LEGO Deals 3

Walmarts around me have started clearance already. Millennium Falcon is $120, Bad Batch shuttle is $75, the 501st battle pack is $19 (but long gone). Some other decent drops but really their online discounts this season have been crushing my budget. 

Saw some of the Lego clearance today at Walmart, lot of what was already mentioned but also saw creator castle and pirate ship for $75 each.

Starting Sunday at Target

HP Chess $36

Buildable Groot $33

Technic Mustarg G500 $24

Disney Mulan and Jasmine  $22

EDIT - Probably other 40% off sets too. You can buy now and price match later, it's the Target holiday guarantee. 

Rail switches are $9.59

Last edited by a moderator:
Target has few sets on sale today only too. Half off new Black Panther boat set.

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.
You telling me children don't want a massively overpriced boat that looks NOTHING like the boat in the movie? Shocked! (However the figures go for a lot on Bricklink.)

Maybe I should price match and get my $3 back on two of those Batman motorcycle sets.

Slickdeals has the Target deal so expect things to be sold out soon. They are arguing if $90 for the boat is the real price. They aren't old enough to Google for themselves. I bought the art set. I need something new on my wall and I'm out of display space.

The Jazz Club looks good with the other modulars, however it was going to be dark blue and other designers thought it was too dark! Such a shame as it would go from a solid 6.5 to like an 8.

10312_alt17.jpg

LEGO says you have 60 days to use the VIP codes. You don't if it's physical. I spent 500 points on Santa Claus polybag. It added and disappeared to my bag. I email LEGO and this is their reply. Super nice bonus points but really weird.

I'm so sorry, but it looks like the Santa Claus reward has sold out.

The code was applied to your order, but the set didn't add because it's no longer available. I've returned the points to your account, plus added 2,250 points.

Dang, surprised there’s no chatter on the gwp blacktron set.
I like it but the flowers are really nice too! Plus the new art se is nice but very overpriced. Hopefully half price like the Spaceman one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2Jwy10U7k&ab_channel=BrickClicker

I don't keep up with leaks usually. That's a sweet set for GWP though. But it feels too good to be true? Like a $500 space set is coming out, and that's the GWP?
There isn't any rumoured Space set, it will be like the Castle one. Spend X and you will get it.

There isn't any rumoured Space set, it will be like the Castle one. Spend X and you will get it.
That we know of. There's also supposedly a rumored retro subscription when I was looking up that GWP. Speculation is that this GWP is going to be for the subscription. Which makes sense, because that set is way, way, way too good for a simple $150 purchase.

That we know of. There's also supposedly a rumored retro subscription when I was looking up that GWP. Speculation is that this GWP is going to be for the subscription. Which makes sense, because that set is way, way, way too good for a simple $150 purchase.
The Castle GWP was really nice for $150 or whatever it was. Plus LEGO can just raise it to $200 or $250.

The subscription thing is supposed to be really interesting. In beta there was talk about exclusive sets AND being able to buy select past sets. That would be amazing.

The Castle GWP was really nice for $150 or whatever it was. Plus LEGO can just raise it to $200 or $250.

The subscription thing is supposed to be really interesting. In beta there was talk about exclusive sets AND being able to buy select past sets. That would be amazing.
Yea, I suspect it's going to be at least $200, if not tied to something else.

Has anyone figured out how to remove a Mario set from the Lego Mario app after scanning it? One of my kids scanned his brother's set and now all hell has broken lose. 

Has anyone figured out how to remove a Mario set from the Lego Mario app after scanning it? One of my kids scanned his brother's set and now all hell has broken lose.
In the app click on the set on the main page.

The instructions will come up.

Scroll all the way down and you will see 'remove set'.

apparently costco has the peach mandalorian set for 12 bucks. never shopped there. any ideas how easy this sale might be to track down? can i call and ask?

apparently costco has the peach mandalorian set for 12 bucks. never shopped there. any ideas how easy this sale might be to track down? can i call and ask?
You can call stores and ask but it's going to be extremely rare to find clearance deals at Costco that good. Unless you live in Shangri-La California near skiizim. Also you'd need a Costco membership (or know somebody who has one).

You can call stores and ask but it's going to be extremely rare to find clearance deals at Costco that good. Unless you live in Shangri-La California near skiizim. Also you'd need a Costco membership (or know somebody who has one).
yeah, i have one but through a relative. Any idea if all costco stores sell legos or no

yeah, i have one but through a relative. Any idea if all costco stores sell legos or no
Every Costco around me has Lego, but it ebbs and flows. Depending on time of year it could have 12+ different sets. On Monday, my closest store only had a Classic set. But then Reddit posts will show those amazing drops.

I’d buy the hell out of some Blacktron set that was the equivalent of the $400 Castle set. I didn’t expect such a feeling of nostalgia seeing the little black spacesuit, but damn … we really need something cool in space that’s not City or Star Wars.

I mentioned a while back that there have been some sneaky-cool spaceship sets recently. Monkey Kid and Buzz Lightyear, plus the Galaxy Explorer. It'll be interesting to see what they package that Blacktron set with, if it'll just be "spend $250" or if something bigger is going to come along to hype it.

I mentioned a while back that there have been some sneaky-cool spaceship sets recently. Monkey Kid and Buzz Lightyear, plus the Galaxy Explorer. It'll be interesting to see what they package that Blacktron set with, if it'll just be "spend $250" or if something bigger is going to come along to hype it.
The forestman set came out before the castle did though. So there is a chance that this set will actually come out the month before. The modular comes out next week, but the Pizza Van GWP comes out in February when it's probably OOS.

I found the peach/mando sets for $20. Haven’t gone back since last weekend, probably go back some time next week, I’ve gone a little crazy at Costco.

[attachment=37658:B6086EB4-D94F-4EA8-A7C8-C0CCBB2D7078.jpeg][attachment=37659:97B2EA37-8142-4ADD-A267-F74B859137AB.jpeg]

Lego.com has a lot of sets 20% off, including Hulkbuster (not much of a surprise)
Even after 20% off it's still an unthinkable $440. The Black Panther everyone loves is also 20% off.

95% of the sale is shit that was on sale for the last two months for more than 20% off, however there are some minifigure packs and the Friends set I want that's never on sale.

Husher, found the pinball at Sams club for $350.[attachment=37664:B3613F60-7F1D-4540-B524-AE0B00A64633.jpeg]

Minifigure packs are the only things I was interested in but I already reached my lifetime limit. Save my $ until next GWP
I never buy them as they cost too much, but I bought one of each and a Bird Bird to get to $50 and get another Funky piece pack. (That I'll lose.) :lol:

I don't have room but that waterfall makes this so tempting
It's a really nice set. The minifigures are great, the build is fun, nothing repeats and it looks, but it's also like two feet wide. It would fit on a shelf because it's not too deep. I suggest making room.

bread's done
Back