]

You don't even need that. You only need two keys. B and E

[quote name='icedrake523']I hate people who play as a new champion that just came out. They have no idea what they're doing.

I've read up on Garen so I have a better idea of what to do, though I think I did pretty well.

Anyone up for a game tonight? I need to get my Win of the Day (after 8:30pm).[/QUOTE]

I agree with your first point, as it takes all of one practice game and a little theorycrafting before and after to be decent enough to not feed and get some actual experience in, as long as you're familiar with the general idea behind the champion type (AD, AP, melee, ranged, support, dps, tank, etc.).

I'm taking an extended break from LoL right now, so unfortunately, I can't join you guys for any games. I'll keep an eye on this thread though when I start playing again.

Just FYI, everyone should be getting 4 ip-boost per wins. Riot games received some awards, and when that happens they usually give the players something in return. This time it was the 4 boosts and they made ALL champions available for the weekend. I dont think the ip boost will expire, but I thought I'd let everyone know about them.

I've already burned through my IP Boost, unfortunatly.

Sucks, now I need another 5k IP to be able to afford Vlad, been having too much fun as him this weekend.

I was 1/12/10 when I played him. I was a lot better later on, he takes awhile to get used to.

I think I found my character in Garen, been playing as him all weekend. Tried out Mordekaiser (went 8/8/10, not bad), he's cool but I don't like using health to cast spells. I played as Galio in practice just now, not really my style.

Waughoo and I played a game tonight with a terrible Twitch (I think his name was element33). He never stayed in a lane, most the time he was killing monsters in the fog of war. On top of that, he kept saying the N word and that we all sucked.

GREAT game guys!!

Teamwork was everywhere towards the end

Galiooooooooooooooooo! :D

I would of been ganking a LOT more with teleport, it sucked with ghost

My ultimate in last fight i think killed all of them after you all weakened them :)

Man, I'm having a lot of fun with Sona. I've won every game I've been in as her. Last one, I was something insane like 6/3/38. Such a fan of how easy it is for her to stay in her lane. Of course, being a support champ, she's only as good as the team around her.

Next time I hop on I'll grab / post my summoner name. I finally feel that I'm competent at the game and with the champs I tend to use.

I am up for any team games. Name: Summer Summoner

I have been playing Mundo and Taric the most recently. I like Rammus, Warwick, and Ryze as well.

I played Twitch and Jax a lot this weekend. I'm pretty good with Twitch I think I wll probably unlock him. I like Jax, but he really seems dependent on your team having good stunners and snarers.

[quote name='wakawakawa']I am up for any team games. Name: Summer Summoner

I have been playing Mundo and Taric the most recently. I like Rammus, Warwick, and Ryze as well.

I played Twitch and Jax a lot this weekend. I'm pretty good with Twitch I think I wll probably unlock him. I like Jax, but he really seems dependent on your team having good stunners and snarers.[/QUOTE]

Updated the OP with your name

we should try to do a 5v5 game. We have a good assortment of people here!

Support - Sona
Ranged DPS - Galio or Ranged Bombs/support - Zilean
Melee DPS/off-tank - Garen
Melee DPS - Mundo or Tank - Rammus
Assassin - Kassadin

[quote name='icedrake523']We definitely should. I'm still breaking Garen in but I've done pretty well with him except for 1 bad game and 1 REALLY bad game.[/QUOTE]

We all have bad games, usually its because of teammates :)

And if we win...its because of teammates (or we got fed!)

I was in queue and didnt know who to pick so i asked eveyone if Galio was good and they said "ug, another newbie"

Then i was asking about his abilities and build orders and no one knew, then i said that I would lane with the person that kept saying "ug, he doesnt know what hes doing". So I laned with him and he died even before the minions came :p

Then by the end when I was carrying the team i said I was joking and main Galio...no one laughed :(

No no, no sense of humor on most people. But most of them take the game WAAAY too seriously. I can understand making a big deal if you lose a ranked game cause of something stupid, but normal games really are just for fun and practice as far as I'm concerned.

[quote name='Morphx2']We all have bad games, usually its because of teammates :)[/quote]
Heh, quite true. Though I'd like to avoid dying 14 times again.

And if we win...its because of teammates (or we got fed!)

I was in queue and didnt know who to pick so i asked eveyone if Galio was good and they said "ug, another newbie"

Then i was asking about his abilities and build orders and no one knew, then i said that I would lane with the person that kept saying "ug, he doesnt know what hes doing". So I laned with him and he died even before the minions came :p

Then by the end when I was carrying the team i said I was joking and main Galio...no one laughed :(
:lol: Some of the people who need to play this really need to lighten up. The game only records your wins and only saves K/D/A from your last 10 matches.

