LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Target for next week, 17th through 23rd.

B1G1 50% off LEGO set
ALL Creator and Basic bricks plus select Ninjago Building Sets included $4.99-$69.99

mailed 3/1 Select Lego Toy Set Target Coupon ($3 off) Sweet Deals Mailer expires 4/23
*Prisoner Transport, Ninjago Ice Dragon, Star Wars Imperial V Wing Starfighter, Pirate Plank Game

[quote name='roland13x']Don't think it's been mentioned before, and I'm not sure it's new to the Lego.com Pick A Brick store (though I don't remember it there before), but you can create skeletons for $.88 each. Seems like a really cheap way of creating a skeleton army.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty cheap, I thought they went up in price because I bought several to expand the fantasy Castle theme. Good to see, but I wish they had the ninjago arms.

One Target near me was wiped out if ATATs and only had three firemen left.

[quote name='180husher']BOGO 50%off is active on TRU.com now...and it seems to work with the POC sets.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just finished getting two Whitecap Bay (4194).

I really wished TRU would let multiple discounts on more than just 1 pair.

Im looking for a complete lego minifigure series 4 anyone willing to trade for a complete set of series 2 minifigures and I could throw in some series 1 also thanks!!

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']TRU BOGO 50% off looks to be working on Alien Conquest as well. No pictures but they are there.[/QUOTE]
"Out of stock for shipping." :bomb:

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']TRU BOGO 50% off looks to be working on Alien Conquest as well. No pictures but they are there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you can't add them to the cart. Boo!

[quote name='IOIHUMMERIOI']Yes, but you can't add them to the cart. Boo![/QUOTE]

They were in stock except for the two biggest sets when i posted, ah well. Had to drive 600 miles but i finally found those damn crossbowman polybags at Target while on vacation. Also picked up the TS dumptruck at kmart for $7.50. Passed on a crapload of sports cars for $3 and the TS train for $30. Did find a non-Lego AT-AT at kmart clearance for $37.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='180husher']The BOGO50%off at Target stacks with those sets that are $17 like the Ice Dragon one.[/QUOTE]

Even better if you have the 3 off coupon.

Just wish I had two…

[quote name='180husher']The BOGO50%off at Target stacks with those sets that are $17 like the Ice Dragon one.[/QUOTE]

Might run there and get the Ninjago dojo while it's $10 cheaper than everyone else. I picked up 4 of the PotC sets today at TRU. Building The Mill now. Nice set so far.

Sadly TRU didn't have any of the smaller sets.

Picked up the Mill, London Escape, and Cannibal Escape, and to round out the sets, the Ninjago bowling which is interesting but I won't play it. I like the tan skeletons.

At target, I picked up the Ice Dragon and Creator transport truck which was on sale too. I was kinda hoping the skeleton vehicles would be on sale too, but wasn't. both the bike and the tank were not included on the sale.

I should have jumped on the two Dojos for 60 since they were already on sale, but didn't want to spend 60. Instead I spent 21.... wishing I would have went with the two Dojos.

I was acutally hoping I could pair it up with something at TRU but I'll wait till Alien conquest comes and that willl give me a bigger discount to spread.

My target still has the SP ship for $71 and sold 3-4 in a week! Booo!

I might wait until September for a TRU bogo because I really want some AC and Kingdoms sets. I really don't have any evenly priced sets I want to buy right now.

Looks like somebody on brickset posted pics of Series 4 at a Target store. They are hanging near an endcap in those special boxes like Walmart has. Still $3 though.

TRU was handing out coupons for May... 5 off 25 again.

I think it starts at 5/6-5/16 and the other one is only good from 5/17-5/26

I might grab another one... if they get the PotC smaller sets and the AC sets, it could offset the TRU tax.

Found two boxes of Series 4 at my local TRU yesterday. There were plenty of packs left; I guess supply has finally matched demand. Managed to finish my set, too, with the bonus that the BOGO 50% off worked on them. Woo! :)

Unfortunately the TRU's here haven't gotten the POTC sets yet - is the Target B1G1 50% off only good on the Creator, Ninjago, and Lego game sets (outside of the Ninjago spinner starter kits)? Or is it good on everything else? I'd love to get some Star Wars sets on sale, which along with Harry Potter are the only ones not on sale at TRU.

I'm going to load up on the minifigs at TRU though - $2 each is probably the best price I'll see them at.

There is a guy with a gun in the The Burlington Mall to everyone who lives in that part of the state. Do not go to the LEGO Store today!

[quote name='TheHelix']So the Kmart 50% off clearance ends on the 24th. Think there's a good chance it will be 75% off the following day?[/QUOTE]

Damn, I thought it ended this past weekend...I coulda stopped at a Kmart yesterday while travelling. Their xx% off clearance prices isn't a permanent drop like Target, and I don't think it's ever gone further than 50%. Now they could drop the clearance prices later and follow that with another xx% off sale.

[quote name='TheHelix']So here's my haul today since I had a 5 hour break between classes:

K-Mart:
Sports Car - 4.50
Jagged Jaws Reef - 7.50
Lotso's Dump Truck - 7.50
Army Men - 4

Looks like the TS3 Lego clearance is YMMV. The store where I got the three sets above still had Buzz's Spaceship and Army Men at regular price. All the sports cars I saw were really beat up, but the tape was still sealed so I took a chance.

Some bad news for me: I went back to get a TIE defender but the car I parked next to had already hoarded all the Legos. Like they were driving a shrinky dink Nissan Altima and the trunk and backseats were all filled with Legos. When I went to check the clearance section there were only a couple Atlantis sets and an opened Echo Base, and I already had those sets. Oh well, at least I scored some good deals before they came along. I bought another Army Men set because I was afraid someone else was gonna get the rest. Can't beat minifigs + extra pieces for a dollar each.

