LEGO Deals 3

Target has 15% off reduced prices site-wide... except on LEGO. (Will work on Dimensions)

AMAZON EDIT - Everything is probably sold out as of 10am Eastern. I was getting ready for work and both the bridge and place were OOS and the Temple went quick too.

Amazon has some massive 50% off deals. Including Helicarrier 30%, Shit Hoth 30% off, and the DC Girls Dark Palace for 58% off! (I know someone here wanted that)

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2017/11/27/cyber-monday-brings-awesome-deals-lego-amazon-including-discounts-shield-helicarrier-simpsons-kwik-e-mart-news/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price on the helicarrier considering it just retired, may have gotten another hoth set at that price. o'well.

Because the LEGO sale was too awesome S@H ended them last night. I forgot to buy the picture frame that was on sale.

Annoyingly free shipping ended and LEGO has brought back last year's snow globe for sale. I'd buy 1-2 more if they still had free shipping. Now they just need to bring back the gingerbread house.

Because the LEGO sale was too awesome S@H ended them last night. I forgot to buy the picture frame that was on sale.

Annoyingly free shipping ended and LEGO has brought back last year's snow globe for sale. I'd buy 1-2 more if they still had free shipping. Now they just need to bring back the gingerbread house.
Where do you see the snow globe?

NVM found it: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Snowglobe-40223

And the next Ideas set has been shown.... (But I'm seemed to be banned from posting pictures.)

It's a rejected Ultra Agents set, 70167, with Tron slapped on it.

cover.png

Let's see if this works.

It did.  I'm not too impressed with it.

It did. I'm not too impressed with it.
Thanks! The last month it just tells me that I can't post pictures from this community. No clue what that means.

But I was actually trying to post the (superior) Ultra Agents set from 2-3 years ago that TRU had for like $12. I should check to see if I ever bought it. Probably not as I moved around a lot then and had an asshole boyfriend who wouldn't let me buy LEGO. (Which is when you ship them to your mother's house.) :)

Thanks! The last month it just tells me that I can't post pictures from this community. No clue what that means.

But I was actually trying to post the (superior) Ultra Agents set from 2-3 years ago that TRU had for like $12. I should check to see if I ever bought it. Probably not as I moved around a lot then and had an asshole boyfriend who wouldn't let me buy LEGO. (Which is when you ship them to your mother's house.) :)
Yeah I get that sometimes too. I hope they fix it during the update.

I see what you're talking about now. I remember wanting it but never found it on clearance.

05cae8a820cf180bcc399f5a8bcd67f1.jpg

I like the tron cycle, I wasn’t into the ultra agents line but there were some cool ones. I grabbed a couple that hit clearance though I don’t think the bike was one of them, I’ll have to check. I know for sure I got the tron looking car in storage somewhere.
Speaking of storage, over the weekend my roof sprung a leak over my storage closet and soaked a good amount of boxed sets I had. A lot of these I had planned on opening and putting together someday when I move to a bigger place BUT I was still pretty pissed as I had been bugging my landlord for years to fix the various leaks in the roof, this year was the first year one sprang up over our storage closet. I fired off a pretty measured email to him. I’ll likely never get any type of compensation for the various items damaged over the years (last year it was my sons xbox that was damaged) but giving him a piece of my mind, which is getting him to finally fix the roof, helps a little.

I’m definitely interested in the LEGO snow globe but shipping kind of kills my insterest. Remember years ago when you could order something online in store and they didn’t charge shipping?

Some deals at target. Notably some dimensions sets are on sale which stack with the 30% off cartwheel

https://www.target.com/c/lego/-/N-56h33

I’m definitely interested in the LEGO snow globe but shipping kind of kills my insterest. Remember years ago when you could order something online in store and they didn’t charge shipping?

Some deals at target. Notably some dimensions sets are on sale which stack with the 30% off cartwheel

https://www.target.com/c/lego/-/N-56h33
No I don't remember that. :lol: LEGO has always been behind the times when it comes to shipping. In the 90s sets were more expensive through LEGO because they added a few dollars per set and gave 'free shipping'.

Also there is a rumor of a Powderpuff girls theme, because that's what we need, more license themes.

My daughter and I finished the Detective Office build.   Lots of cool little stuff in there.  The pool hall is awesome.  Ace Brickman's office is excellent.  Great set. 

So the Diner was shown officially... it's a fucking mess.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the design and the colors, but it doesn't fit with the other modulars are all. There is a weird random brick wall that connects it and the stair side is really weird when next to other building. 

I'm going to go the opposite way and say I love the Diner design, especially the colors.  Something fresh and unique among what's basically a bunch of square buildings.  We currently have them all(since the Firehouse) but Assembly Square, but this might be my first day one modular purchase.  I don't even want to wait for a double points day.  I just want the set, now.  :lol:

I'm going to go the opposite way and say I love the Diner design, especially the colors. Something fresh and unique among what's basically a bunch of square buildings. We currently have them all(since the Firehouse) but Assembly Square, but this might be my first day one modular purchase. I don't even want to wait for a double points day. I just want the set, now. :lol:
I like the dinner and the colors. I find the upstairs boxer ring and recording studio very very odd, and I'm sick of red boxing gloves, and getting rid of classic face, but that's all minor.

My issue is with it's left side, with the stairs and how it will look stupid next to pretty much any of the other modulars. They should have designed that section better, or made it a sidewalk and have this be another corner building.

But I'm glad we get some color in the series, and that the price is still $170.

If you buy it on day one you get an interesting free promo set!
https://brickset.com/article/32295/60-years-of-the-lego-brick-set-revealed

I understand both sides here. I love the styling as well, but it doesn't work at all next to other modular buildings.

