LEGO Deals 3

I saw it on SD and thought it was one of those posts where people think it's a deal because the price is inflated. I thought $450 was the normal price of that set and ignored it.

Double points supposedly return this weekend.

Last edited:
I finally started scanning my instruction books for points. Out of 33 in my first batch, I had four which wouldn't work. Two seemed to have the ink too light for the phone to pick up, one continually crashed the Builder app, and one loaded but had no button to get the points. CS gave me the points within a day of contacting them.

Big Zelda tree is rumoured for September. 2500 pieces. No info on minifigures or price but we are supposed to get the shield.

It's the 25th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars and boy are we supposed to get some crazy shit. A Jedi Bob Starfighter, he will be yellow. A 'What If' Falcon that will be Sith based. A TIE vs X-Wing set that has both for only $110 and 1050 pieces. A Death Star Playset for $80. A buildable CP3O for $150.

Last edited:
Out of all the cool Zelda sets I can imagine … they give us the Deku tree 😒. Just not feeling it … at least it’s minifigure scale instead of whatever the hell that Mario scale is called.

The March Star Wars sets are up for pre-order at Target. Liking the new R2D2 and he's a good price.

The Bricklink sets pre-order on the 7th at 11am Eastern.

Picked up snack shack and prayers for better round 2 sets 😜 jk not jk

We already know the series 2 and 3 sets, just no prices. I skipped the shake shack and will wait for series 3 with Camping Adventures. I really like the Mushroom House in series 2. The prices will decide if I get them. Series 3 line up I think is the best.

New Castle set!
$230 3300 pieces comes out March 1.
LEGO-Icons-Medieval-Town-Square-10332-4.jpg

The D&D has leaked, comes out April 1st and like $350.

Some fun City news.

A few more Space sets in April
$30 Red double decker bus.
$110 harbour and cargo boat.
$80 Roller Coaster.
$80 Street car and station.
Summer sub-theme is jungle
New red panda and baby gorilla and gorilla and return of tiger.
Johnny Thunder us rumored to return in the sets!

Hmm, maybe. I’m gonna need a gift with purchase maybe, got anything interesting there?

LEGO is really top secret now. We just learned about the Space GWP a few days ahead of it's release.

And the non VIP release has been fixed to March 4th. LEGO can't even get it's press release correct.

for the longest time everyone considered the 10 cent ppc to be standard for value and over the last few years its kind of been abandoned especially when it came to licensed set, specifically Disney/SW/Marvel. so this set, a licensed Disney set, hits that old mark and its overpriced? just curious as to the reasoning here.
I mean my minor quibble is the open back but I can live with that.

It's either a building, car, spaceship or mech suit. Those are all the Lego options. Also maybe a tree.

I love the tree comment because it's so true, yet LEGO in sets today makes worst trees than they did decades ago. The A-Frame House trees, even the Castle Market Place.

Also does anyone want to buy some of my LEGO? My work burnt down today [No one was there, everyone is fine.] and I'm 'seasonal' so no unemployment for me.

for the longest time everyone considered the 10 cent ppc to be standard for value and over the last few years its kind of been abandoned especially when it came to licensed set, specifically Disney/SW/Marvel. so this set, a licensed Disney set, hits that old mark and its overpriced? just curious as to the reasoning here.
I mean my minor quibble is the open back but I can live with that.

Simple answer, smaller pieces = smaller build.

Longer answer the bigger the set the more pieces per cent you should get. Even the modulars are several hundred pieces more, are much bigger and fully enclosed, for $10 more.

As Jang says it's 'volume of stuff'.

Rumoured GWP sets / dates.

Required purchase
PiecesAvailability
40611 Year of the Dragon£75 / $85 / €85214January 20 to 31
40679 Love Gift Box£70 / $75 / €75159February 1 to 14
40681 Retro Food Truck£170 / $190 / €190310January 1 to 16
40682 Easter Gift With PurchaseTBCTBCMarch 2024
40683 Flower Trellis DisplayTBC440April 2024
40685 Water Park Gift With PurchaseTBC132April 2024
40687 Space Gift With PurchaseTBCTBCMay 2024
40688 Achievement Gift With PurchaseTBCTBCApril 2024
40689 Celebration Gift With PurchaseTBCTBCMay 2024
40712 Micro Rocket Launchpad£180 / $200 / €200325February 19 to 25 (LEGO Insiders)
40716 Alien Planet HabitatTBCTBCMay 2024

i don't think that price gouging comment is applicable. everyone in this thread has been here for years and has always been smart about looking for and taking advantage of deals. I can see your point about smaller pieces but factoring the ppc and the fact that its a Disney set without the Disney tax, all of those minifigures, doesn't seem like a rip off here. your comment would be more fitting for anyone who bought the Hoopty or X-jet at full price.

I really like that Snow White set, and I like the film a lot - maybe because of its history. However, there's too many other sets over $150 I want to justify buying it.

Can I just complain about the CMFs? I ordered 24 from S@H, hoping to maybe get at least 2-3 goats... well I got 1, along with like 6 gamers and 6 dog groomers. Not that I wanted it, but 24 packs didn't even get me a full set. The intent all along was to return the ones I don't want, but man what a shit assortment. It's like they know and intentionally fill the worst duplicates (I've had similar bad results chasing Series 24 and Marvel Series 2).

I don't know why they can't just make two boxes of 6 figures each. This way you can buy the boxes if you want the whole set, or still buy the one off packs randomly.

Speaking of CMF the May wave are the 'meh' Space themed, however the September wave is rumoured to be a D&D wave. SO a Space and Castle series in the same year.

Rumoured list.
  • Tiefling Sorcerer with Red Baby Dragon
  • Golden Dragonborn Paladin with Shield
  • Tasha the With Queen with Cauldron
  • White Aarakocra Ranger with Dog
  • Mindflayer with Intellect Devourer
  • Dwarf Barbarian with Axe
  • Strahd von Zarovich with Sword
  • Githyanki Warlock with Knife
  • Halfling Druid with Bird
  • Halfling Bard with Lute
  • Lady of Pain with Cube