Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt read the rest of the thread so not sure if asked already, but wont the BF4 for 30 qualify for 10 upgrade to ps4 version?

So basically get the ps4 version for 40?

That PS3 bundle looks good for $200. I don't know who'd be buying a PS3 at that point but still a good deal.
You assume this gen is just instantly going to DIE off since the PS4 is coming out? Many ppl will still be buying PS3/360's over the next few years.

Been amassing a collection of 360 games for the past couple of months, time to pick up my first 360. I'm in for the Xbox 360 Bundle and the $30 Skyrim Legendary Edition unless Amazon or BB offers a better deal.

Some good stuff here.
Killzone Merc $20 *buying
Red Dead GOTY $15 (not outlandish but I'll take it) *buying
Rayman $25 wiiu
$30 PS+
Dishonored GOTY $25 *might buy
KH AND FFXIV $20
blacklist $25.
Zelda 3dsxl

Gamestop actually has deals on Black Friday?? What world are we living in?

I'll probably bite on the PS+ membership since mine runs out in about 6 months. $30 is the cheapest it's legitimately been (Target's $15 BF fiasco will surely never be beat).

I have been saying for a while now that I would trade in my 3DS to get a Zelda XL and behold! I didn't know there was one coming, so this was a wonderful surprise.

I will probably scoop up a Xenoblade for the $40. At least now it's back down to below original MSRP which is tolerable.

Been amassing a collection of 360 games for the past couple of months, time to pick up my first 360. I'm in for the Xbox 360 Bundle and the $30 Skyrim Legendary Edition unless Amazon or BB offers a better deal.
Microsoft store Black Friday sales usually have some epic deals!

And so it begins...

I can only hope Amazon/BBY offer the same (if not better) deals for most of what interests me since my GS credit is the lowest compared to those two:

PS+ 12-Month Subscription Card: $29.99
:ps3:
Borderlands 2: GotY: $29.99
DW8: $24.99

Vita
KZ: Mercenary: $19.99 (not sure about this one since I tend to prefer portable games that have good single-player experiences and this sounds more multiplayer-oriented)

:wiiu:
ZombiU: $9.99 (used)

So looks like im holding off on buy BF4 at launch then, wait and try and get in on this deal.
You could buy the PS3 version at launch, upgrade. Then when you get the discounted PS3 version at gamestop go to the store where you bought the game full price and return it.

BF4 is the only game I wanted so this is kinda tough but I prolly will just end up paying full price at launch =/

I need a new PS3 but those prices aren't impressive. It's the same prices as the last 2 or 3 years. At least it comes with the last of us which I want. I'll have to sell batman since I don't like those games. Maybe best but will have a better price.

For me....at most Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and PS+ subscription.....is that worth waiting out in the likely cold....i'll figure out then....can't believe leaks already though hah! Xillia is an amazing price but already have one...don't need more for now.

BTW aren't the 3DS games joke prices haha....looks like MSRP!!!!!!! Glad i buy them with the amazing pre-order discounts of 5 dollars off cause they rarely ever go on sale even used.

There really isn't anything for me in that ad (way more Xbox than PS3). I'd get God Of War Ascension, and that's about it. For all the new games coming out that are on current and next gen systems....I'm just going to wait until I get my PS4 for those. No good deals on anything next gen according to this ad.

I wouldn't drive into the madness or spend that much time for the 12 month PS or for Xillia at $20 (or for Crown at #20 off).

Still, considering that I bought Xillia day one for $53 and won't play it until at least 2015, after seeing this, I won't buy Xillia 2 day one. I feel robbed since I tried to do a good deed for the series...yeah.
Just a question, but why do a good deed ever if you're going to feel like you got robbed afterwards? Is it because your good deeds in this case can be "quanitifed" in the form of money?

How about time I spend for volunteer work? Time can be quantified too...

You're on this website for a reason. You know most games can be had cheap eventually.

Definitely in for a PS+ card. Perfect time for me since mine expired recently. Thanks for the post and hope this holds!

Xenoblade and Metroid trilogy are the only two things that really jump out at me.  Well, that and the PS+ subscription.  Definitely going to get a Metroid if I see it, maybe a Xenoblade if there's nothing better to blow money on come BF.

Xenoblade for $40, glad I waited.  Also wondering if the Wii U games "$25 with purchase of Wii U" stack (i.e. each one is $25), nice way to get a system + 3 games for $375.  

And def waiting on BF4 now.

Looks like Tales of Xillia and Killzone: Merc for me. Some other good deals on stuff I already own though I am REALLY tempted to double dip on a 3DS XL just for that Zelda bundle! Not surprised PS4 and Xbox One stuff isnt on sale since it will be so new. Hopefully someone does a buy 2 get 1 free deal at least or something like that like when the Wii U came out.

