Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

Decided to organize a GB before the sales change even though I am at work and really don't have the time. :lol:

Spots are $5 each via paypal to cover fees and my time. Please PM if your interested!

1)jester55 - paid
2)sys2061 - paid
3)HitmanPham - paid
4)enormous - paid
5)jkam - paid
6)dblchin01 0 paid

CLOSED! & All Paid! (Sending packs out as we speak - be patient as I just organized and accepted for 2 group buys at the same time in about an hour!) you guys rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for a LFD group, let's get it started!

1. Matesamo *paid*
2. BIStinger1
3. BIStinger2
4. Gunslinger76 *paid*
5. Other-site buy-in *PAID*
6. Rad5brandon *paid*

I have purchased the game, I just have to wait until i get home at 2:30 est to sign in to the Steam client to send the gifts. For some reason I cannot install the Steam client on my government computer, lol.

PM'd both jester55 and TheHammerGod. Need to do this today, so whoever gets back to me first "wins"!

EDIT: Looks like jester55 PM'd me first. Thanks anyway TheHammerGod.

I need 2 more guys to close a group with a few friends of mine - please PM me ASAP if you're interested. :)

Update: All gone.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']If you are looking for a LFD group, let's get it started!

1. Matesamo
2. BIStinger1
3. BIStinger2
4. Gunslinger76
6. Rad5brandon

One spot just opened! I already purchased the game, I just have to wait until i get home at 2:30 est to sign in to the Steam client to send the gifts. For some reason I cannot install the Steam client on my government computer, lol.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Curses...Thanks anyway, THG. If there's any group left with open slots, please post or send a PM. I'll check back and take it.

It's probably too late now but in case I'm not, I'd also be interested in L4D2 if there are any spots left. Thanks!

[quote name='JackyC313']It's probably too late now but in case I'm not, I'd also be interested in L4D2 if there are any spots left. Thanks![/QUOTE]
As I see you're online now. I can give you L4D2 if you can gift me Indie Clever Pack. We have about 20 minutes only.

[quote name='Rolle']As I see you're online now. I can give you L4D2 if you can gift me Indie Clever Pack. We have about 20 minutes only.[/QUOTE]

I can do this if he isn't interested or doesn't respond fast enough :).

[quote name='GoingIncognito']I can do this if he isn't interested or doesn't respond fast enough :).[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your help, but we are doing the trade right now.
Thx again and sry.

I have L4D2 for trade if anyone has a Borderlands they have left over or PM me offers.

Prefer trading games via steam gifting. (for proof and ease of trade)

I have an L4D2 which I will trade for a Recetear gift or if possible, "Indie Story Pack".
I'll also throw in a Freedom Force.

Please pm if you have the aforementioned game/s. :)

[quote name='hurricanedarby']I've never done this before but what the hell: I'll host a group if anyone is interested. I'll take the first 3 people to PM me[/QUOTE]

PMed you! Hope I aint late!!

So whats with your paypal account? Let me know whats up! Want to buy this before its too late. Well if you vbought the 4 pack, that means I dont have to hurry but Im sure you want your money back.

Thanx alot man!! Im gonna ask my bud if he wants a gift. In the meantime, you can offer it to others! I think we can give out feedback. Let me know if you wanna do it.

I'm headed to bed, i'll be on the site again in around 15-16 hours and I'll have an invite left so if anyone wants one pm me and the first person will get it (it will take a while to get back to you though, so please be patient!)

[quote name='hurricanedarby']I've never done this before but what the hell: I'll host a group if anyone is interested. I'll take the first 3 people to PM me[/QUOTE]

PM sent. *crosses fingers for the last spot*

Edit: Smooth transaction! Thanks hurricanedarby!

I have a pack with 2 extra copies of L4D2 right now. PM me if you want in, or if you have something like L4D1 or TF2 or well, anything except the other Orange Box stuff you'd like to trade for it.

I still have a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for trade.

Wanted the it's better to give and want to trade for another game worth $5-10.

PM what you are trading and I will try and respond within a day.

bread's done
Back