Lego Harry Potter Year 5-7 $29.96?

akir

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got a Wal-Mart ad in the Sunday paper and they show an X360 Lego HP 5-7 with the rollback price of $29.96.
This is in the Toyland Gift Book Pg. 33

FNn73l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Multicron']Got this PMd at Fair Lakes VA Wal-mart. Catalogs were in a giant stand near electronics. Took 30 minutes though.[/QUOTE]

Fair lakes Walmart told us the rollback doesn't start until nov 15 and wouldn't sell it to us.

[quote name='Starcrest']Fair lakes Walmart told us the rollback doesn't start until nov 15 and wouldn't sell it to us.[/QUOTE]

Direct them to the 'effective sale dates' on the back cover in the fine print area.

[quote name='TheHelix']You try looking at customer service? That's where I found their catalogs before.[/QUOTE]
I did and they just kinda looked at me funny. I think I'll just have to try a different store.

I picked up the game today from Wal-Mart, pretty descent deal and only $10 more than my buy price but since it's a new release why not.

I got the deal! had to fight for it.

I went to my walmart. I spoke with a Lady there. I told her that i wanted harry potter and it had to be price matched. I explained, i did not have an ad and would have to go online to view the ad. She said that the online prices are different. I again explained that the price was in a local ad and it we went online we could see it. She said again prices online are different.
So i went home and got online to just do a store pick up. Well the ad says "Only in stores". i printed that and took it back to wal mart. Spoke to someone else he was cool and said they same things. I told him the website said "only in stores". He went and got a manager approval.

My Walmart wouldn't match my ad because the store copy had the dlc sticker on the game but the catalog image did not. Going to go back after work today. They had no idea what the Toyland Catalog even was! Made me look like a stupid liar.

our walmart has a sign on the games with the generic "were sorry there was a error in our toybook" with a pic of harry potter game . there not letting anyone get it for 29. in the charlottesville/ uva area

Picked up 3 copies today at Target. They weren't happy about the fact that I wanted to buy 3 copies, which I didn't express until after they had agreed to price match, but they ultimately agreed after I told them who they were for ( one for my son, one for my nephew, and one for my niece). This is a better deal than I thought I was going to get for this game. Thanks!

bread's done
Back