Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

I'm willing to put in for a copy for L4D2, if anybody has an open slot. Or if enough people want to do it, I can probably buy it and split it out, either way.

PM me either way if interested or have an open slot you need to fill, cheers!

I'm interested in L4D2 4 Pack. Steam name is eagles5769. Let me know if I'm in and I will send 7.50 or whatever it is after the split to whoever is paying.

from Wolfkin (PAID - Sent to email address used in Paypal)

UPDATE: All 3 slots have been taken, thanks for helping out with the group buy guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also want to go in on a 4-pack, and can pay using PayPal gift (should be no fees for the seller), thanks!

Edit: Thanks to volt1up for setting up a group!

[quote name='dallascowboys']If you want to continue this, call me at [removed][/quote]

I highly recommend you remove that phone number immediatly and do that over PM.

Never ever put any personally identifying information on highly visible websites.

[quote name='volt1up']damn Im interested in 2 slots on a L4D2 4 pack, so looking for 2 others[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested, PM if there's a slot :D.

So anywho: looking for two for a l4d four pack. Anybody still needs it? Send me a PM.

EDIT: Finished, thanks all!

Well I grabbed Zeno Clash. Wanted the XBLA version, but its hard to argue with the Steam price.

If anyone is setting up a 4-pack for Left 4 Dead 2, I'm interested. ***thanks samuelcole for organizing***

[quote name='mm07']I'm in for a L4D2 4 pack. I've got paypal.

Purchase and I'll pay u right away. PM Sent[/QUOTE]

I have to wait an hour or two until my parents aren't busy as I'll be using their credit card, but once they're ready, I'm all for joining/starting a group.

[quote name='Saablic']I would be in for a L4D2 4 pack. PM me if you need another.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mm07']I'm in for a L4D2 4 pack. I've got paypal.

Purchase and I'll pay u right away. PM Sent[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RchrdJ']I have to wait an hour or two until my parents aren't busy as I'll be using their credit card, but once they're ready, I'm all for joining/starting a group.[/QUOTE]

Count me in if you guys are planning on doing another L4D2 4-pack. Steam name is Ardrid. Let me know and I'll hit up PayPal as soon as I have the info.

As an aside, I have an extra copy of HL2 & HL2:Ep1 if anyone hasn't played them before and wants too. I originally gifted them to my bro but he never took advantage of it. This was a number of years ago at this point. I'd be happy to gift them to someone who's gonna take advantage of them. Just PM me if interested.

I'm this guy and am always looking for cool steam friends. I'm prolly down for a 4 pack of anything I don't have.

steamcommunity.com//profiles/76561197998080935

Alright well that's 2 between me and HeSaveDave. I wouldn't even mind being the original buyer if we could get it organized in the next few minutes before I head out... Anyone else interested?

[quote name='wildpygmy']Alright well that's 2 between me and HeSaveDave. I wouldn't even mind being the original buyer if we could get it organized in the next few minutes before I head out... Anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]

Count me in. Steam name: Ardrid

So my post for being in the l4d 4 pack gets disregarded?

Im organizing one right now, and will get this done very quickly.

Pm me for my Paypal if youwant in

1. SeanTM22

[quote name='Ardrid']Count me in. Steam name: Ardrid[/QUOTE]

Alright, between Ardrid, HeSaveDave, a guy from GAF, and myself, we have four. I'll PM you guys my paypal email right now and be the buyer and we can get this done...

EDIT: Sorry Sean, didn't see you. I'll send you my info right now too. Whoever paypals me first will get it because I'm just trying to do this a quickly as possible. Need to run to a party in a few minutes.

[quote name='SeanTM22']So my post for being in the l4d 4 pack gets disregarded?

Im organizing one right now, and will get this done very quickly.

Pm me for my Paypal if youwant in

1. SeanTM22
2. msdmoney
4.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

I want in on this, but I don't have anything in Paypal right now. I figure a $5 Amazon gift code and a one-month XBL code is worth about $7.50, anyone interested in trading for them?

Paid $10.20 for L4D2 because I couldn't get a group going and I want to head to bed soon. Best of luck to those forming groups :)

EDIT: 4 pack complete. Impressed I was able to get this done in under a half an hour. Awesome. Anyone that wants to play some L4D2 tomorrow or beyond, add me on steam. ID: russbiscuit

I'm looking for a slot in the 4 pack. Please PM me if there is room somewhere!

Edit: Got in one, thanks!

Willing to send 7.65 to anyone with a gift copy of L4d2. Somehow mine failed and said the price exceeds my paypal funds even though I had more than enough money

bread's done
Back