LEGO Deals 3

I found one at Target. Waiting for demand to die down is not a sound Christmas shopping strategy for a 10 year old!

Tell the demon that Santa couldn't get ahold of the set because LEGO didn't make enough for Santa. Yes I know I'd be a great parent.

NinjaGo 2024 has been revealed. I miss the good old days where LEGO made things besides dragons and mechs. I'd actually be fine with dragons and mechs but there isn't a single 'bad guy' set! This is a battle pack with 4 figures and 78 pieces for $10. There is a 4+ set thats 106 pieces for $16 and a 4+ set with 120 pieces for $37. o_O

Crazy deal on Jurassic Park visitor center at Target. They’re running 40% off a handful of sets as a deal of the day. On top of that they left it discounted to the $84 price point so basically it ends up being a little over $50.

There’s a few other sale price + 40% off sets available but that was the most significant discount that jumped out at me.

Crazy deal on Jurassic Park visitor center at Target. They’re running 40% off a handful of sets as a deal of the day. On top of that they left it discounted to the $84 price point so basically it ends up being a little over $50.

There’s a few other sale price + 40% off sets available but that was the most significant discount that jumped out at me.
Damn at that price I'm tempted to buy two.
The HUGE Hogwarts Express was included but sold out.
The Avatar tiny base and big helicopter set is $35, that's an amazing price for it. The little $10 Black Panther set with two figures is $3.50. If I didn't already order I'd buy a few more and donate them.

Had zero interest in Jurassic Park set at $130 but $50 heck yeah. I’ll finally have a Ray Arnold minifig.

Last edited:
Yeah, I ended up getting that Visitor Center, too. Couldn't resist at that price even though i don't think the set is all that good.

Also bought the switch tracks because why not.

Yep … had wanted the Visitor Center (not sure why, no real exclusives in it to my knowledge) but couldn’t stomach the price … grabbed it in today’s sale. Thought about Avatar but don’t need to add a new line to collect.

Target added a few new sets to the sale, but nothing special. A 4+ Police set. Princess Leia's helmet set is $42 if anyone collects them. The outrageous Marvels shuttle is now 'only' $54, which is still $10 more than it should normally be.

Walmart has some Walmart Cashback.
501st Clone Battlepack $16 with $3 CB.
Speed Champs 76918 $29 with $5.25 CB. [Two cars cheaper than one MSRP.]
Disney 100 Train $32 with $6 CB.

Last edited:
21345-polaroid-camera-leaked.jpg

516 pieces and $80. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, that Magneto minifigure is garbo.

Oh yeah. More so because the 'M' will be very pink and not white because LEGO is so cheap with printing. I'm not a comic book guy but it's supposedly based on the 2024 X-Men cartoon which is a continuation of X-Men: The Animated Series from 30 years ago.

What's really odd is that LEGO City seems to be cheaper in 2024. Creator has a bunch of $30 sets. Then LEGO makes sets like these and it's like 'really?' Are LEGO cultists going to call the camera a Polaroid tax? :D

Last edited:
Welcome to clearance sales X-men Jet. Not a bad looking set, I’m a fan of anything Cyclops shows up in, but that price point, it’s gonna be on sale everywhere the same way The Marvels set has been.

Welcome to clearance sales X-men Jet. Not a bad looking set, I’m a fan of anything Cyclops shows up in, but that price point, it’s gonna be on sale everywhere the same way The Marvels set has been.

But even half off The Marvels set and the X-Men Jet are still overpriced.

We are supposed to get the X-Men Mansion early in 2024, probably March.

WTF $85? Though I guess the original was also $50 for 336 pieces back then. I still haven't built mine... 1702494298554.png

My son has been asking for the Ghost set so I had to plunk down regular price for it. At least I get the GWP and had $15 in coupons saved up.

My son has been asking for the Ghost set so I had to plunk down regular price for it. At least I get the GWP and had $15 in coupons saved up.
I hope you bought it yesterday and not today. Yesterday was the last day for double points and if you spend $10 more you get two GWPs.

I hope you bought it yesterday and not today. Yesterday was the last day for double points and if you spend $10 more you get two GWPs.
I got the carriage and the ornaments. Was there something else?

And yeah I bought it yesterday but then they canceled my order. I called them and they reinstated it today but said I'd still get the double poonts.

I got the carriage and the ornaments. Was there something else?

And yeah I bought it yesterday but then they canceled my order. I called them and they reinstated it today but said I'd still get the double poonts.
The two GWP and double points is everything.

I think today is the last day for the GWPs and to get your in stock stuff by Christmas.

Walmart having some crazy clearance online. Star Wars stuff OOS for me but new Guardians ship is $22, Avatar AMP is $9.50 and sub is $22. Some stuff I would need to do a pickup.

Couldn't get the Avatar sets in time.

Anyone watch Lego masters last night? Not a fan of the winning team or their build. No idea how Lego plans to make it into an official set.

Most of the stuff was OOS for shipping and even pick up [24 sets I had added] but I did get a viking ship for $33.

