Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if you buy for $30 BattleField 4 then do the trade up for the xbox one edition.

"You must be a PowerUp Rewards member at the time of new Xbox 360 game purchase."

"You must purchase the new version of eligible Xbox 360 game within the first 30 days of its release at GameStop."

RELEASE DATE 10/29/13 BLACK FRIDAY 11/29/13

"Following the purchase of an eligible game, you will receive the guaranteed $50.00 trade-credit coupon via email** and in your PowerUp Rewards Active Offers."

"Bring the in-store credit coupon with your game to trade toward the new Xbox One standard version of the same game at any U.S. GameStop location."

I think I will get splintercell blacklist, PlayStation plus, vita memory card, battlefield 4, and some infinity figs

And mpt unless I get it next week with sotw coupon

Hmmm...interesting how some posts are disappearing from this thread.  Either y'all are hiding them yourselves or mods are selectively deleting...

Disappointed for me. The only thing I'll probably get is the PS+ since I doubt it's going to get any cheaper than that. Hopefully we get a Bestbuy/Toys R Us Ad Leak soon, it would help me decide if I should hold off from buying too many PS4 Launch games.

On a side note I found it silly how the Vita wasn't on sale, that thing is going to do horribly this year without a big sale.
yeah, i am going to wait till a US version to be leaked.

I was really hoping for a better deal on a Wii U. Hopefully another retailer has a decent deal (unless I find one for trade here :) )

for what it's worth the single player campaign in KZ:Merc is very well done and more fleshed out than the MP. The MP is pretty fun though (coming from someone who kinda hates fps games in general). I paid $30 and really felt like I got my money's worth.
Thanks for the input; I'll keep an eye on it, then! :D

Just a question, but why do a good deed ever if you're going to feel like you got robbed afterwards? Is it because your good deeds in this case can be "quanitifed" in the form of money?

How about time I spend for volunteer work? Time can be quantified too...

You're on this website for a reason. You know most games can be had cheap eventually.

Definitely in for a PS+ card. Perfect time for me since mine expired recently. Thanks for the post and hope this holds!

In this case, you "could" say that the money is the reason.

The difference, in this case, was that I didn't get Graces F or Vesperia day one even though I feel like I should have (I didn't own either console at that time and had a lot less money). I understand games get cheaper and I'm on this website for many reasons, but...

it's truly apparent that Xillia's initial sales don't matter that much right now if someone is selling the original game at $20 already. This is a JRPG we're talking about, and I would have rather given that money to charity or to a different business operation. Ys Celceta could be a $10 game a year after release and I would feel great about spending $36 for it.

Namco clearly has a different strategy than someone like...Gaijinworks or XSEED does right now who is doing cartwheels to get a sale. Graces F was already $20 earlier this year too, and I can support someone who needs it much more than them. I'm the one who robbed myself in the end when the signs were all over the place.

If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to learn from it or for someone to say that I'm not right. Besides, $20 isn't worth the lines!

Nothing really jumps out, but last year GS had better deals on Cyber Monday.

A lot of stuff there I want but it's not quite cheap enough ie Diablo 3 at $40 or Payday 2 at $20, need those for $30 and $10 really.

Pretty funny that this could cannibalize BF4 sales before it's even out, it'll likely be $30 everywhere.

Im amazed at people waiting on stuff.

while i understand the need to save and it is black friday....but you are going to have to wait in line for hours....hope the store has said items....you get to the checkout before its sold out....and deal with the insane levels of traffic.

its not a straight item is 30 dollars and i am scoring a deal trade....no your time shouldnt be worth 0 dollars.

is the ps3 bundle gold? yes yes it is....but is it worth the 0-30 hour wait in line you have to do? no no its not.

Tales of Xilla and Kingdom Hearts HD at $20 sounds amazing.

Hopefully Anazon or Newegg has similar deals, no way I'm waiting in line.

while i understand the need to save and it is black friday....but you are going to have to wait in line for hours....hope the store has said items....you get to the checkout before its sold out....and deal with the insane levels of traffic.

its not a straight item is 30 dollars and i am scoring a deal trade....no your time shouldnt be worth 0 dollars.

is the ps3 bundle gold? yes yes it is....but is it worth the 0-30 hour wait in line you have to do? no no its not.
PS3 bundle will probably be available everywhere at that price. That's where early elite plus access to Best Buy comes in ;-)

I was waiting to get a 3DS XL cause I was hoping for black friday deal. And I was just going today after work to pre order a link between worlds. will just wait and pre order the Zelda 3DS XL!!!

