LEGO Deals 3

I just hope you didn't pay full MSRP for all those sets.
AHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About 70% were free from a MCR "bug" I found about 2 years ago that they fixed while I was in the hospital being diagnosed with cancer. :p

The only sets we pay MSRP for are the HUGE ones, like the new Batcave, but she gets those at the LEGO store to get points/monthly polybags anyways.

Most of the other stuff was 50%-90% off.

Silver Centurion is still holding value around 35.... Wow. I need to find a LEGO trading site, wonder if I could get some of the new bionicles or something for em...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartwheel this week has 30% of Goldfish Crackers!

I love Goldfish because they are so delicious. I can eat them everyday and my mom says that's okay.... :)

BN B&M is clearing out some LEGO for 50% off, it includes City Arctic, GotG and X-Men, some other City and Chima.

(Must not go on buying spree... trying to save money. But Arctic and Super Hero....)

BN B&M is clearing out some LEGO for 50% off, it includes City Arctic, GotG and X-Men, some other City and Chima.

(Must not go on buying spree... trying to save money. But Arctic and Super Hero....)
Looked up some stuff, found the blackbird, milano, and artic base, none of the larger city sets seem to be discounted. Looked at the friends stuff and everything seemed full price.

Any way to track this? Would love to go by my store on the way home and surprise the kids with something fun. It's just over the last few months I've noticed my store stopped marking anything down. Are they supposed to be in the usual B&N clearance section?

Also:

Minecraft The Village

21128-1.jpg

No thanks.

I don't have any mine craft sets, but couldn't you just buy $200 worth of crafting boxes at $40 a piece and end up with almost 1000 more pieces? I assume these sets don't have a lot of specialty pieces just because of how mine craft works.

Which is what I said. 😝

But there are a few police sets included, just not the stations.

Did anyone actually like Chima?
Some of the Chima sets looked cool, I don't think it could compete with ninjago. The new knight sets look really cool, we'll see how they do. I only picked up one set, only because of the colors and bricks and it was on clearance.

Any way to track this? Would love to go by my store on the way home and surprise the kids with something fun. It's just over the last few months I've noticed my store stopped marking anything down. Are they supposed to be in the usual B&N clearance section?

Also:

Minecraft The Village

No thanks.
Go to BN.com. Look at the themes I mentioned and click 'pick up in store'. It will tell you the stock and price.

Mine supposedly had a few as of yesterday, nothing. The sets are in the clearance section and are gone.

BTW I don't hate Chima, but they released like 60 sets a year and they are all exactly the same. At least with NinjaGo the theme evolves.

Go to BN.com. Look at the themes I mentioned and click 'pick up in store'. It will tell you the stock and price.

Mine supposedly had a few as of yesterday, nothing. The sets are in the clearance section and are gone.

BTW I don't hate Chima, but they released like 60 sets a year and they are all exactly the same. At least with NinjaGo the theme evolves.
Thanks, there was an Arctic Station at my Edgewood Atlanta store but nothing else. It was kinda hard to believe because they have some extremely old Chima sets. I'd buy a Milano at 50% off but don't think they had one.

Went to Target and found the Disney CMF's. Needed to get a full set for my family as well as my sisters household. I still need Daisy, Stich and Hook to finish up. Love these!

Surprisingly the minecraft mine I picked up yesterday that was all in zip lock bags was 100% complete. It took a little longer than normal to put together. Glad I didn't just immediately return it, but now I'm wondering why it was returned in the first place.

According to BrickSet we will be getting a Cinderella's Castle Direct to Consumer set in September. I am psyched about this as a Disney and Lego fan but it's another shady case of it being a Ideas fan submission. Check out Walter EliasDisney page on Ideas, Facebook and YouTube. He did a Disney Parks Castle set a couple years back. He never got close to 10000 votes but did meet with Disney about it and they passed on his idea for some vague reasons.

I still need Daisy for both my sister and I and still need Genie and Buzz for myself to be done. But while I was checking a different Target today I scanned a series 15 CMF and noticed it was ringing up at $3.39 now so I got a price adjustment for all of the Disney CMF's I have bought over the past couple days. I checked BrickSeek and all area stores have CMF's ringing up at this price. So if you can only find Series 15 near you right now you may want to pick up them for this price and just return them with a new receipt for whatever the Disney minis ring up as when you buy them. It's a saving of almost $11 if you plan on buying all 18. (plus 5% if you have a RedCard)

Fry's has the following City sets at 25% off - Fire Emegency, Tow Truck, Swamp Police, Helicopter Pursuit, Crooks Hideout and Dune buggy trailer

According to BrickSet we will be getting a Cinderella's Castle Direct to Consumer set in September. I am psyched about this as a Disney and Lego fan but it's another shady case of it being a Ideas fan submission. Check out Walter EliasDisney page on Ideas, Facebook and YouTube. He did a Disney Parks Castle set a couple years back. He never got close to 10000 votes but did meet with Disney about it and they passed on his idea for some vague reasons.
I saw that but can't exactly tell what they're saying as it sounds like this set could be rather large set, otherwise I don't see why it would be such a big rumor. Any details other than release window?

If anyone is looking for the complete set, I have them all!

https://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/lego-disney-minifigures-complete-full-set-of-18-of-18-ready-to-ship-now

I really like Hook, he's my fav with Buzz and Genie coming in second (tie).
Man, thanks for letting us know but that's a helluva a markup. To be fair, it's around what I've seen on ebay. I guess everyone's much more cavalier with pricing since the Disney aspect but I bought a complete set for around 85 bucks. Trying to decide if I want to just go through the pain of getting the extras and giving them nieces and nephews. I'm no bag whisperer.

Man, thanks for letting us know but that's a helluva a markup. To be fair, it's around what I've seen on ebay. I guess everyone's much more cavalier with pricing since the Disney aspect but I bought a complete set for around 85 bucks. Trying to decide if I want to just go through the pain of getting the extras and giving them nieces and nephews. I'm no bag whisperer.
No worries! Shoot me any offer, dudes!

Hit another target today and picked up daisy, alien and genie. Still need a buzz for myself and daisy for my sister to be done. The $3.39 price is nice right now too!

Hit another target today and picked up daisy, alien and genie. Still need a buzz for myself and daisy for my sister to be done. The $3.39 price is nice right now too!
Damn you north cal Targets, I almost got lucky yesterday, the girl was opening the box and then noticed the date.

bread's done
Back