LEGO Deals 3

I worked with plexiglass once just to make a divider for a hamster aquarium, and that was already a nightmare. I don't have a garage with good tools though, so it was a hacksaw and drill.

My dad used to heat up acrylic or something and bend them, but they were never made into a box. Mostly for stands.

Where does one buy swimming hamsters?
Every pet store sells them. They die quick though.

Aquariums are cheaper and better for gerbil / hamsters, but you have to introduce them. Obviously, they're not filled with water. It's basically a cheap terrarium. The divider was to separate them so they won't kill each other.

Just got the TRU ad and saw they have minifigures at 2 for 5 starting Sunday. Went online and saw they are already available online for that price. Anyone know how long this has been going on or if it's already available in store at 2 for 5?

Just got the TRU ad and saw they have minifigures at 2 for 5 starting Sunday. Went online and saw they are already available online for that price. Anyone know how long this has been going on or if it's already available in store at 2 for 5?
It's been going on since at least last Saturday and online they have a limit of only 2. (Or they did a few days ago).

In store started at least a week ago, I'd go tonight if they have any left, and there shouldn't be a limit.
Crap, I should have stayed on top of it. Thank you for the info, though! Haven't had as much time lately as I used to and the 3.99 price turned me off of buying at retail. I ended up buying the monster series complete on eBay for about 3.75 a figure. Not bad and saved me a lot of time from feeling up all the bags. Hopefully they have some tomorrow at the very least I need the shark guy to go with all my other costume guy minifigs, hoping to get a mega yarn yoshi and some amiibo cards also.

So the 4 mini figure cube is free this week with $50 purchase in select themes...

http://www.target.com/p/lego-building-gift-set/-/A-49153007

Free LEGO 25pc building toy set (online item# 49153007) with a $50 minimum purchase of select LEGO City, Ninjago or Super Heroes items. Offer available online only. Quantities limited. Not valid on previous orders. Free item may ship separately. Free item will ship when order ships. If the free gift item is in stock, the item will automatically be added to the order. If the free item is no longer in stock, it will not be listed in your order. If a qualifying item in your order is returned, your refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free item. Offer expires 3/26/2016 at 11:59pm PT.

More interesting to me is you get a free Tourist Stand if you spend $50 on Friends sets and there are some GREAT deals...

Lighthouse is $26.79, normally $40. (~33% off)
Skate Park is $12.64, normally $20 (~39% off)
Pop Star Dressing Room is $17.59, normally $30 (~42% off)
Pop Star Recording Studio is $9.59, Normally $15 (~34 off) (And I just bought thinnest from Amazon...)
Hair Stylist is $18.39, normally $30 (~39% off)

And last year's Friends sets are 20% off still.

http://www.target.com/sb/lego-toys-featured-brands/-/N-56h33Z56gom

Also Amazon has the interesting Police Swamp Station for $57ish or 37% off. I like how it has SNOT dark blue tiles. I wish they would be so creative with the fire stations.

Last edited by a moderator:
ToysRUs has some old sets for up to 40% off. The Quicksilver set is like $22ish, which was the only one I was missing from that series, so I picked it up.

The Heartlake Mall is also a great price, $72 or so.

Darn. TRU also has Benny's Spaceship for $53. I bought it for $55 in November from Amazon. But you know also get a NinjaGo flying spinner for free.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34965566&cp=2255956.2273442.3999911.13339982&parentPage=family
I hope they have Benny in store.Its not coming up online for in store pick up. Maybe I will get lucky.

Those target deals are very tempting too, and the free tourist kiosk makes it even more so

Just when I thought I was done with lego sales and clearance, this happens and sucks me right back in. :p

I hope they have Benny in store.Its not coming up online for in store pick up. Maybe I will get lucky.

Those target deals are very tempting too, and the free tourist kiosk makes it even more so

Just when I thought I was done with lego sales and clearance, this happens and sucks me right back in. :p
When I posted the spaceship was still in stock online. It's oddly in the store closest to me, but to in the other 10.

The Target deals are really nice. Someone here wanted the Pop Star House and for $10 more this week you get the free tourist stand, which is a great little set, I bought it for $6.50ish last month. Tons of printed pieces.

