LEGO Deals 3

The Seinfeld set has been revealed and it's clear the designers have never actually watched the show.

$80, 1300 pieces. VIP in a few weeks. August 1st everyone.
60244_21328_Front_01.jpg

The Seinfeld set has been revealed and it's clear the designers have never actually watched the show.

I don't know, they look like they could start masturbating at any moment and there aren't any black people so seems pretty true to the show.

60244_21328_Front_01.jpg

I don't know, they look like they could start masturbating at any moment and there aren't any black people so seems pretty true to the show.
It's a 90s sitcom, no blacks are allowed. There is a great Youtube video that shows that on Friends the only time you see a black person is as a server.

Guess what the next Apartment series set is rumoured to be? The Queer Eye apartment. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 90s sitcom, no blacks are allowed. There is a great Youtube video that shows that on Friends the only time you see a black person is as a server.
Uh. Didn't Joey and Ross have a love triangle with Ayesha Tyler at one point? Or did that not count because it was in the 2000s by then?

Aisha Tyler was great on Friends but I assume the line of thinking is that she was cast AFTER all the backlash about not having black cast members.

The Seinfeld set is decent but where's the bike? That was aguably the most iconic thing hanging up.

I’m not sure how I feel about the Seinfeld set. I’m arguably a much bigger Seinfeld fan than Friends …. But the Friends apartments and Cafe seem so much more alive than this set. It seems very basic … I see references but they’re incredibly generic if that makes sense. I kind of want it … but it’s like it’s a LEGO set … about nothing 🤔.

I really want Frasier’s apartment … more so than any of these other TV sets.

LEGO is finally making VIP rewards that contain LEGOs. Brickset has pictures of 3 of the 4 of them. No word on how how many points each is.
https://brickset.com/article/60364/vip-add-on-packs-coming-soon

I really want Frasier’s apartment … more so than any of these other TV sets.
There is a Fraiser set on Ideas that has several thousand votes. I think it has a chance because the show is coming back. (Different sets of course.)

60244_21328_Front_01.jpg
I will finally have Wayne knights head for Jurassic park sets now

Man, I would pay all the money for a Fraiser set.

If anyone is curious- I got the everyone is awesome set for my birthday. Takes 8 seconds to put together but it is very aesthetically pleasing. Perfect for my office.

I don't want to live in this country anymore.

Riot Leader Had ‘Fully Constructed U.S. Capitol Lego Set’ at Home, FBI Says

Federal investigators seized an unusual piece of evidence from a Pennsylvania man indicted last month for his role in the Capitol riot—a Lego replica of the building he allegedly stormed. Robert Morss, 27, is accused of leading fellow rioters in what prosecutors say was “one of the most intense and prolonged clashes” with officers on Jan. 6. According to court documents obtained by Smoking Gun, FBI investigators seized an array of firearms from his home—as well as what the court filings described as a “fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set.” The prosecutors didn’t say whether Morss used his toy to help plan the Capitol insurrection. Another item seized from Morss was a notebook containing a “Step by Step to Create Hometown Militia,” with steps such as “Ambush” and “Battle Drills” and reminders to “Bring Assault Rifle” and “4 Magazines.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-morss-had-fully-constructed-us-capitol-lego-set-at-home-fbi-says?via=twitter_page

Just FYI, you can currently get the mini ADIDAS shoe and the Christmas Carol GWPs if you spend $150+ as of right now. The shoe is set to end in the next day or two. Preorders work towards the $150 … I picked up the Truck that’s coming out in October.

Just FYI, you can currently get the mini ADIDAS shoe and the Christmas Carol GWPs if you spend $150+ as of right now. The shoe is set to end in the next day or two. Preorders work towards the $150 … I picked up the Truck that’s coming out in October.
Don't you have to still order at least one thing currently in stock for them to ship the freebies?

If you spend $40 on Minions you also get a polybag for free. But not if you spend $39.99 because LEGO sucks.
Plus DOUPLE POINTS this week... if it works. It says it on the product pages but not actually doing it in the cart.

Don't you have to still order at least one thing currently in stock for them to ship the freebies?
Yes, I believe you do. I added on a Harry Potter wizarding world pack and Statue of Liberty magnet to hit $150, so I believe the GWPs will ship with those, but the charge for the truck won’t go through until it ships in October to my knowledge. Nice way to get a few GWPs now, but pay the bulk of the purchase later imo.

Yes, I believe you do. I added on a Harry Potter wizarding world pack and Statue of Liberty magnet to hit $150, so I believe the GWPs will ship with those, but the charge for the truck won’t go through until it ships in October to my knowledge. Nice way to get a few GWPs now, but pay the bulk of the purchase later imo.
Yup. Also, don’t use PayPal on back orders or preorders. The authorization will usually fall off before the item ships. Only fix is to call customer service and give them new payment information over the phone

Double points are back working. I ended up buying the Bookshop. If you want to risk waiting to the 16th you might be able to get a third freebie.

I ended up ordering the Medieval Blacksmith last night to take advantage of 10% back on Honey that ended this morning, but the double VIP points weren't reflected in the order.  Hopefully that'll be fixed when it ships, but otherwise I'll just email customer service.

Couple of Honey discounts active for me.  The boy got the A-wing with 1999 honey points and the 2 freebies.

Edit:  Also noticed that Target and Walmart started some Lego clearance.  Walmart's was more extensive and had the first markdown coming off the rollback prices instead of retail.  For example, the Y-wing was $42.  Also noticed that the Looney Tunes minifigs were clearanced to $3.73 already...still not interested.

I think it's supposed to be light azure but looks like light blue in Brickset's review. The color is nice but the last one was better and so much cheaper.
51306979542_44f3ca3101_b.jpg

Looks pretty cool on the box (good job graphic designers!) but kinda boring looking in the Brickset image of the set.  The previous model definitely looked cooler.

Brickset has a Gunship review. Overpriced. I was lucky and got a used one minus figures for $2.

Also have a awesome new Brickhead of the Mexican day of the dead woman.

You can now get three freebies and double points right now. But you need this code to get a free $5 polybag with $40 purchase. If you buy $40 in Minions you get another polybag. So if you spend $150 on Minions you can get FOUR freebies and double points.

Kids will love performing tricks for the family with a LEGO® City Skater or LEGO Friends Emma’s Magical Box set, your gift with any purchase over $40. Enter the code SK29 for the Skater and MG29 for the Magical Box at checkout. 07/16-07/25 while supplies last.*

I'm still watching for the roses to come back in stock. It's pathetic that LEGO can't stock them.

I almost bought NinjaGo Gardens. Double points is like $30 cashback, $15 in Honey cashback (which is now working for me again) and three free gifts but the Christmas set is gone.

Rumour is we will be getting a microscale Peach's Castle in early 2022. Very much like Disney Castle. It is also rumoured to only be $170.

This is pretty much based on the fact that a white mason brick, the brick brick, is on Bricks and Pieces.

I'm sure there's more behind the rumor, but there's something hilarious about someone jumping from a white brick brick being available to "OMG....Peach's Castle is coming in 2022"

lego-1x2-masonry-brick-weiss-6-1024x682.jpg

I was looking at Bricks and Pieces last night and just went 'white is new' and shrugged. I didn't bother ordering anything because BnP do not get double points anyways.

bread's done
Back