Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

Interested in a slot for this. Recently joined a group for Bioshock 2 when that title had a 4-pack promo.

Hey guys, looking for a spot on a group. I can paypal immediately or if there arent any groups open i may start one if there are enough people interested.

Looks like there are a lot more requests than spots available. However, I'll toss my name out there for anyone looking to fill a spot. Have paypal and can pay as soon as I get a PM.

If there's lots of requests but not a lot of people hosting, some of you fine people need to take the initiative and host. Just announce that you're hosting and then start PMing everyone until you've got 3 people willing to PayPal you the money. Don't forget to exchange Steam names, too. Once your group fills up, edit your announcement to reflect that it's filled.

I have 2 copies left from a 4 pack. Cost is $15.50 through paypal only. PM me for details.

Here is a link to my ebay feedback: hxxp://myworld.ebay.com/roodytwotone/

I'm interested in joining a group, if anyone still has space.

Edit: I've got *some* Heatware and some eBay feedbacks, if need be. (I just realized I don't have any here.)

[quote name='Rolle']Hey! I wanna get in a 4pack too, but I have no money at all, so I'd offer all my 4 Steam games what I have extra copies from:

Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Madballs in... Babo:Invasion
Speedball 2

So I send you these 4 games for a L4D2. Please write me if you'd be interested, thanks![/QUOTE]

Still actual.

OK... Giving you plus a game: Booster Trooper what is released now on Steam. So 5 games on Steam.

Or I have some non-steam game keys too if you'd rather choose from those:

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Crazy Machines 2+
Hidden and Dangerous 2
Nexus The Jupiter Incident
Sumotori Dreams
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth

Please, :cry: I really wanna L4D2, too bad I am deadbroken and could only trade games for it. (This was my last trying, if no one will help me out I finished, thx.)

Guys, here's the deal:

I have a bunch of games here which I just don't play or are spare copies... so I did a little search at Google to find any thread/forum with the related subject.

First, I'd want to mention a couple of things:

Yes, it IS very strange for someone who just registered to trade keys/games, but if you guys want, just TRUST me, I can't do nothing else for you guys to believe on me. I just want to trade these games.

Second, if anyone want, I can send the key first (note that it's just the key, I can't in any way send the physical CD's, because I am not in EUA) for anyone to test it. How to get the game working, it's up to you.

These are the games:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Resident Evil 5
Red Faction Guerrilla
Section 8
Street Fighter IV
FUEL
Fallout 3
Warhammer 4000: Dawn of War II
Battlestations: Pacific
Quantum of Solace
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City(The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony)
Stormrise
Lost Planet Extreme Edition - Colonies Edition
Gears of War
Viva Piñata
The Club
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Halo 2
Shadowrun

ANY game for me should work, I'm serious. I just want to test new games as I bought a gaming laptop. I prefer Steam games, if possible.

Thanks

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']I dont know how people do the 4 pack split, but if anyone does one I'm in[/QUOTE]

im in for one as well...$7.65 each

Interested in going in on a Left 4 Dead 2 four-pack. I'd make one myself, but I doubt anyone would buy in with my feedback score. Please send me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='mattyice11']I bought a 4 pack of L4D2 - PM me if you want in. High trade feedback gets in the front of the line.[/QUOTE]

i want in, but i have no feedback :cry:

[quote name='mattyice11']I bought a 4 pack of L4D2 - PM me if you want in. High trade feedback gets in the front of the line.[/QUOTE]

PM incoming

PM sent. Never mind. You're full. Still looking.

registered here just to see if I could get in on someones four pack. I'm an Australian so I am mostly just after using that as a way to get the uncut version.

Just PM me if your interested.

[quote name='boblentil']I have 3 copies of Left 4 Dead 2 available for $7.65 each. First come, first serve. PM for payment details.[/QUOTE]

pmed.

Hey if anyone wants me to join a 4 pack for Left 4 Dead 2 I will.

I dont have PayPal but I can pay in amazon payments or amazon giftcard

PLEASE :D

Looking to get in on a L4D 2 4 pack...pm me if you have a spot.

If not pm me if you want to start a 4 pack. I can only take paypal...sorry

EDIT: Filled already....damn that was quick

Hi everyone.

It took me a while but I finally registered on CAG. The current Steam sale pushed me to join this great web site.

I have been checking the Steam sales daily and I have always wanted to own Left 4 Dead 2. There is no better time than the present, correct?

Does anyone have a group or need another person for the L4D2 four pack?

Looking to get into a 4 pack deal. I can paypal. PM me if anyone has a spot open

Edit: In heavymetalking's group

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back