Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

I never heard back from my last person I was holding a slot for.

I still have 1 more for the 4-pack. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

edit: claimed by thetruelokre

Filled thanks. Those that have pmed me I will get back to you within the hour, am sitting in class atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting my refurb M15x in today, while I didn't get into L4D, I can certainly try to get into this one for $15. I'll bite for being part of a 4-pack. Waiting for FedEx...

got offered a part in a 4 pack and then it was taken away because i was asleep.. ffs.. why can't someone offer me a spot and BE PATIENT?! I can pay when I get off of work, I hate that people are like "I haven't heard from you in the past 30 minutes so i'm going with someone else".. it's annoying!

if someone can offer me a spot and HOLD THE SPOT UNTIL I CAN RESPOND, i'll pay the fee plus an extra $1 for having patience!

Down for a spot in a 4-pack. If I could pay Monday that would be ideal, as I'm out of town making mobile posts. Drop me a pm guys thanks!

Took another poster's advice and bought the 4 pack. If you want in, PM me. I will respond when I can. Payment will be taken through PayPal, of course, for $15.07/copy.

[quote name='Scorch']Took another poster's advice and bought the 4 pack. If you want in, PM me. I will respond when I can. Payment will be taken through PayPal, of course, for $15.07/copy.[/QUOTE]

I zipped you a PM just a few seconds ago.

Edit: Was gifted the game a few moments after sending the PM, so all spots are still open as of my posting. Huge thanks to Scorch for buying the 4-Pack and making the opportunity possible.

well if people are interested send me pm's if i get 3 cags that want in and paypal me ill buy a 4 pack.

scorch- i couldnt respond to your pm, i was just joking, no worries.

1 - me
2 - peter908
3 - drake0727
4 - baoweezie

group is full

Peter908 - i pm'd you to verify your steam email. let me know so I can send the gift.
thanks everyone for paying promptly.

im new to steam, could any cags point out ways to be scammed in these 4 pack deals? short of the obvious, sending money and not gettign the game gifted i dont see any other ways.

Yo, I will host a Left 4 Dead 4-pack if I can't get into Paz9x's group. PM me if you want in. I work quick! And mention your Steam ID too.

Hey! I wanna get in a 4pack too, but I have no money at all, so I'd offer all my 4 Steam games what I have extra copies from:

Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Madballs in... Babo:Invasion
Speedball 2

So I send you these 4 games for a L4D2. Please write me if you'd be interested, thanks!

[quote name='Esoteria']Since the above post was over an hour ago, I'm assuming the slot is taken.

I'm in for a slot. PM me if you've got one open.[/QUOTE]

ive still got a spot . ive offered it to a couple cags but nobody has officially taken it and sent payment.

spots filled.

*Full* Let's start another L4D2 4-pack group ($15.07/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa (paid)
2) squishface (paid)
3)
Chaos1232 (paid)
4) Chaos1232 (paid)

Thanks!

I'm looking to jump in on the 4 pack. If anyone else has a slot, let me know!

If I don't hear back soon, I might go ahead & buy it.

[quote name='Esoteria']I'm PMing the following group to make a 4-pack:
1) Esoteria
2) Maniac Mansion
3) margylar
4) Waru[/QUOTE]

Since I knew the game would take forever to dl on my internet connection, I went ahead & bit the bullet on a single purchase of L4D2. I know I could have waited & saved $5, but it'll still be worth it to me. I'm still saving $10 off the normal price.

I've been playing Trine while waiting to L4D2 to finish dl'ing. Man Trine is worth so much more than the $5 I paid for it.

If anybody has an open slot, I'll pay via paypal immediately. Otherwise, if three other people are interested, I'll put up the cash for a 4-pack and gift them out. Let me know who is interested!

Follow-up: I have two slots left on a 4 pack, so if anybody wants to buy a copy, let me know!

Anybody got a spot left??? preferably a member who joined before 2010.

I'm going to check my paypal account right now since I haven't logged in in forever.

bread's done
Back