I went to some random toy store and found some Series 4...got 5 of them. I'll post what I got when I get back from class.

Someone posted that the Ambush in Cairo at TRU was clearanced to 6.98 and I couldn't find it at 3 TRUs, but one of the stores had like 4 boxes of S4 and they were placed in the main Lego section of the store, which is weird because the employees usually safeguard them at the register.

All in all, I've spent about $100 in Legos this week and I saved a ton of money compared to MSRP and besides missing out on a TIE Defender, I couldn't be any more happier. I probably won't have time to build all these sets at the moment because I'm graduating next month and still looking for a city planning internship/job.

HEY![/QUOTE]

Kmart by me had Lotso's truck at regular price, all the Woody's roundups were gone (which is why I went, they had 5 or so, which I thought about when it was 20% off).

However, they did have
9yfGMYb3EeuAK5N-m5Gqm8HexQD0t4hEFtmPX2Y1PN_ZGbN0L8KynVEIvseu4fUHNl8FflMYI3VpUQvcMInkKONWMBaUvnx9jsF742i1wxrdKwpNzzhFU-EQMKJtwpIfuuper3PF86lDyWMe2ZARIgvnV0WxJp7iXswcqoJnOeBrtEy4
for $5.00 even though it didn't have a clearance tag on it or the shelf. Buzz's spaceship was tagged at $24 (making it $12) although it didn't ring up in the register, they put it in as charity when I bought it. They also had some Hero's $50 set for $12.50.

I guess Kmart's aren't all the same since some are getting Lotso's truck for $7.50. Might have to check the Kmart by my work.

I got Lego Harry Potter Collector's Edition for PS3 at Gamestop for 19.99. Not bad considering the vanilla edition is the same price. Wish the collectible was the minifig from the DS version instead of magnets, but still a good deal in my book.

[quote name='TheHelix']I got Lego Harry Potter Collector's Edition for PS3 at Gamestop for 19.99. Not bad considering the vanilla edition is the same price. Wish the collectible was the minifig from the DS version instead of magnets, but still a good deal in my book.[/QUOTE]

I'm debating this one. The magnets are terrible and I personally hate digipacks, but for $19.99 you cant go wrong. I picked up the KZ3 Helghast edition for $59.99, though! Woot...

I went to Sears today to get a shirt/tie for a networking event tonight and toys have the extra 50% off clearance stuff now. Picked up an Undercover Cruiser for 11. There was a tag for Smash and Grab that was 16 and would've been 8 after the discount but there was none on the shelf. The discount is taken at the register. Too bad Sears doesn't really have a big Lego section, but happy hunting I guess.

I was wondering when the Toys R Us Consumer Gouge Machine was going to rear is vile head with these sets. I stopped by TRU earlier this week to see if they had the sets and they didn't. I'm not going to bother a return visit. I can wait for the PotC sets to show up at WM and Target.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Went to TRU to get some bogo. City selection was crap and the TRU lego tax was in full effect on the new potc sets. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Really?!?! wow.

usually it's been a week or two.

I'm even surprised that they put them out with a b1g1 sale.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Went to TRU to get some bogo. City selection was crap and the TRU lego tax was in full effect on the new potc sets. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I wasn't too happy about that either. All the boxes still had it's original price labels on them which bummed me out.

[quote name='prim4444']I wasn't too happy about that either. All the boxes still had it's original price labels on them which bummed me out.[/QUOTE]

What were the prices?

I think all of mine were msrp

I picked up the 30, 40, 50 at store and I brought 2 x 80 online

[quote name='TheHelix']I got Lego Harry Potter Collector's Edition for PS3 at Gamestop for 19.99. Not bad considering the vanilla edition is the same price. Wish the collectible was the minifig from the DS version instead of magnets, but still a good deal in my book.[/QUOTE]

Picked up DS & 360 versions for 20 each. Thanks for the heads-up!

[quote name='TheHelix']Clearance Legos will be 50% off for tomorrow's daily deal at TRU...wonder if it will stack with B1G1 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow being Friday or Saturday?

[quote name='bigdaddy']Tomorrow being Friday or Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Friday...I got the email too...it does not however clarify the sale - it just says - clearance legos - save up to 50% - so who knows if it is additional savings or what..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scp89']Friday...I got the email too...it does not however clarify the sale - it just says - clearance legos - save up to 50% - so who knows if it is additional savings or what..[/QUOTE]

I doubt it because that would make that power minor drill base only 30 bucks… that would be too good of a deal coming from TRU

I called the local TRU this morning and asked the price for the TS dumptruck and it's still $43 in the computer. Please report if you find it cheaper today. With the BOGO sale they would be a steal.

I also saw a couple of SW sets 33% off on the website...Clone tank, AT-AT, and the X-wing. Good deal if you combine them with the BOGO.

Command Rig was still $70 too.

[quote name='180husher']I called the local TRU this morning and asked the price for the TS dumptruck and it's still $43 in the computer. Please report if you find it cheaper today. With the BOGO sale they would be a steal.

I also saw a couple of SW sets 33% off on the website...Clone tank, AT-AT, and the X-wing. Good deal if you combine them with the BOGO.

Command Rig was still $70 too.[/QUOTE]

The BOGO excludes Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Mindstorm, though (unless there's a different BOGO)

[quote name='fujishig']The BOGO excludes Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Mindstorm, though (unless there's a different BOGO)[/QUOTE]

#-oI totally forgot about that...probably because I didn't intend to actually buy them. Thanks.

What do you guys use for storage of your Legos? I finally went through my childhood bin and sorted them by set. Now I want to store them by set. Any ideas on what to use to minimize storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back