Hey Morph that's good that your kicking ass with Galio I remember you were talking about buying him. Also thanks OP for listing all the cags on the first post, I'll go ahead and add up everyone, just look out for Bravo.

Browsing on Kotaku right now and saw that the Valve Dota 2 is legit.

http://kotaku.com/5663018/valves-new-game-is-dota2

I hope this makes Riot get that Lava level, and hopefully the other improvements, done quicker now that Valve is throwing their hat into the game.

Hey guys, I'm new to CAG.

I play LoL every so often (when I can stomach the childish attitude of LoL players), if you want to play a few games one day then add my summoner: Kray

The champions I usually play are: Sona, Twitch, Amunu, Shen and a few others.

Look forward to seeing you in game.

[quote name='kraivyne']Hey guys, I'm new to CAG.

I play LoL every so often (when I can stomach the childish attitude of LoL players), if you want to play a few games one day then add my summoner: Kray

The champions I usually play are: Sona, Twitch, Amunu, Shen and a few others.

Look forward to seeing you in game.[/QUOTE]

Added you to the OP

HOLY SMOKES

BEST GAME EVER LAST NIGHT!@!!!!

Was me (Zilean), Waughoo (Kass), and 3 other random people (Ashe, Singed, and Kog).

This was one of those once in a lifetimes epic fights. The game went back and forth the whole time. We had a bad start and Singed was giving up. I said noo, dont worry, we are late bloomers. Then we had a huge teamfight near our base and we pushed ALL THE WAY to their nexus and knocked the 2 towers down, then we died. Then we were back and forth for another 20-30 minutes? Then they had ours down, and they were about to beat us, but then ashe scared them with a stun arrow and they were stupid and ran away from her and Kog while the rest of us rezzed. Then we rezzed and Singed and I got to their base in around 10 seconds due to my speed boost, and then we were knocking their nexus down and the rest of our team finally came and finished it.

This was the best match EVER.

Hey Waughoo, I think you need to invest in more AP items, that might help your Kass do assassin stuff. Maybe read a guide on leaguecraft if you havnt?

Hey guys i love LoL and would love to have a whole community to play with!

I am generally on latenights EST because of work and school, tonight I will be up until 4-5am (or w/e they shutdown the server for patches >

[quote name='Morphx2']HOLY SMOKES

BEST GAME EVER LAST NIGHT!@!!!!

Was me (Zilean), Waughoo (Kass), and 3 other random people (Ashe, Singed, and Kog).

This was one of those once in a lifetimes epic fights. The game went back and forth the whole time. We had a bad start and Singed was giving up. I said noo, dont worry, we are late bloomers. Then we had a huge teamfight near our base and we pushed ALL THE WAY to their nexus and knocked the 2 towers down, then we died. Then we were back and forth for another 20-30 minutes? Then they had ours down, and they were about to beat us, but then ashe scared them with a stun arrow and they were stupid and ran away from her and Kog while the rest of us rezzed. Then we rezzed and Singed and I got to their base in around 10 seconds due to my speed boost, and then we were knocking their nexus down and the rest of our team finally came and finished it.

This was the best match EVER.

Hey Waughoo, I think you need to invest in more AP items, that might help your Kass do assassin stuff. Maybe read a guide on leaguecraft if you havnt?[/QUOTE]

I saw you guys jump on before I had to take off, so glad you won :)

[quote name='gog0727']Hey guys i love LoL and would love to have a whole community to play with!

I am generally on latenights EST because of work and school, tonight I will be up until 4-5am (or w/e they shutdown the server for patches >

LEAKED PATCH NOTES.

Slight nerf on Galio, but only in mana costs. No biggie past the start of the game

Really long, wall of patch incoming.

Anivia
Stats
o Increased HP per Level to 70 from 65
o Increased Base Damage to 48 from 45

Amumu
Bandage Toss
o Reduced Cooldown to 16/14/12/10/8 from 18/16/14/12/10

Curse of the Sad Mummy
o Reduced Duration to 2 from 2.5

Blitzcrank
Stats
o Increased Mana per Level to 40 from 36

Static Field
o Reduced Cooldown to 30 from 40
o No longer targets stealthed units

Overdrive
o Reduced Cooldown to 15 from 20
o Reduced Mana Cost to 75 from 90
o Now Reduces Movement Speed by 75 instead of 25%
(fixes an edge case bug)

Mana Barrier
o No longer uses or refunds Blitzcrank's mana

Cho'Gath
Rupture
o Reduced Cooldown to 9 from 10
o Modified Mana Cost to 90 at all levels from 80/90/100/110/120

Vorpal Spikes
o Now classified as a SpellAoE
(procs Rylai's Scepter and Spell Vamp)

Corki
Gatling Gun
o Reduced Mana Cost to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/75/90/105/120

Phosphorous Bomb
o Reduced Mana Cost to 80/90/100/110/120 from
90/100/110/120/130

Evelynn
Passive
o When Evelynn scores a kill or assist, she
gains 100 + 30*level health.

