LEGO Deals 3

I have a misshaped pumpkin head so the hats were never an option for me. Im really hoping they do more actual Lego VIP sets.
I was hoping they would have extra Jane Goodall sets like they had Earhart sets from last year that were added.

I don't understand why LEGO can't even add some of these polybags. In other regions they aren't as easy to find, Europe gets exclusive ones with some weird magazines. Just add them to VIP for like 450 points. They are easy to ship too.

May 4 promo posted on Reddit so you know it’s true. At-St polybag with $40 in-store purchase, $60 online/in store for Luke “milk” and $160 for Lars kitchen

And a Beskar key chain for VIP points

Happy it’s not another microbuild. Funny it’s supposed to start May 1. All the promos will probably be gone days before May 4[attachment=36862:6D20B598-CB57-4D0D-9525-4EB41E79F159.png][attachment=36862:6D20B598-CB57-4D0D-9525-4EB41E79F159.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
Having issues posting a picture because I can’t remember how to use 2006 internet. The build for the kitchen looks interesting. Or at least as interesting as a kitchen build can be[attachment=36863:19D2EE38-EA74-4C3D-AF44-94831C3BB767.png]

YES!
I no longer owe the government any money! Woohoo!!!

Maybe I'll buy the Cantina for May the 4th. I do want not milk Luke. :lol:

So the new Pick-A-Brick lasted less than a month before LEGO closed all the pieces people want!

Standard

We're sorry but we're unable to place new orders for Pick a Brick Standard parts at the moment.
Service paused
Expected to resume in May.

I've been patiently waiting for them to launch the online build-a-minifigure feature in the U.S. but that might be a while.
When they announced this mess that was the only part I cared about. It's being beta tested in Europe and only 6 pounds for three figures, nothing special but some of the animals are interesting. Probably be $10 for three figures in the USA instead of the $7.50-$8 it is for England.

Blurry pictures
[attachment=36869:C3CF49DF-4086-4DD1-9BE4-BD55968ABBD7.jpeg][attachment=36868:7A1151D0-3780-4D84-82B5-7D9E93E18687.jpeg]

I love the windscreen. I can't wait to Bricks and Piece it.
Oh wait.

I've spent ~$1125 on LEGO so far this year! $650 of it on eBay. Still might buy a Friend huge Treehouse for $45 too.

Only took a day for Reddit to edit. Blue milk Luke not mentioned in “official” May 4 promo and might be in store only. At st polybag not mentioned. Key chain is now a GWP and the biggest shitter is 2x VIP only on select Star Wars sets now.

I've been patiently waiting for them to launch the online build-a-minifigure feature in the U.S. but that might be a while.
You will be waiting a VERY long time. The beta test was a failure. LEGO couldn't handle the amount of orders and within a day it was removed from the Euro LEGO site.

I'm actually arguing with someone who defends LEGO by going 'Do you expect LEGO to fill orders overnight?' YES! They make two billion dollars, hire more people.

Only took a day for Reddit to edit. Blue milk Luke not mentioned in “official” May 4 promo and might be in store only. At st polybag not mentioned. Key chain is now a GWP and the biggest shitter is 2x VIP only on select Star Wars sets now.
Now Confirmed at LEGO.com

​$160 - Lars Kitchen
$70 - Keychain
$40 - AT-ST Poly

No blue 'milk' Luke

I'm actually arguing with someone who defends LEGO by going 'Do you expect LEGO to fill orders overnight?' YES! They make two billion dollars, hire more people.
Lego can buy Bricklink, but so far they've proven they can't suddenly become Bricklink. Maybe they should watch some YouTube videos like I did.

The rumor is that stores got the blue milk Luke so that'll be in-store only, but I'm done listening to rumors at this point. Until it's official, I'm not holding my breath.

The list of SW sets that will get 2x VIP is on Lego.com. No cantina. Those cheap bastards.

75268-1: Snowspeeder [Photo]

75297-1: Resistance X-wing Starfighter [Photo]

40557-1: Defence of Hoth [Photo]

40558-1: Clone Trooper Command Station [Photo]

75266-1: Sith Troopers Battle Pack [Photo]

75295-1: Millennium Falcon Microfighter [Photo]

75298-1: AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters [Photo]

75307-1: Star Wars Advent Calendar [Photo]

75320-1: Snowtrooper Battle Pack [Photo]

75321-1: The Razor Crest Microfighter [Photo]

75269-1: Duel on Mustafar [Photo]

75270-1: Obi-Wan's Hut [Photo]

75271-1: Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder [Photo]

75281-1: Anakin's Jedi Interceptor [Photo]

75283-1: Armored Assault Tank (AAT) [Photo]

75299-1: Trouble on Tatooine [Photo]