I love the gold inside... but I wish they included a physical copy of the game!

68958819140092b3dcee8c6fba3b025a1381920799_full.jpg

Yeah I had to wait in line for hours as I was buying all the BF stuff I wanted last year online :roll:

Anyone paying $60 for BF4 now to get it 4 weeks early is a mug IMHO.

I wouldn't drive into the madness or spend that much time for the 12 month PS or for Xillia at $20 (or for Crown at #20 off).

Still, considering that I bought Xillia day one for $53 and won't play it until at least 2015, after seeing this, I won't buy Xillia 2 day one. I feel robbed since I tried to do a good deed for the series...yeah.
I know what you mean. I wish I waited but I'm glad I played the game. I will be getting that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and FF14 for $20.

This I agree with, however, if you think you're going to be going after something that won't be massively targeted, or that Gamestop will have a high volume of, it's worth it to wait. If I can save $25 on a Skylanders Swap Force starter kit by waiting 5 weeks, it's no loss.

I am actually surprised about the images of the ad in the forum.  I thought that ad images were taboo in the forums since of the Circuit City lawsuit regarding their leaked ad, and Cheapassgamer getting a subpoenaed to release the name of the leaker of the ad.

There is some good prices in there on some games and not so much on others.

WWE 2k14 for $40 really stood out to me.  I've got the store credit to cover it on release day though that I got through flipping means so oop is much lower than value of.   Time to decide.

There is some good prices in there on some games and not so much on others.

WWE 2k14 for $40 really stood out to me. I've got the store credit to cover it on release day though that I got through flipping means so oop is much lower than value of. Time to decide.
Nothing besides the Skylanders price stood out to me, although I can see how Xillia, etc... would appeal to those looking for the game. If only that $29.99 Battlefield 4 price went for the XBOX 1 or PS4, too :)

^in hindsight I recall Walmart having WWE'13 for I believe either $30 or $40 last year on Black Friday.  I looked at one WM and a family member looked at another and both stores only had 2 copies they claimed so it went fast.  I ended up purchasing it at Gamestop immediately after Christmas when they ran an unadvertised 2 day sale on the game.

I think I'm gonna just get it on RD unless something changes.  I have the funds.  Usually I'm one of those see how far I can stretch my money CAGers but with the store credit that only costs me like 20% of actual value I'm becoming more liberal with my spending habits.

I am definitely getting that Zelda 3DS XL...Do you guys think $219.99 is the retail price or a sale price?
If it follows the exact same suit as every other Limited Edition Zelda DS, this will be not only the cheapest you'll ever see it, but also the only time you'll be able to actually buy it at retail. Once BF is over, expect to never see it again for less than $300.

Previous Zelda 3DS

Damn, that blue PS3 looks sweet.

I was excited to see how PS4 and Xbox One sales would go against each other in BF ads and with that $30 PS+ subscription, Sony gets the win at Gamestop compared to $60 for a year of XBL Gold.

Decent deals on Vita. I wonder how that Walking Dead game is. 

WWE2K14 at $40 isn't bad, but I'd like to see it a little lower. Same goes for Lego Marvel.

$299 is the price point I wanted for the Wii U Deluxe. Now I just need a job where I can afford it.

Lots of good pre-owned game deals. Might convert to LA Noire (Ps3), pick up Ass Creed titles, and get Zombie U if I get a Wii U.

Good ad. Hope they have a good deal on a bluetooth controller I can use on my Asus tablet.

Damn, that blue PS3 looks sweet.

I was excited to see how PS4 and Xbox One sales would go against each other in BF ads and with that $30 PS+ subscription, Sony gets the win at Gamestop compared to $60 for a year of XBL Gold.

Decent deals on Vita. I wonder how that Walking Dead game is.

WWE2K14 at $40 isn't bad, but I'd like to see it a little lower. Same goes for Lego Marvel.

$299 is the price point I wanted for the Wii U Deluxe. Now I just need a job where I can afford it.

Lots of good pre-owned game deals. Might convert to LA Noire (Ps3), pick up Ass Creed titles, and get Zombie U if I get a Wii U.