Hate Spike
o Damage rescaled to 25/38/50/63/75 (+0.33) from 25/40/55/70/85 (+0.28)
o Second Hit does 100% damage, up from 50%.
o Second Hit prioritizes nearby wounded enemy champions instead of a random
target.
o Hate Spike mana cost rescaled to 10/12/14/16/18 from 8/12/16/20/24.
o Hate Spike leeches 5/10/15/20/25% of the total damage dealt.
o If the target is alone, Hate Spike deals 33% bonus damage.
o Hate Spike seek range increased to 375 from 350.

Shadow Walk
o Duration fixed at 30 seconds from 20/30/40/50/60.
o Stun Hit effect coming out of stealth reduced to 1s at all levels
o Gives 10/14/18/22/26% bonus movement speed during shadow walk and for 4
seconds after shadow walk.
o Evelynn fade time reduced to 1.25s down from 1.5. Her maximum fade time
reduced to 4s down from 5s.
o Mana cost rescaled to 100/90/80/70/60 from 75/75/75/75/75
o Cooldown rescaled to 16/14/12/10/8 from 12/12/12/12/12

Ravage
o Damage reduced to 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.75) from 80/135/190/255/320 (+1)
o Mana cost reduced to 75/85/95/105/115 from 90/105/120/135/150
o Ravage now reduces 10/15/20/25/30 armor and magic resistance from the
target (up from 10/14/18/22/26).
o Ravage range increased to 500 from 250.
o Ravage cooldown increased to 10 from 9.
o Ravage incorporates a dash to the target.

Ultimate
o Remade as Exuding Embrace.
o Evelynn channels the essence of night, blinding enemies in the targeted
area as well as reducing their movement speed by 45/60/75%.
o Cooldown goes from 90/75/60 seconds.
o Range 650, AoE: 275

Stats
o Base AS increased to 0.695 from 0.658.
o Armor gain per level increased to 4.5 from 4.
o Base health increased to 414 from 389
o Health gain per level increase to 86 from 76.
o MP/5 per level increased to 0.4 per level from 0.25 per level.
o Base MP/5 raised to 4.6 from 3.6

Fiddlesticks
* Drain
o Reduced Cooldown to 10 from 12
o Reduced Mana Cost to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160

* Dark Wind
o Reduced Cooldown to 14 from 15
Galio
Righteous Gust
o Increased Mana Cost to 80/85/90/95/100 from 70/75/80/85/90

Resolute Smite
o Increased Mana Cost to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80

Idol of Durand
o Increased Mana Cost to 100/150/200 from 100/145/190
o Reduced Duration to 2 from 2.5

Gragas
Barrel Roll
o Reduced Cooldown to 11/10/9/8/7 from 12/11/10/9/8
o Now slows attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40%

Drunken Rage
o Reduced Cooldown to 25 from 30

Body Slam
o Increased Cooldown to 7 from 6

Explosive Cask
o No longer slows attack speed

Jax
Equipment Mastery
o Tooltip updated to show health gained from each source dynamically

Leap Strike
o Cast time reduced by roughly 20% and travel speed increased accordingly
o Ability power ratio decreased to 0.7 from 0.8

Empower
o Now only deals damage to a single target rather than AoE
o Resets Jax's swing timer when cast
o Damage increased to 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.3 AD)(+0.4 AP)
from 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.2 AD)(+0.2 AP)
o Mana Cost decreased to 20 from 35
o Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 from 5/5/5/5/5
o Tooltip corrected to accurately state it deals magic damage
o Fixed bugs where Empower incorrectly did less damage when used at the
same time as Leap Strike or each 3rd Relentless Assault strike.

Counter Strike
o Damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 (+0.6 AP) from
80/100/120/140/160 (+0.6 AP)

Relentless Assault
o New Active: Immediately grants Jax full stacks of Relentless Assault.
Costs 80 mana. Cooldown of 60/60/60 seconds.
o Buff icon now dynamically shows the number of Relentless Assault stacks
which Jax is benefitting from.
o Tooltip correctly indicates that Jax gains up to 10 stacks of
Relentless Assault.