75310-1: Duel on Mandalore [Photo]

75342-1: Republic Fighter Tank [Photo]

40391-1: First Order Stormtrooper [Photo]

40431-1: BB-8 [Photo]

75249-1: Resistance Y-wing Starfighter [Photo]

75254-1: AT-ST Raider [Photo]

75300-1: Imperial TIE Fighter [Photo]

75311-1: Imperial Armoured Marauder [Photo]

75319-1: The Armorer's Mandalorian Forge [Photo]

75324-1: Dark Trooper Attack [Photo]

75251-1: Darth Vader's Castle [Photo]

75257-1: Millennium Falcon [Photo]

75272-1: Sith TIE Fighter [Photo]

75284-1: Knights of Ren Transport Ship [Photo]

75286-1: General Grievous's Starfighter [Photo]

75291-1: Death Star Final Duel [Photo]

75293-1: Resistance I-TS Transport [Photo]

75301-1: Luke Skywalker's X-wing Fighter [Photo]

75302-1: Imperial Shuttle [Photo]

75312-1: Boba Fett's Starship [Photo]

75314-1: The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle [Photo]

75316-1: Mandalorian Starfighter [Photo]

40539-1: Ahsoka Tano [Photo]

75255-1: Yoda [Photo]

75278-1: D-O [Photo]

75288-1: AT-AT [Photo]

75292-1: The Razor Crest [Photo]

75315-1: Imperial Light Cruiser [Photo]

75317-1: The Mandalorian & The Child [Photo]

75318-1: The Child [Photo]

Glad nothing SW related appeals to me this year … don’t really care about Beru and none of the new sets look amazing imo. The blue milk Luke thing still seems stupid … I just don’t get people going nuts for a unique head and milk carton.

Wake me up when the LEGO anniversary castle, hogwarts train or other big sets are announced 😜

Glad nothing SW related appeals to me this year … don’t really care about Beru and none of the new sets look amazing imo. The blue milk Luke thing still seems stupid … I just don’t get people going nuts for a unique head and milk carton.

Wake me up when the LEGO anniversary castle, hogwarts train or other big sets are announced 😜
I know collecting figs has become a bigger thing but there has never been a deluxe edition go oos at launch, the last one went on clearance, nobody wanted lex dressed as Superman. Just like phase ii Cody or cloud city boba fett everyone goes gaga for

Come at me bro….

[attachment=36870:645706DD-082A-4F1F-B97E-676A54EC8DA8.jpeg]

Back in the golden age of Star Wars exclusives … man, I still remember going nuts trying to find the chrome Vader and all those other exclusive minifigs. Never did find one but I was doing crazy stuff like weighing sets to see if I could get one. Almost got a prototype boba fett during a convention but they were handed out to a few people ahead of me in line. Ah, the good old days of insane exclusives … I’m still a bit bitter about the fact I went into another mini dark age the year that Revan was the May 4 exclusive …

Is the Chrome Vader really that rare? I have 2-3-4 of them around somewhere, open, not in the polybag. They gave them out like candy if you went to the Enfield CT headquarters and my uncle's company was working with LEGO at the time.

It would depend on how you define rare. It’s more rare than a typical minifig but certainly not on the scale as the chrome 3po. There’s 17 vaders for sale on Bricklink vs 5 c-3pos (at 5x+ the $)

My regret is not getting the first cloud city. I remember seeing it in the catalog and thinking the set was lame and it was too much $$$ just to buy it for the Fett and Lando

I also went through a pseudo dark age later where I only bought Lego on clearance. So i missed buying sets I would actually want as well as some of the better May 4 promos

Found this regarding actual rare minifigures, knew about most doesn’t mention the boba fetts. I just think figs are easier to collect and display which may bring a higher appeal to most.

https://www.kidsinthehouse.com/blogs/kidsinthehouse2/the-top-most-expensive-lego-minifigures-in-the-world

I used to be all over the promos, the TRU ones were harder to get sometimes, they never seemed to find the box. :/

[attachment=36871:218E1035-5306-45EB-ABA9-62AD2FBD390A.jpeg][attachment=36872:705454CF-D631-4463-96BA-ACBA8A012EEB.jpeg]

New rumour.
Atari 2600 comes out in August.

Starry Night comes out in May or June. $160-170.

I bought the Ghostbusters giant car for $125. 

Damn, I'd pick up the Ecto-1 for that price. Local find or something?
Top secret ebay seller. Also bought the Moon Base for $75.

The boxes are destroyed and sometimes bags are ripped open but rarely any missing pieces.

New rumour.
Atari 2600 comes out in August.

Starry Night comes out in May or June. $160-170.