How is xenoblade rare but they are able to advertise they will have some for Black Friday? I'll bite the bullet at $40.00

I dunno what some of you guys are talking about, there's a lot of good stuff here.  ZombiU for $10, Metroid Prime Trilogy for $40 (lowest I've ever seen i since launch), Splinter Cell/Rayman for $25, Xillia for $20, KH  1.5 for $20.

Xenoblade for $40, glad I waited. Also wondering if the Wii U games "$25 with purchase of Wii U" stack (i.e. each one is $25), nice way to get a system + 3 games for $375.

And def waiting on BF4 now.
They are advertising it as a used game sale so I am thinking it will depend on if your nearby stores even have a used copy of the game at all unless they are holding some back for this deal. I think they are just using those as examples as something you COULD find used. No harm going there and checking though.

Some pretty nice deals in this one. PS Plus for $30, for one. Killzone Mercenary for $20 is the right price as well. Other stuff is tempting too. Thanks OP!

Also I'm amazed at how Diablo III is holding it's value. I wish it wouldn't. :(

PSABR $9.99

ToX $19.99

ZombiiU (used) $9.99

Ni No Kuni $14.99

PS+ $29.99

Zelda 3DSXL bundle $219.99

Those are the highlights to me.  KH will be $9.99 eventually... as will dragon's crown.

Anyone else notice that there is a price next to the PS4, but no price next to the XBOX ONE? 

Seems like Gamestop is expecting the PS4 to be in stock by then, but not the XBOX ONE. Granted the XBOX would have only launched a week prior...

So pumped about the zelda 3DS XL! Only wish it wasn't a DL code for the game. So annoying.

Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade for $40 each pissed me at first then I realized I can flip my copies now then grab some of those again. Also, I was hoping for a new Wii U bundle but not a Skylanders one.

I guess that if I pick up a PS4 at launch a one year plus membership would go good for $30. That said, the $199 PS3 bundle is super, tempting. 

I also can't believe we're seeing any ads leaked this early!

I would be ALL OVER that $29.99 PS+ deal if I hadn't already extended my subscription to 2016 with all of the $39.99 PS+ deals that happened over the past year.  

I also would get that PS3 bundle with TLoU and Arkham Origins if I didn't get a PS3 bundle last year (those are probably the best/most-appealing-to-me pack-in games they could have possibly put in with the system this year!).

They are advertising it as a used game sale so I am thinking it will depend on if your nearby stores even have a used copy of the game at all unless they are holding some back for this deal. I think they are just using those as examples as something you COULD find used. No harm going there and checking though.
They reprinted both of those games so they have a pretty abundant stock. My 3 local stores all have copies.

3p0lw7.jpg

Probably just Battlefield 4 for me, even though I'll more than likely get it from Amazon if they pricematch. Basically nothing for 3DS other than the standard holiday bundles. Ni no Kuni for $15 sounds nice, I'm just not really a fan of RPGs.

Also, I just realized this is my 9th year doing Black Friday with CAG. I feel old :(

My word, they're bundling Arkham Origins and Last of Us with a 250GB PS3 for $199!!! That's just crazy :whee:

$20 for a Kinect is tempting and I probably don't even have the room for it. Some great deals here indeed, though the only thing I'm really planning to hunt for is a great price on a Vita (preferably a bundle) which it doesn't look like they are doing much with.

And so it begins...

I can only hope Amazon/BBY offer the same (if not better) deals for most of what interests me since my GS credit is the lowest compared to those two:

PS+ 12-Month Subscription Card: $29.99
:ps3:
Borderlands 2: GotY: $29.99
DW8: $24.99

Vita
KZ: Mercenary: $19.99 (not sure about this one since I tend to prefer portable games that have good single-player experiences and this sounds more multiplayer-oriented)

:wiiu:
ZombiU: $9.99 (used)
for what it's worth the single player campaign in KZ:Merc is very well done and more fleshed out than the MP. The MP is pretty fun though (coming from someone who kinda hates fps games in general). I paid $30 and really felt like I got my money's worth.

3p0lw7.jpg

Probably just Battlefield 4 for me, even though I'll more than likely get it from Amazon if they pricematch. Basically nothing for 3DS other than the standard holiday bundles. Ni no Kuni for $15 sounds nice, I'm just not really a fan of RPGs.

Also, I just realized this is my 9th year doing Black Friday with CAG. I feel old :/
Old dude.

I don't care what anyone says, that is a GREAT flyer. Some tremendous deals there. I'm eyeing Kingdom Hearts HD for 19.99, and considering upgrading to borderlands 2 GOTY and dishonored GOTY

bread's done
Back