And I wish TRU... I wish....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34965596&cp=2255956.2273442.2255962.3696486.31151746&parentPage=family

Well I would've bit on the Benny set but no one - TRU, Target, Walmart - in my area still carries it. Amazon has it for $71 ...nd it's sold through TRU ugh

May bite on the Hydra Fortress smash set since I need Quicksilver, who goes for about $10 - $15 by himself on eBay and Bricklink

ToysRUs has some old sets for up to 40% off. The Quicksilver set is like $22ish, which was the only one I was missing from that series, so I picked it up.

The Heartlake Mall is also a great price, $72 or so.
Any malls in your area? Seems to be oos where I'm at, I want to make this an Easter present.

None down here. It was available for shipping when I posted still.
I picked it up when big daddy replied, I had a $15 coupon to use online but was hoping to get it before Easter. I opted for the free shipping, so let's hope for the best. I couldn't get it for 75% off like some of you lucky guys.

Still hoping to get annakins Jedi fighter and dual set.

I gave in to the TRU sale. The Service Truck 42008 was too cool looking to pass up. Gotta go pick it up at a local store, but it's not too far. About $90 after taxes.

Or just wait a day for the XMen set to be $33. :lol:

I keep meaning to buy it because you know the price will go up as soon as it retires. I'm not sure why it's still so cheap with 3-4 exclusive Xmen characters.

I think they just made way too many of it.

And it's only 2 exclusive figures.................

The other set with Wolverine and Magneto is the Deadpool set. Both have different costumes. The ones in the Blackbird set have their classic outfits, which isn't as appealing either, IMO.

And no one's liked Cyclopes for a long ass time. He's been a major ass in the comics around the X-Men vs Avengers era.

Edit: I really hope we'll get a nice Archangel and Psylocke figure. They're both in the next movie, after all.

Still exclusive mini figures if they are different than the other ones (which I have), also the only set with Wolverine's helmet. I need to figure out where my Deadpool is.

Thanks for the heads up about the 2 for $5 minfigs at TRU.  Returned the ones I bought at Target and rebought at TRU...saved $30 and got a free Ninjago Airjitsu thing.

First look at The LEGO Batman movie and a 2017 set....

http://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-first-look/

I'm glad we still have a good Batman movie to look forward to.

And some stuff has been going in and out of stock at TRU. The Hulk set is back, Benny's ship was back then gone again. Some cheap Friend sets, Darkseid ship is $45, The Milano is $48 in stock right now, the other GotG set, that isn't that good, is $26 right now.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?s=A-UnitRank&origkw=032016legos&sr=1&keywords=032016legos&kwCatId=&kw=032016legos&ppg=96&ab=TRU_FeaturedDeals:LEGO:40-off-selected-LEGO-construction-sets

Anyone remember the MSRP of series 13 minifigs? I found a bunch at Target that were market at $4.89. Seems high unless series 13 were higher for some special reason. Any insight?

So target marked up something that should have been clearanced? Is this common practice? I thought I hit the mother load but when they scanned for nearly $5 a pop my excitement turned into confusion and disappointment.
Do you live in a big city? Targets in bigger cities tend to have a higher mark up on some items but I've never seen a 90 cent mark up on minifigures. See if they will price match TRU 2 for $5 promo or if they are still on the Lego site have them price match the actual retail price.

That weinermobile looks great!

Usually the TRU coupons exclude Lego. There was a mailer coupon I got this month that actually didn't exclude Lego and it was also apparently available online for a split second last week. Saw it posted over at the Rebelscum forums but when I clicked the link it was already gone from the TRU site

Looks like we are getting a new blue suit Nightwing with a new Lego Justice DVD/Blu-ray coming later this year. I have always contemplated getting the old blue suit version but he was going for about $60 on eBay and Bricklink.

Do you live in a big city? Targets in bigger cities tend to have a higher mark up on some items but I've never seen a 90 cent mark up on minifigures. See if they will price match TRU 2 for $5 promo or if they are still on the Lego site have them price match the actual retail price.

That weinermobile looks great!
I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. I actually saw some more series 13 at another Target today. That didn't even occur to me to try and price match the TRU deal. I've never price matched at a Target before, how are they? Will they kick up a fuss if you don't have an ad or if it's a different series? I suppose I should just try and see. They had about 20 and for $2.50 a piece that's pretty good. I know they had the Unicorn in series 13 and that one is supposedly popular correct?

bread's done
Back