This one feels like a diner that's on a block by itself. Which isn't rare irl anyways. The popular diners here are all by themselves with non-uniform aesthetics.

TRU has the Baze Malbus buildable figure (#75525) for $4.98 (80% off) with free shipping. Free shipping on other LEGO as well. It is showing as retired on shop.lego.com.

They have the Chirrut buildable fig for $9.99 which is only a dollar higher than the lowest price I've seen lately.

TRU has the Baze Malbus buildable figure (#75525) for $4.98 (80% off) with free shipping. Free shipping on other LEGO as well. It is showing as retired on shop.lego.com.

They have the Chirrut buildable fig for $9.99 which is only a dollar higher than the lowest price I've seen lately.
Too bad Baze is OOS online. However thanks for the heads up on the free shipping on LEGO. I need some creepy giraffes.

To anyone from the bay area, CA..the Barnes and Noble at the Eastridge Mall in San Jose is shutting down. Their legos are 40% off (50% off with membership). I picked up a BB8 set last night but I saw quite a few Kylo Ren Tie fighters, Ninjago Lightning Jets, and Ninjago Manta Ray bombers still left. They may be able to order legos for you too for the instore (40%-50% off price) but the item needs to be in stock at their distribution warehouses and it needs to be an item they would've received in their store inventory. I was able to order an Old Fishing Store, Caterham 7, and Destiny's Bounty for 50% off (and quite a few more...).

Good luck!

Does anyone know how to remove the printing from LEGO without wrecking the pieces? I have some old torsos I want to get the print off from. Also planning on opening an eBay Store if anyone has any advise.

TRU eBay has the NinjaGo Movie Ice Tank for $45 and the NinjaGo Batcave for $71. 40%+ off each.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-LEGO-Ninjago-Movie-Ice-Tank-70616/172971592331?rmvSB=true

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Ninjago-Samurai-X-Cave-Chaos-70596-/362068364777
There is an eBay code, $15 off $75 through the ebay app, works on LEGO, ends at 6pm pst.

I could get the Jedi Starfighter for $70.25, thinking about getting another one.

Finally got some free time to post another Lepin review. This one is for the Winter Holiday Train. Still have two more Christmas-themed sets to review, hopefully in the next week. Then I'll probably do Destiny's Bounty and Metalbeard's Sea Cow.

https://youtu.be/bblOyEfRrog

Target has $20 off every $100 you spend for 'Green Monday', a day I have never heard of. Does not work on toys, but does work on Dimensions, which are $15-18 for the Level Packs, $12 for team packs and $7.19 for fun packs. Debating buying a bunch of Adventure Time and Powerpuff Girls then flipping them to stupid people on eBay. :D

Offer available online only. Save $20 for every $100 spent, maximum discount $100. Offer excludes toys, select sporting goods, all gift cards, Target Restock orders,Target Optical, CVS pharmacy, Clinic, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Elf on the Shelf, DSLR cameras and lenses, Google products, Bose, Sonos, JBL, TOM's Apple Watch Bands, GoPro, Nintendo Hardware, Switch Software, Fitbit, Samsung and LG TV's, Xbox Hardware, PS4 Hardware, PSVR, Tile, Target Mobile Purchases, alcohol, dairy milk, Power Dental, Power Shave, Tylenol and Apple items. Not valid on previous orders. Offer expires 12/11/2017 at 11:59 PM PT.
Our Bricks & Pieces team will be really busy over the holidays making sure that any missing parts get replaced asap. We therefore won't be accepting any paid parts orders after 12/11/2017. We’ll start taking paid orders again in early February.

I wonder if real castle is going to make a comeback. I sold my sealed kingdoms castle for a crazy amount hoping I can get a new one if it comes out. At least I still have the older Castle castle.

I wonder if real castle is going to make a comeback. I sold my sealed kingdoms castle for a crazy amount hoping I can get a new one if it comes out. At least I still have the older Castle castle.
Castle is the one theme I wish I invested in. The awesome Kingdoms sets were 30-50% off. I got that castle for $50 off a top shelf in Walmart before Black Friday. If I grabbed the other one up there I could now sell it for 10 times as much. It's really insane.

We might get a release castle for the 60th anniversary of the modern brick and the 40th of the modern minifigure, but a true line won't be around for awhile with the release of Harry Potter prequel sets next fall.

Castle is the one theme I wish I invested in. The awesome Kingdoms sets were 30-50% off. I got that castle for $50 off a top shelf in Walmart before Black Friday. If I grabbed the other one up there I could now sell it for 10 times as much. It's really insane.

We might get a release castle for the 60th anniversary of the modern brick and the 40th of the modern minifigure, but a true line won't be around for awhile with the release of Harry Potter prequel sets next fall.
Ah, I might wait to sell that sealed Hogwarts set then lol. I need to pick up a good used set first though.

I think I have two medieval markets, I know I have every set. I know I have multiples of some, not sure which ones though.

Thanks for the tip on the Kylo fighter, went and grabbed one (though I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the movie I did like this ship) while I was there I saw the 2018 Star Wars, dc, LEGO Batman movie, creator and city sets. Was tempted to grab more but resisted for now

Best Buy has LEGO dimensions packs for 50% off — as low as $5.99 — with free shipping. Annoying since I thought I got a good deal on Hermione and Harry the other day at TRU but this is even cheaper. I could order and return but I’m too lazy…

I tried to get one but oos, in store as well. I’m sure the movie had some help. The command shuttle is also 50% off, I also noticed that all skylanders are .50 cents.

bread's done
Back