Good ad. Hope they have a good deal on a bluetooth controller I can use on my Asus tablet.
Did you play Telltale's The Walking Dead on any other platform? Same game just includes the 500 Days DLC prequel to season 2.

It's a shame you can't upgrade to physical next gen copies. I just really don't like digital.

$30 PS+...never been to GS for BF, can a middle aged man handle it?
If you going during the day, it isn't too bad. I picked up Dishonored for $30 last year with a gift card. There are always a lot of parents Christmas and kids running around looking at stuff. I much prefer to go when it is less crowded, but if you know what you want and go for it, you should be fine.

My personal faves:

$200 250gb PS3 with The Last of Us and the new Batman game

1 year of PS+ for $30

Tales of Xillia for $20

PS3 All Stars Battle Royale for $10 - cross buy with Vita

$15 for Ni no Kuni

$20 for KH 1.5 remix

$20 for Soul Sacrifice on Vita

$40 for Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblades LMAO

$30 for Borderlands 2 GOTY, Skyrim GOTY

Of those, I'm interested in the year of PS+, All Stars, Soul Sacrifice, and maybe a copy of Metroid Prime. 

$30 PS+...never been to GS for BF, can a middle aged man handle it?
Almost every GS is loaded with cards already b/c they don't sell at least in non-PS3 dominant stores. If all you're getting there is the PS Plus card I would wait a few hours for the crowd to thin out, about 3-4 am.

This ad is...ok. That Zelda 3DS XL looks glorious, however $219 is more than I was hoping. No Wii U bundle deals is a bit concerning for any Wii U deals this black friday. Then again Gamestop usually has the worst prices on most games.

I bought the PS3 Slim Infamous bundle last black friday, but had to sell it a few months or so ago. I was gonna hold off on getting PS3 and getting that Zelda Wii U bundle, but this is probably the best games you're gonna find in a PS3 black friday bundle. TLOU AND Batman Arkham Origins...damn...that's MIGHTY TEMPTING!

Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy...did not see those @ first... I could see myself having quite a fun Thanksgiving weekend playing those...been looking for those at a decent price.

We'll see how the wallet is doing as well as the other ads between now and then. :drool:

It's a shame you can't upgrade to physical next gen copies. I just really don't like digital.
I'm pretty sure GS has a deal where you can upgrade to physical Xbox one versions for $10.

This ad is...ok. That Zelda 3DS XL looks glorious, however $219 is more than I was hoping. No Wii U bundle deals is a bit concerning for any Wii U deals this black friday. Then again Gamestop usually has the worst prices on most games.

I bought the PS3 Slim Infamous bundle last black friday, but had to sell it a few months or so ago. I was gonna hold off on getting PS3 and getting that Zelda Wii U bundle, but this is probably the best games you're gonna find in a PS3 black friday bundle. TLOU AND Batman Arkham Origins...damn...that's MIGHTY TEMPTING!

Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy...did not see those @ first... I could see myself having quite a fun Thanksgiving weekend playing those...been looking for those at a decent price.

We'll see how the wallet is doing as well as the other ads between now and then. :drool:
Dude they have a Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swapforce for free with a $25 giftcard, what ad were you reading?

Great deal, because used prices are also discounted. I remember being the only person in the store that starting picking the used section while all the kids grabbed the new stuff.
Not all used prices will be discounted accordingly. I wouldn't bet on BF4 for example to be less than $30 used.

People are forgetting to thank the OP! Btw, ad scans are prohibited from this site.

Does anyone know if you can pre order special 3ds systems? Were the Pokemon ones available to pre order? I don't wanna miss out on that Zelda xl.
From a GameStop perspective, The X&Y XL's you could. The Pikachu one, you could not. The Ocarina of Time 3DS was also not available for preorder and was first come/first serve on Black Friday when it launched. seems that the Zelda XL might be the same.

Actually video games have been well stocked for BF deals in the past when you look at Gamestop, Best Buy, and Target. The only gaming items that go relatively quick are system bundles. You shouldn't have a problem walking in at 10am to pick up a game.

Walmart is the only exception as they keep a pretty low stock of their sale items.

Yeah I've worked at Best Buy for several BFs, with a couple exceptions, gaming stuff doesn't run out that often so it's easy to avoid the big crowds and come in later and still get what you want.

bread's done
Back