Karthus
Lay Waste
o Reduced Mana Cost to 20/26/32/38/44 from 20/28/36/44/52

Wall of Pain
o Reduced Cooldown to 18 from 22

Kassadin
Nether Blade
o Reduced Cooldown to 12 from 15

Katarina
Death Lotus
o Now fires 3 blades at all levels

Malphite
Seismic Shard
o Reduced Cooldown to 8 from 10

Unstoppable Force
o Reduced Cooldown to 130/115/100 from 140/125/110

Landslide
o Fixed a bug causing it to look like it had shorter range than it
actually did

Malzahar
Nether Grasp
o Reduced Range to 700 from 750

Call of the Void
o Reduced Mana Cost to 80/90/100/110/120 from 90/100/110/120/130

Null Zone
o Modified Mana Cost to 90/100/110/120/130 from 80/95/110/125/140

Miss Fortune
Stats
o Reduced Base Armor to 12 from 15

Scattershot
o Reduced Slow Percent to 15/20/25/30/35% from 20/25/30/35/40%

Bullet Time
o Reduced Range to 1400 from 1500
o Reduced Physical Scaling to 40% per shot from 45%

Strut
o Reduced Movement Speed Cap to 70 from 80

Ricochet Shot
o Reduced Bounce Range to 500 from 575

Morgana
Black Shield
o Reduced AP Ratio to .9 from 1

Soul Shackles
o Reduced AP Ratio to .9 from 1
o Reduced Damage to 175/250/325 from 175/250/350

Nasus
Siphoning Strike
o Now resets auto attacks

Nidalee
Stats
o Increased Base Damage to 49 from 46

Primal Surge
o Increased Cost to 80/85/90/95/100 from 65/70/75/80/85

Poppy
Devastating Blow
o Now resets auto attacks

Rammus
Stats
o Increased Movement Speed to 310 from 305
o Increased Base MP Regen to .9 from .75

Powerball
o Reduced Cooldown to 10 from 11

Defensive Ball Curl
o Reduced Cooldown to 14 from 15
o Now Scales on 10% of Rammus's Total Armor

Puncturing Taunt
o Reduced Mana Cost to 50/60/70/80/90 from 50/65/80/95/110
o Made it much more responsive (less likely to bug out =-D)

Ryze
* Updated Recommended Items
* Base HP increased to 380 from 360.
* Base Armor increased to 13 from 11.
* HP Per level increased to 92 from 86.
* Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310
* Base HP Regen increased to 1.1 from 0.87

Overload
o Cooldown reduced to 10/9/8/7/6 from 11/10/9/8/7
o AP ratio reduced to .4 from .45
o Mana cost decreased to 50/60/70/80/90 from 50/65/80/95/110

Rune Prison
o No longer deals damage per tick and deals 60/95/130/165/200 damage
up front. (down from 80/120/160/200/240 over the duration)
o AP ratio changed to a flat .6 from .4/.6/.8/1/1.2 (depending on snare
duration)
o Now deals 5% of Ryze's maximum mana in bonus damage.
o Cast range increased to 625 from 600.

Spell Flux
o AP Ratio per hit increased to .4 from .38
o Mana cost reduced to 60/75/90/105/120 from 60/80/100/120/140

Singed
Stats
o Reduced MR to 30 from 35 (considered a bug)

Fling
o Reduced Cooldown to 10 from 11.5

Insanity Potion
o Reduced Cooldown to 100 from 120
o Reduced Duration to 20 from 25

Sion
Death's Caress
o Removed Initial Animation
o Reduced Damage to 110/160/210/260/310 from 120/170/220/270/320

Sivir
On the Hunt
o Increased Haste to 30/60/90% from 25/45/65%

Spell Shield
o Increased Mana Return to 150 from 125
o Reduced Cooldown to 22/19/16/13/10 from 28/24/20/16/12

Swain
Decrepify
o Increased total AP ratio to 0.9 from 0.75.
o Fixed a bug where Decrepify would slow through Highlander or Ragnarok.
o Fixed a bug where the damage portion sometimes would not break upon
leashing the beam.

Nevermove
o Increased AP coefficient to 0.7 from 0.5.

Torment
o Increased base damage to 75/115/155/195/235 from 72/110/148/186/224.
o Increased AP coefficient to 0.8 from 0.6.

Carrion Renewal
o Increased regen to 300% from 250%.

Taric
Imbue
o Increased Cost to 80/95/110/125/140 from 70/85/100/115/130
o Reduced Heal to 60/100/140/180/220 from 70/110/150/190/230

Teemo
Base movespeed increased to 315 from 300.