I bought the Ghostbusters giant car for $125.
I don’t know how I feel about the Atari, I wonder if it’s going to mimic the nes. I’m all over starry nights!

Lol@amazon I found that listing, I can’t fathom why they think it’s a good idea to ship lego like that.

Atari graphics would certainly be easy to replicate with Lego. I’ll wait until I see it but I’m meh at the thought, and the 2600 was the first console I ever played.

Boba’s Palace is $65 shipped at Costco.com. Bunch of reports that it’s $60 in store but since it would take $5 in gas for me to find out …

Atari graphics would certainly be easy to replicate with Lego. I’ll wait until I see it but I’m meh at the thought, and the 2600 was the first console I ever played.

Boba’s Palace is $65 shipped at Costco.com. Bunch of reports that it’s $60 in store but since it would take $5 in gas for me to find out …
It doesn't come with a TV, it's the console, two remotes and a Pitfall cart. There will be a Pitfall display when you remove the top of the console.

It doesn't come with a TV, it's the console, two remotes and a Pitfall cart. There will be a Pitfall display when you remove the top of the console.
Forgot to add, someone on Reddit posted the throne room for $40 and dark troopers for $17.99.

10-4, caught up in leaks, pyramid sounds interesting, the new train looks good.

[attachment=36876:721E9E65-63DD-4823-BA7F-B1CD77E63D69.jpeg]

10-4, caught up in leaks, pyramid sounds interesting, the new train looks good.

attachicon.gif
721E9E65-63DD-4823-BA7F-B1CD77E63D69.jpeg
I like the train. People have been 'meh' on it. I get it that it has no extras anymore because LEGO will be cheap bastards. The engine itself is different and the colors are bright. The last few freight trains have been very similar. Different is good.

I was expecting it to be a passenger train, based on the latest "retiring in 2022" lists but I realize that's always subject to change. 

I'm glad Lego is still doing new trains. Coincidentally I noticed today the current cargo train is in stock on Lego.com for the first time in awhile.   

I made a pyramid once on my lunch break.  It lasted a couple months before I had to get rid of it.

[attachment=36877:255803_10150235927599905_4683946_o.jpg]

Costco in store has the Luke hallway set and the horse transport set for $18.

Also supposed to get a new big Nintendo set. Rumour is at least part of it is a very large Bowser.

I’ve gotta be honest, the train is pretty disappointing imo. It just feels like most modern set designs are becoming more and more simplified compared to 10 years ago. I hope the Hogwarts set is heavier on train detail than on the station and minifigures, but I’m not holding my breath.

Avatar sets? As in the blue aliens, not the airbenders?
The blue aliens.

More Costco shopping: Found the $40 Iron Monger set for $24. No doubt it's probably cheaper in California.

I don't know anything about the Buzz Lightyear movie, but the $50 spaceship is really nice.

I don't know anything about the Buzz Lightyear movie, but the $50 spaceship is really nice.
Completely agree. My favorite part is that a designer of the ship for the movie made the cockpit yellow just because he was a classic space fan and wanted more yellow cockpit canopies. :)

77z7f5euuvv81.jpg

It's getting a lot of hate. I like it. Unique and colorful. The teal thing is holding a solar electric car charger.

I have some sealed series 3 mini figs, broke them down to three different lots, not breaking up lots and priority would go to anyone interested in the whole lot. Also have the display shipper box if anyone was interested in that too
Shipping depends on zip and CONUS only

Lot 1 – 10 figs, $60
Mummy
Pilot
Tennis player
Race car driver
Sumo wrestler
Baseball player
Rapper
Snowboarder
Space villain
Space alien

Lot 2 – 7 figs, $40
Mummy
Pilot
Tennis player
Race car driver
Sumo wrestler
Rapper
Snowboarder

Lot 3 – 6 figs, $30
Pilot x2
Race car driver x2
Sumo wrestler
rapper

77z7f5euuvv81.jpg

It's getting a lot of hate. I like it. Unique and colorful. The teal thing is holding a solar electric car charger.
Lol… recycled vidyo pieces

Update to the pyramid, you need to buy two to make it whole, supposed to have an interior of some sorts.

I have some sealed series 3 mini figs, broke them down to three different lots, not breaking up lots and priority would go to anyone interested in the whole lot. Also have the display shipper box if anyone was interested in that too
Shipping depends on zip and CONUS only
Do you only have series 3 or are you looking into getting rid of other series minifigures too?

Do you only have series 3 or are you looking into getting rid of other series minifigures too?
I have some opened randos from other series, I’ll have to find them. These are just what I have easily accessible right now
My tax bill - state and fed - were obscene this year so I’m in the midst of selling off bunch of stuff - poly bags, unopened sets as far as LEGO - but also Star Wars black series, Funko, transformers

bread's done
Back