Those clearance prices were nuts... the one day I'm not looking at CAG early instead of actually working...

Consolation prize, I got somebody else's PAB order so now I have $30 of black technic fins of various sizes that I have no idea what to do with.

man haven't checked in a bit and missed the Walmart deals, oh well prob for the best anyways. I did randomly stop at Walmart yesterday and saw some clearance but nothing worth picking up.
I had the original X-men vs Sentinel set, forgot it was only $50 which makes the price point on this new X-jet even more insane.
Its like they saw the reaction to the Hoopty price and are just trolling at this point.

I'd love to know how they thought the price on the Hoopty was reasonable. Like are they obligated to make X number of marvel sets per movie, did they know the movie would tank, and did this to claim a tax loss? How'd they even arrive at this turd ship design? I haven't seen it yet (I will, just not in a theater-going point in life with 2 kids under 3) but I assume there weren't any great set pieces for Lego to work with?

The X-Jet is a real mystery. It's the same head-scratching disconnect between size/price, but X-Men '97 is going to juice those Disney+ numbers like a new season of Mandalorian. Are they really suggesting that set is equal to 1/4 of the Daily Bugle, or 17% of the new Avengers' Tower? That said, it's a much nicer design FWIW.

What we all need to remember is how LEGO functions is incredibly stupid. The designers are given a list of sets to make and a price point per set. The set prices are set in stone before any thing is designed. Now I don't know why the designers couldn't make side builds to just to fluff the piece count up like the horrible foosball set but Lego is going to Lego.

We are supposed to be getting an X-Men Mansion that's 3100 pieces and $300. Even if it's $350 the fact that the Jet is a tenth of the size for a fifth of the cost is ridiculous.

Did anyone actually get any of the Walmart deals? My viking ship has been 'delayed' and normally when that happens your order is cancelled.

Last edited:
I made three orders of 11 sets total (4 different sets) and received 7 sets. They all were delivered from my nearest Walmart. Expecting the rest to get cancelled even though other stores near me have the sets, but I’m not complaining. I thought it would all be cancelled.

I made three orders of 11 sets total (4 different sets) and received 7 sets. They all were delivered from my nearest Walmart. Expecting the rest to get cancelled even though other stores near me have the sets, but I’m not complaining. I thought it would all be cancelled.
What did you buy?

Mine was canceled too. Weird as I ordered a $10 set for $6 and it said it would be delivered Thursday, now it's canceled.

The Galaxy Explorer must have been a horrible seller as it's been around $50 three or four times now.

The newest Ideas sets have been approved and they are the funniest ones yet. They are a botanical garden greenhouse. I guess the Friends set is popular. And the other one, out of 71 Ideas submitted is........ A house from the Twilight series. 🤣

I did want the Botanical Garden because it reminds me me of Balboa Park in San Diego, but it's not as impressive as the museum. I guess I'll see what the final model will look like.

The newest Ideas sets have been approved and they are the funniest ones yet. They are a botanical garden greenhouse. I guess the Friends set is popular. And the other one, out of 71 Ideas submitted is........ A house from the Twilight series. 🤣
I like how there’s already comments on Ideas along the lines of “this is great, I’m saving money on not buying these this time around”

I like how there’s already comments on Ideas along the lines of “this is great, I’m saving money on not buying these this time around”
I don't remember the last Ideas set I bought, probably Pooh or Sesame Street. I loved them when they were Beetles, Doctor Who, the pop-up book [Best Ideas set?] because they were less than $50. Once every damn set became $150+ it was just too much. There were 71 Ideas to pick from and they pick two $200+ dollar buildings? I'm not disappointed because I stopped paying attention to the theme most of the time.

I don't remember the last Ideas set I bought, probably Pooh or Sesame Street. I loved them when they were Beetles, Doctor Who, the pop-up book [Best Ideas set?] because they were less than $50. Once every damn set became $150+ it was just too much. There were 71 Ideas to pick from and they pick two $200+ dollar buildings? I'm not disappointed because I stopped paying attention to the theme most of the time.
That’s not just ideas, everything’s a damn $300+ set these days. There’s the occasionally sub-$100 set that’s not bad but they’re clearly going all-in on whales.

That’s not just ideas, everything’s a damn $300+ set these days. There’s the occasionally sub-$100 set that’s not bad but they’re clearly going all-in on whales.

The Snow White set is coming out in March is only $220. [For what should probably be a $130-$150 set.] :p

The Space minifigures for May.

• Ice Planet Redux with Space Penguin
  • Space Nurse with Pink Space Baby
  • Robot Human Suit for Tiny Aliens
  • Orion with translucent parts
  • Alien in UFO Costume
  • Classic Space Robot
  • Retro Spacewoman
  • Mutated Blacktron
  • Modern Astronaut
  • Grey Alien Tourist
  • Alien Insectoid
  • M-Tron Redux
The Ice Planet and Blacktron figures better be using different torsos than the ones we recently got.

bread's done
Back