Camouflage
o Fade time decreased to 1.5 seconds from 3.0
o Being invulnerable will prevent Teemo from Camouflaging.
Specifically, Zhonya's Ring and Guardian Angel's effects will block
Camouflage while they are active.
o Recalling will prevent Teemo from Camouflaging.

Blinding Dart
o Duration reduced to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 from 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5
o Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
o Will cancel autoattacks in progress when the blind is applied.

Move Quick
o Tooltip bug fixed -- will now update to display the effects of
cooldown reduction.

Noxious Trap
o Teemo gains a "stored mushroom" charge every 30/26/22 seconds.
Maximum three charges.
o Each cast requires and consumes a charge.
o Time to gain a charge is reduced by cooldown reduction effects.
o Time to gain next charge does not progress while you are at
maximum charges.
o Teemo always has two charges stored upon reviving at base.
o Cooldown on placing a trap reduced to 1 second from 20.

Tryndamere
Bloodlust
o Reduced Cooldown to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10
o Increased Damage per Stack to 5 from 3

Spinning Slash
o Reduced Cooldown to 8 from 9
o Increased AoE to 225 from 185

Twisted Fate
Pick a Card
o Increased Blue Card Damage/Mana Return to 40/60/80/100/120
from 30/45/60/75/90

Twitch
Debilitating Poison
o Now has a range indicator
Expunge
o Now has a range indicator
Deadly Venom
o Reduced Duration to 6 from 8
+ Slightly Reduced Total Damage to 15-60 from 16-64

Urgot
* Removed "Recommended" tag

Items
New Item: Hexdrinker
o Hexdrinker Recipe: Long Sword + Long Sword + Null-Magic Mantle +
570 gold = 1800 gold
o +35 Attack Damage
o +30 Magic Resistance
o UNIQUE Passive: If you are below 40% of your maximum health after
taking magic damage, you gain 30 Attack Damage and 150 Magic
Resistance for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 60 seconds.

Soul Shroud
o New recipe: Kindlegem + Ruby Crystal + Mana Manipulator + 485 gold,
total price and stats unchanged.

Kindlegem
o Recipe price lowered to 375 from 425, making the price 850.

Shurelya's Reverie
o Recipe price increased to 550 from 500. Total price is unchanged.

Malady
o Recipe Changed to: Dagger + Dagger + Amplifying Tome + 550 = 1825
total cost.
o Base stats changed to +50% attack speed, 25 ability power from +50%
attack speed, +15% life steal.
o Unique Passive changed to: Your physical attacks shred your target
doing 20 magic damage and reducing their magic resistance by 6.
Magic resistance reduction stacks up to 4 times.

Warmog's Armor
o Combine cost dropped to 980 from 1100 = 3000 total cost.
o Base stats changed to 920 health, 30 hp/5 up from 770 health, 30 hp/5
o Bonuses now cap at 450 health and 15 hp/5.
o Unique Passive changed to: Permanently gain 4.5 Health and .15
Health Regen per 5 sec per minion kill. Champion kills and
assists grant 45 Health and 1.5 Health Regen per 5 sec.
Bonuses cap at +450 Health, and +15 Health Regen per 5.

Atma's Impaler
o Recipe Changed to: Chain Vest + Health Crystal + 800 = 1975 total cost.
o Base Stats changed to 45 armor, 180 health from 45 armor, 18%
critical strike.
o Unique Passive unchanged.

Rod of Ages
o Base Stats changed to 450 health, 525 mana and 60 ability power
up from 360 health, 425 mana and 50 ability power.
o Bonuses cap at 180 health, 200 mana and 20 ability power,
down from 270 health, 300 mana and 30 ability power.

If I like starcraft 2 will I like this game too? I've read reviews but it always gets compared to Heroes of Newerth and Dota, and I've never played either of those (never played Dota cuz the community would get mad at you if you weren't good).

can i be successful in this game if i play it casually? (also play starcraft 2 very casually)

This game has almost nothing in common with Starcraft 2. If you've ever played Warcraft 3, imagine a game where you only control the heroes. No units you can control, just the heroes. For hero choices, I believe LoL has around 60 or 70 different heroes right now, with a new one that comes out at least once a month....sometimes faster.

If you find my description lacking, the game is 100% free to play. You could play the game for months and never have to give them a dollar. Might be easier for you to just download it and play.

Looks like Evelynn, Ryze, Teemo, and Jax got a rework and some buffs.

Suprised Ryze got a buff, he was pretty good already.

Miss Fortune got a moderate nerf. Makes sense, she's a really strong mid and all around pretty strong.

Urgot removing recommended clearest thing they did. I played him and was like WTF??? this guy is recommended... He's confusing to play and pick items for.

bread's done
Back